Baby Girl and Naughty Boy Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angie stopped for a minute and took a deep breath and a sip of her coffee. "I'm not going to kid you, Paul. The spanking you underwent was so far beyond what I've ever seen and it's hard for me to believe you didn't pass out from the pain." Angie looked at me as she said it, and then turning to look at Patty, she said, "Patricia knew it was too much, but, she was caught between her love for you, and her love for her father. Her guilt for not stepping in caused her to have an emotional collapse, and that's when I was called and had to give her medication to calm her down and make her sleep."

"Patricia," Angie said, looking directly at her, "you own some responsibility in what happened because I know I've taught you the dangers of the spanking powder and how to enforce limits with its use. You knew the swats were coming too fast, and you knew too much powder and water was being used. You should have stepped in after the second swat and put an end to the spanking. I know you felt helpless to do that, but, I can understand why Paul feels like you abandoned him."

Patty didn't look up. Tears were dripping from her cheeks and pooling in her plate as she sat next to me. She could only nod her head, saying "I know. I'm so sorry."

Angie sympathized with Patty, saying, "You were in shock and incapable of taking action, Patricia. You were watching the person you love being hurt and the dilemma you had between Paul and your father affected you so severely, it's almost as if you were frozen in place. I know it wasn't intentional. But from Paul's point of view, you were his safety valve...... and you failed him."

I sat there and listened to Angie rake Patty over the coals, putting responsibility on her for what happened to me. I felt sorry for Patty, and when she finally started to sniffle and really cry, I put my arms around her and told her I loved her.

Angie let Patty cry in my arms for a few minutes. During that time, Angie picked up the dishes from the bed where Patty and I were sitting and I pulled Patty into my lap and held her, stroking her hair and telling her that I still loved her. When she started to calm down, Patty told me again how sorry she was about everything and how much it hurt her to watch me take her punishment. As we shared a tender kiss, Angie asked us if we were ready to continue.

"There's more?" Patty asked as she wiped the tears from her face.

"I'm afraid there is," Angie replied, "and this might be the most difficult part."

I looked at Patty and she hunched her shoulders as if to say, "Might as well go for it." Then, I nodded to Angie, and she began speaking again.

"I'm not sure how to say this other than just to tell you what I heard, what I saw and what I think," Angie said, "but the way I understand it, it wasn't the spanking, the oral sex or the anal sex that upset and angered Paul."

"It wasn't?" Patty asked.

Now it was my turn to be silent, and while Angie spoke, I could only look down into my lap and fidget with my fingers.

"There's something else, or two things, really - and I think you both have to get them out on the table and discuss them. If you don't, I believe the catalyst that starts your breakup is already in place. Now, you decide what you want to do."

"Well, then let's talk about it." Patty urged.

"It's not up to you, Patricia." Angie replied. "The decision is totally his. He has to be willing to trust you with the issue, and right now, he's feeling like you betrayed him."

"Do you still feel that way, Sweetheart?" Patty asked, tugging on my arm for an answer. "I said I was sorry."

I couldn't answer her because I didn't want to hurt her feelings after Angie just ripped her a new asshole on the spanking thing, so I just sat there.

"Patricia," Angie said as she reached out her hand, "some times we can hurt people emotionally worse than we hurt them physically. An emotional wound is usually the worst kind of hurt with the deepest pain. It's the kind of pain some people can never forgive -- not even in a whole lifetime. And don't kid yourself, either. Each of us can be hurt in ways that would be completely unforgivable."

"You're scaring me." Patty said as she put her arm around me. "Paul, what does she mean?"

"Patricia," Angie explained, "I sat here last night -- right here in this very chair next to your bed just as you asked me to - and I watched over Paul as he slept. But, he didn't sleep well at all. He tossed and turned and he kept mumbling and talking in his sleep. It took me an hour to figure out what he was saying, and once I realized what it was, it didn't click with me until something he said later."

Patty looked at me with her big eyes and asked me what Angie was talking about. At that instant, I recalled the anger, betrayal and hurt I experienced as PJ called me a little cock sucker, Sissy Husband and told me I'd be sucking him off daily - and I remembered how I felt about existing in a marriage where I was expected to be just that: a cock sucker, Sissy Husband and the oral servicer for her father. I expected to be Patty's husband and lover, and when we were playing our Sissy games, then I'd maybe do some of what he called me, but, being a cock sucker wasn't going to be my main role and I was infuriated at the thought of it. It was going to be a break point for me, especially if Patty supported her father in this.

