Baby It's Cold Outside

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
monamante
monamante
411 Followers

"Uhh, I am never letting you out of this bed."

"Good there are so many things I wanna do to you."

"Uhhh, yes...yes.....yes......fuck yes. Harder baby me cum."

Reaching for her clit with my thumb, I worked three fingers inside her making her arch her back into my body bringing us even closer. This was the moment I knew I would never need anyone else. Just as I was cumming she bit down on my shoulder forcing pleasure and my attention elsewhere from where her fingers were reeking havoc on my body. Her free hand digging into the skin on my back. I never thought I would like it rough but damn me to hell I hope she leaves her mark somewhere.

I rested on top of her body as she pulled her hand from my pussy, bringing it to her lips. She was one sexy woman sucking those fingers, cleaning my juices off. Curling my own fingers forward she placed those same fingers into my mouth and I sucked on them like it was her clit. She pulled them out and pulled my head forward, kissing me with force and a hunger I had yet to see. I thrust into her pussy and touched that wonderful spot. I stroked her insides and a few moments later my hand and knee were soaked.

I held still within her waiting for her to calm down, every so slightly moving my fingers, feeling her body twitch with every movement. As I smiled at her, I was having a power trip making her body twitch with every touch, it was wrong oh so wrong but it felt so good at the same time.

"Stop baby."

"I don't want to stop, I wanna make sure my first impression on your pussy is perfect. I'll see you soon."

I forced myself out of her embrace and she turned her body sideways.

"Oh baby you obviously don't know me well enough do you?"

"Why do you say that?" She was laughing thinking she was hiding from me, hiding her pleasure zone. I got her to roll onto her stomach by tickling her sides, leaving that gorgeous ass exposed.

"You must have never caught me staring at your ass, because or else you would have never left this perfect asssssssset exposed to me." I straddled her legs not letting her turn around.

"Fuck! What are you gonna do?" She was laughing but she knew she was in for it.

I laid my body on top of hers, stretching her hands to the side. I kissed and nibbled on her ear, as she moaned and wiggled herself underneath me, allowing pressure to stimulate my already sensitized clit.

"I...my love...." (bit her neck) "am gonna show you" (licked the spot I had bit) "how much I love you." (bit her other ear) "You.." (bit her neck, grinding down on her ass spreading my juices onto her body) "are going to be loved.." (kissed my way down her back) "all" (kissed each cheek) "day" (licked from the bottom of her slit to the top) "long."

Her moans of pleasure were my sign to continue.

I slid down her body and stood at the edge of the bed. I kissed my way up her legs from her ankles, up her calf, up her thigh, to the curve of her assets, into her crack up down and back across the other curve down her legs. As I worked my way across her body her legs slightly parted. Then I licked and bit a similar path over her legs and backside. Getting close to her pussy, her legs again parted a little more for me.

This time I knelt between her thighs.

"That's as far as you're gonna get Doll." She tried to use a serious tone.

"Of course my love I understand." I feigned indifference.

I started at her neck this time kissing all of her back down to her delicious globes, gently kneading them with my hands and again her legs parted just a bit more as I spread my knees with them. I started tracing her back lightly with my fingertips alternating by using my nails, and I saw goosebumps start to form. I massaged and caressed her body and she started to squirm, unknowingly opening herself up to me.

As I continued to caress, lick and kiss her body I willed her body to not only open up to me but for her to lift herself of the bed and onto her hands and knees. I tried to avoid removing any skin to skin contact, allowing her too much time to think about what I was doing. I slipped underneath her and dropped my legs to hang of the bed as I worked my upper body between her legs. I did one full sweep of her pussy lips with my tongue, holding her ass not allowing her to move. I was only able to sneak in because her eyes were closed. When she realized what was going on she had a beautiful smile across her face.

"I better be careful with you. You have this way of sneaking up on me, first my heart then my pussy."

"Sit up for me and go for a ride. I'm not sneaky you know, I told you I was gonna show you how much I loved you. It's not my fault you didn't believe me."

She sat up and rested herself on my abdomen. She grabbed my hands and entangled our fingers.

