Baby Girl and Naughty Boy Ch. 12

Story Info
After Paul's punishment, Patty and Angie console him.
18.4k words
4.61
77.4k
33

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: This is a very long chapter. This is the twelfth chapter in a long, sometimes slow, edgy and very kinky incest tale. Each chapter builds on previous chapters. This story contains topics such as small breast fetish, female and male domination/submission, cuckoldry, spanking, voyeurism, exhibitionism, cross-dressing, feminization, panty fetish, sissification, embarrassment/humiliation, masturbation, father/daughter, mother/son, and bi-sexuality. It is not intended to be a "Quick Read", but rather a shocking and detailed look at the way two kinky people find each other, the way their relationship blossoms and the experiences they enjoy and endure.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I breathed a sigh of relief as Patty's father left the room, having undergone perhaps the most incredibly painful event of my life -- the spanking Patty's father had just given me. I was able to keep my eyes open by sheer will alone. I was completely exhausted and still in pain; my buttocks burning and stinging as I lie there strapped securely to the table.

My crying had tapered off. I wasn't bawling anymore, but, I was still sniffling and tearing. I was ashamed at myself for breaking down as I did, howling and screaming like a little kid as each swat came down on me, sending that blistering, searing pain through my body. I tried to be brave and suck up the pain, but the sting was way too intense, and it overpowered my ability to bear it. So, when the tears started, I couldn't hold them back. I cried and cried as Patty's father punished my ass for Patty's misbehavior.

I don't think I was completely lucid when I noticed the lights in Patty's bedroom dim. In my broken state, all I wanted was to be left alone. I was too embarrassed with myself after the way I completely lost control during the punishment to care about anything. The punishment was unbelievably humiliating and painful. I prayed that if I closed my eyes, I could withdraw from the reality of the situation and somehow, all of it would just go away and I could pretend it never happened. I was a completely broken man with no pride and no dignity. And the last thing I wanted was to have Patty look at me in my pitiful state. I just wanted to melt away into nothingness.

Then the anger started -- the seething anger I felt for both of them...... Patty for completely abandoning me, my feelings and her love for me, and, for her father, who....... well, for what he did to me. Mostly though, the seed of all my anger was the way her father so quickly and so easily called me "a little cock sucker" and told me how I was going to be Patty's "sissy husband" and suck him off every day of our marriage.

My anger rose again as I was filled with shame over the way I cried uncontrollably in front of my fiancé as PJ spanked me. And with each vivid memory of the humiliation and pain, my anger grew and grew - I gritted my teeth and clenched my jaw. Mad and dishonored, I was angry enough to get up and walk out of there as soon as I was free, but the truth was, right now, I just wanted to hide.

The face fucking PJ gave me wasn't so bad. Ironically, I was hoping he'd settle down and just let me suck his dick. I would have been happy to do that. In fact, in some strange way, before the punishment began, I almost hoped he'd make me - or let me suck him off. I'd have done it willingly. There wasn't any reason to force my head the way he did and fuck my face like a common two dollar whore while he called me a cock sucker and a sissy husband.

But, no -- it couldn't be that easy. He had to grab my head and face fuck me. There was no kindness in what he did at all; it was forceful and demeaning. If he'd only have slowed down I could have given him a damn good blow job he would have enjoyed, something I know Patty would have been thrilled to see.

All the while, as he was holding my head and fucking my mouth, he was calling me that name -- 'Cock Sucker'. Emotionally, it was a new low for me -- something I'd never experienced. In my wildest dreams, I couldn't have pictured PJ Wentworth, the famous business tycoon, forcefully shoving his cock down my throat and calling me a cock sucker. I was in total shock as he used my mouth as a cock receptacle and verbally sliced away at my dignity and character.

Over and over again -- all these thoughts roared through my head -- time after time, and I could still his words...... 'you little cock sucker'...... and my anger raised each time I thought about it.

Still strapped to the table, I wrenched my head to where I could look around the room. I saw Patty in her bathroom. She was leaning against the vanity counter, running water in her sink. She was still naked and from what I could tell, she was crying, hanging her head over her sink as the tears fell from her face. But, quite honestly, I was so angry with her, I didn't care. Remembering the way she betrayed me when her father was calling me names, and the way she rooted him on while he fucked my ass -- well, somehow Patty's tears didn't mean that much to me. For that matter, nothing meant that much to me anymore. I just wanted to get out of there.

