Baby Girl and Naughty Boy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you think these panties would make a nice present?" She asked.

I was barely able to answer her, but I did -- telling her I thought they would make a damn fine present.

"I don't think they're ready just yet, though" she teased, with a devious look in her eyes, "they don't feel very wet. Maybe you'll get them as a present later and then I'll take you up on your offer to let me watch you, uh.... you know.... let off some pressure. What do you say?"

I was mesmerized watching her touch herself on top of her panties. My brain was about to go into overload, but, I managed to nod my head up and down.

"You like watching me do this, don't you?" She asked.

"Very much so." I answered.

"I know all about voyeurs." Patty continued, "You get off on looking."

"Oh yeah," I replied, "especially anything to do with panties and petite breasts."

"Hmmmmm." She moaned as her finger pushed her panties into the groove between her pussy lips. "So, tell me..... are you one of those guys that gets real hard if you even hear the word 'Panties' and steals girls panties and sniffs them?"

"Stealing is such a harsh word, Patty," I answered, "I prefer to see it as 'Liberating' them. And you can hardly blame me, can you? I mean, panties are really made and designed for men's enjoyment."

Patty put her fingers to her nose and smelled them. Then she looked at me and said, "In that case, I think you better be prepared to buy me a hundred pairs today so you don't have to take me shopping everyday to replace the ones I give you."

I can't tell you what went through my mind when she said that. It was almost as if she'd somehow agreed to give me a steady supply of her panties, something that would be a fantasy fulfilled for me. Years and years of searching for a woman that would allow my panty fetish might just be coming to an end. My cock was throbbing, and it was a steady, urgent throb -- hard and angry, waiting to be used.

"I'm a little bit of a voyeur, too, Paul," Patty moaned, "I'd really like to see a man playing with himself while he sniffed my panties." The look in her eyes was a look of longing.... a look of desire. The subtleness of her remark basically said that she wanted to watch me jerk off while I sniffed her panties.

Then she said, "Another thing I like is showing off and letting people see me. Have you ever done that, Paul? Have you ever exposed yourself and let someone see you naked? Like in public or anything like that?" She asked.

"It's a fantasy of mine," I whispered to her as I watched her fingers dig into the pantied crevice between her pussy lips, "I've always been too scared to do it, though."

Patty looked out the window again and back at me. Then, she slipped her hand down inside her tight panties and lewdly spread her legs as far as she could in the car. I could easily see the outline of her fingers moving up and down her slit as she touched herself. Her other hand went under her loose shirt and stopped where her breast would be. I couldn't see exactly what she was doing to herself, but I guessed she was touching those beautiful little buds at the same time she was rubbing her pussy.

"You can do it right now if you want, Paul." She said, her breathing now a little choppy. "There's no one here but us. You can pull your pants down - even take them all the way off if you want to. Do you want to do that?"

Wanting terribly to do it for her, and finally have the chance to live out my exhibitionist fantasy, I looked in all directions to make sure no one was coming our way. My heart was pounding -- practically beating out of my chest as my hands went to the button of my jeans and popped it open.

"Oh yeah, Paul," she urged, "you can't believe the rush you'll get when you do it."

I pulled the zipper down, feeling the pressure of my cock pushing against my pants, and then hooked my thumbs into the waist of my jeans. Just as I started to pull them down, she stopped me.

"Wait!" Patty exclaimed.

She pulled her hand out of her panties and lowered her leg and smoothed out her skirt. "Paul, if it's really your first time doing something like this, it shouldn't be in a car." Patty said softly. "Don't you think you'd enjoy it more if it were a little more memorable?"

I just looked at her, not believing she'd convinced me to go this far just to call me off.

"Oh, oh, oh!" She said, jumping up with a gleam in her eye. "I have a much better idea. Can you hold off a while longer?" She asked.

I pulled my jeans back in place and laid back against the seat and took a few deep breaths of either relief, or disappointment, not exactly sure which one it was. "Yeah," I said, "of course I can wait. I've waited this long."

"Good," she said, "now let's get you zipped back up so we can do our shopping."

With that, Patty leaned over across the console and wiggled her hand through the fly of my jeans and grasped my cock through my boxers. "Ah hah!" She said. "You really got turned on, didn't you?"

