Baby Steps to Submission

Story Info
Janie Begins to Relinquish Control.
2.6k words
4.2
22k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled into the parking lot, noting that mine was the only car in the abandoned, snowy lot.

Pausing for a moment, I wondered, for the fifth time that night, what the hell I was doing. I had never met this man before, yet had found myself accepting his challenge.

I had researched the park, allowed time for traffic, weather, all of the pit stops along the way, and had arrived, still ten minutes late. To my chagrin.

My only consolation was the lack of tire treads leading into the park. I knew she was the only one here, as it had stopped snowing hours ago as I drove west.

Had I driven all this way, into the darkness of the winter night, for nothing?

Putting the SUV's automatic transmission into park, I turned to grab my cell phone, scanning for missed messages. Sure enough, he had texted.

"Blanket and marshmallows only, right? ;) I am almost there. Very excited."

His written words gave her an unexpected thrill. What did he have in mind, I wondered.

"I'm here. Blanket and marshmallows? Check! Now what?"

"Do you trust me?" was the quick reply.

"No offense, but I haven't even met you yet. Silly question. :-P" I teased back.

"I want you to turn off the headlights, turn on the interior lights and get naked. Completely. I will be there very, very soon. I want to see that body on display...mmm"

Naked? Interesting, I thought...but I could do that...middle of the night, middle of nowhere in an isolated park. I took off my coat, turned on the emergency brake, and turned off the vehicles headlights. Reaching to the dashboard, I turned on the interior lights. Then I locked the doors!

I quickly removed my sweater, t-shirt and bra. Finding the air a little too cold for me, I reached to turn up the heaters before removing my shoes.

I undid the button and zipper on my jeans, bending forward to reach the release that would allow me to slide my seat back, giving me room to lift my hips to remove them and my panties. With the seat as far from the steering wheel as it would go, I arched my back and lifted my hips, slowly drawing the jeans and my panties down over my hips with my thumbs.

I sat my naked derriere on the leather seat to pull my legs free of the denim. Never had I been more grateful for heated seats! Pulling my legs from beneath the steering column, I slid the jeans off, resting my sock-coated feet on the dash one by one as they were freed of all clothing. Leaning forward, I removed the last two articles of clothing, then stretched back...enjoy this feeling.

It was an odd mix of fear, exhilaration, anticipation, excitement...my heart was racing as I forced my eyes closed and began to just feel the sensations...the warm air brushing across my naked flesh, the soft warm leather beneath me, the hard, cool dashboard beneath my feet.

I was lost in the sensual overload, concentrating on the feel of the different sensations and textures. My hand slid to my chest, feeling the softness of the skin as I lightly brushed my hand across the expanse of flesh between my breasts.

A sharp jangled tone from my phone startled me out of my exploration of sensation, and I sat up to grab it, quickly reading the text.

"Are you naked?"

"Yes"

"Good. I am 3 minutes away. I'm calling you."

With that, the phone rang. Still wearing my Bluetooth device, I quickly answered the call.

"What does it feel like? Naked, vulnerable, in the middle of nowhere, waiting for a hard stranger to arrive?" he purred softly.

"It feels exciting. Scary. Very sexy, very sensual." As I talked quietly, I laid back, again running my hand along my body as I described to him what I was feeling.

"It is somewhat unnerving to be here naked, all on very bright display, to anyone who comes along...not knowing if it is you or someone else..."

"Which way did you park facing?"

"I am not entirely naive. I parked with the headlights to the road, so I can see any cars approaching."

"Smart. Logical. See the lights?"

As I looked, the road began to brighten, signalling another car's approach. I was well off the road, at the far end of the parking lot, not worried at this point about other cars. "Yes. You, I presume?"

"Yes, although there is another car in front of me."

At that surprise, I ducked my body down, ensuring I could see and not be seen, and checked the locks! "Another car? That was not part of the deal!"

"Janie, relax. I am following it, but it is not with me. You will have to trust me at some point tonight."

As I waited, silently, holding my breath, one car passed, and another slowed, signalling to turn in. The headlights arced through the turn, focussing on my SUV.

