Baby-sitting is a Breeze

Story Info
Zach comes home to find Lily in his room.
4.6k words
4.48
105.5k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zach arrived home late that night. Pulling into the driveway, the house looked dark. The other car wasn't in the drive, so he figured his parents were out. Their weekly date night planned for tonight, so he supposed there had to be a baby-sitter for Bradley. After his little brother had been born, his parents decided in a middle aged kick to 'revive' their marriage, making sure to have some alone time. Though Zach didn't mind watching his baby brother, his parents agreed that it wasn't fair for the burden of child care to fall on Zach every time, so they alternately hired a baby-sitter, more regularly especially after Zach went away at school.

Tonight Lily was scheduled to baby-sit. Lily was two years his junior, which meant she was nearing graduation. He hadn't really known her back in high school, other than as the cute Asian girl that he saw around sometimes. Their groups of friends hadn't really overlapped, although they'd had math together (she must have been really smart and skipped ahead) and he'd supposed she was kind of quiet and too uptight to approach. She'd begun baby-sitting for his brother right around when he'd left for college, and they hadn't really spoken since then.

Zach entered through the kitchen door, dropping his stuff on the counter. Pulling open the fridge door, he rummaged for something to snack on. Where was Lily? Bradley was probably already tucked away, but where was the baby-sitter? Closing the fridge, he turned his attention to the darkened house. He noticed there was a light coming from the hall, where the bedrooms were, and went to investigate, still munching. There was no one in the darkened living room, obviously, as he walked through. The light was coming from his own room.

Zach pushed the door, which was open a crack, and was greeted to the sight of Lily on his bed.

She wasn't aware that she had company however, and for that he was glad. She'd found his stash of porn, and was examining them thoroughly. Oh crap. But even more surprising, lying on her side on the bed, she had her free hand under her skirt, touching herself through her underwear, where he could swear he saw a wet spot. God. He froze in the hallway, unable to process the situation he'd just stumbled across on his bed.

Lily's long black hair fell past her shoulders and pooled on the bed, her curvy legs just parted enough for him to see her turquoise panties. Her fingers were ever so slightly stroking at her lips, which pouted through the thin fabric, and Zach could almost feel her touch on his own crotch, which was insistently making itself known in his pants.

He decided to her alert to his presence. Clearing his throat, he exclaimed, "What the hell?"

Lily jumped and sat up. Shit when had Zach come home? She hadn't even heard the door and...

"Oh my god, I'm sorry, I uh," her eyes darted to the porn, which was cleared laid out on the bed, "I—"

"What are you doing in here?" Zach tried to seem indignant, when really he was dying to jump on the bed with her. She grabbed the magazine and hid it behind her back, jumping off the bed.

" I'm sorry, I didn't mean to go through your things, Bradley was in here earlier, and I came back after I put him to bed to make sure he hadn't...I mean."

Her heart was pumping in her mouth, and she couldn't seem to think coherently. Normally she never ran into Zach, especially not after he'd graduated high school two years ago; he was only really around during college breaks. She'd been hired by the Cowans more frequently since he'd left, a boon and a shame since she'd been harboring a crush on him since she had been an unknown freshmen and lost in the good looks of one of the hottest boys in school. She'd originally taken this sitting job for the chance to be near him as much as the money.

Nearly four years later, she didn't know him in person any better, he was always in and out of the house, and she didn't think he'd look at her now, a high school senior to his big-man on campus. Still she enjoyed becoming close to him by proxy, and this wasn't the first time she'd occupied herself in his vacant room. The porn she'd found only recently, she guessed Zach had brought it back with him. It wasn't the only porn she'd ever seen, and wanting to get some 'play'time during the quiet hours after Bradley slept she'd figured, "why not?"

Why not indeed. She stood guiltily, with the magazine behind her back. Zach was standing in the doorway watching her. How long had he been there anyway? Ducking her face, she willed her curtain of hair to hide her blushing cheeks. She wasn't so reserved that she'd never been with a guy before, in fact she could be pretty wild, but this was just embarrassing. What could she say? How could she get out of this situation? Oh no, if Zach told his parents, she'd be out of a job and this regular sit paid pretty well.