Patty was smiling at me and rubbing my cock through my underwear. "I can't wait to see this," she mused, grasping my cock and squeezing me, "it feels, uh.... impressive. Are you big down there?"

"Just average. I'm a little bit over excited right now, I'm afraid." I answered.

"Average? It feels huge to me." She replied, and then said, "I can't wait to make your fantasy come true, Paul. We'll do it today.... I promise. You won't chicken out on me will you?"

"Patty," I replied, "if you're serious about it, then no, I won't chicken out. But, if you're just teasing me about this, I'm going to have to charge you another pair of panties for being such a bad girl."

"Oh, really? You think I'm teasing?" She whispered in my ear as she leaned over me. Taking her hand away from inside my jeans, she grabbed my left hand and slid it under her shirt and placed my palm directly on her little boob.

"Now, does this seem to you like I'm teasing, Paul?" She asked.

Patty took her hand away, leaving my hand pressing against her tiny boob. Then, looking into my eyes, she reached back into my jeans and grasped my cock through my underwear again. I started to lift her shirt so I could see her breasts, but without taking her eyes away from mine, she told me "No," and then said, "Let's just touch for now. You can look at me all you want later, okay? That will make us anticipate it more. Right now, just look me in the eyes."

I slipped my other hand under her shirt, feeling the tiny fullness of both her breasts with the tips of my fingers. Our eyes danced together as our faces got closer and closer until she pressed her lips to mine and we kissed intensely, both of us panting into each other's mouths in a frantic attempt to satisfy our desires. I started to lightly pinch her little nipples, and when I did, she pulled away from our kiss and gasped for air.

"Oh, God, yes... that's really nice.... that's just the way I like it. I'm really sensitive there," she whispered in my ear, "sometimes I can cum with just nipple stimulation."

"Patty, you have beautiful breasts." I told her, still looking into her eyes. "I can't wait to see you without a shirt on."

"I love hearing you say that, you Naughty Boy. You don't know how long I've waited to hear those words." She said, as she moved her lips back to mine and kissed me again. Patty's kiss was warm and eager, and while she kissed me, the hand that was inside my jeans was holding my cock and rubbing me as best she could. When our kiss broke, she pulled back and looked at me again and then stated to moan.

"I love small ones." I told her. "Yours are a dream come true for me."

The next thing I knew, her grip on my cock doubled through my boxers and she was jerking me. In return, I compressed both her breast buds between my fingers. Completely unashamed, she moved her free hand between her legs and directly down into her panties. I could smell her arousal and hear the wetness of her juices as she fingered herself, and it only took a few seconds for the whole car to fill up with her scent.

She made these little squeaking noises in between breaths until she finally took a huge breath and rested her head on my shoulder and started to moan. Her breathing picked up and I could feel her chest expanding and contracting as I played with her nubbins. Then, she turned her head into my neck and gasped. "I'm gonna cum, Paul....... oh God, I'm cuming."

I let go of her breasts and wrapped my arms around her and held her for a few minutes until she calmed down and relaxed against me. Her hand was still inside my jeans, but it had long since stopped moving. I guess it got too hard to keep stroking me as her orgasm approached.

The minute or two I held her against me was magical. I can't put my finger on it exactly, but, something between us merged and when she looked up at me, I sensed a transmission of mutual desire and satisfaction go back and forth between us.

"You're not going to break my heart are you, Paul?" She asked.

"No." I said smiling broadly. "You're not going to break mine, are you?" I asked in return.

She answered my question with another warm kiss and when I started to say something, she pulled her hand from between her legs and pressed her fingers against my lips to quiet me. "I recognize that smell," I said, "from your panties this morning."

"Shush." She said. "No talking right now. I want to make you cum."

She pushed her wet fingers into my mouth and told me to close my eyes. When I'd closed them, I felt her hand rub the bulge in my crotch again, but this time, she'd reached inside my underwear and grabbed my bare package. My eyes shot open to see her face a few inches from mine and she was staring at me.

She leaned in to me and snuggled her head into the crook of my neck and started to whisper to me.

"I think my panties are wet enough to make a good present for you now, Paul." She began. "But, you're not going to get them yet. First, I'm going to drag you through the mall and we're going to stop at every store that has lingerie and you're going to pick out new panties for me."

