Baby Crazy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
uh-oh
uh-oh
3,647 Followers

"Wait! Don't Kat-!" My hands couldn't move fast enough. Before I could stop her, she thrust down and took me in to the hilt. For the first time in my life I was inside a woman totally bare. And I liked it.

"Mmmm!" Katie groaned through her teeth above me, "God, you're definitely going up on the naughty list now..." Without hesitation she pumped her hips steady but hard, taking care to spread her hot juices all over me. My hands found her hips, but I couldn't bring myself to pry her off. I could have if I wanted to, but I didn't. I didn't want her to stop her hot grinding dance, despite the icy fear flooding through me.

"I'll – I'll pull out..." I mumbled and arched back some as her velvet folds clenched around me. I was already so damn close, but my resolve had weakened. Ihadto fuck her, bare or not! Katie meanwhile kept up her pace, posting up and down while toying with her tight corset. Lace by lace, she untied it as her hair fell messily over one eye.

"Mmm-mmm-mmm," she shook her head, "Mrs. Clause wants her present nice and deep inside her," She shivered and thrust down particularly hard, "Ohhh!I want your cum inside me. I want your –your¬...!" But she couldn't finish. Her nails dug into my chest as she came, fighting for enough breath to scream out her pleasure at the same time. I wasn't easy on her either – I felt like I could crush her from how hard I gripped her hips then, trying to hold back from filling her up as her hot tight hole milked my cock like a gulping vice. I wouldn't have been able to pull her off if I wanted to then, or even pull out.

She started to come down, thankfully right before I had lost my own battle. My balls surged for release and my shaft jerked and pulsed hard inside my girlfriend's bare cunt. Just a little more and I would have given in, I knew it. But Katie collapsed on my chest, panting hard, with her corset just barely clinging onto her sweaty chest. Slowly, carefully, after I got a nice feel of Katie's tight ass under her skirt of course, I tried to roll her over...

But no! Katie snapped back to attention in an instant. In a flash she had my wrists above my head and was grinning ear to ear right over me. "Ooh ho ho! Trying to take advantage of Mrs. Clause huh? You're going to have to give me a nicer present than that if you want to be the top of the naughty list!"

"Katie, I nearly came in you-" I couldn't even finish without her pussy quivering on my cock and her eyes fluttering towards the ceiling, "Katie! I have to pull out. I'm not going to be able to last without cumming in you."

"Yesss!Cum in me!" Katie threw her hair back wildly and started fucking me, leaning in close as she half growled and half moaned, "Cum inside me. Fill me with your naughty sperm. Plant your present deep inside me, right here in my tummy!" She made sure to slide her taut belly against me then, the belly she wanted so desperately to be filled with my cum. My fertile cum.

"You'll get pregnant!" I cried. I felt my cum boiling. The edge approached fast.

"Pregnant! Oh fuck yes,pregnant!Knock me up naughty boy – give me your baby!" My blood froze in my veins. Katie wanted to get pregnant. She wanted me to knock her up. She wasn't going to let me pull out. She hadn't stopped posting on me – rather her hips didn't stop, rutting like a madwoman, trying to break me, trying to make me unleash everything where it counts. I shook – with anger, with fear, with... arousal? My hands seized her hips and still I couldn't stop them – no, my hands were pumping her all the harder! I forced her hips to slam against mine as her crazed eyes stared and her body raved against and above mine. I couldn't hold on. I couldn't and still I...

"Ahhh!Take me! Make me take your sperm!!" Katie wailed when I pinned her hips against mine and forced my erupting cock as deep as I could into her bare cunt. By god, when Katie felt it, my hot load shooting off inside her, she looked like she was shot – eyes petrified and staring wide, mouth gaping in a silent scream, and her whole body convulsing against mine as her burning pussy milked my spurting shaft with an inescapable intension: to breed.

I must have passed out. I remember my voice roaring over her feminine gasps. The hot friction of her hips jerking against mine. Her pussy gushing its silky slime all over my cock. And I remember cumming so hard that my vision dissolved into darkness. My cock was still twitching inside my girlfriend when I came to. Katie was quivering too – moaning and quivering, her little aftershocks still suckling along my bare length. I'd cum inside her, deep. She wouldn't let me pull out.

And I was holding her there. My palms pressed on her ass, my fingers dug deep into her firm globes. Every time her hips moved I could feel my muscles tense – I drew her back totally onto my cock. And I could feel it inside her. My load, getting churned and mixed by her little movements and steady suckling. My hot, bare load. Inside her. Inside Katie's hot bare pussy.

