Baby Girl and Naughty Boy Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well," Angie sighed, "that explains why you tossed and turned in your sleep for an hour mumbling the word 'cock sucker'."

Angie paused for a second, and then continued speaking, saying, "I'm betting there's more to it than that, though. Maybe something about being called a cock sucker? Would that be right?"

"Yes." I answered. In the next few minutes, I explained to Angie about the nightmares I had for years where I was plagued with voices calling me a cock sucker. She sat and listened, never saying a word as I explained why his name calling hurt me so much, and how I felt Patty completely betrayed me.

"Paul, I've heard it said that old wounds hurt the worst once they've been reopened." She said as she sat on the bed next to me. "Why don't you get some rest and we'll talk about this more in the morning."

"Oh, Paul..." she said as she got up from the bed, "there's one thing I need to tell you before you go back to sleep."

"What's that?" I asked.

"Patricia is deathly afraid she's lost you." Angie said to me. "When I told you earlier she was almost hysterical last night, that wasn't an exaggeration. She's convinced you're going to walk out on her. And, I know you didn't ask for it, but, here's my opinion: I've never seen someone love another person more than she loves you, Paul. I think you owe it to her, and yourself, to sit down with her and talk through what happened last night before you make any decisions. I'll offer to help the two of you do that, if that's what you want. Otherwise, I'll stay out of it."

Somehow, the bite of my anger was slipping away. What Angie was saying clung to me and invaded my heart, warming me to a point where I felt I might stay and talk to Patty -- maybe even take Angie up on her offer to mediate.

"I need to pee." I said, looking at Angie's blurry face, still unable to see her clearly.

"I'm not surprised." She answered. "From what they told me, you had a good deal of wine and champagne last night. Alcohol can go through you pretty fast."

I started to move, thinking I could get myself to the bathroom, but Angie stood up from the bed and I felt her arms reach out and circle my waist. "Come on," she said, "lean on me and I'll help you in there."

As she helped me to my feet, I momentarily paused when it hit me I was naked. Then, remembering she'd seen me in my naked glory before, including masturbating myself right in front of her, my current nakedness didn't seem to matter much. And as we made our way to Patty's bathroom, I thought of the things I did in front of Angie when I saw her at the Villa.

When we got to Patty's bathroom, there was a large medicine cabinet with a towel bar hanging above the toilet. As Angie shuffled me in place in front of the toilet, I reached up to grab the bar to steady myself. "Just hold on so you don't fall," Angie said, "Patricia would kill me if I let you crack your head open on her bathroom floor."

Then, I felt Angie's hand around my limp penis, holding it gently, pointing it down into the toilet. I turned to look at her fuzzy image, and she said, "Relax, Paul. I've done this hundreds of times with clients at the Villa."

I smiled a little and then tried to concentrate on peeing. Angie's hand was warm and I couldn't help think about her holding my cock. As I stood there, trying to pee, the worst thing happened. I started to get hard. I tried to will it not to happen, but it didn't work and after a minute, it was evident to both of us my cock was more interested in Angie's hand, than it was in peeing.

"Uh oh." Angie giggled. "Looks like you've changed your mind about peeing. You didn't do this on purpose so I'd give you a hand job, did you, Paul?"

I tried to laugh even though I was still a little dizzy and my eyes weren't focusing yet. "No," I replied, "I really had to pee. I'm sorry about this, Angie."

"It happens." She replied. "If I take care of that for you so you can pee, do you think we can consider it Doctor-Patient privileged information so I don't get into trouble with Patricia?"

"You don't have to." I answered. "I'll just go back to bed and try to sleep some more."

"But then you'll be up in thirty minutes having to go." Angie argued, "So, let's just take care of that so you can pee and get back to bed. Hold on for a second." Angie made sure I had a firm grip on the towel bar and then stepped over to Patty's vanity. There, she picked up a small bottle of hand lotion and moved back over to me. By now, I was completely hard and my prick was pointing up toward the ceiling.

"When was the last time you ejaculated?" Angie asked.

"Uh," I stammered, "yesterday morning, I think"

"And how many times a day do you usually cum, Paul?" She asked as she reached down to grasp my member, stroking it gently.

"Two or three," I answered, "sometimes four if I'm with Patty all day. She's pretty good about keeping me relieved."

