Babbette's Boobies Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotpup
hotpup
1,971 Followers

"Oh mom is inside and the guys are finishing a golf game or something." Satisfied with the answer he walked with Bambi to the lounge chair where she handed him some lotion and turned her back to him. Squirting some in his palm it was then that he saw Babbette get out of the pool and saw she was topless. He had to use Bambi's shoulder to hold him up as Babbette's tits were amazing.

"Hi there, Ben sorry if I am embarrassing you but my tits need some sun as they are still white as I couldn't tan without my top at school." She was right as the rest of her body was a beautiful bronze but her entire breasts were still creamy white. Somehow this sight turned the boy on even more if that were possible.

"Ben, why don't you sit down here and do that before you fall over," Bambi said pointing to the lounge chair. She laid down on her stomach leaving room for Ben to sit beside her hips. Meanwhile, her sister pulled another lounge chair over next to them and laid on her back with her firm boobs pointing straight up at the sky. Ben couldn't believe this he felt like a piece of meat on a sandwich with Bambi's sweet ass on one side of him and Babbette's gorgeous boobs on the other side. Playing it cool he gently rubbed the lotion into Bambi's back staying well away from her tailbone.

Babbette looked over at their victim and saw the rigid tent pole in his swim trunks and licked her lips in anticipation. For her part Bambi let out soft seductive moans with each movement of Ben's hands. Ben asked Bambi, "How does that feel?"

"Wonderful; Ben could you please rub some on my cheeks or I might get burned there and I wouldn't be able to sit down for weeks." Nervously he squirted some more lotion into his hand. His hand was shaking as he placed it on her ass. Babbette bit her lip to keep from laughing as she watched him with her sister.

But Babbette was not laughing for long as soon Ben was getting into those big firm cheeks. His hands seemed to glide over the smooth surface with ease. He didn't even notice, at first, when Bambi had begun rubbing his knee and lower thigh. He nearly jumped out of his skin when she worked her way up to the bulge in his trunks. Getting bolder he was rubbing lotion into crack of her ass even though little sun could reach there as she whispered, "Oh Ben, that feels so good and so does your body."

"Hey Sis, I think he has rubbed enough lotion on you. Ben, come here and put some of that on me as I want to tan not burn," Babbette interrupted as their mother watched from a nearby window. Shifting his ass the foot or so from one chair to the other Ben reloaded with lotion and started to reach for Babbette's legs.

Quickly she grabbed his hands and placed them squarely on her twin globes. He didn't have to be told what to do with the big orbs as he kneaded and caressed them lovingly not worrying about where the lotion landed. Finally able to speck he said, "You two are about the sexiest girls I have ever seen in my life."

"Thank you kind sir," Babbette responded as she reached up and wrapped her slender fingers around the tent in his pants causing him to let out a little moan by then Bambi had gotten up and leaning down in front of the boy stuck her tongue deep into his mouth. He returned the kiss feverishly as he could hear moans of pleasure coming from Babbette.

"Oh God, Ben, strip me," Bambi pleaded as she stood up in front of him. He debated it for half a second as Babbette's boobs felt so damn succulent under his hands. But, there was no question that he wanted to see her sister nude. It maybe took twenty seconds to untie her top and let it fall to the ground and yank down her thong. Immediately Babbette grabbed his hands and put them back on her boobies.

"Hey stud finish what you started before going on to something else," Babbette cooed as she grabbed the back of his head and pulled it down to her massive melon. He couldn't believe he was sucking on the object of so many jerk off sessions but was shocked when he looked up and saw the two girls passionately kissing. As he came up for air he realized that Babbette had let go of his erection and had her hand between Bambi's legs

What the fuck is going on out here?" Bonnie roared. The girls were disappointed at their mom's timing even though they knew it was part of the plan.

"Ben was just rubbing lotion on us mom," Bambi innocently answered even though Babbette's fingers were busily working on her clit.

Jumping to his feet Ben blushed and chimed in, "that is right Mrs. Branch."

"What the fuck I can see you know! And what I see is you assaulting my daughters and making them do unspeakable things to each other. Ben get your ass in my house right now you are in a fucking ton of trouble." She strolled in front of him making sure to provocatively sway her hips as she went. Terrified Ben followed the old woman but still found himself gawking at her ass and being turned on by the sight.

To his surprise they didn't stop in the dining room or the living room but she kept right on walking. Before he knew it they were standing in her bedroom at the foot of a king size bed. He was still sporting his hard on which was clearly visible to Bonnie as she lashed into him, "What the fuck was that all about out there you little fucker doing God knows what with my girls right in my backyard?"

"Honest, Mrs. Branch they asked me to put suntan lotion on both of them and things got a little carried away."