Zach moved into the room, closing the door behind him. She had jumped off the bed and was standing at the foot of the bed, and he noticed how tiny she was compared to his mattress. Not technically delicate, but only a little over 5' feet, he bet. Zach had a thing for petite women, especially compared to his own 6' 2" frame, and that this spicy Asian girl was turned on by his porn was the hottest fantasy he'd never thought of. He advanced so quickly, Lily stepped back despite herself and ended up sitting back on the bed as the mattress hit her thighs. She sat looking up at him despite herself, too wary to take her eyes off him despite her embarrassment. He looked at her as if in amusement. It took him a minute to decide how to break the silence.

"I didn't think you'd be into that stuff." Before she could process what he'd said, Zach was already moving closer so that she leaned back to keep her eye on him, stepping into her space. He reached around her to grab the magazine.

"Well, I don't know, I just..." she trailed off, eyeing him uncertainly. What could she say? It was Ropes, a bondage themed mag that wasn't strictly SM. The page it was open to, when he unfurled it, featured a spread with a girl, her arms expertly bound behind her back, on her knees as she gave head to a faceless lap. The guy's hand was under her chin, holding her up, and her naked ass arched towards the camera. This had actually been one of his own favorites, one he made sure got a decent share of his attention when he jacked off with this issue.

He couldn't believe that Lily might actually be into this, but he wasn't about to let this sweet chance escape. Not when she was already on his bed and wet. "You've been going through my stuff. Whether or not I tell my parents," Zach knew that was manipulative, but God, "I think, we both know, that you should be punished."

"Punished?" Lily wasn't quite sure how to take that. Could he possibly mean what it sounded like he meant? She felt an unexpected surge of wetness between her legs and she resisted the urge to shift. Trapped in her seat on the bed with Zach standing over her, she felt helpless and trapped. She also felt a thrill of fear, which might have been part of what was getting her so hot. "I don't understand..."

"Don't play stupid, I know you're smarter than that. Get off the bed."

She jumped off immediately, avoiding contact with him as he took her seat. Before she could say anything else Zach grabbed her arm and pulled her down. Seated at the edge of bed with his feet still planted on the floor, he pulled her left arm downward so that she stumbled and found herself across his lap. "Zach what are you doing?! I, we can't—"

Her words were cut off as she gasped, feeling his hand come down on her ass. It stung, and at the same time sent shivers down her legs and temporarily stopped her protests. Before she could take another breath, he smacked the other cheek, and this time she let out a cry.

Zach looked down her sprawled across his lap. He had still been holding her wrist in his left hand, holding her across his legs. He let go now, and said, "Pull up your skirt. Now!" He smacked her again when she hesitated.

Lily was so turned on she wasn't sure if she could inhale correctly. The third slap jumped her awake and she reached back with her now free hand, her other arm having been pinned between their bodies when she'd first fallen into his lap. She inched her skirt up, bunches the fabric in her hands, feeling herself exposed to his eyes.

Zach was amazed at himself and her; he couldn't believe how easily she was giving in. He'd never really tried such domination, mostly fooling around with role playing with a couple girls at school but they weren't all into it. Lily had to be into this. She was grinding against his dick, which was painfully hard and trapped against his leg under her. She hadn't realized yet, and her movement was only rubbing herself against him. And now her luscious ass cheeks, turning pink from his spanks, were unveiled to him from under her grey skirt. She was wearing greenish boyshorts, the kind that were made to showcase. He laughed, running his hand up her thigh, making her gasp and squirm some more. He twitched his erection, flexing against her, and she went still realizing what exactly her movement was doing.

Zach smacked her again, enjoying seeing her cheek jiggle as his hand spanked it, "Did I tell you to stop squirming?" He smacked the bottoms where the curve of her ass met her thighs, lifting her with each loving smack. He let his hand smack her and sit on her ass, feeling her hot and ripe under his palm.

Lily whimpered, unable to help herself, jerking with each smack. It didn't quite hurt, just sending shocks through her. What was worse was the way he was stroking her over sensitized flesh in between slaps. Zach was running his fingers over her hot flesh and teasing under the edges of her underwear, which she could feel pulling into her sex and parting her swollen labia. Her breasts were pushed up over his thigh, and her position over his lap made her feel so vulnerable. She realized she was still holding her hands behind her back, clenched in her skirt, and embarrassed, tried to pull her arms free, to cover her face.

