Baby Girl and Naughty Boy Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angie turned and walked over to her desk. She opened a drawer and pulled out a digital camera and said, "Come over here, Sissy. We're going to make a nice present for you to give Patricia when we're done here."

"What's the camera for?" I asked.

"You'll see. I do this for all my Sissies and their Mommies. She'll love it and I promise she'll always treasure it." She replied.

She pushed a button on her desk and a pink, billowy drape fell from her ceiling. Four or five spot lights came on, all directed at the drape as it hung down. "Come here," Angie beckoned, "stand right here in front of the backdrop and I'll take your picture." She pulled me in front of the drape and meticulously adjusted every strap on my bra and readjusted my panties so they were perfectly half way down my thighs, with my balls hanging just above the waistband. She reached over to her desk and handed me a rose, and then she adjusted the way I was holding the rose so it laid between the cups of my bra as I held it with both hands. Then when she was absolutely satisfied that everything was perfect, she held the camera up, told me to smile and took the picture.

"Come watch." Angie said, motioning me to come stand next to her. She hooked the camera up to her computer and pulled up the picture from the camera. In a flash, she was editing, cropping -- adding contrast and deepening the color until the picture looked just like it came from a professional studio. Then, she printed the picture on a 5x7 glossy and set it on her desk. I watched as she walked to a cabinet and pulled out a small box. Opening the box, she removed a brilliant, gold, double sided frame. I watched as she unfolded the double frame and set it on her desk.

"Pull your panties up, Sissy," she said, "then sit here at my desk and we'll put the final touches on Patricia's present.

Angie brought me a 5x7 card and a ball point pen. "Here's what we're going to do," she said, "we'll put the picture in the frame on one side, and on the facing side, we'll put a note from you, professing your love and adoration for her. When she opens it up, she'll see the picture and she'll have your handwritten note of undying love. She'll cherish it."

"Before you start writing," she added, "think about what you want to say and remember you have to get it all one this one card. Write clearly and don't misspell anything. Sissy, this frame is plated with real gold and she'll keep this forever, so make sure your words are worthy of lasting forever. Now get busy while I get the picture trimmed and put it in the frame."

Angie took the picture and the frame and went to another small desk in her office and started working on the picture. I spent a minute or so thinking about what I was going to say and how many lines and words the card would hold. When I was ready, I began to write:

"My Dearest Patty, I am a Man that loves you with my entire being. With every sunrise, my love for you grows stronger and bolder. But, I am more than just a Man, Patty. I am a Sissy, and I need a Mommy to love me and nurture me. It would make me the happiest person alive if you would accept me as your Man, and your Sissy, and do me the honor of being my Mommy. I pledge my never ending love and submission to you, forever and for always -- until the end of time."

I was careful to print as clearly and legibly as I could, taking special care to get the spacing correctly and the size of the words uniform. My planning paid off and when I was done, I laid it down and admired my work.

"My God!" I heard Angie gasp from behind me. "That's good, Sissy -- I mean that's really good. I can't wait to see her face when she reads those words."

Angie took the handwritten card and placed it in the back of the frame and closed up the velvet backing. Opening up the double frame and setting it on her desk, we both looked at it and she read the words out loud.

"Damn, if she doesn't take you as her Sissy, I sure will!" Angie exclaimed to me. "That's probably the best one of these I've ever seen done."

Then, she took the frame, closed it up and slipped it back into its box. I watched as she pulled a pre-cut piece of golden wrapping paper out of her cabinet and carefully taped it and wrapped it with ribbon. When she placed it on the desk in front of me, it looked just like it came from Tiffany's.

"Well," she said as she pulled me by the arm up out of her chair, "do you have any questions about anything we discussed or your new lifestyle? I know Patty will help you out, and, you know my door is always open to you free of charge."

"No," I said, "I really don't know what to say, except 'Thank You'. Every concern and issue that was bothering me seems to be solved now. I'm amazed and grateful and I wish there was some way I could repay your kindness and generosity. If I can ever do something for you, I hope you'll call me."

"If you promise to love Patricia and make her as happy as you possibly can, that will be thanks enough, Paul." She said, using my male name. "Now, if you don't have any questions, there's one more right of passage you need to experience before I can graduate you here today. Come over here with me."

Angie led me to a spot in the middle of her office and told me to stand there. She then turned and walked back to the cabinet where she pulled the frame from. Opening the side panel of the cabinet, she reached in and pulled out a gold chain, about three feet long. Then walking to her desk and opening one of the drawers, she pulled out a small silk bag and walked back over to me.

Bending down in front of me, Angie reached down to the floor and removed a circular brass plate from the carpet. Underneath the plate was a recessed golden eyehook. "Lower you panties, Sissy. Just like I taught you, and then spread your feet apart." She instructed.

Wondering what she was up to, I did what she asked. After I spread my legs, she opened up the small silk bag and removed a small strap, probably five or six inches long. Reaching up under my balls to grasp my cock and balls together, she wrapped the strap snugly around the base of my cock and around my nut sack. Then, she attached a small golden padlock to the strap, locking it around me, and attached one end of the chain to it.

Putting her hands on my hips, she shuffled me forward so I was standing directly over the eyehook and then used another golden padlock to attach the other end of the chain tightly to the eyehook, effectively chaining me to her floor by my cock, unable to move.

"When you leave today," Angie said as she stood up, "I'll put all this in the sack and it will be my gift to you and Patricia. You can keep it and use it as you please. She might use it for punishment or humiliation, but, I've found that most Sissies and their Mommies find the harness, locks and chain a bonding experience and I've never once heard a Sissy complain about their Mommies using it. I hope you'll grow to understand the importance of submission and be willing to let her lock you down when she feels it's necessary."

Then, Angie walked to the desk and picked up the wrapped picture frame and the rose and brought it to me. Handing it to me and then the silk bag, she told me that the keys to the locks were in the bag and instructed me to stay as I was until she returned. "I'm going to go get Patricia now," Angie told me, "and when I bring her in, I want her to see you standing straight up, with your panties down and a hard cock to welcome her. I'll bring her over to you and you can give her your present, along with the bag and the keys."

Angie had a broad smile on her face, but it wasn't a smile of amusement. It was a smile of satisfaction -- of a job well done. As she put the harness around my cock and balls, she'd done it with such speed, skill and expertise - I knew she'd done this before. "This little ceremony," Angie explained as she admired her work, "is symbolic of your need to have Patricia unlock you from your fear and shame. It's also a testament of your willingness to be punished. It probably seems silly to you, but, I'm sure it will be quite meaningful to her. Just don't be surprised if Patricia seems shocked initially -- it happens sometimes."

With that, Angie knelt down and took my cock gently in her mouth. After a second, she pulled off and licked around the head and then took me fully, burying her nose at the base of my hard cock. Honestly, her oral attention startled me, and as soon as she did it, I immediately felt guilt pains in my heart. I'd promised Patty I wouldn't ever cheat on her and here I was letting another woman suck my rod. I stood there while she sucked me for probably two or three minutes, and she was good. She was very good.

But, Angie finally pulled herself off my cock, stood up and faced me. "Just so you know, I had Patricia's permission to do that. I seldom see a cock as nice as yours and she told me I could sample it if I wanted to. So, don't feel guilty about it. Besides," Angie said as she wiped her mouth with a tissue and pointed to the harness and chain locked around my manhood, "you couldn't have stopped me if you wanted to."

Angie finally stepped back and looked me over. She reached down and straightened my panties and said I looked perfect. "I'll be back in less than five minutes with Patricia and then the rest is up to you, Sissy." She said to me. "I wish you and Patricia the best."

To be continued...