"As for your heart well I'd have to say you're pretty sneaky yourself because from the day we met you took little bits of it. I was lost when you weren't around me because you had my heart baby, you always have and always will."

She had tears in her eyes and I wondered if I had said something wrong or if they were tears of joy. She leaned down and kissed me, moaning when she tasted herself on my lips. She sat up again and pinched my nipples.

"Don't make me cry. You have a lot of making up to do for that." She was smiling."

"Don't bull shit baby just tell me 'I want you to eat my pussy'." She laughed and tweaked my nipples harder, I was smiling. I just wanted to lighten the mood. "I promise Sugar, with me, you'll never shed another tear of sadness or pain because of me. Now mount up and let me show you how your pussy deserves to be treated."

"With pleasure." She sat up and damn it felt good to taste her again.

She was so wet, licking one lip then the other. I looked up and her eyes were closed as she bit her bottom lip. Fuck she was sexy. I cradled her breast in one hand and held her ass to me with the other. She tasted so good, she held herself up and opened her pussy completely to me. Licking her juices from her lips, I worked my tongue from her cute little ass to her clit, circling around her clit but staying away.

She started working her hips to my rhythm, she wanted control but I knew she just wanted release. So she brought her clit down to my lips and I sucked her button into my mouth. She collapsed forward holding herself up by her hands.

"Are you ok?" A muffled 'mmmhhhhmmmm' was all I could offer to reassure her that I was right where I loved to be.

Bringing both hands to her ass I held her down onto me and sucked her clit between my lips and flicked it with my tongue in circular, sideways and back and forth motions making her body jerk and spasm. She was close and I wanted everything she had to give. I thrust two fingers into her slippery tunnel, looked for her sweet spot and a loud 'FUCK' from her mouth was music to my ears.

She gushed all over me and like a starving woman I drank up her juices. Her body jerked every time I took a long swipe, actually no matter what I did she jerked and twitched. I let go of her and she rolled onto her back. I got up and went to drink my cup of coffee noticing we had been together for the past two hours making sweet love on my bed, not to mention the juicy wet spots. I was so busy finishing my cold coffee, I almost spit it out when she reached over and licked my mound.

"My turn to eat, get on this bed. Now!"

"First we talk beautiful." I sat on the edge of the bed and she straddled my lap. She wrapped her arms around my neck and whispered as she licked my earlobe.

"No, I want breakfast " She was pouting and kissing my neck.

"Please baby?"

"Only if I can sit here while we talk."

"Deal. Were your serious when you said that you didn't plan on ever being with anyone else?" She blushed and hid her face in the crook of my neck.

"I'm sorry but I was."

"Why are you sorry?"

"Maybe I was being too forward?"

"Look at me beautiful." When those big brown eyes looked at me, she had tears in her eyes.

"For three years we hid our true feelings for each other and now that I know, I'm not holding back. I'm in love with you Sugar. I have been since day one. You complete me in a way no one ever has. You make everything better when you're around. I haven't had one successful relationship since we met, because none of the girls were you. In my eyes you're perfect just the way you are, you don't have to change for me and it would be an honor to have you by my side. I promise to treat you right baby each and every day."

"Promise me you won't change, that you'll continue to be my best friend. Promise me that you'll never take me for granted. That's all I want, for you to be the same person you are now, the person I fell in love with. The person who has always appreciated me. Please baby can you promise me that."

"I promise baby, I'll always be your best friend before anything. I'll be the person you fell in love with."

"Then I promise to love you forever and ever." As her lips touched mine, I couldn't help but moan as it sent an instant bolt of pleasure through out my body. I pulled her to me, holding that glorious ass that was now mine. I would never have to share her with anyone. Her tongue inside my mouth searching for something, anything, it could have everything it found.

"We should probably go eat something before we go again, Love." I pulled away as we took a quick breath.

"Say it Again." She held my face in her hands.

"Love." I bit her lip.

"Mmmm, I love the sound of that baby."

"Come on get dressed baby, I'll take you to lunch." She pushed me back onto the bed, with a wicked grin.

"But, Baby it's cold outside."

monamante
monamante
411 Followers
12