Baby Girl and Naughty Boy Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angie leaned up close to me and started to whisper in my ear as I stood there, trying carefully not to move. "We selected Rosy as your consort because she's about the same age as your mother would be, Sissy. Patricia told me about the void in your heart over the way your mother never fully satisfied you, so we thought Rosy would be a good stand in for your real mother. Patricia also told me about your strap-on experiences and how much you liked the feeling of having something in your butt. That's a recurring theme with Sissies, so you shouldn't be afraid of it. In fact, most Mommies encourage it and seek out that kind of attention for their Sissies from time to time if they are good."

"Sweetheart," Patty said, "I want you to concentrate on the smell of Mommy's panties while you stand here. One day, maybe you'll get to fuck your real mother, Sissy. Maybe she'll let me bring you to her dressed up like a cute little girl. You'd be wearing some little cotton panties and a nice white training bra. I'd stand you in front of her and I'd slowly lower your panties so your Mom could see your nice Sissy cock all hard for her. Then you could watch while she laid back and spread she legs open, showing you her pussy, just like Rosy is doing now. I'll ask her if she'll let me put your cock in her and then I'd stand there and watch my cute Sissy fuck his mother. I know that would make you happy, wouldn't it, Sissy? To finally put your cock in your mother's pussy? You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

"Oh, yes!" I groaned.

"You have to say it, Sissy." Angie said. "Tell your Mommy how much you want to fuck your mother. Tell her you've always wanted to fuck her. From the first time you held her panties in your hand, you've wanted to fuck her. When you were sniffing her worn panties, you dreamed about fucking her. Tell your Mommy you need to fuck your mother, Sissy. Turn your head to Patricia and tell her you want to fuck your mother."

"Oh, Patty," I moaned, almost about ready to pass out from sheer overload, "I've dreamed of that - fucking my mother. I've always wanted it, and until I met you, there was no woman, other than her, that understood or loved me so unconditionally. Forgive me, Patty, I beg you to understand – I still dream about it..... about fucking her."

"Shhhh, Sweetheart," Patty said, "Mommy understands and I forgive you. Just calm down and take a deep sniff of my panties."

Angie's finger was doing its job deep inside my butt, and her ministrations, along with Rosy's contractions on my cock was bringing me to the edge. I had to fight hard to resist the temptation to thrust my hard cock in and out of Rosy's tight pussy. With each contraction, I wanted to say "Fuck It!" and start to pound in and out of her pussy. Maybe the sting of Angie's strap would be an even trade off for the chance to actually fuck the woman, but each time that thought crossed my mind, I thought of my beloved Patty and resolved to remain totally still.

"Patricia," Angie said softly, "you better start getting ready. He's almost there. I can feel it."

"Sissy," Patty said quickly, "when I tell you I want you to pull your cock out of Rosy's pussy and then remain very still again. You're doing so well, Sweetheart. Mommy's so proud of you. Angie was sure you'd have to be punished by this time. But, not me, Sissy, I knew you could do it. I knew you'd do what Mommy said."

Angie was right, I was almost there. Angie's prostate massage was closing the gap on my impending climax, and each breath I took swirled the sweet smell of Patty's virgin pussy through my head.

Then, all of a sudden, Rosy increased the grip on my cock buried deep inside her. I looked up at the woman's face and she was smiling at me. As we exchanged glances, she squinted her eyes and clinched down again on me, this time so hard that I couldn't have moved my cock inside her if I wanted to. At that point, I felt the signs of my orgasm begin and I knew I was going to cum.

"Patricia!" Angie said excitedly. "He's ready. It's time."

Patty nodded to Angie and quickly turned her attention to me, saying, "Okay, Sissy, just like Mommy said, pull it out."

As much as I didn't want to do it, I pulled my hips back and tugged my cock out from Rosy's clinching pussy. The first thing that went through my head was that they were going to leave me high and dry, and not let me cum. But, when Patty reached down and wrapped her hand around my cock and started jerking me, my hopes were raised. "Move closer to her, Sissy." Patty told me, so I nudged forward until my cock was an inch or so away from Rosy's pussy. "Closer," Patty said, "I want your cock right up against her pussy."