"Right and I am supposed to believe that; just like I am supposed to believe that you are not turned on right now looking at me with that big hard on in your pants."

"But, it is the truth' things just got a bit out of hand," he replied.

"Well, asshole, if you want to fuck my sluttie daughters you had better get your naked ass on that bed and fuck their mother first; now strip." Bonnie reached behind her neck and untied her swim top and threw it at him and did the same with the bottoms. Suddenly she did not look like an old woman but like the hot sexy lady she was.

Not wanting to give her a chance to change her mind Ben shoved his still dry swim suit to the floor and crawled onto the bed until they were face to face. Bonnie marveled at the lad's nice sized erection; Brenda was right it would fill any pussy nicely. Grabbing onto the back of his head with both hands she yanked his head hard against her chest demanding, "Ok, you God damn fucker show me what you can do with my boobies; come on suck my fucking titties, oh yes, you bastard rape my fucking tits."

Saliva from the boy quickly covered both of her jugs as she ground them in his face. Reaching between them she caught a hold of his pecker and gave it a good hard yank and then proceeded to pump her fist up and down on his stiff pole. The juices in her twat were flowing freely in excitement and anticipation of what was to come.

Unable to control her lust any longer she shoved Ben onto his back and straddled his hips. Swiping the head of his cock against her clit a couple of times she looked into his eyes and smiled sensually at her prey; she knew he was as ready as she was. Aiming the crown of his wonderful cock at her dripping wet pussy she slid it deeply inside swallowing the whole thing up.

Ben let out a loud moan as her cunt was amazingly tight and he thought she might rub the skin right off of it. But, he didn't care if his dick was skinned or not the overwhelming of Bonnie's cunt muscles contracting around his cock had now become the only thing in the world that mattered to him. Pounding up and down on his stick she grabbed his hands and put them on her boobs groaning, "Oh yes fuck the shit out of this old broad."

"Oh Jesus, Mrs. Branch I think I am gonna fucking cum!"

"Oh yes, Ben fill me up with your hot seed." She knew this would drive the kid over the edge. Babbette and Bambi had quietly crept into the room and were watching from near the door. They kissed as they removed their remaining garments without taking their eyes off of the action on the bed. They heard Ben let out a loud grunt as their mother arched her back as the couple on the bed came in a thunderous orgasm.

Needing to feel the organ that was just in her pussy in her mouth Bonnie pulled herself off of it and swung into sixty nine position and while grinding her cunt in Ben's face she swallowed his erection whole. Bonnie furiously mouth fucked the large prick as Ben bathed her cunt ravenously. Meanwhile, her daughters played a best two out of three of 'Paper, Scissors, Rock' at the foot of the bed.

Having won the game Bambi almost squealed out loud in her joy. Babbette gave her sister a goodbye kiss and went to the living room. Bambi climbed gently onto the bed and could tell Ben was really into it as he was loudly slurping up her mother's juices. Now inches away she complained to her mother, "Hey mom what the fuck is going on you fucking take him away from us so you can fuck his brains out. What is the big idea?"

"You know the rule my sluttie bitch I get to try all guys out first."

"Yes mom; now you have tried him so may I join you and fuck that hot big pecker of his?" Bambi licked her lips in anticipation and Ben couldn't believe what he was hearing. He had fantasies like this but never figured on fucking any of the Branch family members and certainly not having two of them at once.

Getting to the living room totally nude Babbette found Mr. and Mrs. Cooper along with her dad and brother, Bobby, just sitting around fully clothed. They were waiting for some news about how things were going in the bedroom. Walking toward Mr. Cooper she announced, "They should be out to join us in a few minutes. So, Mr. Cooper what are you waiting for get that big cock in my pussy now!"

The gang in the living room was stripped in mere seconds now that they knew that Ben had been seduced and would likely join into the orgy. As agreed the loser of the game of 'Paper, Scissors, Rock" would get first choice of cock meat in the living room and Babbette desperately wanted MR. Cooper's hunk of meat inside of her and he was happy to oblige her. Mrs. Cooper took on both Bill and Bobby keeping them occupied until at least Bonnie broke away from the bedroom action.

Things were going very well in the bedroom as Bonnie had sat up and Ben had continued his cunt kissing but had expanded to her asshole as well. Lustful Bambi had literally jumped on to his prick and was wildly fucking him with more energy than either Brenda or Bonnie had given to it. Her cunt was relentless in her pounding on the hard on.

Ben's licking and sucking slowed down as he was getting more and more into Bambi's cunt. Giving Bambi a sensual kiss Bonnie eased herself off Ben's face and ran to the living room and finding her son she grabbed his cock and took over from Brenda so she could devote full time to making out with Bill.