"Sounds like it." Angie giggled. "Well, we'll just consider this as being under doctor's orders, so you hold on to that bar tightly and let me see what I can do for you."

I heard the snap top of the hand lotion pop open and the sound of squeezing. After a second, I felt both of Angie's hands, lubricated with hand lotion, grasp my cock and start to skim up and down my cock.

"You've got such a wonderful penis, Paul." Angie said as she touched me. "It's very hard and nicely shaped. I enjoy touching one that's as nice looking as yours."

She started to twist her fists lightly around my cock and then jacked me up and down. "How's that feel?" She asked.

"Good," I said, staring to breathe hard, ".....really nice."

"You're not going to fall over, are you?" Angie asked.

"No." I replied, starting to enjoy her hand on my rod. Now, I thought Patty's hand jobs were good, but damn, Angie was definitely a professional when it came to handling a man's cock. I wasn't surprised, though, given what she does for a living and my experiences with her so far.

After a few minutes jacking me, she asked, "Is it working yet?"

"Oh, yeah," I answered, "you're really good at that."

"It comes with the territory." Angie laughed as she answered. "I've given a lot of hand jobs to clients, Paul. If you come spend a few days at the Villa with me, I can introduce you to some interesting types of penis massage."

Angie's hand job felt divine, and even though I was still dizzy and couldn't see well, that didn't stop me from enjoying her skilled ministrations on my cock. I was starting to get close and she must have known it, because she whispered up to me, "Want me to slip a finger up your butt, Paul? Most men like that."

"Oh, yes." I moaned.

"Okay, then," Angie replied, "you just cum whenever you're ready. Don't hold back."

I felt Angie kneel down next to me as she continued jacking me with her right hand. Then, I felt her gently feeling for my bottom hole with her left hand and when she found it, she slipped her lotion covered finger slowly up into my butt. "That doesn't hurt, does it?" She asked.

I didn't even get a chance to answer because almost as soon as her finger went in me, I started to cum, spewing white gobs of sperm all over Patty's toilet. "Oh, my!" Angie exclaimed as her finger wiggled inside my butt and her hand jerked me. "Looks like you really needed that." She said, giggling again.

Angie milked my cock four or five times to drain all the cum out of my rod and pulled her finger out. "Any soreness in there?" Angie asked as she pulled her finger out of my butt.

"No," I answered, "not that I can feel."

"I wouldn't think so." Angie replied. "It feels like you open up quite nicely and PJ's penis should have been able to fit in there with plenty of room."

She left me standing there by myself for a minute as she stepped over to Patty's sink and turned the water on. As it ran and she washed her hands off, she said, "Now, remember Paul, we're going to keep this to ourselves -- just between doctor and patient. It was a necessary procedure to help you urinate." Then she smiled at me, and left the water running.

Reaching for a towel to dry her hands, I felt the urgency of my need to pee come back and I turned to her. "Uh, I'm gonna pee, I think."

I started to pee just as she reached down to direct my piss into the toilet. "That was close," Angie observed, "but, see..... it worked."

When I was done, she pulled a piece of toilet paper off the roll and dabbed it to my cock head, and then she leaned over to turn the water off. "I absolutely adore your manhood." Angie murmured. "I'd really encourage you to consider my offer and come see me. You won't regret it." Then, Angie laughed and said, "For now, though, I think we better get you back to bed," she said, "you'll probably sleep another six hours."

As she helped me back to Patty's bed, she asked me if I'd promise to stay here and get some rest. "I need to go check on Patricia, but, I won't do that until I know you're sleeping again."

"Alright," I replied, "I promise."

"Good." Angie said as she helped me climb into bed and pulled the sheet up over my body. "Oh, I've got an idea!" She said as she turned to walk across the room. Then, opening Patty's closet door, she reached down into Patty's clothes hamper and fished out a few of Patty's worn panties. Holding each of them to her nose as she walked back to me, she handed them to me. "I should have thought about this earlier." She said. "I bet you'll sleep better if you keep these. A familiar smell is one of the most calming influences in newborn infants. Did you know that? I bet you'll sleep like a baby with Mommy's panties next to you."

Funny choice of words, I thought. Amazingly enough, as soon as I held Patty's panties to my nose, the familiar scent of her pussy seemed to make me want to let down my guard and relax with them.