Looking down, to see how far away I was, I leaned toward Rosy until my cockhead settled into the mouth of her pussy. Patty was jerking me for all she was worth, and then all of a sudden my cock convulsed and I felt myself spewing cum. Patty held my cock tight against Rosy's pussy while I unloaded a massive amount of cum into the naked woman. Jets of hot cum burst out of my cock, and I closed my eyes as the sweet feel of release spread through my body. "Aaaaahhhhh." I yelled, as wave after wave of intense contractions occurred.

Finally, as my cum started to subside, I had to reach up and grab the straps that held the swing from the ceiling so I wouldn't fall over or move my feet. Angie, knowing that my orgasm was over, pulled her finger out of my butt and moved around behind me and put her hands on my hips again. "Patricia," she whispered, "help me steady him for a minute. I don't want him to pass out on us - it happens sometimes when they cum that hard."

Patty moved to my side and wrapped her arms around me as I panted to catch my breath. I'm glad they helped me stand, because I did start to feel a little lightheaded, but after just a few seconds, I got my breath back and told them I was okay.

Almost as soon as I said that, Patty let go of me and then I felt them both push down on my shoulders. "On your knees, Sissy." Patty said sternly. "Clean her up and do a good job of it. I don't want to see once trace of your sperm left inside her."

"Sissy, don't make her cum while you clean her." Angie quickly added. Then looking up at Rosy, she said, "Sorry, my dear, but I'll take of that myself later tonight – just the way you like it."

Patty pushed the back of my head in between Rosy's legs until my mouth was sealed around the woman's incredibly smooth pussy. I knew what Patty wanted me to do, and I remember Angie's training when she told me I'd be required to clean myself, my Mommy and whoever else Mommy told me to clean. I don't know if they thought it would be revolting to me, or not, but, I was seriously going to enjoy this.

In fact, creampie is one of my favorite fantasies and while Angie and Patty looked on, I steadied Rosy's swinging body and began to suck and lick her cum filled pussy. Moving my hands up and spreading her lips open, I sucked as much of my hot cum out of her hole as I could, then I jammed my tongue into her opening and lapped around until I was almost out of breath. I knew my face was covered with a mixture of our sticky juices and that was an additional turn-on, too. I was a wild man – eating, licking and sucking this woman's vagina until I'd cleaned every bit of sperm from her.

Angie was right – this whole experience was exceptionally pleasurable. And it wasn't just one kind of stimulus they used to take me over the edge, either. It took all three sensations to get me to climax – the fact that my cock was being milked by Rosy's contractions, Angie's prostate massage and Patty's panties against my face.

"Alright, Sissy. I think that's quite enough." Patty finally said in an amusing tone, as she pulled my head out from between Rosy's legs. "I think you've cleaned her up good enough already. You were probably done five minutes ago – I think you're just playing down there now."

"Let's stand him up," Angie suggested, "I want to check to make sure he got everything. Who knows, I still might be able to find a reason to use the strap on his cute little ass. It would be a shame for him to leave here without gaining some first hand knowledge and respect for the strap."

Angie and Patty both kneeled down to examine Rosy's vagina, looking for any remnants of cum I might have missed. Angie used her hands to spread Rosy's lips wide and they looked everywhere, even sticking their fingers up into the woman's pussy as far as they could, but there wasn't a hint of any cum.

"Good job, Sissy." Patty complimented me. "There's no reason for us to apologize for making you do that because we both know you loved it. But, it is one of the expectations of a Sissy. I guess I should be happy you won't mind doing it when, and if, I ask you to."

Together, we all helped Rosy up and out of the swinging contraption and stood her up on her feet. When she was in the swing, I hadn't noticed how strikingly beautiful she was and what a wonderful body she had. Her breasts had a mature look to them and the girls were right, she was probably about the same age as my mother and roughly the same build.

My cock stirred as I looked at her nakedness. She made no move to turn away from me or to cover herself, but when Angie saw me staring at her, she turned to Rosy and told her she could go. As quickly as Angie finished her sentence, Rosy turned away from me and hurried out the door, still completely naked.

