Baby Susie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't care, she had her Teddy and she loved Teddy.

She wanted her nurse and so she decided to cry out MaMa. Martha came and felt around her diaper, "You're not wet, you call when you done a wee,"

"Want Titty," she said petulantly.

"Wetties first." Martha insisted.

"Do wetties now," Suzane said as she unclenched her muscles and let the urine flow.

Martha could see by her look of relief that Suzanne was indeed weeing her diaper, "Good girl," she said, "Daddy Henry is waiting."

"Oh God!" Suzanne thought, not the senior partner, but as Martha wheeled the Cot into the room by the changing unit so Suzanne saw Henry Ferris standing watching, his great bushy grey eyebrows and greying hair prominent as he stood Six feet tall despite his seventy three years, and with him Sally, his third wife, nearly fifty years old and on her third boob job, now back to a C cup and perky as a twenty year old and solid as concrete.

"Now Henry, you never changed a single Nappy when Charlie was a girl so why start now? Sally said, "I'll do it."

Sally waited while Suzanne climbed awkwardly onto the changing unit, and then ripped the sticky tapes away and pulled down the centre flap between her legs.

"Oh, look baby's sore, baby needs soothing jelly," Sally said as she wiped Suzanne's slit with a wet wipe before coating her fingers with Red jelly and thrusting them deep inside Suzannes vagina.

"Coo," Suzannes said keeping in character as Sally expertly massaged Suzannes clit from the inside and outside simultaneously, "Coo" she said as her mind exploded in a kaleidoscope of rainbow colours and something deep inside her erupted.

"Oh filthy baby," said Martha, Baby have go potty if baby squirt at Mummy Sally."

"Big sister if you please!" said Sally, "I think she is a squirter, all that pent up sexual energy, it's not natural Henry."

"Yes, not natural at all." agreed Henry, "She needs to find ways to manage her needs, or someone has to."

"Well Henry, it won't be you, you have enough trouble getting it up for me!" Sally said as she again wiped Suzanne with a wet wipe.

Suzanne just lay back completely drained, she wanted Titty and Teddy and rest.

Martha raised Suzanne up and slid the wet diaper away, and replaced it with a fresh one then she powdered Suzanne around the nappy area and let her have a long lazy suck of her huge left breast.

Suzanne was back in her own Cot when she woke, and the room seemed full of sleeping adult babies.

She cuddled Teddy, she had a wet nappy but she didn't care.

Martha woke Suzanne, her Cot was beside the changing unit and she obediently climbed up and lay back while Martha attended to her.

"Daddy Harry coming today," Martha cooed, "Baby have go potty for Daddy Harry!"

Suzanne froze inside, Daddy Harry, oh heavens not Harry Illingsworth she thought, the other partner in Albrighton Ferris Parker, the guy who had barely managed to say more than "Hello" in all the time she had been there.

Not that there was anything wrong with Harry, he was only around Thirty Two but he was permanently depressed because his time as an amateur athlete was about up, and he had the morose disposition of a guy twice his age.

Suzanne never really had a chance to choose, for when Martha cleaned her up and let her have some Titty she was just lying sucking quietly when Martha said, "Change over have some creamy."

The new teat was bigger, different tasting and before she fully woke from her dreamy day dream she knew she was no longer sucking a simple teat but instead a rampant penis.

"Suck it bitch" Harry muttered.

Whack! the blow nearly took Harry's head right off, "You going the right way to get your prick bit right off!" Martha chided him, "you treat baby Susie right, you hear!"

"Sorry, baby Susie, Baby Susie like Lollipop?" he asked self consciously.

"Mmmm," said Suzanne "Mmmm" she liked it a lot, except she wanted it up where her nappy covered and she wanted it badly.

It tasted slightly salty but very healthy, he just had his pants undone and he was leaning over her gripping the sides of the Cot.

Suzanne had barely given head since high school but as she flicked her tongue over his length the memory returned and far too soon she was swallowing cream.

"Mmmm" said Suzanne as he withdrew, "Salty,"

"Sorry I called you names baby Susie." Harry apologised. "Nurse says I have to help you go potty."

Martha changed Susie again but this time she just pulled oversize cotton pants up over Suzannes pubes and told her to go walkies, they helped her down from the changing trolley and Harry led her through the door the Doctors used, along a corridor and out into the gardens.

The shoes with their pronounced insteps made walking difficult so Suzanne walked on hands and feet until Harry took her hand and she scuttled along like a Monkey, along the corridor through the lobby and out onto the terrace with the stunning views down the valley and then on along the the ashphalt pathways meandering around the hillside below the Clinic, Harry carried an oversize potty with him and every few minutes and hundred yards or so he sat Suzanne down on it pulled her panties down and waited.

"Baby want do wetties?" he asked hopefully,

Suzanne shook her head sadly.

"Does this help?" Harry asked as he reached out to place a hand on her shaven pubes, and began to explore between her legs with his fingers.