"Oh no you don't," said Zach. He was really enjoying himself, and so was she, if the wetness his thumb had discovered in its quest beneath her panties was any indication. He grabbed her hands and held them knotted in her skirt, and let his free hand stroke her over sensitized lips through her underwear.

"Zach, please," Lily breathed. She wasn't sure if she was asking to be freed or for him to hurry up. His fingers were trailing over her thighs and ass, and despite herself she wanted him to stop teasing and touch her. A finger slipped right into her hot slit, not quite penetrating, and she shivered as he reached higher and pulled down her underwear, peeling them away from her.

"You're so wet," Zach told her, as her beautifully bald lips peeped out between her thighs. She shaved and it was awesome. "You're practically dripping, Lily. You love this, don't you?" Without any further warning she felt his fingers slip through her wetness, sliding down once to rub her clit and then back, and thrust a finger into her. She bit back a strangled moan, clamping around his finger which felt thick and blunt, feeling an orgasm approach. This was just too much.

Zach had to keep himself from moaning too, as he felt how tight she was. He didn't know if it was because she was so tiny, but the thought of fucking Lily, feeling her tighten around his cock, was driving him crazy. And even now she was clenching around his finger so tightly he didn't think he could wiggle it. He pulled it out and added another.

"God I love your pussy. That is a sweet piece I would love to fuck." He spanked her and left her own juices glistening on her asscheek, fueling her excitement, before returning to finger fuck her again, a little less gently. "And I will you know, and you're going to ask for it."

Lily was crying out softly, feeling it build inside her. Oh god, oh god. Was this really happening? How could she be doing this right now, with Zach? She'd had some fantasies with him, sure, but this? She felt a surge of heat roll through her body, liquefying and dripping between her legs. He was slowly fingering her, adding one finger at a time, pushing wide the muscle walls until she felt herself spasm around him, and she was trying to muffle herself into his leg.

Zach's erection was throbbing underneath Lily's arching body, and he felt her orgasm around his fingers. She seemed to shudder and melt, literally. He leaned back, letting go of her arms, and struggled to undo his belt. He yanked at the clasp and tried to shift his weight on the bed to pull it free.

Lily realized he was going for his belt, and she began to struggle, even as she felt the after effects of coming relaxing her limbs. He grabbed her and pinned her still again saying, "Relax, I won't hurt you, okay?" Funny, considering what he'd already done. Lily stopped struggling to consider it for a minute. Could she turn back even now, fight free before agreeing to be tied up where she had less chance of denying him anything? Could she go any further with Zach? Taking hold of the moment, she decided she wanted to see what else he had up his sleeve.

Having stilled her, Zach managed to pull the belt out through the last loops and bound them around her wrists, efficiently and securely. The leather was worn and fit snugly without digging in. Untangling her hands from her skirt he pulled it down over her hips, along with her underwear. Then he gently dropped her onto the floor in front of him, where she knelt between his knees. He looked at her in the face now, which was flushed, as she tried to regain her breath. Lily's eyes looked dreamy, her face flushed, but she might have also been dizzy from hanging upside down for so long. He undid his jeans and fished out his dick, where it stood between them. She focused immediately, staring at the hard-on in her face.

Zach reached down and rubbed a nipple where it poked up hard through her cotton tee. They were prominent in her post-orgasmic state, and she bit her lip as he stroked them and played with them through the fabric until her eyes closed in ecstasy. He pulled up her t-shirt and bra so that they rode up on her chest, baring her sweet round breasts tipped with dark pink aureoles and perfect nipples. Zach sat back and took a moment to look at her, slowly stroking his pole.

Lily was still recovering from her recent orgasm, but now that he'd revealed his cock she began to feel aroused again. Besides the yellow tee up around her chest she was otherwise naked, and could almost feel his eyes on her nipples. Her own eyes were glued to the swollen head of his cock, where a drop of precum was starting to drip. She could feel almost imagine it in her mouth, imaging how he would taste. Lily actually liked giving head, got off on it sometimes, but that was never a good thing to reveal to a guy. She would usually give in after a little insistence, but it was for her own pleasure as much as his. And after the recent treatment Zach had given her, Lily was sure she wanted all the cock he could offer.