Angie crossed her arms over her chest and looked at me. I saw her eyes go up and down my body, lingering at my now soft and deflated cock hanging between my legs. "You did well, Sissy. I'm surprised, because this is one of the most difficult tasks to master. I'm sure you found it hard to control your male urge to shove your cock in and out of my cute little assistant. I will tell you, though, Patricia wasn't too keen on this idea at first. I don't think she was happy with the thought of your cock inside another woman, or you being able to see another woman displayed so lewdly. I'm glad you acted responsibly and did as you were ordered – no more and no less. Patricia should be proud of you, Sissy."

I felt Patty hook her arm into mine and pull herself close to me, as if she was happy with the way I handled myself. But, I could understand why Patty wouldn't be too happy about the whole experience. Watching the one you love have a sexual experience without you, with the exception of masturbation, has to be difficult to bear. Although, on the other hand, earlier when Angie was describing the clean-up duties of a Sissy, she made it abundantly clear it would be my job to clean up the Mommy – and even when she said that, I had a fleeting thought about having to clean up Patty after she'd had sex with someone other than me. I'm not going to say I was repulsed by the idea. Honestly, the thought of it intrigued me. The only thing was, I did want to be her first – to be the one to take her virginity. After that, if I needed to carry out my Sissy clean-up duties on her after she'd been with someone else, I could most assuredly live with that.

"Now you're gonna get your reward, Sissy." Patty said as she hugged me tightly. "You've had your pleasure; you saw a beautiful woman naked and you were able to feel a warm pussy around your cock again after so long. You got a chance to cum without needing to masturbate yourself, and you got to lick her pussy. I admit I was a little jealous, but, I know you wouldn't have done any of this on your own had we not brought you in here. For your reward, I'm going to let you have something I hope you'll enjoy and always treasure." Then, taking my hand again, Patty and I left the room, with Angie again walking right behind us.

We walked through the reception area and down another hallway until we got to the last door at the end of the hall. "Sissy, before we go in, there are some things you need to know." Angie said to me. "First off, the client that's in there is finishing his punishment cycle. You're going to see that he's bound and strapped down to a table. Of course, he's naked and he's been shaved, which is a requirement for all my clients. I've already suggested that to Patricia, so don't be surprised if she discusses it with you."

My mind was already processing what Angie was saying. There was a naked guy in there strapped to a table? So, why were we going in there?

Angie continued. "The next thing is that he's been blindfolded and he's got plugs in his ears. That's all part of his punishment. So he's not going to be able to hear us, or see us. In fact, he shouldn't even be able to know we're in there until he's touched. The last thing is that he's got a male chastity device on. It's a harness that keeps the penis from getting an erection. We use them a lot here – they don't do any damage and there's no ill effect to long term use, plus, they aren't painful at all. But, they are quite effective."

"I don't understand why we're going in there?" I said.

"Uh, Paul," Patty broke in. "I'm sorry, I mean Sissy...." Patty said, turning me around so I'd have to look directly at her. Then placing her hands on my chest and fidgeting with my bra, she said, "It was my idea, Baby. Angie and I weren't too sure about this, but, I wanted to offer you the chance."

"The thing is," Patty continued as she glanced up at Angie quickly and then back at me, "the guy in there is kind of in a bad way. Angie is supposed to milk him this evening..... see, they haven't let him cum since he got here, and that was five days ago. To make it worse, they've been using all kinds of stimulation on him and Angie said his balls are about to burst. So, she was going to have to milk him tonight."

"So.....," Patty said, taking a deep breath, "since he's blindfolded and can't hear anything, I thought this would be an excellent opportunity for you, Sweetheart."

Angie interrupted when Patty ended her sentence. "What Patricia is trying to say, Sissy," Angie said quite casually, "is instead of me milking him, I can just as easily let you suck him off."

"That is.... if you want to." Patty broke in. "Only if you want to. We're not going to make you. It's just, well..... you know how you said you were interested in doing it? Isn't this the perfect opportunity? You can take as much time as you want..... you'll have a chance to look and feel him in your hands, and in your mouth. You can suck him, or stroke him, or do anything you want."

"But," Angie said abruptly, "if you're going to do this, you might as well just go for it - suck him and take his cum in your mouth. Think how proud your Mommy will be to see you do that, Sissy."