Bambi was riding Ben hard and fast and looking at his face she could tell it wouldn't be long before he came shot inside of her. So slowing down she asked, "Oh fuck you feel so God damn good; do you want to cum in my twat?"

"Oh fuck yes I do; you are so fucking hot."

Pulling herself off the fabulous cock and strolling toward the bedroom door with Ben in shock she turned her head and sensually cooed, "I'll let you empty that big cock of yours in me but not in my parent's bed; come fuck the hell out of me in the living room."

Ben was now hornier than ever his only thoughts were of fucking and fucking now. It didn't even cross his mind why she wanted to fuck him in the living room as he jumped out of the bed and quickly caught up with her. An audible gasp came from his mouth when he saw the other three couples already fucking hard.

"Welcome to the Family Fun Fuck Club, Ben" she said teasingly.

"Huh, what did you say?"

"I said that you are now in the Family Fun Fuck Club. I'll explain the rules later, but right now get that big cock back inside of my juicy cunt!" With that, Bambi got back onto the floor on all fours and wiggled her ass at him. Ben was in a daze seeing all of these naked bodies and the smell of sex had filled the air. His cock spoke for him as it seemed to draw him right to Bambi's waiting cunt.

Before he even realized it he was kneeling behind the sexy girl and pushing his cock straight into her slippery depths. He used one hand to rub her dimpled ass and used the other to squeeze the holy crap out of her tits as he pounded his prick out of control into her steamy depths. His eyes were nearly popping out of their sockets as he saw the other three couples in various positions fucking away.

Needless to say, as excited as he was, it did not take long before he could feel his balls contract as he climbed the mountain quickly to orgasmic delight. Bambi was now slamming her rear harder than ever against his pelvis, moaning loudly, as her breathing became ragged. Ben shouted, "Oh Fucking shit Bambi I am cumming again!"

"Oh my fucking God, me too, oh yes," Bambi moaned harshly. Slamming her hips up extra hard one last time as she thought she could feel his load shoot into her burning cunt. She came in a wonderful orgasm splashing her juices out around his member. At about the same time the other three couples had achieved their own orgasmic bliss.

As Ben collapsed onto his back he looked around the room and saw everyone's naked bodies just laying around relaxed as all of them were still catching their breath. Just then Babbette crawled across the floor to Bambi and spreading her sister's legs apart began rubbing her tits into the soaking wet pussy.

It did not take long to excite Bambi again as in the last week Babbette had practiced this quite a bit and within two minutes of careful attention to Bambi's clit along with the rest of the cunt Bambi erupted in another orgasm. The only difference this time was that Babbette made sure to try and capture some of Ben's cum with the flood of Bambi's honey. With the collection of juices from her sister complete Babbette crawled over to Ben and plopped her massive orbs directly in his face.

This was one of the sexiest things Ben had ever seen and it caused his tired cock to begin to come back to life already. Her boobs were sloppy with their juices as Ben paused for a moment to ponder sucking these sexy orbs as he knew his own cum was on them. Then shrugging his shoulders he figured eating some of his own cum was worth it to lick Bambi's cum off of Babbette's boobs.

As this was going on Bambi had moved on to Brad and he saw his sister eating Babbette's pussy from behind while Bobby stuffed Ben's sister's twat with his pecker. He barely noticed the taste of his own jism as he cleaned up every inch of Babbette's boobs. It didn't take long for Ben to get into the spirit as soon he was trying things with all of the ladies.

There were plenty of surprises over the next dozen hours as the eight of them left no stone unturned. At one point Brenda did the same thing to Ben that she had done to Bobby the week before and was eating whipped cream out of his asshole when someone plopped their ass in front of his face. So, naturally, he began kissing and licking all over it. Finally, he stuck his tongue into the asshole and was enjoying himself immensely when he went to stroke the crotch and found Bill's cock and balls there. Curiosity and lust took over as he began rubbing his hand up and down the older man's hard on.

Just then one of the ladies demanded some attention so Bill crawled away and went to work on her. The entire time together was about making sure that everyone's carnal desires were fully satisfied and by midnight everyone was worn completely out having done things they had only dreamed of before. That was about two months ago and the two families are still getting together.

None of this has stopped the kids from dating; in fact Babbette and Ben have real serious relationships going. Bonnie and Brenda have suggested that they bring their dates over to join the Family Fuck Club. So far, Babbette and Ben have put this off saying that their dates aren't part of the family. Meanwhile, Babbette cradles Ben in her arms as he bathes her boobies with kisses as they ponder adding new people to the circle of lust with only one month left in the summer.

hotpup
hotpup
1,971 Followers
12