"Close your eyes, Paul and go back to sleep." She said. "I'll be here when you wake up."

And I did just that, I wadded up Patty's panties and held them in my hand next to my face and fell fast asleep.

When I woke up again, the sunlight was filtering through the window shutters. I blinked my eyes a few times to see if I could focus on anything and slowly, but surely, my eyes began to work normally. I rolled over in the bed to see Patty and Angie standing by the door, quietly talking. I couldn't make out their words, but once Angie looked over and saw me looking at them, she reached out and took Patty's hand and pointed toward me. After whispering something into Patty's ear, Angie walked over to the bed and sat down next to me.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Close to 2:00 PM." Angie said, as she placed her palm on my forehead. "Do you feel nauseous at all? I don't feel a fever."

"No," I answered, "I'm hungry, though."

Angie smiled. "There's a cart from the kitchen right outside the door." She replied. Then, Angie leaned in close to me and whispered, "Patricia's been pacing the floor for two hours waiting for you to wake up. She hasn't eaten anything, either, but, what she really wants is to talk to you."

I looked over at Patty and she was standing as still as a statue as she watched Angie and I whispering. I could see her eyes were red, and I knew it meant she'd been crying again.

"Please, Paul." Angie said. "Give her a chance..... that's all I'm asking."

I bowed my head and then looked up to Angie. "Sure." I replied.

Angie gave me a wink and smiled. Then standing, she held her arm out and waved Patty over. The smile that beamed from Patty's face was bigger than big, and she ran over to the side of the bed and stood next to Angie.

"I'll go down to the kitchen and get us some coffee." Angie said as she turned to walk toward the door. "Be back in a few minutes!"

Patty and I both watched as Angie left the room, and once the door closed behind her Patty asked, "Do you still love me, Paul?"

I guess I should have been ready for her to ask me that, but, I wasn't. Honestly, I had mixed feelings. Yes, I did still love her, but I also felt like she abandoned me last night -- and it still hurt.

She sat down on the edge of the bed and reached out for my hands. Then, looking past me and seeing her panties on the pillow where I'd slept, she reached over and picked them up. "It would be nice to know that you slept with these because you missed me." Patty said softly.

I opened my mouth, about to speak, but she pressed her fingers against my lips. "Please, Sweetheart, I have something I need to say."

"I can't undo what happened last night and I know you're really hurt and mad at me. I feel guilty I let you take my punishment and I feel guilty that I didn't protect you, like you tried to protect me. It hurt me so much to see you go through all that, Paul. And I was so worried about what Daddy was going to do...... I would have said or done anything for him to make it less for you."

I sat there looking at her as she spoke and the look in her eyes was one of complete sincerity.

"Angie told me after I got up about your nightmares and how hurt you were with the names Daddy called you. She said you thought I abandoned and betrayed you, and I sensed the same thing last night when you wouldn't talk to me. Oh, Sweetheart, I swear to you right now..... that kind of talk from Daddy was just part of how he was trying to humiliate you. He didn't mean any of that."

"You know," Patty continued, "When he spanks me, he calls me a 'Slut' and a 'Cunt' -- me, his own daughter! He doesn't mean any of those things, Paul, he just says it to get you mad. And if I would've said anything or stopped him, he would have just done it more."

I looked away, toward the window next to her bed, and Patty got up on the bed -- right in my face, and said, "Look, he didn't know about your nightmares -- I didn't know, either -- you never told me about that. Yes, he was too hard on you, Sweetheart. I know it and he knows it.... even Angie knows it."

"Don't throw everything away, Paul." She said as she looked into my eyes. "Please tell me you love me enough to forgive. Give me a chance to earn your forgiveness, that's all. Just tell me you'll give me a chance."

Patty leaned down and put her head on my chest, then looking up into my eyes replied, "Daddy feels horrible about what happened, Paul. Believe me. I've never seen him torn up like this. We had a huge fight last night and I did something I've never done before -- I slapped him in the face. Twice."

Just then, the door opened and Angie pushed the cart of food from the kitchen through the doorway. "Breakfast anyone?" She called out as she closed the door behind her. "Hot coffee?"