"Paul," Angie said, "can you talk to Patty and tell her how you were hurt so deeply last night?"

All of a sudden, both of their eyes were on me and I was totally unprepared to speak. I wasn't sure how I would put it into words, what I would say and if I could even make it clear. I knew how her father's words affected me, but I wasn't sure I could express it.

"Patty," I began, as she sat up and turned toward me, "last night, the spanking hurt like hell. The rest -- the way he fucked my face and fucked my ass, they weren't fun for me, either. But, the absolute worst, and the thing that caused all my anger wasn't any of that. I can honestly say right now that I'd take the same punishment for you any time because I love you. I'd willingly let him punish me every day if I knew it would save you from being punished like that. And, I'd never regret it or hold a grudge."

Patty sat there looking at me..... staring at me waiting for me to continue. As I paused to take a breath, she said, "There's a 'But' in here someplace, right?"

I nodded my head as I looked her straight in the eye. "Yes," I replied, "something did happen that was worse than the face fucking, the spanking and the reaming he gave me, and I was devastated when you didn't even seem to care."

I took a deep breath and looked over at Angie, who nodded her head as if to encourage me. And so, I turned back to Patty and said, "Last night, when your father was shoving his cock down my throat, he said some things alluding to what my life would be like with you, and, uh...... I guess with him. He called me a little cock sucker and then in almost the same breath, he told me I'd make a good Sissy Husband for you. He said he was going to fuck you every day. So, what I want to know is: where does that leave me as your husband, Patty? Would I just be a play toy for you and your father?"

Patty's eyes got big and she pulled away from me and her face went totally blank.

"Patty," I continued, "do you remember the conversation we had about our sissy games? How I was going to keep living as a man and then slip into my Sissy role with you only when it was play time? I don't have any intention of living my married life with you as the leading male understudy and Sissy Husband. When we play our Mommy -- Sissy game, I'll gladly suck his cock and let him fuck you. Hell, he can even fuck me. But, that's only when we play. Any other time, he needs to respect me as a man and as your husband."

My voice raised in intensity as I spoke. By the time I was done talking, my anger had returned and I was waving my hands and I became quite worked up. The words flowed from my mouth easily and once I got going, it all came out. Patty sat there and listened, not saying a word.

"The other side of that," I continued, "and this was probably the hardest part for me, was when he was spouting all this off, you never said one thing to defend me, stick up for me, or set him straight. It was like you agreed with him on everything. Patty, I laid there, strapped to that table and watched you let him call me a cock sucker. That was such a hurtful act, Patty, and even now, I don't know if that's how you see me -- as your private little cock sucker - so conveniently in love with you that I turn out to be you and your father's play toy."

When I was done speaking, Patty had a blank look in her eyes. I couldn't tell if she was lost in thought, or if she was just simply lost. In any event, she sat there and didn't say a word.

The several minutes of silence, as I looked back and forth between Patty and Angie, were perhaps the most uncomfortable minutes of my life. I knew the situation was delicate - and I knew our future hinged on what Patty said or did next. I finally looked at Angie and shrugged my shoulders. "Be patient, Paul." Angie said. "Give her a few minutes to think about what you said. You've had hours to gestate your anger on this. She's just hearing this for the first time, so be gracious enough to let her think about what you said."

As she sat there, Patty looked up to Angie. "Go ahead, Dear," Angie said, "he was honest with you. If you love him, you have to be sincere and honest with him in reutrn."

Wondering what was coming next, I looked at Patty. She wiped the tears from her face and scooted around to where she was facing me and reached out to hold both my hands. "I love you, sweetheart." Patty began. "You fulfill all my dreams of the perfect man."

Patty went on to tell me that even though I was the perfect man for her, as her husband, I would need to accept her father in our relationship. She told me she'd hoped he and I could become lovers - with both of us loving her, too. She explained the reason they had their own punishment table, and it was because she liked being punished by him. "It was part of our agreement." Patty said. "When I was getting in so much trouble and doing all those bad things..... it was because I wanted his attention..... I wanted him to spank me, and touch me and do sexual things to me. I needed it. Daddy and I have spent years pleasing each other and we're happy like this."

