Baby Ruth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doris entered the room wearing a pale blue, see-through nightgown. She stood pausing in the light of the doorway before joining us in bed. Clearly, I had a good view of her erect nipples and her dark brown patch of pubic hair. Seeing Doris's huge hooters made me wonder why Ruth felt the need to have a plastic surgeon give her a boob job, but I shrugged it off to living in California where every woman has been married three times and has a continual and close relationship with their plastic surgeon.

Doris lay next to her sister and the two started making out. It was exciting to watch Ruth and Doris explore one another's bodies. Right away, Ruth had Doris's nightgown up around her waist and was finger fucking her while Doris sucked Ruth's big tits. Then, Ruth stopped suddenly.

"Wait," she said to Doris, "I almost forgot. I have a gift for you." She pulled this 12" black cock from her purse. How she got that through airport security is, indeed, yet another story that I must write.

"Okay, lady, after finding this giant Billy club in your purse, we are going to have to body search you for more weapons. Please remove your panties, lift your dress, spread your legs, and bend over." See, that could be a really good story. Nonetheless, I digress.

Ruth returned to the bed beside Doris with her black dildo and started fucking Doris with it. Doris was writhing in pleasure. She had her eyes closed; her head back, and was on the verge of screaming with multiple orgasms. Ruth was very proficient in the use of this sexual toy.

Then, after Doris could not take any more of Ruth fucking her with the dildo, they stopped and turned to me.

"We are ignoring Freddie," said Doris. Ruth grabbed my head in her hands and pushed my mouth down to her tits.

"I know what this guy wants. Tits!"

Doris lowered herself down to my crotch, pulled down and removed my sweatpants and underwear and staring sucking my cock. Okay, Doris and Ruth are tied. Geez, Doris was giving me one Hell of a blow job. What did they trade notes while I was upstairs showering?

"Oh, my God, Doris, unless you want me to cum prematurely, you had better stop."

"Oh, don't cum, yet, Freddie, let me try something with my magic dildo."

I turned and Ruth positioned herself behind me and had me kneel with my ass in the air. Doris stopped blowing me to watch her sister fuck me up the ass.

"Uhm, Ruth, I don't know about this. The only thing I've ever had up my ass is toilet paper. Okay, there was that time when that weird nurse thought it was funny to stick her finger up my ass and make me cum, but that was all."

"Close your eyes and relax, I want to give you pleasure."

Ruth gently, at first, started sticking this dildo up my ass and it hurt a little but as she inserted it deeper, it felt good in an odd way. Then, she was really banging me with it. I did not realize what it was she was doing until she really started getting into the action by breathing harder and making noises like she was about to cum. I figured, perhaps, that maybe, Doris had positioned herself behind her sister and was eating her pussy but when I opened my eyes Doris was beside me watching Ruth fuck me up the ass with this thing.

I tried to turn my head to see what the Hell was going on back there, but Doris grabbed my face, turned my head to her, and started making out with me.

"Do you like what Ruthie is doing to you, Freddie, Honey."

"It feels kind of weird. Does this thing have a battery in it because I can feel it pulsating and moving deep inside of me."

"Yes, batteries are included." They both started laughing and that was when I angled myself away from Doris and turned. What I saw made me sick and made me mad.

"Hey, what the fuck!"

I pulled forward as Ruth pulled back. There she was standing behind me with this rigid 9" cock. Ruth was a man. Aerosmith's song rang through my mind, The Dude Looks Like A Lady. She fucked me with her dick. I'm gay, now. I've had a prick and a big one at that, up my ass.

"What the fuck! What the fuck! What the fuck!" I repeated that over and again, shocked as Hell. "Are you kidding me? You're a guy? No fucking way!"

"Well, I haven't had the operation to make me a complete woman, yet, but I will."

"Where do you put that thing?"

"I tuck it in, Sweetie."

"Jesus Christ, get away from me."

"Freddie, listen—" said Doris trying to calm me.

"I'm not gay. I don't appreciate having a dick up my ass. What the fuck!"

I could not believe that someone who looked at good as Ruth was not a woman. Even, now, that I knew she was a man, I still could not believe that she was not a woman, but there, was the erect proof staring me in the face.

"Put that thing away before I give you the operation, myself, now."

She tucked it down her panties and between her legs.

Even though we lived in the same two family house months past before I saw Doris, again. Cynthia and I split and now I live with a kind and very cute man, named Chad, and our three teacup Poodles.

I told him the sad but true story about Ruth and he said that if he ever sees her that he will scratch her eyes out.

12