"Ooooh, naughty... naughty boy..." Katie mewled, then giggled as she thrust a few times, "Mrs. Clause loves your little presents... Mmmm, I'll love watching them grow in my tummy even more..." She got up to just straddling my hips, drenched in our mingled sweat and breathing deep and quick, and looked down between her spread legs at the mess between us. Her inner thighs shimmered with our combined juices, with far more of mine streaming down the length of my dick. Katie gave me that mad grin again and licked her lips, "Oh yes, you're going right up on Mommy's naughty list!"

What did I feel then? I can't really explain it. I don't think I've ever been so scared or angry in my entire life as I was there, with my crazy girlfriend filled up with my spunk, contently wiggling her ass and sighing while she could be getting knocked up right then. Still part of me loved the feeling, having my girlfriend lean down to sigh and whisper like that in my ear, petting down my body, feeling her hot pussy drool all over my naked cock. And though I couldn't explain it, the thought of having possibly just planted a baby inside my Katie's beautiful belly... Something snapped.

"Get off me."

"What?" Katie asked.

"Get off me!" My voice was hardly my own. Katie even looked a little shaken. But meekly she complied, slowly lifting off my cock with another shiver and a moan.

"But-"

"I saidOFF!"Katie did as I asked, and sat like a scolded child at the foot of the bed. I sat up and leered over her. My blood pounded in my ears. My whole body shook and burned with rage. Katie looked so small the way she looked up at me, her messy hair and big eyes making her look so innocent while her well-fucked pussy oozed over with my sperm.

"W-what's wrong?" she said in a small voice, "I thought you'd like your present. I know I love yours... Are... are you mad?" She touched herself just below her belly button, maybe unconsciously, maybe not. But I saw it and it only enflamed me more.

"Am I mad? That you made me cum inside you? That I could have just knocked you up? Do you think I ammad!?"I yelled. I noticed the noises on the other side of the wall had stopped, but I didn't care. I'd be damned if I didn't give her roommates something to listen to. Katie blinked with a little innocent frown – she really was innocent after all, in her crazy way. And I was about to join her.

"Turn around."

"Honey?"

"Turn around and get on your hands and knees, Katie!"

It took a moment for Katie to respond. But when she realized what I wanted, what I demanded, her eyes lit up. She was about to speak but I cut her off again.

"Hey! Mrs. Clause has been aVERYnaughty girl tonight, and she needs a good fucking to set her straight! Now on your knees and show me that ass!" Katie did as she was told and eagerly raised her rump high for me, shaking her perfect rear like a real slut.

"Oh please Mister, you just gave me one present. I think my stockings are totally stuffed..." Katie whined, and she was probably right – my creamy spunk made her pussy lips and thighs a glazed mess, and still more rushed out of her and down her quaking thighs.

"A good Christmas slut doesn't say no," I slapped my palms down hard onto her rump. She squealed and pushed back towards my raging cock. "And you've been a terribly slutty girl tonight, Mrs. Clause."

"Oh, oh," Katie moaned when I drug my cockhead along her creamy slit, "Give me more presents, Mister! My little egg wants your presents all over it..." She shuddered under my hands, just as she did watching that documentary. For some reason all of it - her shivering, the way she said that, even what she had said about her egg – it turned me on.

"You want my presents, slut? I'll give you something to unwrap in a few months," I lined up with her sopping hole and started pushing in. I growled over her mewling cries, "Yeah Mrs. Clause, you're going to be such a naughty slut, going back to Santa with my baby stretching your little belly!"

"Ohfuck me!"I swear Katie came before I even got totally inside her! But I didn't waste time. I pounded her poor little snatch from behind and pushed her face down into the pillows. Muffling her yelps just inspired me to fuck her harder, especially when I heard snatches of her hardly lucid wails for me to make her a Mommy right then and there. My anger mixed so far with my lust I couldn't tell if I was mad anymore. All I knew was I loved fucking my spunk out of her tight cunt.

"You want a baby, Mrs. Clause?" I pulled her up by her hair, forced her back to arch. Her eyes were rolling back in her head as she howled.

"Yessss!"

"Say it!"

"Mister-!" She yelped as I tore the last strands of her corset away and exposed her sensitive tits to the cool air, "M-Mister, give me your baby. Make me your pregnant holiday whore. Knock up my naughty pussy! Make me a –AHH YES!"I grabbed her bare tits and squeezed them hard, pinching her tiny nipples with a twist, just as she couldn't resist. Her arms gave out almost instantly and I pounded her shaking ass down into the bed. Laying prone with her ass tilted up just enough, she came screaming for my babies and made a mess of her bed with her orgasm gushing around my cock.