In the next thirty minutes, Patty poured her heart out to me, filling in all the holes she'd left open since our very first date. How she'd always had a sexual thing for her father and how she couldn't ever give him up. But, she also said she wanted to be my wife. She went on to promise me our married life would be as man and wife, except when we mutually agreed to play our Mommy -- Sissy game. She promised to respect me as her husband. Then she begged me to let her have her father, too. Not daily, but once or twice a week. She told me she wanted me to participate, too, to be her Sissy when she was with her father.

"I need you and I love you, Paul." She said to me, "but, I've always wanted this with him. I know the three of us are compatible. I know you, sweetheart," she explained, "I know this will work. We'll all be happy, I just know it."

"We'll talk to Daddy about the words he used and the things he said, and he'll never do that again." She said. "I know he hurt you..... and I give you my solemn word, for as long as I live, he'll never treat you like that again - never. He only did it because he knows I like it that way. I like it when he's rough and when he calls me names and does those things to me. I've actually pleaded with him to punish me like that. We even spent time at the institute so he could learn exactly how I wanted to be punished. And those things he said last night.... Paul, it was just a terrific mistake, and we both feel terrible about it."

Finally, Patty said one last thing. "Sweetheart, I love you more than anything. I'll make our marriage the happiest one in the world. I'll do anything to make this work. But, I need him in my life and he needs me, Paul -- I'm all he has. I know we can work all this out. He'll be the man you want, too. All those desires you have, you can live them out with Daddy and you won't ever have to worry about being treated like you were last night."

"And on our marriage night?" I asked.

"Daddy has to be first, Paul." She replied. "I've been promising him for years he would be my first, Sweetheart. That's why I kept my virginity so long. You can be there, though. You can be my Sissy and help Mommy get what she's been waiting for. Then, once Daddy breaks my cherry, you can have me as your wife -- as much as you want and in any way you want. I'll be your slut and your whore, if that's what you want. Every hour of every day, I will be yours. But please, let him be first. I promised him this so many years ago. I can't go back on my word now."

As she explained, I got a vision of all three of us in the bedroom on our wedding night. In the space of an instant, I foresaw her dressed in a white wedding dress, her father in a tux and me - dressed in panties as her Sissy. It would be slow and loving. We'd undress each other with a lot of kissing and me on my knees, getting him hard to take my beautiful wife's pussy for the first time..... and how I'd guide his cock into her, and then tenderly kiss her while her father did his duty.

As I thought about all this, my cock started to grow and I was brought back to reality when Patty draped a pair of her panties around my cock and started stroking me with the silky garment. "Please," Patty sighed, "forgive me and Daddy for what happened. Let me make it up to you, Baby."

Angie hadn't moved, but, she was watching both of us. I looked down and stopped Patty's hand from stroking me. "I forgive you, but, you and I need to have a talk with your father where we all put our cards on the table and talk this through. I want to hear from him on this, and if we can work it out, then I'll go to the institute like I agreed, and we'll get married."

Patty threw herself into my arms, flattening me out on the bed and kissed me all over my face. "Thank you." She said repeatedly. "We'll talk to Daddy today, sweetheart. And you'll see, he's so sorry, and we'll do just what you said -- we'll talk it all through."

Patty was so excited, she'd stopped crying and was smiling so much she was glowing.

"Oh, Paul," she exclaimed, "I love you so much. What can I do to make it up to you now?"

I felt my cock throb between us, and Patty, who also felt it, smiled as she looked into my eyes. "I know one thing I bet you'd like." She said, as she grinned up to me.

Then, scooting down, she wrapped her hands around my pole and started to jack me. As she smiled, she lowered her head and took my cock into her mouth. I looked over to Angie and watched as Angie took a deep breath and moved one of her hands to her breast and started rubbing her nipple through her shirt. Her nipples were obviously hard, and her fingers were tracing their outlines, making small circles around the little bumps.

