Baby Gets a Pussy Spanking

Story Info
I was laying on the futon.
880 words
4.15
212.4k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was laying on the futon in a sundress, mindlessly flipping through an issue of Vogue when he came home. "Hey baby," he said as he sat down next to me and kissed me on the cheek. "How's my sexy man?" I asked, crawling into his lap. We kissed softly, my legs wrapped around his waist.

Suddenly I felt his interest shift from our kiss to something behind my left shoulder, something on the coffee table. I looked up at his face to see narrowed eyes and turned around to see my cell phone sitting on the coffee table, lit up with two text messages from Rob. "Are you seriously texting him again?" he asked, pulling away from me to study my face with a look of stern disgust.

An excuse bubbled in my throat as I stumbled for words. "You little slut!" he said, pushing me off his lap and standing up. "Do you know what happens to sluts when they text their ex-boyfriends?" I looked down, not meeting his eyes. "They get spanked," he said, pulling me around to face him on the futon.

I love getting spanked -- it's such a turn on to hear the smacks against my ass, and feel the heat spreading through my body. But today he seemed mad, and I felt a mixture of horny fear churn in my stomach as I mentally prepared myself. He pulled my sundress up over my legs, exposing my teeny pink thong. With gentle fingers, he began rubbing up and down my slit over my panties, making me wetter by the second despite my fear. He began kissing me, biting my lower lip as he rubbed in tiny circles, warming my body up for what was about to come.

Without warning he brought his hand down on my pussy, smacking it through my panties with a dull thud. "Ahh!" I cried out, instinctively closing my legs. He grabbed my knees, pushing my legs apart again and exposing my throbbing pussy to him.

"You're such a naughty little slut, fucking around and texting other guys," he said as he moved my panties to one side, gripping my pussy lips and tugging them gently. "Look how wet you are," he said, bringing a finger to my mouth and making me suck on it. He began to spank my little pink pussy with fast, gentle spanks, making my lips grow warm and wet with each soft smack. It was then that I realized how horny I was, how incredibly turned on I was by the fact that he was spanking my pussy, punishing me and bringing me so much pleasure at the same time.

I began grinding my hips in a circle, begging to be spanked again. Using two fingers, he pulled my pussy lips upwards to expose my hard little clit, and began to spank it with open fingers. My clit throbbed and burned under the pain, an orgasm building in my tummy with crazy intensity.

"I'm sorry baby," I said in a breathy voice. "I'm sorry for texting him, I should have known better. Spank my pussy, baby, spank it harder!" I said, grinding my hips faster and faster. He wordlessly pulled my panties down around my ass, spreading my legs wider and rubbing my wet pussy with gentle strokes.

SMACK! SMACK!! Two loud, hard spankings rained down on my pussy, making my pussy lips shake from the impact. The mixture of pain and pleasure was so intoxicating, it felt so incredibly naughty and painful and good all at the same time. He began to spank me faster, pulling me onto his lap, spreading my legs as far apart as they would go so I was completely open and exposed. He wrapped his fingers in my hair, pulling my head down on his shoulder and kissing my neck, spanking my pussy faster and faster. SMACK! SMACK! My pussy smarted wetly as he spanked a little harder.

He stopped for a moment to stick a finger inside me, pulling it out and spreading my silky wetness all over my pussy lips. With two fingers he pinched my clit and pulled on it gently, making my legs start to shake with the beginning of an orgasm.

"Baby you're gonna make me cum!" I breathed. "Spank my little pussy til' I cum for you baby!" He begin rubbing and spanking my clit faster and faster until I felt my body clench up - my pussy pulsated with an orgasm that rocked my world, squirting little drops of cum all over his hand. My throbbing clit was swollen and red, his hand was soaked from my orgasm. My legs still shook as he pulled my panties back over, covering my pussy and pinching my lips over my panties again. I wiped a little tear from my eye and climbed off his lap.

"If that's what happens when I text other guys, I might just have to do it more often," I said with a mischievous glint in my eye. He leaped off the futon, swatting at my ass and chasing me into the bedroom. I slipped out of my sundress and wet panties, ready to thank my man for punishing me and giving me the best orgasm of my life.