The car made a direct approach, parking about 10 feet from my front bumper. With the lights on in the SUV, and the bright headlights blinding against the darkness of the night, I could see nothing inside the car as the lights were switched off.

"Mmmm, now if I could see more than the top of your head, Janie..." he chuckled through the phone into my ear, "Come on, babe, don't be shy. Sit up for me..."

I sat up, following his direction without question, surprising myself. I heard him gasp and moan softly as my taunt, full breasts became visible over the steering wheel. I was feeling very shy, yet knew I had nothing to worry about. I could take this experiment as far as I wanted, stopping whenever I chose. I was completely in control.

"Janie...I have to say, I thought you would be beautiful...hoped you would be...but I had no clue how enticing your nipples protruding out from those tits would look in the middle of the darkness. I think I am going to enjoy this more than I had ever planned, and hope you do too. Will you touch them for me? Caress your breasts? Show me how you like them touched? I want to watch, and learn, because I will be getting out of my car and into yours in a short while."

His certainty galled me, and made me rebel, teasing him about my locked doors while massaging my tits with my hands. Grasping, squeezing, pulling my breasts beneath my hands, I looked straight ahead, to where the driver would be.

Moving from the entire breast to the small hard nipples, pulling and rolling them between my fingers, I challenged, "You might like the view you are getting, but it will take a lot more than you enjoying the show you're watching to have me unlocking my doors."

At that, I heard his engine start up, as he asked, "Really, Janie? You have driven four hours to the middle of nowhere, without telling a soul where you were heading, or when you would return..."

I watched as his headlights illuminated my SUV, and he moved his car forward, closing the gap between vehicles. His front bumper stopped mere inches from mine, and as it did, I realised my error. I had left no room for manoeuvrability. My rear bumper was against the snow bank, and my front bumper was now blocked as well. Fear lodged in my throat.

But I had one advantage he did not know. My phone was GPS equipped, and so while everyone knew I was "going for a drive", they could easily find me, safely locked into my SUV.

"Janie, are you scared now?" the dark stranger asked.

"Yes," I admitted. No sense in bullshitting it. I was scared.

"Janie, who is in control, here? You or me?"

"You are," I meekly replied, knowing it was true, but resenting it still.

"Mmmmmm....Good girl. Glad you can see that. Now, I do not plan on hurting you Janie. I plan on showing you exquisite pleasure. But to do that, you need to trust me, and for that, you need to lose control, you need to give it to me, willingly. Do you think you can do that, Janie?"

I laughed quietly at that, knowing I could not. Would not. "No, I do not think I can."

"Okay then, we will start with small steps. You brought the items...where are they?"

"In the back, behind my seat."

"Get the marshmallows, Janie...slowly."

I twisted my body to reach behind the seat, but was interrupted quickly with a snap demand, "Not like that Janie! You need to get into the back, then bring them with you to the front."

"I cannot. There is a console between the front seats. It is not open to the back."

"Janie, Janie, Janie...with your mind, I am sure you can figure out a way to overcome such a small obstacle. Now, get the marshmallows."

There was no room in the finality of his statement for argument. I pushed up, off the seat, bringing my legs onto it beneath me. My shaved pussy was on bold display as I wrestled to get my feet up onto the seat. Finally, I turned, stepping over the console to the back, bending in the light to grab the bag of marshmallows. Quickly, I returned to my seat.

"Janie, you did not listen to me."

"What? Yes, I did!"

"No, you did not. I told you...slowly. Janie, I don't want to show you what happens to bad girls who don't listen, but I will if I need to. Understand?"

"Yes. Do you want me to do it again 'slowly'?"

"No. I am going to step from my car, Janie, and I am going to teach you. 'Slowly.' Open the bag and grab one marshmallow with each hand."

His car door opened as I did so, and he stepped from within.

Momentarily, I thought it odd that the interior light had not illuminated, but quickly focused on getting the marshmallows as he stepped from his car, closing his car's door, and approached my passenger door.

"Now, Janie...place the right marshmallow on your lips softly. Run it lightly across your lips."

