Baby Blues

Story Info
I was horny, she was sad: it was time.
1.1k words
4.72
57.8k
43
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GToast
GToast
285 Followers

As usual, based on real events in my life.

As I placed my infant daughter in her crib, I could hear the sound of water rushing through the plumbing.

I smiled. Celia, my wife, was finally getting that shower she'd needed, wanted, for three days. Caring for a small baby was time-consuming, of that there was no doubt. She was suffering a little post-partum depression; a good hot bath should ease some of that tension, I hoped.

Soon enough, the water stopped running. I waited a couple more minutes, and then wandered into the bedroom . My wife was sitting there, on the edge of the bed; her hair was tied up in one towel, while she was perched on the other, trying to reach places which only a year before had been in close proximity, now unfamiliarly difficult to reach.

She looked at me dolefully, her eyes red from more, I suspected, than simply soap and water.

I grabbed another towel and sat behind her to dry her back. As I patted her down, I felt her shaking. She was sobbing.

I put my hands on her shoulders and said softly, "Hey, what's all this?"

She shook me off. "You can't possibly love me now," she moaned.

I got off the bed and knelt before her, taking her chin in my hand and tilting her head to look at me. "Of course I love you," I said; it sounded lame, but there it was.

She grabbed the towel and covered her breasts. "I'm fat and ugly!" she wailed.

I tried to peel the towel away; she was having none of it. "You never hid the bosoms from me before," I chided gently. "They're still my breast friends."

"They're ugly and stretchy and saggy!" she snapped. "Plus they leak all the time!"

I was silent for a moment, then sat on the bed beside and slightly behind her. I turned her torso toward me, forcing her to lift her right knee onto the bed.

"You wanna know what I see?" I asked.

She shook her head as fresh tears rolled down her cheeks. "I've got stretch marks and fat. That's what you see."

I pulled her other leg onto the bed, settling her into a mostly prone position, propped by three pillows. I gently but firmly pulled the towel from her chest.

I placed a finger on a stretch mark, at its origin high up on her chest, and traced it down its length, ending somewhere around mid-breast. "You know what this is?" I asked quietly.

"Yeah, it's a stretch mark," she said peevishly, without a lot of heat.

I smiled and shook my head. "It's a tattoo. An organic tattoo." A slight smile played on her lips. "Know what it says?" I continued.

"Tell me," she whispered.

"It's the date of Emily's conception," I said, looking her right in the eye. "And this one?" I traced another stretch mark. "This one is Emily's name. And this one is my name."

She was trying not to admit she was pleased to hear these things, the way a small child tries to remain angry when a parent has them on the verge of laughter. Her mood had improved; her posture, too, as she was no longer huddled into a near-fetal crunch.

I moved my hand to her chestnut-brown nipple. I placed my hand under her breast, thumb on nipple, and hefted it. "And this," I continued, "is the source of my precious little girl's nourishment. One of two, anyway. And this," I paused to squeeze out a drop of milk, and placed it on my tongue, "is the sweet sustenance her little body needs. She's thriving on it. You make good, rich milk, and we're all benefitting from it."

By now, more tears were flowing; only they felt different. The smile on her face was a dead giveaway.

"Thank you," she whispered.

"Don't interrupt," I scolded lightly. "And this," I touched the top of another stretch mark on her abdomen, moving south as before, "is Emily's former address. It's where she grew into babyhood. Imagine that? She grew from two little tiny cells into a huge little baby in this home."

Celia moved my hand away, mostly because she was ticklish; but she looked a lot better.

"Now, this," I said, gently placing a finger near the newly-healed scar of a C-section, "should probably have a little 'Kilroy was here' tattooed. 'Emily was here'. Whaddaya think?"

Tears were flowing more freely through her now-uncontained glee. "Thank you, sweetie," she said.

"Again with the interruptions?" I scolded and winked. "Now this," I placed my middle finger -- Mr Magic Finger, she had dubbed him -- inside her special opening, and pressed lightly on her pearl, "this was the key to her conception."

I moved my finger lightly on her clit; she attacked me like a madwoman.

Her mouth devoured my own, and she ripped my clothing off of me. There was fire burning in her eyes as she lowered herself onto me, swallowing my penis inside her luscious depths.

She tried bouncing up and down, but she was a little out of practice; so I flipped over on top of her, held her down, and began pounding away.

It's a funny thing: Celia and I had always had a satisfying sex life, even a little adventurous; but I had never fucked my wife. We'd made out, made time, made love, but never fucked.

This time, I was fucking her, losing all my civilization, grunting and thrusting and fucking her.

When her third orgasm announced itself in her signature squeal, I bellowed and pushed and came as never before. It was the most intense orgasm I'd ever experienced. I'd often heard of people nearly blacking out; I'd never experienced it until that moment.

I rolled off of her, panting, and she rolled partly onto me, burying her face in my neck on my left side. I rubbed her back with my left arm, and her face with my right.

After a few moments she whispered, "I didn't know you had that in you."

"I don't," I croaked. "It's in you. Good thing for that towel."

She chuckled into my neck, and then kissed my jawline.

After a short rest, she said, "How come you waited this long?"

I was confused. "To do what? Make love with you?"

She nodded.

"I suppose I just wanted to let your body recover," I answered. "I was trying to be respectful."

She cuddled a little harder, then said, "I've been ready. I thought you were turned off, and it made me feel ugly."

"So how do you feel now?" I asked, hopefully.

She lifted her head, looked me in the eye, and said, "I feel gorgeous."

A very erotic kiss later, I said, "Then the lesson for today is concluded."

We both chuckled.

There would be a small child awakening soon, needing to be cleaned and fed and returned to bed; there was dinner to prepare, dishes to clean, laundry and bills and work.

But just for that moment, all was perfect.

GToast
GToast
285 Followers