"Cum! Cum like a good Christmas slut!" Her skirt was thrown up over her hips and her bare ass was red from my relentless thrusts and spanking. I couldn't stop, even as I felt my balls tightening again. I wasn't going to. "Want me to fuck you till your belly swells, slut?"

"OH!Make my tummy swell!" Katie was jerking underneath me. Her orgasms hadn't stopped since I'd begun talking so dirty. I yanked her up and back, my hand around her throat and my cock driving her into submission.

"You're going to look like a real slut in your cheerleading outfit with a baby in your belly," I ran my fingers over her stomach. Her cheerleading kept it always so firm and streamlined, but if I came inside her she'd have to watch her belly grow just a tiny bit rounder every day. "It'll be obvious to everyone what you did when my present is busy kicking inside you."

"Oh God!"Katie tried to push back on me, to fuck back against the man threatening to knock her up, but she only managed to squirm and cum again, "Show them what a slutty cheerleader I am. I'll make all of themsojealous with your baby inside me!Aaahhh!"I threw her back down onto the bed and continued ramming into her, harder now that my whole body screamed for release.

"I'm going to cum again." I fought to say through my teeth, "Going to plant another present deep inside you..."

"Please!"She wailed, "Please plant your presents deep inside me. Give me your baby!"

I grabbed her hips and felt myself going over the edge. "Oh fuck – Take it Katie! I'll fucking knock you up!"

"I'm your Christmas slut! Knock me up!Make me a mommy! BREED ME!!"

There was no way her roommates weren't listening to me breed Katie by then. The whole neighborhood must have heard her screams and my roaring as I shot my second load into her that night. I had thought the first orgasm was the best I'd ever felt, but the second topped it easily, feeling Katie's whole body writhing beneath me as I inseminated her deep, every pulse flooding her tight channel with a fresh load of sperm that bathed her cervix with my virile spunk.

We were kissing feverously by the end, our sweat mingling between us and hands petting everywhere over each other while I pumped my girlfriend full of my dangerous load. I don't even remember getting soft that night, or pulling out even when we were in each other's arms, making out and fucking until we both passed out when the sun was coming up.

For the rest of the weekend Katie and I went at it nearly nonstop. In bed, in the shower, on the kitchen table, on the couch next to the kitchen table after her roommates wanted to eat breakfast... You get the picture. And not a single time was there anything between us save for slick skin and frothing cum. I knew I could never go back to condoms after that, and Katie couldn't be happier that I'd finally become a little more insane myself.

The inevitable happened of course. Katie was pregnant – in her head. By Sunday she was convinced she was lactating, and rushed over to me every few minutes or so and lifted up her shirt to show me how her baby bump was already showing. A few days later she'd managed to get a bunch of pregnancy tests and draw "+" onto the results to show me I'd knocked her up – every time right after sex. And honestly, it was starting to grow on me. At the very least it made me horny as hell, so I convinced her I had to make sure her belly grew nicely round with my babies by keeping her full of spunk from then on. She couldn't have agreed more, and every time she'd beg me to knock her up with another baby before she'd even had the first.

So here we are, a few months after that fateful Christmas. Katie is still cheerleading as usual, and her peppiness is not a bit slower or less ferocious in bed. My studies have been going well and stress-free, maybe from me dumping all of it deep inside my hot girlfriend's snatch nearly every night.

Katie is still on impregnation and pregnancy of course, and has already added bondage to the mix – that was an interesting day when I found my sweet Katie with a riding crop and a stern look telling me, "Mistress want her slave's baby.Now."She didn't quite get that she was supposed to be the dominant one though, since by the end she was telling me she'd be a good little cumdump slave for her Master. She's been getting better at it though.

Yet I couldn't help but notice, when I watch her prance about with the rest of the cheerleaders onto the field with her midriff all bare, or when she lays on me while we watch a movie with her t-shirt riding up just so, that her pretty little belly is perhaps, maybe, just a little rounder than a few months ago. I do know that she's definitely been getting firmer where my hand has grazed...

Katie hasn't noticed yet, but it could just be my imagination. After all, living with a girlfriend as insane as Katie, I could be just a little crazy myself, right?

uh-oh
uh-oh
3,647 Followers
12