B Turns to D Ch. 04

Story Info
Barbara seeks professional help.
4.7k words
4.55
49.3k
1
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 06/04/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As time passed, Barbara and Sarah's relationship grew and deepened. Barbara became more and more used to having Sarah around and was becoming more and more comfortable with her sexuality and her kinks.

The whole thing was still conducted well between the hours of 9 and 5 and there were no suspicions from either husband that their wives might be closer acquaintances than they appeared. Barbara took to wearing her "Mistress" underwear more and more regularly enjoying the feel of it beneath her clothes, but fastidiously would change before her husband returned into her plain white bra and knickers, that she had always worn in the past.

Their sex life remained as regular as ever, though Barbara would sometimes get an extra thrill as she lay on her back, Steve thrusting between her legs, thinking how earlier that day, Sarah had been bound helplessly, forced to kneel facedown, wrists tied to her ankles and Barbara ruthlessly licked her to orgasm after orgasm.

She felt herself becoming more aroused through the vision than by the feeling of her husband pounding himself relentlessly inside her.

Eventually, she felt him spurt inside her and kissing her on the cheek rolled away from her. It was the usual routine and she now found herself asking why she had found this satisfying for so long. It was clear to her now that she needed more than this and decided that she needed to push the boat that she and Sarah sat in, further out into the sea of life.

Next morning, she found herself sitting at the table with a piece of paper in her hand. She had split the paper into two columns, marked "Barbara" and "Mistress Barbara". She was currently assigning adjectives to each column. "Barbara" currently had "Married", "Quiet", "cotton" and "frustrated" against it. "Mistress Barbara" had "free", "confident", "In control" against it and Barbara was deciding or "Lace" or "Leather". She smiled and added them both as Sarah knocked on the door. The door was open, so as usual, she came in and knelt in the hall, waiting for Barbara to come. This was part of their usual routine now. Sarah knocked so that Barbara knew she was there. If Barbara had a visitor, she would lock the door so that Sarah would know. Sarah would kneel, arms behind her back until Barbara came to find her. She had once spent all morning there without Barbara acknowledging her presence and Barbara had been very pleased that her slave had completed the test without a single complaint.

But today, Barbara called her through and asked her to sit at the table with her. She still considered Sarah as her friend, actually, her best friend now, and wanted to share her current situation.

Sarah listened carefully to Barbara’s story, smiling at little at the image of the previous night’s sex. She then looked at the list. She grinned.

"You've got a problem" she said. "You seem to have outgrown your current life."

Barbara nodded.

"You've moved into a space that you would never have dreamed of, a few months ago. But you still have a lot of baggage that you need to decide if you are going to get rid off."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you are still a wife first and a Mistress second. You keep everything within its box and try to keep things separate. You are now finding that this is a strain. You need to become happy with you, you want to be and this will give you the confidence to become that person."

"For example, although you are my Mistress, you have never done anything that you think will upset me. You are in control, but you have never exercised true control."

Barbara nodded. "I do think that I am in control but I always make sure that I am not forcing you to do anything that you would not wish to do."

Sarah smiled "That's right and I love you for it. But you are nowhere near my limits. I have found since I have kneeled at your feet that there is an extremely submissive woman within me. I crave your control."

Sarah took the piece of paper and wrote on the back "Sarah" and "slave sarah". Under the Sarah column, she wrote "Married", "Happy", "Sexy" and "Velvet". Under the slave column she wrote "bound and bliss", "loved and humiliated", "hurt and fucked", "no limits"

Sarah looked at what she had written and smiled. "This is me ", she said "I am not perfect and I'm certainly not free of hang-ups, but I think I am clear in my mind about you and me"

She gave the list to Barbara and asked her to read it out loud.

Barbara read through the first column and began the second. She faltered over the F-word, not quite able to say it properly.

Sarah smiled. "Mistress, you must break your in-built taboos. You still have some, but if this is to work, you must break them yourself. I can no longer help you and remain your slave."

She fell to her knees.

"Mistress, this slave would like to go home now and leave you to think."

Barbara nodded and her slave stood up and left the room leaving her Mistress deep in thought.