"Then," she went on, "we're going to find someplace to have dinner and after that, I'm going to take you to a place where you're going to take off all your clothes in front of me and let me look at you naked. You're going to have to put your trust in me and promise to do everything I say. If you can do that, I give you my word you'll be able to live out your fantasy and it will be an amazing experience."

The grip she had on my cock wasn't that tight, but, she obviously knew how to give a handjob because she was mostly working at the top of my cock and was doing all the right things.

"Tell me," she whispered, "when you masturbated after you got home this morning, did you use my panties while you did it? Just say yes or no. You did, didn't you?"

"Yes." I answered.

"Did you open them up and look inside?" She asked.

"Yes." I said.

"Oh, you naughty, naughty boy!" She whispered. "Did you use your fingers to feel how wet they were?"

"Yes." I answered again.

"Yeah," she continued, "I bet you did. And did you sniff my panties you Naughty Boy?"

"Yes." I gasped.

Oh, man, I was close now. The combination of her handjob and the things she was saying was making me relive the whole morning playing golf..... seeing her petite breasts, seeing her panties as she bent down and then again when she spread her legs in the golf cart...... and finding the panties she left for me.... and sniffing them.....

"So, you're a panty sniffer, huh? You know, that kind of turns me on, Paul" She said. "I bet that means you do a lot of other things with panties, right?"

"Oh, please don't make me answer this!" I prayed silently. But, not answering was just as incriminating as if I had answered because when I failed to say anything, she said, "Hmm..... afraid to answer that one, are you?"

Then after a second, she said, "Well, I can see right now I'm going to have to give you lots of panties to keep you happy."

That was about all I could stand. She had taken me right to the edge and didn't stop. "Ahhh," I groaned, "if you don't stop I'm gonna cum all over the place!"

"That's exactly what I want you to do, Naughty Boy," she said as she pulled back and brushed my lips lightly with hers, "you just let it go when ever you're ready."

I felt my cock start to convulse as she continued to stroke me, and I knew this was it. I opened my eyes and she was looking at me, waiting for the instant I started to erupt. "Oh, God," I moaned, I'm gonna cum now."

Patty pressed her lips to mine and I felt her shove my cock inside my boxers and give it a few more yanks. A second later, I spewed cum all over myself -- emptying my balls inside my boxers, feeling the hot liquid coating my crotch and saturating my underwear.

Gasping for air, I threw my head back and laid there while Patty milked the last remaining spurts of cum from my cock. When I was able to gather my composure, I looked at her and I could see she was proud of herself. A moment later, she pulled her hand out of my jeans and held it up in front of us. I couldn't believe how much of my hot, sticky cum was all over her hand -- she was covered with it.

Kissing me quickly on my cheek, Patty shuffled herself back to the passenger seat and giggled while she looked at the globs of sperm hanging off her fingers. Then without saying anything, she put her fingers in her mouth and sucked them clean, one by one saying, "Hmmm. I love the way hot, sticky sperm feels in my mouth."

Looking down into my lap, I saw that there were pools of cum seeping through my boxers and I felt the wetness spreading down between my legs. "Jeez," I moaned, "I'm soaked."

Patty started to laugh and leaned over to kiss me again. "I think you'll live." She replied. "We'll get you all cleaned up once we get inside."

"Come on," she added, "let's get you zipped up before someone wonders what we've been doing out here and comes to take a look."

I laid back and let her adjust my underwear as best she could and then zip me up. Patty buttoned my jeans, and then laying her hand lightly on top of my crotch, told me she didn't peek at me during her handjob, saying "I wanted to, but decided it would be more fun if I waited until you had your fantasy."

"You promise you'll do it?" Patty asked.

"I promise, Patty." I answered. "Cross my heart."

"I remember every moment of my first time being exposed." She said, straightening out my shirt for me. "You will, too. It's something you'll never forget."

She giggled, and then looked at me in a serious way. After a second, she said, "This is all happening pretty fast, isn't it?"

Seeing a chance to cut right to the root of the matter, I replied, "Well, I guess this means we're boyfriend and girlfriend now, right?"

"Well, duh." She answered. "I hope you don't think I do these things with every cute guy I meet!"

"Come on," I announced, "there's stores calling your name and I really need to clean all this cum off me."

Continued in the next chapter.

12