Closing my eyes again, I thought about the butt fucking her father had given me at the end of the punishment and thankfully, it wasn't so bad. I hardly even felt it -- probably because Patty had squeezed so much of that desensitizing lube up my ass before the punishment began. Okay, so she did one thing to help me out. Big fucking deal.

The butt fucking really wasn't that eventful. It didn't hurt...... I felt him in me, but, he didn't hurt me. Actually, the butt fucking was probably the most pleasurable -- I mean, putting it all into perspective. In all the times Patty and I had played with the strap-on, all my butt fuckings had been slow and loving, and I always thought that my first real butt fucking would be that way, too. Man, was I ever wrong.

But, that fucking spanking!!!

Suddenly, lying there on the table, I felt the clenching pressure which held my cock fade away. My eyes flew open and I saw Patty at the side of the table having just shut off the switch that controlled whatever it was that was gripped my cock so tightly while I was being punished. Patty's eyes were red and she was sniffling. She looked down at me and placed her hand on my cheek. I clenched my teeth and struggled against the straps still holding me tightly to the table, and felt my face turn beet red. Patty began to sob again as she looked down at me.

"Oh, Baby..." She said, with tears in her eyes. "I'm so, so sorry this happened to you."

I couldn't look at Patty. Between the shame I felt and the way she betrayed me and helped her father debase me, I couldn't look at her. I turned my head away from her, laid it on the other side of the pillow and closed my eyes. Remembering what her father said before he left the room, I knew she'd soon be loosening the straps that held me to the table, and that might give me the opportunity to get myself free. If not, then I knew they'd eventually undo the straps, and then I'd get the fuck out of here.

I heard Patty start to cry harder when I turned my head away from her. I didn't care. All I wanted was to get loose and get home to the safety and solitude of my own house -- back to my own simple existence. But, shortly after I turned away from her, I felt Patty wiping my butt crack with something warm and wet. I assumed she was cleaning me off as her father had instructed.

My anger began to rise again as she touched my butt cheeks, forcing a wince of pain from my mouth due to the tenderness of my recently spanked ass. As a result, I started to sob again into the pillow, and as I lie there, it didn't take much to remember the incredible suffering I endured during the spanking. My God, did the man have no mercy at all? I wouldn't have beaten a mad dog the way he beat me! This couldn't be the way he punished Patty, I was sure of it. There's no way a little, petite thing like her could ever take that kind of beating.

And so, my anger grew more.

Patty finished wiping me off and I felt her rub some lubrication around my butt hole and slip her finger in. She must be giving me the suppository her father spoke of. I guessed it was something related to the butt fucking he'd given me, but, I didn't care at this point. All I knew was it was getting close to when she was supposed to loosen the velcro straps holding me to the table.

I opened my eyes for a second when I felt her touch leave my body. Patty's face appeared before me -- she was kneeling on the floor beside the table and tears were streaming down her face. "Please don't be mad at me, Sweetheart." She mumbled in between sobs. "I know you're in pain and you're probably angry. I understand those feelings. But, you'll feel better soon, I promise."

"Just leave me alone." I answered. "I've had enough of all this. I just want to go home."

I tuned my head away from her again, too hurt to even acknowledge her words or look at her -- and my anger grew a little more. I didn't hear Patty get up and move after I turned my head away, but I did hear her continue to cry and sob for several minutes as she sat on the floor next to the table where I was strapped. Her crying only served to heighten my anger because I knew she was just sitting there, looking at me as she cried -- and she wasn't loosening the damn straps. What the fuck did she have to cry about? It was me that took the punishment - not her!

While I waited for her to get up and loosen the straps holding me to the table, my mind drifted back to the worst thing that happened during the punishment and I began to dwell on it -- how Patty's father called me a little cock sucker. And if that wasn't bad enough, he called me that in front of my fiancé while I was strapped to a table where he'd planned to face fuck me, spank me and then fuck my ass. I could have let everything else go - I could have accepted the face fucking, the spanking and the butt fucking if he'd just not have called me those names.