------

Barbara sat perfectly still in her wooden upright chair watching the man before her whimper.

"Please, Mistress, don't whip me again" he begged, tears dripping onto his flushed cheeks. He was completely naked apart from a pair of steel handcuffs that adorned his wrists keeping his hands bound before him.

His back was crises-crossed with tight red lines and he trembled as he knelt before Barbara.

She said nothing, but looked down at him impassively. She sat in her lilac dress, her back straight as she could managed with her hands clasped on her lap. Her dress allowed no room for a bra and her nipples could be seen pushing through the thin material across her chest. Her dress was cut deeply up one side and a stocking top could be clearly seen along with a slight slice of exposed thigh.

"Thwack"

She flinched as the whip sliced through the air and cut the man's back again and he screamed in agony.

"Quiet, you fucking wimp".

The woman who had been beating the weeping man stepped forward and roughly thrust a pair of panties into the man's mouth.

She grabbed a gag from a nearby table and pushed that into his mouth too, clipping it together behind his head.

"There, now we will have the last ten in silence"

Barbara watched in silence and in awe. She had never imagined such brutality and she imagined that, if this followed the previous examples, this weeping man would shortly get dressed and be booking for a further session at some future time.

Barbara had spent a couple of days following her chat with Sarah, agonising over what to do. She had eventually decided to seek out a dominatrix and discuss her situation with her. The only ones she had been able to find advertised their services via various discrete channels and she had found herself ringing one up and asking if she could seek some advice.

Mistress Angela lived about twenty miles away and had been very friendly to Barbara. She was actually quite impressed by Barbara's approach and was willing to pass on advice and also to show Barbara some of the people who visited her.

She asked that Barbara help her out with a few non-sexual activities. Barbara made it clear up front that she did not want to be involved in the scenes and also that she was interested in Domination only. She did not fancy losing her control. Angela agreed but insisted that Barbara should not be fully clothed during any scene that she observed. Equally Barbara was not prepared to be naked or exposed to any of Angela's visitors. Eventually, they came to the compromise that Barbara should wear no underwear, wear stockings but would be allowed other clothes, provided that it was plain what she was (or was not wearing) underneath.

Angela explained that one of the key principles was that the Dominatrix was always in control. This included the clothing and Angela felt that if Barbara was fully clothed that this would imbalance the power balance during the scene. It was therefore important that Barbara was seen not to be fully clothed.

Barbara had been at Mistress Angela’s for three days now. She had observed many of the clientele and had been surprised at many of their requests and the manner in which they were treated.

Barbara had learned many lessons, though she still wondered how she could carry them out.

She had watched men being bound, whipped on their backs, chests, legs and most painfully across their genitals.

She had watched some being dressed up as maids and schoolgirls and put across Mistress Angela's knee and soundly spanked. She had watched them worship Mistress Angela, kissing her boots, licking her heels. She had seen them collared and chained to a variety of objects, chairs, and a wooden horse, hung by their wrists or ankles.

She had watched Mistress Angles push dildos into their orifices and strut around with a dildo strapped to her waist which she had thrust up a variety of squealing males.

After she saw the whipped man out (with a promise of a repeat performance within four weeks, Angela turned and smiled at Barbara.

"My next client is a little bit special and I think it is time that you got a little involved."

She smiled at Barbara's shocked look.

"Yes, I know that we agreed that you would just watch, but I think you have seen enough now. If we are to break your repressions, we must do it before you leave.

"I think you have seen enough now to get the general idea. You will help me and follow my general suggestions.

"Just a few thinks to remember.

"1. You will have no direct sexual contact. I have never had sex with a client and you're not about to start.

"2. You will have to use appropriate language. I know you have difficulty swearing, but you need to have mastered this. A cock is called a cock. If the client is a fucking wimp then call him one.

"3. Be firm. You do not need to be polite and never worry about going over the top. They love it. I know you worry about going too far and hurting them or their feelings, but the safe word takes care of that. If they say their safe word then stop, otherwise go hell for leather."

Angela laughed and seeing Barbara's face smiled at her.