She was a sight, Lily. Kneeling before him with her face pink, shy and aroused at the same time, there was no way he wouldn't fuck her by the end of the night. Screw punishment, he wanted to screw her until they were both sore. Zach knew his parents wouldn't be back for at least another hour, maybe longer, and he intended to make the best of that time.

He thumbed down his erection and pointed it toward her.

"Lick it."

His tone was no longer commanding, but as if he were as entranced by what was happening as Lily. He watched as she leaned forward, her lips parting to reveal her tongue, just slipping forward enough to touch the tip. Her lips kissed at the slit, smearing the clear fluid across her lip, which she licked off as if savoring the flavor. Then, bolder, she opened her mouth and lapped strongly, lifting against it. Her tongue was warm and firm, teasing at the underside so that it bobbed with every lick. Zach was breathing harder, unable to take his eyes off her mouth.

"Suck on it," had barely left him before Lily took half the length of his cock down her throat. She was a pro. Zach choked and clenched his jaw as her firm tongue swirled around him as she bobbed and slid her head back, suddenly releasing him. The sight of his dick wet and slick from her mouth was amazing, while she sat there licking her lips as if she'd just had ice cream.

He reached out and grabbed the magazine where it laid on the bed and showed it to her again. "Look, is this what you wanted?" Lily focused on the page in front of her, her tongue still tasting Zach, wanting more. She realized the familiarity of the picture. "This was what you were touching yourself to, look at you now." Dropping it, he reached beneath her and stroked her breasts, the skin of them soft and smooth, filling his palms just enough and then overflowing when he squeezed. Look at her indeed. Her nipples knotted against his palm, and Lily panted, trying to take his cock back into her mouth.

Lily moaned around his dick as it entered her mouth when Zach pulled at her nipples, rolling them between his fingers. His hands were sending her in a frenzy that she couldn't fulfill, so she desperately sucked on him, trying to plead through her throat and tongue. She swallowed as much of Zach's cock as she could, his pinches and twists on her breasts raising her on to her knees, her silky black hair swinging forward to brush his thigh and forearm. When she moaned, her lips wrapped around his dick, Zach felt it vibrating in her mouth. He shut his eyes and felt it build for a minute until he suddenly pushed her off, pulling himself free of her mouth with a gasp. He was too close and he had more plans for her.

Zach picked her up and pushed her over the bed, where her legs hung over the side. Lily's hands were still behind her back. She felt his hand on her ass, spreading her open to him. She was so hot she couldn't take it, and when she felt his him against her she screwed her eyes shut and pressed against him. Zach rested his cock along her crack for a moment, enjoying the heat of her open sex against his tight balls, before he withdrew and angled so that the head was pushing her slippery lips aside. They were swollen and hot, just barely holding open for him. He shallowly pushed against her, not actually entering her but trying to draw it out.

Lily tilted her hips back, trying in vain for that sweet thick slide she knew was coming. She suddenly felt his hands at her wrists, the pressure of his dick still slightly driving her mad between her legs, and realized he was freeing her.

"I said I would fuck you," reminded Zach. "and I said you would ask for it." Lily brought her arms up beside her shoulders, feeling the muscles throb, so that she could lift her face from the bedspread. His words sank into her head, just as his dick sank into her, slowly filling her, driving into her. Fighting the urge to push back and just impale herself, she somehow found the idea of begging to be fucked a lot harder when she wasn't restrained.

"Why are you doing this?" Lily was trying to avoid the question. In actuality she knew she would do anything to continue this game. In a way she was playing along.

"Because you want it this way. Admit it. This is exactly what you were fantasizing about before I walked in on you." Zach tried not to seem breathless, when it was taking all his restraint not to just rabbit fuck his way to cumming. He was shallowly dipping into her, feeling his way into her tight cunt, pushing a little deeper each time. Concentrating on the feel of his dick piercing Lily's liquid heat, his eyes were drawn to the sight of her slick vaginal lips parted around his shaft, leaving her honey on him each time he withdrew.

12