Baby Girl and Naughty Boy Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"These are going to be so wet for you, Baby!" She whispered to me. "By the time you're done they'll be soaked."

By now, his cock was hard and I pulled off it and wrapped my hand around the shaft and looked at it closely. "He's got a nice looking cock." I thought. The shape was nice and his cock head was mushrooming out with an angry purple color and as I grasped him, he clenched his cock muscle and a huge bubble of precum drooled out and ran down the side of his shaft and all over my hand. Quickly, I covered his cock with my mouth and jacked him slowly, squeezing out more precum and for the first time in my life, I tasted another man's fluids. I made kind of a show out of it, repeatedly jacking and squeezing him, trying to coax more precum from his cock head. I lifted my mouth off so Patty could see and when another bubble of precum came up, I lapped it up eagerly.

"Oh, God!" Patty exclaimed. "This is so hot! Come on, baby, suck his cock now. Up and down..... suck his cock for me!"

Patty never denied the fact that male-male sex really turned her on, and she was seeing it first hand now. It was right in front of her – just a foot away. And there was no way I was going to disappoint her. She wanted to see me suck up and down on his member, and I wasn't going to make her wait.

I held his cock firmly with my left hand and cupped his balls with my right. Then smiling up at the girls, I leaned down and sucked that purple cock head into my mouth for a few seconds and then took him in as far as I dared. He'd grown to a length where I knew I couldn't take all of him into my mouth, so I started gently jacking him as I took his first four or five inches into my mouth.

I got into a rhythm where I would jack him for a few seconds and then go up and down, sucking him as deeply as I could, and then repeat. I could taste a flow of his precum in my mouth now, and the thick, sweet, constant taste told me I was doing a good job. I didn't notice when he started moaning, but, as I paused to take a breath and look up at Patty, I heard him pleading to me, saying, "Please don't stop. Please don't stop." I chuckled to myself with satisfaction that I was really doing it, I was sucking this guy off and whatever I was doing, it was definitely working.

"Come on, Baby," Patty panted, "make him cum in your mouth now." Her panties were wrapped around her fingers and she was ferociously rubbing herself. I could see the slippery sheen of her pussy juice saturated her panties and I silently smiled to myself knowing those panties would be mine soon.

With renewed vigor, I jacked this poor guy and then sucked as much of his cock into my mouth as I could. I started to momentarily gag on his length and pulled off him, jacked him again a few times and then sank his cock back into my mouth. He jerked his hips and then he let out a loud groan and that was all he could take.

I actually felt his girth swell and his cock head expand before he blew. I knew this was it. I knew he was going to flood my mouth with sperm. It was at that specific instant that I had my only ounce of hesitation, but it only lasted a fraction of a second – if that long.

I don't know what made me think of it. But, I remembered how an old girl friend told me she hated the taste of sperm. So, when she was sucking a guy off, she would take him as deep as possible so when the guy came, he would squirt off in the back of her mouth where she would never taste it. That's exactly not what I wanted to do.

I wrapped my lips tightly around his cock head and as soon as I'd done that, he exploded. Or, I should say he erupted. And I mean exactly that. I felt his first shot hit the roof of my mouth and immediately tasted his salty sperm. Then, like I'd unleashed a river, my mouth was filling with hot, sticky cum.

I was amazed at the feel of it in my mouth – the mixture of slippery and sticky all at the same time. At first, I hadn't swallowed, but, my mouth was filling quickly so I swallowed. I had to take a breath and when I lifted off him for a second, he shot off again, squirting a perfect ribbon of cum right up into my opened mouth.

Somehow, without me noticing, Patty had leaned down on the table and her face was mere inches away from mine watching me suck this guy's cock. She was panting and grunting with these big huge eyes staring at my mouth wrapped around this monster. I knew she was cuming at that exact instant – I'd seen that look so many times and it was unmistakable.

I pulled off his cock for a second and quickly stretched over to kiss her. In the process, he shot off again, leaving a stream of cum hanging from my chin as I kissed Patty on the lips, and then re-covered his cock as soon as I could with my mouth.

I jacked and sucked, trying to get every last molecule of cum out of his balls, and finally, all his muscles went limp and he gasped out load, panting and trying to catch his breath. I kept sucking, trying to keep him going, but, Angie stopped me.

"That's enough, Sissy." Angie said, reaching down to me. "Don't keep sucking after he's finished."

I held onto his cock as I straightened myself up. He was completely wasted – completely exhausted and drained. I beamed with pride as I looked down at him, knowing damn well that I'd just given a hell of a blow job.

Patty straightened up, too, and she looked at me across the table and held her arms out to me. Letting go of the cock, Patty and I met each at the end of the table and crashed together in an embrace that was so thunderous, I thought we were going to knock each other over. Our lips locked together and our tongues danced inside our mouths. Her face was all over mine – kissing me and licking my face, without a care that she was licking up another man's cum. It was a total unleashing of animal passion.

After a minute, we settled into a hug and I just held her to me, feeling her body melt into mine. I glanced over to Angie and she was standing there with a satisfied smile on her face giving me the 'thumbs up' sign. She pointed over behind me and I saw Rosy standing there, now fully dressed, also giving me the thumbs up sign.

Angie bent down to pick up Patty's skirt and stepped towards Patty and I. She leaned over and whispered to us. "Let's go back to my office so Rosy can finish up here."

Patty wouldn't leave my arms, so Angie guided us out to the hall and once there, Patty started to kiss me again. Although Patty and I both knew Angie was trying to get us apart, Patty wasn't having anything to do with that. So, Angie just stood there and smiled at us until we were ready to separate.

None of us spoke as Angie led Patty and I back to her office. I don't remember seeing anyone along the way and I don't even remember the short walk or even walking straight through the reception area. That shows you how engrossed Patty and I were with each other – me dressed in just a bra and Patty completely naked from the waist down.

When we got back in Angie's office, she closed the door and Angie at me. "Sissy, I have to say that was the most impressive, and the most enthusiastic exhibition of cock sucking I've seen by a male in probably the last ten years. I wish I would have filmed it."

Patty burst out laughing and once I realized Angie was serious, I laughed, too.

Angie reached into her desk and handed Patty a box of tissues and told her she better wipe our faces off. So as Patty pulled some tissues out of the box to clean us up, Angie gathered up the gold chains, locks and keys, along with the gold picture frame and set them down on her desk. Then, handing Patty her skirt, Angie suggested to me I ought to get dressed myself.

Patty and I smiled to each other as we dressed, and once we were done, she picked up the gold picture frame and opened it up. Looking down at the picture of me in my bra, panties pulled down, hard-on sticking out and the note that confessed I was a bisexual Sissy, Patty's face suddenly went stone cold.

"What am I ever going to do with this?" Patty asked. "I can't set this picture up in my room. The maids and the staff will see it, .... and Daddy....."

Without thinking or without even caring, I told Patty I didn't give a damn who saw it. "It's a present from me to you. I'm not ashamed of the picture, or the words I wrote. And as far as I'm concerned, it's yours to display any way you want. Maybe you should just put it up on the mantle above your fireplace."

Patty's jaw dropped and she looked at me and said, "You're kidding, right? Daddy would see it for sure!"

To be continued.