You see, for years, I'd had many a nightmare in the middle of the night waking up to unknown voices tormenting me, calling out, "Cock Sucker! Cock Sucker!"

The nightmares began to fade when I met Patty and our relationship blossomed. Over time, I became secure in the feeling that Patty accepted my panty fetish and my curiosity about other men's cocks. But, as soon as I heard him call me a 'little cock sucker', it all came back -- rushing back into my mind and I began to relive those nightmares while strapped to the table. It was psychologically painful and I was unable to deal with it while he assaulted my mouth with his cock, spanked my ass and fucked my butt. His words led to my complete emotional collapse.

It was my worst fear -- being called a cock sucker, and when he called me that, it was like a hot poker being forced into my chest -- straight through my heart. It hurt me down to the center of my being -- in the most fundamental and basic way. I'd never forget this, and, it was completely and utterly unforgivable. The worst part was that Patty heard it and never stood up for me. And because she allowed it, I was devastated, completely broken and, yes, mad as fucking hell.

Soon, thankfully, I heard Patty's sobbing decline and I felt her loosening the straps on my right arm. Then, I felt her bend over my body and loosen the straps on my left and then the ones across my back. She shuffled to the side of the table and loosened the straps there and then worked her way down to the end of the table. Once she loosened them all, she came to stand next to my head and I felt her hands on my face. I opened my eyes to see she was still silently crying, but it did little to calm my hurt.

However, this was the time I was waiting for, and after taking a deep breath, I mustered all the strength I had and exploded with a burst of energy in an attempt to get my self free from the table. In a fit of rage, I fought against the loosened straps in a futile attempt to get free. Although the straps were loose, they weren't loose enough to extricate my arms or legs, and all I could do was struggle.

"No!" Patty cried at me. "Paul, please don't! You'll just hurt yourself!"

I turned my head to look at her -- with my eyes scowled and a grimace on my face, I struggled again, this time with so much force, the whole table shook. The sound of metal against metal filled the room and Patty jumped back in fear that I might actually get free. But, all I could do is struggle -- I couldn't get loose. Finally, exhausted and saddened, I gave up - lying limply on the table as Patty stood next to me, watching.

I heard the door open and saw Patty look up. "Daddy!" She sobbed as she ran over to him.

I turned my head to look at the bastard, making sure he saw the anger in my face and the contempt in my eyes. When our eyes met, he instantly knew how angry I was, and as he walked to the table with Patty at his side, he swallowed hard as he stopped next to me.

"Don't fight the straps, Paul." PJ said calmly as he put his hand on my shoulder. "She just loosened the straps to make it more comfortable for you until the sedative kicks in. I assure you," he added, "you can't get loose until we undo the straps all the way, and we won't do that until you calm down."

PJ pulled Patty away from the table and began whispering to her. I couldn't hear what they were saying, but as they talked, they both looked over at me from time to time. Patty was still crying and PJ was hugging her naked body and patting her back as she sobbed into his chest. My eyes were getting heavy and I closed them for a minute to rest -- just for a second, or so I thought.

I finally felt Patty and PJ undoing the straps on my arms. I waited until I knew they had all straps undone, and when I heard PJ tell Patty to help me up off the table, I lurched myself away from the two of them and stood defiantly as they both looked at me in shock.

"Where's my clothes!" I barked.

"I hung them up in my closet, Sweetheart." Patty replied as she pointed to her closet across the room.

I took a step toward her closet and suddenly felt dizzy and disoriented. I reached out to the table, trying to steady myself, and I almost fell over. PJ and Patty reached out to hold me up. Then somehow, they managed to help me stumble to Patty's bed where they laid me down. Patty's face appeared above mine as I tried to orient myself and get back up, but everything started to spin. When I saw PJ's face appear behind Patty's, my anger peaked.

"Cock sucker, huh?" I yelled. "You fucking son of a bitch......."

I must have passed out after that. When I woke up, I wasn't sure what time it was. I was groggy and I couldn't focus my eyes. The room was dark, with the exception of a dim light coming from Patty's bathroom, and my first thought was to get my clothes and get out of there. I forced myself to sit up, and as I did, I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Paul," the voice said, "lie down and go back to sleep."