"Mmmm" Susie said, "Yes, oh yes."

Harry looked down in disbelief, Suzanne was indeed wetting herself as he frigged her with his fingers.

"Oh, OH," Suzanne panted as the flow slowed and her excitement heightened,"Naughty Daddy." she whispered, but he continued and as she squatted over the giant potty and looked past him to the pine woods she felt a need for more.

"Daddy, I need your Lollypop." she said. "Please."

"Shhh Baby that's for big girls." Harry replied.

"But I want to be a big girl Daddy." Suzanne explained.

"No," Harry insisted, "just be my little girl for a little while, then you can have Titty again with Nursie."

"Yes, Yes," Suzanne cried "Ohhhhhh." she slipped from her Potty and would have fallen but for Harry's steadying hand, they realised his hand was on her breast, she peered at him curiously as he wiped her and without a further word he emptied her Potty, pulled up her panties and and helped her to walk again, in that peculiar ape like gait.

Harry slowly walked Suzanne back to the changing room, slowly reluctant for the moment to end, and when he found Martha and Dr Hargreaves he told them "She did Potty."

"Susie want Lollypop." she said insistently.

"I think Daddy Harry needs to go away,if he's been showing baby his Lollypop." Dr Hargreaves suggested.

"Yes Doctor, I think you're right." he agreed.

Suzanne couldn't settle, she didn't really want Titty and she didn't really want Teddy,"Susie want Lollypop" she kept saying.

Susie was sleeping, her diaper heavy and wet, tears ran down her face as she sucked on her pacifier and hugged her Teddy, as the sun rose over main street.

John and Molly Parker, Henry and Sally Ferris, and Harry Illingsworth sat around the board room table with Walt Dillon the company lawyer.

"What's the word then Walt," Henry Ferris asked.

"Twenty five per cent down, Henry," Walt replied, "John Fforbes held his own but Jason's portfolio went through the floor, and Sam's is up a tad, seems you was right about Jason claiming Suzanne's work as his own."

"So we offer the Partnership to Suzanne," Henry suggested.

"Hargreaves said she was very taken with Harry" Sally added."How about it Harry?"

Harry blushed, "Yes, sure, I guess."

"You screwed her yet son?" Henry asked, and when Harry shook his head he said, "Hell then I vote we adjourn till tomorrow, right?"

Suzanne was surprised to be wheeled to the changing table and her daiper and dress removed, her booties and mittens followed and her hair was combed out and the ribbons untied, the door to the shower was wide open, "Baby stinky" Martha told her and Suzanne walked uncertainly to the shower.

Suzanne showered for a long time, cleaning herself thoroughly even washing her hair and then as she went to climb out she found the door was absolutely solid as if it was part of a wall.

The glass door opposite swung open easily to reveal towels and bathrobe and a standard issue nightgown in a white "With compliments" cover.

She dried herself and dried her hair before taking the boring night gown from the paper sleeve, she gasped, it was at least four sizes too small, it was bright red and barely covered her pubes while it fitted so tightly around her waist that it emphasised her perky breasts.

She pulled the Bathrobe around her and walked into her bedroom. the bed was huge and the view magnificent she stared transfixed at the view.

She was not alone, "Hi," Harry greeted her, "Still want Lollypop"

"Do you want me Harry?" she asked, "I don't have time to play games."

He took off his Jacket and unbuttoned his shirt, then he held out his hands to her and pulled her close.

The thin red nightdress tore easily as Suzanne's nimble fingers set about taking Harry's pants and underpants down and then he lifted her onto the bed, his fingers sought her sex but she whispered "Lolly-Pop" and gently guided his penis within her.

"MMmmmm" she said, quietly, "Whats the Nasdac doing"

"Down Ten, but Tokyo's up." he said lovingly as he pressed his full length into her, "And the Yen's up" he added.

"Sell Yen," she murmured.

"Yes sell Yen," he agreed, "Sell," he thrust in "Yen" he pulled out, "Sell" in "Yen" out.

"Sell" Suzanne screamed as the waves of euphoria swept over her as the pent up torrent of Harry's cum flooded her, and as she wound down she said. "I didn't know we could talk about work while we made love."

"We could have a settlement bell in the bedroom, and have sheets printed like dollar bills." Harry said, "And you can have a." he paused, "Anything you like."

Dr Julian Hargreaves shook his head sadly as he watched Harry and Suzanne on the monitor, he didn't often fail but Suzanne was clearly beyond redemption, he just hoped his Dad Eric who had the Hargreaves Clinic back in England never found out.

===============================

Note, this is one of several Hargreaves Institute themed stories by Angiefuch.

Please excuse the Engish terminology in what is a US themed story but Angiefuch is a UK author.

All Caracters, Institutions and Corporations are fictitious and no such Institutes or corporations were revealed by a web search at the time of writing

12