Bab's Backstage Clusterfuck Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get that pussy lickin' mouth of yours open Bitch and use it for what God intended," one of the men in the room yelled out when Santana eased her slinky frame over top of Bab's uplifted face.

* * * * *

As Amelia strutted away from her still kneeling conquest, she became transfixed by one of the male dancers, Miguel, who was guiltily taking in the whole carnal scene.

The newest addition to the dance team, fresh out of the dance academy in Brooklyn, Miguel had a sheepish, innocent look splattered across his face as a freshly fulfilled Amelia sauntered over to him.

Nearing the teenage stud, Amelia foamed at the mouth as she watched the boy's healthy erection strain the front of his trousers, which looked like they had a painfully large lead pip concealed inside.

As Amelia shimmied up to Miguel's chest, she cast the breathless boy a matter of fact smile before dropping down to her knees, proceeding to satisfy her revved up lust on the stunned kid's fully gorged endowment.

* * * * *

Santana was the only female dancer there that didn't have her pussy complexly shaven. Considering the fact that the outfits they generally wore necessitated a smoothly shaven pubic area, Santana still enjoyed keeping a closely cropped, Chaplinesque mustache like patch of curly hair right above her clit.

Rolling her panties down to her ankles and anxiously stepping out of them, Santana proceeded to spread her powerfully toned thighs, creating a clear and unmistakable target for Barbra Striesand to aim her cum-covered face.

As soon as the bent over woman was close enough for Santana to get a firm grip of, she grabbed Barbra by the hair, imploring Ms. Streisand to begin servicing her.

"Give it a kiss Bitch.....come on tease it a little...make it think you like it..come on little lady..pucker that mouth open wide and plant a smooch right there on my wet slippery lips Baby, "Santana cooed viciously into Barbra's stoic face.

"That's right Honey...press those lips of yours against mine Slut...roll that tongue around it and taste it all ..YEAHHHHH..let that shit drip all the way down your throat Wench," Santana whispered harshly, relishing the feeling of Barbra complying with her lurid and ghastly orders.

* * * * *

Jennifer Lopez worked through her press junket with dizzying speed, her mind completely occupied by what was transpiring back in her dressing room. Jennifer couldn't help but giggle a little when she overheard several reporters and other Grammy organizers wonder out loud where Barbra Striesand had disappeared to.

"You wouldn't believe it if I told you," Jennifer hummed coyly to herself. "But trust me..you'd have the scoop of the century if I did."

Briskly leaving her final photo-op, Jennifer forcefully pressed her bodyguards forward, imploring them to clear her way so she could get back to the privacy of her room.

Getting her hulking protectors to block the view inside the room when they opened the door, Jennifer slipped her juicy body between the small crack in the doorway and disappeared inside.

What she saw after she closed the door behind her, made very inch of her smooth, flawless skin tingle with perverse excitement.

The first thing Jennifer was able to see, after her eyes re-focused in the dim light, was Barbra Streisand's lily white back as she continued her kneeling posture on the floor in front of Jennifer's female dancers.

Watching with outward laughter, Jennifer saw that Barbra's head was now tightly cinched in Santana's Amazonlike grip, the nubile young dancer forcing the older woman's face against her bubbling quim with lascivious intent.

Santana has scooted her round, bare ass up on top the makeup table and had her knees flexed apart as far as she could, giving Barbra unhindered access to facefuck the young beauty with everything she had.

Sneaking a peek to her right, Jennifer could see the first girl that Barbra had serviced, Amelia, was now on her own knees, giving a blow job to one of the male dancers that had obviously become aroused by the blissfully carnal sight in the center of the room. From the size of the shaft Amelia was hungrily forcing down her throat, Jennifer understood why all the girls were so smitten with Miguel, the newest addition to the group.

Taking three steps forward, so that she was about five feet behind Barbra's back, Jennifer felt the noticeable signs of her own arousal start to peak. She could feel her vagina begin to lather and her firm tits heave up and down on her chest as the thought of going out and grabbing one of the reporters passing by, out in the hall, crossed her mind again.

"Imagine the cover of the Enquirer next week," the Latin beauty thought jovially.

The two male dancers that were standing around, just watching, casually eased up to each side of Jennifer to take in the lurid scene with their boss. All three looked down disbelievingly at Barbra in front of them and the way she had her face wedged up between Santana's crotch.

"You can't even see her face its in there it's so tight," one of the male dancers sighed.

"Yeah...she's gonna need a squeege if she ever wants to clean of that plastic surgery made mug of hers when she's done," the other guy replied, bringing a smile to everyone within earshots face.

"It don't look like her face is the only thing that's getting soiled guys...look," Jennifer commented, pointing her long index finger at the underside of Barbra Streisand's panties. "Look at that wet spot down there just keeps growin' and growin'."

Focusing closer, all three could clearly see the fury presence of Barbra's pubic hair through the drenched spot on the bottom of her underwear.

"Either the Bitch peed herself or she's really diggin' it," one of the male dancers added as he nervously bit his knuckles.

Looking back up at Santana on top of the cluttered vanity table, Jennifer beamed proudly, admiring the lithesome flexibility of her backup singer and dancer. Seeing the graceful way Santana's legs flailed out, bracketing Bab's smothered face, when the young girl's head shot backwards and her luxurious mane of midnight black hair draped seductively across the front of the mirror supporting her weight, it was clearly evident to everyone in the room, Santana was on the verge of a crushing completion as well.

Watching the savage way the young dancer gripped each side Barbra's head, closing her palms tightly around the long time star's ears, goosebumps popped up all over Jennifer's golden brown skin, mesmerized by the sight of Santana complexly losing control.

From behind, Jennifer could also clearly see Barbra's kneeling rear end buck up and down helplessly with each forceful tug Santana made with her spasming hands, her entire youthful and vibrant body writhing from her splintering orgasm.

Admiring the crude and cocksure way Santana smeared Barbra's entire face through her greasy critch several more times before shoving the older singer's head away, it was clear to everyone there that the young girl had used Barbra for everything she needed from her and was now finished with the choked up singer.

Exhausted and needing a dose of fresh air, when Barbra's face was finally freed from the depths of Santana's cunt, she tilted her face upwards towards the ceiling to desperately huff in several doses of clean oxygen.

As Bab's knelt there, half naked and gasping for air, the residue covering her face caused everyone else in the room to take pause. Seeing the murky stew of vaginal secretions, traces of Santana's pubic hair, smeared makeup, lipstick and eye liner that coated Bab's previously elegant face, from forehead to chin, prompted everyone to voyeuristically fixate for a few moments as Barbra clumsily tried regaining her bearings.

"She thinks its over," One of the male dancers whispered as he lewdly tapped the throbbing cock in his pants.

"Not by a long shot," Jennifer heard the other guy beside her reply, watching as he playfully aimed his right foot out and let the wet spot leaking out from Barbra's panties grease the tip of his shoe.

When the two male dancers and Jennifer saw the way the third female in line, Luci, was anxiously working her skirt and panties down to her feet and purposefully stepping out of them, it was clear Barbra's Streisand's price to earn the dressing room wasn't even close to being paid. Feeling her insides buzz and swoon like a witches cauldron, Jennifer couldn't imagine what else her dancers had in mind for the legendary ice princess....

To Be Continued...

Thanks for reading

12