I recognized the voice from somewhere, but I couldn't place it exactly. It was a female's voice, but it wasn't Patty's. Then, thinking I might have imagined it, I forced myself to sit up on the bed and swing my feet over the edge. My eyes were still trying to focus, but looking down, I could see well enough to know I was naked.

"Paul?" I heard the voice again and felt a touch on my arm. "It's Angie, Paul. You have to lie back down; you won't be able to stand up without falling. I'm not strong enough to pick you up off the floor by myself, so, please lie down."

I felt Angie's hands on my shoulders as she gently guided me back down on the bed. "Where's Patty?" I asked.

"She's in another room, sleeping." Angie answered. "She had a very hard time tonight, Paul. Things got bad between Patricia and her father.... I had to give her a sedative similar to the one they gave you."

"They drugged me." I said under my breath, as I felt Angie brush the hair out of my eyes and across my forehead. "Then he drugged her."

"It's not like that, Paul." Angie replied. "And you're in no condition to discuss it right now. You probably can't even hold your eyes open."

"Why are you here?" I asked. "How long have you been here?"

"I've been sitting here for several hours." Angie explained. "Patty called me and she was almost hysterical. When I arrived, she'd locked herself in here with you and wouldn't let her father in. Paul, it wasn't pretty. I gave her the sedative because she wouldn't stop crying and yelling. I see something like this from time to time at the Villa -- it's a form of extreme separation anxiety mixed with the feeling of helplessness for a loved one. The closer the attachment, the deeper the reaction can be. She'll be fine once she sees you're okay, though."

"Sounds like bullshit to me. How do you know all that?" I asked abruptly.

"Patricia probably didn't tell you," Angie replied, "but, I'm a doctor -- I've been one for over twenty years. Some of the clients that come to the Villa are my patients, too, including Patricia and her father. It's kind of an odd mix, I agree, being both a Dominatrix and a Doctor."

"Hmm." I huffed. "I've got to get out of here." I said as I started to get up again. This time, I felt one of Angie's hands in the middle of my chest and her other hand reached down to cup my naked nuts. She started to tighten her grip on my balls as she pushed against my chest.

"I gave Patty my word I'd stay with you until she woke up." Angie said as she pulled her face right in front of mine so I could see her. "I promised her I wouldn't let anyone in, and I wouldn't let you leave. Don't make me be a bitch, Paul. Just relax and go back to sleep. You'll feel much better if you'll do that."

I realized there was no way I could leave if I couldn't even see straight or stand up. Driving would be out of the question, and since Angie was taking her guard duties seriously, I accepted my fate and relaxed back into the pillow.

"That's better." Angie said as she pulled the sheet up over my naked body.

"Paul," she asked, "do you have any idea how things got so out of hand tonight? Patricia said she'd never seen you so angry before - she said you wouldn't even look at her."

"Did they tell you what they did to me?" I asked in return.

"Yes," Angie answered, "I got the full story from both Patricia and PJ. Was it the spanking?" Angie asked. "Because if that's what set you off, you need to know it wasn't what it seemed at the time. I checked your backside myself, and there's not a mark on you. I can explain to you later what you felt once you've had some rest and are ready to discuss it. But, you can feel for yourself, you're not hurt back there at all."

I moved my hand to my butt and very tentatively felt myself. What she said was true; my butt didn't hurt. In fact, it felt as if I hadn't been spanked at all. It was weird, because I knew he'd spanked me and the searing pain I felt was real, so real it drove me to tears.

"See?" Angie said. "Feels fine, doesn't it?"

"Uh huh," I moaned, "I don't understand it. He spanked the shit out of me."

"I can explain it all to you later." Angie replied. "So, that was it? It was the spanking that got you so upset?"

"No." I answered, shaking my head. "It hurt, but, that's not why I'm mad."

"Then what was it?" Angie inquired.

"He called me a little cock sucker," I said, "and told me I'd make a good Sissy Husband for Patty."

"I see." Angie said as she patted my hand. "And that hurt you?" Angie asked, sympathetically.

"I don't expect you to understand, Angie." I said. "The spanking, and the way he made me suck him and the way he fucked my ass, I could handle all that. But, he called me a cock sucker in front of my fiancé and insinuated my married life would be filled with nothing more than servicing him."