"Listen, I've been doing this for nearly ten years. I know what I am talking about."

Barbara nodded.

Angela moved in front of Barbara and clasped her hands.

"I know you are worried" she said softly "but get through this and everything is easy. These people are good clients and if things get too much for you, we can stop and they will understand."

Barbara's eyes bulged at the words. Her mind spun around "They".

"How many?" she thought.

Angela giggled, reading her expression.

"Don't worry; they are just a married couple. They are both submissive and come to me for a little humiliation to spice up their lives."

"I understand they go and play various scenes at home afterwards."

"Now come with me and we will find you some clothes"

Thirty minutes later, Barbara found herself in front of a mirror looking at herself. She found herself looking at a beautifully made up woman with long flowing hair framing a body wrapped in soft black leather. This started as straps across her shoulders, supporting two bra cups which were nearly pushing her breasts, - tits, she mentally corrected herself, up to her chin. It followed her body down through sleek lines before breaking loose around her hips, diving down to end in a smooth curve just across her belly button. Four straps hung down, hugging tightly to her hips and thighs, ending as connections to two stockings and framing a tight black thong. Just below the knees, the stocking were obscured by a pair of black shiny boots that reached up and across her thighs.

She turned round to view the rear seeing the thin line of the thong splitting her ass and watching the lacing snake up the back of her corset to a neatly tied loop at the top.

In her right hand was a multi-stranded whip and she tried it out flicking it against her other palm. She felt its tiny sting across her fingers.

She felt severe and glorious, all at the same time. This was one of Angela's outfits and she had seen her in it a number of times. It was slightly too small for her, but they had both agreed that would be more advantageous than not.

She saw Angela's reflection in the mirror and turned to smile at her.

"You look wonderful", Angela told her, coming to inspect her work. Angela had done the make-up and hair for Barbara and had also helped her into the outfit.

Barbara turned and beamed at her. Angela was wearing a black leather skirt, black stockings and heels. She looked severe with her lips dark red, contrasting her raven black hair.

She had told Barbara previously, that she dyed her hair as she thought it finished off her image. She suggested that Barbara would find black hair useful adding that in her opinion, Mistresses always had black or blond hair, though she found the darker option by far the more effective.

She smiled back at Barbara and asked her if she had ever tried water sports. Barbara shook her head, saying she hated boats. Angela laughed and shook her head. Barbara grinned ruefully, realising she had been set up and asked what Angela meant.

"When you need to pee, do you always go to the toilet?"

Barbara nodded, still unsure where the conversation was going.

Angela grinned at her naivety. "Say, you are caught out in the woods with no toilet for miles and you need to go, what do you do?"

Barbara flushed, "I try to keep it in until we get back."

Angela pushed "So you have never once, needed to go in the woods or somewhere and had to go behind a tree and pee?"

Barbara nodded, "Just a couple of times" she admitted.

Angela smile widened "Well, I don't need to do that. If I was going in the woods, I would take a mobile toilet with me"

Barbara looked blank, but knew the answer was coming.

"I might take Phillip or I might take Karen...." Angela let her words die off.

Barbara just gazed at her, still uncomprehending.

"Fuck, Barbara! Do I have to draw a picture?" Angela glared at her.

"I would make them kneel in front of me and I would piss in their mouths."

Barbara turned pale and felt slightly sick at the image in front of her.

"Water sports is playing with water. Well today, the lake those boats will be sailing on will be mine and yours, my dear."

"If you can do this, then you will be well over your taboos."

Barbara had to sit down as she felt completely overcome. Angela sat beside her and clasped her shoulders.

"Listen", she said softly, "I think you can do this. You are not a straight laced lady, you have come here of your own volition to learn and this will set you well on your way. My clients want it. In fact, they crave it and you can do this."

"Now come with me and we will get set up"

A little later, Barbara and Angela were sitting in front of a couple. They had just arrived and were standing in front of them, heads bowed. Angela had just finished explained who Barbara was and the part she would be playing in their activities.