I obeyed, straining to see past the reflections of myself on the window to his face in the darkness outside as he watched from such close proximity.

"Tell me, Janie, how does that feel?"

I closed my eyes, forgetting trying to see him, focussing on the sensations of the candy against my lips.

"Soft...powdered...makes me think of velvet and satin..."

"Now, Janie, run that marshmallow over your breasts. Just as lightly. Keep it between your fingertips. I want to be able to see the contact of it and your skin."

I did as I was told, finding the sensation of being watched as I followed his directions quite a mental stimulation. With my eyes closed, I could not see his reactions, but could hear the breath in my ear as it thickened in the lustful darkness.

I began to enjoy the tease, the knowledge that I was indeed still in control. I was the one turning him on, and as I ran the marshmallow lower on my abdomen, in circles, lower and lower, I imagined his hand on his pants, matching my pace through the fabric on his cock.

I arched my back as I moved the marshmallow lower, thrusting my tits into the air, and my bald pubic mound off of the seat, knowing it would be more visible to him as the marshmallow moved over the sensitive skin, moving towards the hood of my clit.

A grin spread on my face as I heard him moan loudly. I think that was what gave me away, for I was harshly directed to stop, to remove the marshmallow from my skin, and to sit my ass back down on the seat. Still grinning slightly, I obeyed him. "Just let him think I am giving him control," I thought to myself, trying to suppress my grin from spreading.

His next words put me at a pivotal decision point. "Janie, unlock the door. When I open it, you will hand me the marshmallow."

I went still, and the grin disappeared. My eyes quickly opened in shock. I am sure he could see the battle being waged within. To open the door meant to give control. Yet, wasn't that why I was here? But at the same time, it was much too dangerous to allow a stranger into my vehicle with me naked. That was just inviting a sexual assault.

As my brow furrowed in worry, I heard him softly remind me through the Bluetooth, "Janie, I will not hurt you. I promise you that."

Realising he had likely been reading every thought on my expressive face, I took a leap of faith. I reached my left hand quickly to the door, hitting the switch for the power locks before I could change my mind, and allowed him to open the passenger door.

I felt the cold blast of air rush over my naked flesh as he did so, unable to prevent a small shiver running through me, raising the gooseflesh as I turned my head to look at this stranger. As he leaned in, asking for the marshmallow, I realised his face was hidden beneath a balaclava.

I would never know what he looked like. The fear returned as I watched him gently take the marshmallow from my fingers, and raise it to his lips, inhaling deeply before slowly running the marshmallow across his lips, tasting it.

I felt the excitement in me grow at this visual, at hearing his breathing quicken slightly as he tasted my flesh off of the squished candy. I watched in awe, as juices began to flow watching him flick his tongue out to finally taste the candy.

Without realising it, I had bitten my quivering lower lip as I circled the marshmallow in my left hand over my mound, my eyes never leaving his face. He stepped up, into the SUV, closing the door behind him, his eyes raking over my body, settling on the marshmallow massaging my clit beneath my hand's ministrations.

I did not stop. I watched his face, reading his arousal level through the pace of his breathing and the intensity in his eyes. I saw his hand reach towards me, saw his gaze shift from the marshmallow quickly being gyrated over my clit to the closest nipple, as though he could not prevent the glance, before returning quickly to the marshmallow as his fingertips sought the small, tight bud at the peak of my breast.

Finding it, he squeezed and pinched – hard! – while telling me he knew what I had been thinking, and did not appreciate bad girls. Even bad girls who pretended to be good. With that, he tweaked and pulled my nipple, inflicting pain, although not much.

He demanded that I feed him the marshmallow in my left hand, and so I did, letting him taste my juices from it. After savouring it, he asked me if I was horny.

"Do you like this Janie, listening to me? Doing as I tell you? Does it make you horny? You are very wet, after all."

I was horny. There, I admitted it-to myself. Letting him tell me what to do, following his direction...it turned me on. But I was nowhere near ready to give up all control. Small slow steps it would have to be.

"I was horny before you got here," I answered defiantly.

....to be continued...