Angie suddenly shifted in her seat, raising one knee and resting it over the arm of the chair and then doing the same with the other. In this position, Angie's crotch was open, and I realized what she had in mind as her free hand snaked its way down between her legs. As I watched, Angie began to run her fingers up and down her crotch, pressing into the seam of her jeans while she played with her nipples. Looking down at Patty, I could see she was looking at Angie, too, and as her eyes traveled up to me, I knew she'd seen me looking at Angie.

Patty stopped sucking me and hopped off the bed. Pulling Angie up and out of her chair, Patty dragged her over towards her door and stood on her tiptoes to whisper something in Angie's ear. Angie got a look of shock on her face, but as the girls whispered back and forth, they both turned to smile at me. Another minute of whispering took place and then both of them returned to the side of the bed.

Patty reached her hand out to me and when I extended my hand to her, she pulled me off the bed and moved me so I stood between them. As Patty snuggled herself into my chest, she reached down to grasp my cock and said, "Thank you for loving me, Sweetheart. Now, please let me make it up to you."

Patty looked over to Angie and the next thing I knew, Angie joined us in the hug. Angie wrapped her arms around me, brushing her breasts against my arm, and then to my amazement, she leaned across me and kissed Patty on the lips. Patty's grasp on my cock became tighter as the two girls kissed. Before I could say or do anything, Angie's hand reached for mine and she guided it to her breast and pressed my hand into her softness. For a long time, I'd been used to Patty's wonderful A-Cups, so holding Angie's orbs in my hand was a different feeling altogether. I guessed Angie was a C-Cup at least, and while I felt the fullness of her mature breast in my palm, I wondered what they looked like.

When their kiss ended, they both turned their lips to me, Patty kissing me on the right side of my face and Angie kissing me on the left side. "Go with it, Baby," Patty whispered in my ear, "just enjoy it. You can touch her," Patty continued, looking over at Angie, "I want you to."

Patty's hands let go of my cock and joined me at Angie's chest. "She's much fuller than I am." Patty whispered as she gently caressed Angie's boobs. "Can you feel how big she is? And her nipples are super sensitive. She loves to have them sucked. Go ahead, take her shirt off."

I looked at Angie and she nodded her head. To spurn me on, she reached down to her waist and tugged up the hem of her shirt and left it bunched just below her breasts. Then, taking my hands in hers, she moved them under her shirt and pressed my hands into her bra. I looked over to Patty and she smiled, saying, "It's okay, Baby. Whatever you want to do is okay. Anything you want from her you can have. Anything."

Angie leaned close to me and whispered, "I haven't had a real penis in me in years, Paul. Would you mind very much helping me out with that?"

I snapped my head back to Patty and looked at her, shocked. "It's up to you," Patty giggled, "but, if you ask me, I think you should fuck her. I think you'd like her pussy, Sweetheart. Trust me on that."

Angie leaned down and kissed Patty again on the lips. I had to pull my hands out from beneath Angie's shirt when the girls moved toward each other, and once my hands were clear, they had enough room to embrace and kiss -- tongue and all. I stood there in fascination, watching the two girls in their lesbian embrace, fully aware that the feelings I was feeling were probably the same Patty would get watching two men together. It was erotic as hell watching their hands roam each other's bodies and their mouths kissing.

When their kiss ended, Angie looked at me and said, "You should probably undress both of us, Paul. I'm not going to have my first man in ten years without Patricia's help."

As they hugged, I reached between them and unsnapped Angie's jeans and pulled the zipper down. "He's going right for your panties." Patty said to Angie, as she laughed. Then looking at me she asked, "You don't mind if I get in on this, do you?"

"Have you guys done this before?" I asked.

"Not in a while," Angie answered, "but, yes, we've done this before. Patricia's got a very talented tongue, but she's been hesitant to use it on me since a certain person came into her life." Angie wrinkled her forehead and made a mad face at me. After a second, she smiled and said, "I don't hold that against you, though."

"I'll have to teach you how to punish this little girl properly, Paul." Angie added, "Can you just imagine her on that table opened up the same way you were? I can see it now - that tight little pussy on display and her cute ass waiting to be spanked and fucked. She loves it, Paul...... really, she'll do just about anything to be spanked like that. You'll see.... she'll be dripping."