I looked at Patty, who was looking up at me with those big blue eyes and a pleading look on her face. I understood what they were doing. They weren't going to make me do this, but they were doing their best to convince me to do it. Patty was right about one thing, it was the perfect opportunity. The guy would never know it was me. Hell, for that matter, hopefully he wouldn't even know it was a man sucking him.

I got a very strong feeling Patty wanted me to do it. Angie wasn't as diplomatic, though, saying, "It's just a matter of time before Patricia makes you suck one, Sissy. You might as well volunteer now and show you're Mommy what a good Sissy you are."

During the ten seconds I thought about it, I really couldn't think of a reason not to go in there and do it. The whole situation was just too perfect to pass up. It was a no-stress situation and I could even walk away if it was too much for me to handle emotionally. Deep inside, I already knew I was going to do it. I'd already made up my mind.

I pulled Patty into me and gave her a hug. As she hugged me back, she reached down to feel my cock, which had grown hard in response to what I knew I was about to do. It's funny how your cock can telegraph what you're thinking long before your brain realizes what you're going to say.

I simply said, "Take me in there. I'll do it."

Patty jumped up and down, hugging and kissing me as if I'd just made her the happiest person in the world. The smile on her face was big and wide, and her eyes were sparkling more than I'd ever seen. I turned to look at Angie, and she was standing there smiling, too, with a satisfied grin on her face.

"Okay then," Angie replied, "you're going to be on your own in there. We'll just come in and watch. Take as much time as you want and enjoy it. Sissy, you may never get a chance like this again - to be in total control of a man you're about to perform oral sex on. Look at him. Feel him. Smell his cock and balls and taste him down there. You have quite an opportunity here to explore his cock and play. Show your Mommy you can take a nice cock in your mouth and swallow his cum."

"I will." I answered. "I'm ready to do it."

Patty reached out and took my hand in hers while Angie reached for the door handle. In a matter of a second, she turned the handle and pushed the door open. "Go ahead, Sissy. You're in charge now. Make Patricia proud of you."

I took a deep breath with the full knowledge that inside that room was a man's cock with my name on it. I was going to make him cum. There was no backing away, and as I walked through the door, I immediate looked at him.

He was strapped to a padded medical looking table with his arms stretched out to his side. He looked to be well restrained and he was completely naked, just as Angie said he would be. I didn't look back at Patty or Angie at all, but instead, I walked right up to the left side of the table and looked him over. The girls went to the other side of the table, but I didn't look up at them - I wanted to show them I was determined and motivated. I knew full well what I was supposed to do and I was going to do it.

After only a few seconds, I reached my hand out and cupped his ball. He jumped when I touched him, but I didn't pull my hand back. Instead, I reached out with my other hand and grasped his harnessed cock and held it. Still without looking up at the girls, I bent my head down and nuzzled my nose into the base of his cock, right into the meat of his ball sack. I heard Patty gasp as I pressed my face into his crotch and then I heard her whisper "Yes" when I started to lick his balls.

I took my time getting to know my first cock. I explored his hairless testicles with my tongue and took notice of how smooth they were. Who ever shaved him did a perfect job – I couldn't detect even one strand of hair anywhere. I probably should have spent more time fondling and exploring, but, I simply couldn't wait any longer to remove his harness and have his cock in my hand, and, in my mouth.

Pulling my head back to see exactly what I had to do to free his harnessed member, I easily located the four snaps I would have to release, and then it looked like the whole thing would slip right off and he would be loose. But, I didn't want to waste much time in doing it because I knew he would get hard immediately and I wanted to feel him get hard in my mouth. So, I planned my attack quickly in my head and then went to it. As fast as I could, I released the snaps and pulled the harness off. Then as soon as it was clear of his flaccid cock, I gobbled him up and closed my lips around him.

It only took ten or fifteen seconds for him to start to get hard, but, I had the pleasure of feeling him engorge in my mouth. I wasn't initially impressed with his size, but as he started to grow, I became more aware of his length and thickness. As I adjusted my mouth to accommodate his growth, I realized he was going to be a mouthful.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a movement and I reacted to it. Looking across the table at the girls, the movement I saw was Patty removing her skirt and she was now standing there naked from the waist down rubbing her pussy with her panties wrapped around her hand.