Baaaaaaaaad Storm!

Story Info
She's caught - red handed.
986 words
3.24
43.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After standing in the shadows of the dimly lit room for some time, watching as her hand moved slowly but deftly in her lap, He growls, "storm ... what do you think you are doing?"

Quickly flicking her hem down and closing her legs, storm mumbles, "Nothing Sir."

"Don't lie to Me storm ..you know I will not stand for it!"

"Nnoo Sir ... Sir I was pleasuring myself."

"I know! ... I have been watching you."

Taking her hand, Master then leads her from the room. In His study, He sets two chairs up, approximately three feet apart and another in front of them. "Stand on the two chairs please!" He barks, before taking the third chair and adjusting it to be positioned perfectly in front of her. "Lift your skirts and tuck it in your waist band storm!"

"Yes Sir." Complying, she lifts her skirt, thus exposing her smooth treasure for His admiration.

"Being as how you were so intent on pleasuring yourself storm, you will continue and bring pleasure to Me!"

From His vantage point below and in front of her, Master nods for her to proceed. Head down, eyes averted from His, tentatively she moves a hand to her sweet mons and trails her centre finger towards the apex of her petals. The glistening of her sweetness shows as her finger moves slowly into her precious valley. "Is this all that excites you storm?"

"Nnnoo Sir"

"Then continue please .. I will not have you do such things with out permission!"

With a semi frightened look on her face, she slowly parts her petals and investigates down the moist crevice of His delight. He avidly notes the slight swelling of her petals as they change colour with her ministrations. "I am watching...continue storm!"

"Ye ye es Sir."

Seeing she is not enjoying this and maybe seeing it as punishment (which it is), He orders, "Stop storm! You do not seem to be enjoying it as much as you were in the other room." Reaching forward, He moves her finger from her and replaces it with His, pressing up in her sweet valley raising her hood to expose her slightly swollen clit. "Put your hands behind your back and clasp them together please!"

Standing up before her, His hands slowly undo her top, making sure not to lose eye contact with her now. Upon opening her top to expose her round breasts, He smiles inwardly to Himself at her slightly erect nipples. "If it is personal pleasure you desire, it is for Me to supply it as it is for all your other needs," He adds, while rolling her nipple between finger and thumb.

"Do not look away!" He commands sternly and, reaching, takes her other nipple and gently rolls it as well as the other one. Leaving them, He draws a finger down between her breasts, over her waistband, down her tummy to her smooth lips and on down the outside of one, following down and under her to the section of no-mans-land between her two portals of His desire. The quick shiver going through her as His eyes locked hers telling Him of her delight in this touch.

Never letting His eyes leave hers until He is knelt below her and has lost her vision, He leans in close and with the tip of His tongue draws a little line across her mons just above the meeting of her petals. Leaning back a little, He then softly blows on the wet trail left by His tongue. Ardent eyes watch as her tummy spasms with the coolness of this line He has left. "Do not free your hands from behind your back storm!"

"Nnoo Sir," her shaky voice replies.

The tip of His tongue eases between her lips and finds her hood. With gentle nudging from His tongue, it relents and allows Him access to her clit. Slowly He encircles this sweet little bud ... round and round His tongue goes, up, across holding her hood up, down again. Leaning His head to the side a little, He sucks one of her lips into His mouth, holding it against His teeth as He sucks its edge. Freeing the now swollen and pink little leaf, He raises a finger, moving slowly up the inside of her thigh with the back of His nail till at the centre of her moistness. Moving slowly and deliberately, He eases His finger inside her, pointing to the back and pressing against her inner walls as He moves it deeper into her.

"storm.. you know you have done wrong, you will tell Me now what it is you did wrong," He calmly intones as He turns His finger slightly inside her.

"Sir ..this one did not ask permission to pleasure herself and denied you the pleasure of watching her."

"Good girl ... you are aware of your transgression," spoken evenly while turning His finger to her front and pressing on her pelvic bone, "have you learned that this will not be tolerated storm?"

"Oh god ..yes Sir."

"Then little one, as you have started and now I have the privilege of being present," muttered as He incessantly presses His finger on the soft patch at the top of her pelvic bone, "you may take your hands from behind you, part yourself either side of My finger, and CUM STORM!, come on, do as you are told and cum on My fingers, NOW STORM!, right now storm, do not disobey Me again, CUM!"

Releasing His finger from her and steadying her, perched spread legged on the two chairs ..locks His eyes to hers as she has the release she had started on her own, but now for her Master. As she settles in His arms and the climax subsides through her body, He softly kisses her cheek and sets her softly down on her feet on the floor.