Barbara took the time to examine the couple in front of her. They were both quite young; in their mid-twenties she guessed and were about the same height. He had light brown hair and blue eyes and was wearing a pair of black trousers and a loose fitting grey shirt. She was blonde with greenish eyes and was wearing a pair of tight denims and a polo shirt. Barbara thought her breasts looked small but that she had a nice curve to her hips.

The couple was introduced to Barbara as "slave" and "slut", but Angela told her that she could call them what ever she wanted.

Angela told slave to undress slut. She stood quietly as he pulled the shirt over her head revealing a pink, sheer bra. Barbara could easily see the nipples poking through and guessed her to be a B cup.

Slave undid the buttons and eased her jeans down. Within a few seconds, she was standing in front of the two women, displaying matching panties, where Barbara could just detect the pale fuzz of pubic hair. She also thought that she could see a small damp patch too but she wasn't sure if that was not just wishful thinking.

Meanwhile, slave had been told to strip. He quickly removed his shirt, unbuttoning it to reveal a clean chest. He bent over and pulled off his trousers to reveal a pair of white briefs within which the bulge of an erection could be clearly seen. He looked at Angela and after a brisk nod from her, pulled them off, letting his cock burst out as if gasping for air.

Angela stood up. "I will take slave next door for a while" she said. "You can play with slut. We will come back in a bit for some four play" She smiled at her pun.

As she pushed the naked slave out of the door, she turned and winked at Barbara "Remember what I told you"

Barbara waved and turned to examine slut. Having met the pair, she was determined to go through with it and see how far she could push herself.

She stood in front of slut.

"I don't know what you normally do with Mistress Angela" she said coolly, "but I expect you to address me as Mistress. You will do exactly what I say and you will do it quickly and without hesitation. Is that understood?"

"Yes Mistress"

Barbara nearly swooned with pleasure. This was the first person apart from Sarah who had addressed her in this way. She felt the rush of power within her.

"I am going to hurt you and I plan to humiliate you. I will have you in tears and begging for me to stop, but all the time you will be begging me quietly for more."

She smiled cruelly at her slut.

"Tell me though. Why is a woman so young and so beautiful coming here? Did slave make you come here?"

"No Mistress. I made the original suggestion."

"Oh?"

"Yes Mistress. I just love the thought of losing my control to a stronger person. Slave could not provide that strength and was uncomfortable with me seeing another man. Therefore I started coming here."

"On your own?"

"Yes, Mistress. After a bit I persuaded slave to come to and he did and found he enjoyed it too. Now we always come and see Mistress Angela together. It has been about three years now."

"So who has fucked you?"

"Just slave and Mistress Angela, Mistress"

"No-one else?"

"No Mistress. We are perfectly happy together."

"And has slave fucked anyone else? Has he ever fucked Mistress Angela?"

"No Mistress. Just me. Though Mistress Angela does use her strap-on up his ass."

Whilst they were talking, Barbara had strapped two leather cuffs onto slut’s wrists and attached them to a chain hanging from the ceiling. She was fully acquainted with all the props in the room having watched Angela use them. With a quick pull, the chain sprang taut and slut found her arms being pulled high above her body.

She ran her fingers around the bottom edge of her bra. She pulled it up, exposing slut’s breasts and pinched her right nipple gently. The woman gasped and looked up at her.

Barbara held the left between her finger and thumb and pulled gently and firmly. slut squealed as Barbara continued to pull. Barbara maintained the pressure, ignoring slut's pleadings to stop. She finally let go and watched as the nipple sprung back to its original form.

"That was just to show you that I am not soft" She remarked, "and I am bisexual, so by the end of this afternoon, you can add me to your "fucked by" list"

She said this very casually but was still burning inside.

She wandered over to a table and picked up her multi-thonged whip. She swung it thoughtfully through the air before bringing it back to before the chained woman.

"You crave this don't you?" she said quietly.

"Yes Mistress" came the almost inaudible reply.

"Then you shall have it."

Barbara flung back her hand and began to flog the woman mercilessly. She aimed the blows all across the front of her chest, letting the blows rain down across her breasts. Slut screamed and moaned, crying in agony as she jerked around trying to avoid the blows, but with Barbara listening carefully, never uttered her safe word.

12