"You both should have something to eat." Angie said, pushing the cart up next to the bed and putting her hand on Patty's back. "Why don't we all relax, have a bite to eat and talk about last night? Maybe we can get some of this out in the open and get beyond it. How does that sound?"

Patty was already dressed in a comfortable looking workout suit and Angie was wearing jeans and a t-shirt, probably the same thing she wore last night, although I don't remember. Me, I was still naked underneath the sheets, so as they started to look through the food cart and I felt the urge to pee, I just pulled the sheets back, stood up and told them I'd be right back. I was very conscious of the fact I was naked in front of two fully dressed women, but I wasn't concerned in the least. Obviously, being naked in front of Patty was a very common occurrence and being naked in front of Angie was starting to be.

As I waked past them, they both giggled and I heard Angie say something to Patty about my tight butt. Patty laughed, and when I turned around to look at them, they both burst out in laughter. I kept the door open as I stood at the toilet and peed while both of them watched and laughed. I stuck my pelvis out, accentuating my cock as they watched which made Patty put her hands to her cheeks and laugh even harder.

When I came back to the bed, Patty asked me if I wanted my clothes and I boldly told her, "No. I think I'd enjoy being naked with two beautiful women." This made Angie blush and she politely thanked me for the compliment.

So, I sat on the bed cross legged as they handed me a plate with a hot breakfast, toast and bacon. Patty sat on the bed next to me and Angie sat on the chair next to the bed -- the same chair she'd sat in all night. "Well," Angie began, once we all started to eat, "why don't I start and explain a few things to Paul about the punishment he got last night."

As soon as she said it, I immediately recalled the pain of the spanking and the intense betrayal I felt at the hands of Patty and her father. Neither myself, nor Patty, said anything, so Angie took that as our agreement and she began to explain it all to me.

"The table you were on," Angie began, "is a very effective tool used in many circles. It's specifically made to secure someone in a safe way while discipline is administered. I have several punishment tables, just like that, at the Villa. Patricia and her father have one here at a suggestion I made several years ago. Just so you know," Angie continued, "both Patricia and her father have had an opportunity to be on the table, and I have, too. So, you're in good company, Paul."

I ate as Angie continued her explanation, saying, "The type of punishment you received is commonly referred to as 'EHP', or 'Extended Humiliation Punishment'."

"That's for fucking sure." I said sarcastically as I took another bite of my food.

Angie smiled at my comment and said, "The goal is to set the person being punished in a humiliating position and then take them to a point of break down that is so intense, they would rather die than be punished like that again."

"Well, I think he fucking succeeded in that!" I enthusiastically agreed, interrupting Angie. "It's too bad he had to turn into a total asshole while doing it."

Patty didn't say a thing as I gave my commentary. She just picked away at the food on her plate and sat there, not looking at me.

"I get the fact that you're angry, Paul," Angie said, "but, I'd ask you to consider Patricia's feelings while we talk. I think you know the situation between her and her father."

I nodded and told Angie to continue.

"Paul," Angie said as she looked at me, "I think we can all agree that Patricia's father went too far, and I can assure you he's terribly upset about it and I know he wants to personally apologize. The spanking you got was well beyond what anyone can normally take."

Angie went on to tell me that the searing pain I felt during the spanking was caused by a powder he sprinkled over my butt cheeks before each swat. "First," Angie explained, "the powder is sprinkled over the buttocks and then the paddle is sprayed with water droplets. When the wet paddle makes contact with the powder, a chemical reaction is produced. The stinging and burning you felt was that chemical reaction on the sensitive skin of your buttocks."

"The active effects don't last long," Angie made clear, "depending on how much powder and water is used, usually anywhere between thirty and ninety seconds. Normally, we wait for the stinging to subside before anther swat is given. But if repeated swats are delivered before the initial effects wear off, the sting and the burn is compounded and it can seem like your butt is being scalded beyond belief -- and it's practically unbearable if additional powder or more water is added for each swat. So you can understand why you had to be restrained."

Angie told me PJ admitted he'd used too much powder and too much water and didn't wait very long between swats. She tempered that information by saying the most Patty had ever taken was three swats given two minutes apart, and the most PJ had ever taken was four swats at two minutes apart.

"To put it in perspective for you," Angie said, "you had five swats delivered at fifteen to twenty second intervals and each time, new powder was sprinkled on you and fresh water was sprayed on the paddle."