Babydoll Ch. 07

Story Info
Happy New Year!
10k words
4.69
146.3k
46

Part 7 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/23/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 07 -- Happy New Year

This is the direct continuation of the last chapter. I promise that the next one is following very shortly. Once again, I appreciate the comments and feedback of the Babydoll series. The encouragement has far and away outweighed any criticism that I have received. Any likenesses or similarities are purely coincidental. Please read the previous chapters, if you haven't. This is a taboo topic, so I know that it is offensive to many people. The material is erotic to me because it is forbidden in society. In no way do I condone such activity. This is purely fantasy. Hope you enjoy the fantasy. Any feedback will be kindly appreciated.

*

I enjoyed the shower. I lathered up and pampered my plump rod getting him ready for the big show tonight. It was the first time in my life that I knew I was going to be getting some pussy at the end of the night. My libido was roaring in anticipation. It was such a natural high.

Getting out of the shower, I dried myself off and wrapped the big soft towel around my waist. My cock was so hard, thinking about what had just occurred, that I could hang the towel on it. I was having fun flexing my boner with the towel. He was definitely ready to launch.

I put on a nice pair of faded Levi's (without any underwear), a t-shirt, and a sweater. My genitalia felt super-sensitive, but not bound in this new confinement. Euphoria had set in to the thoughts of my sexual enlightenment. I felt free in every sense.

I grabbed the telescope that Ash had bought me for Christmas. I was going to set it up in the back yard. It was going to be a clear crisp night and that would be perfect for gazing at the stars. It would also help me get Ash alone later that night.

I also rolled a doobie before heading downstairs so that I could make another trek through the woods. There's something about firing one up on a special occasion that really gets me excited. I was ready to enjoy a good buzz.

On the way downstairs I met up with mom. She looked as if she was finally finished with the night's preparations. She asked, "Hey Honey. You ready for tonight?"

I smiled, "I am. You've sure outdone yourself getting everything ready. I hope you are finished. You need to relax."

She responded, "Yes, I'm going to go take a long bath and get dressed. Where are you going? You know people are going to start arriving at 7pm."

I let her know, "I'm just going outside to set up the telescope. I just want to get outside for a little while. It's nice out there."

With that, she headed upstairs to her bath and I headed outside. I didn't see Ash. I figured that she must have already gone upstairs to get ready. It was nice outside. The sky was crystal blue and it was about 60 degrees. Everything about this day seemed perfect.

I found what I thought would be the perfect place to set up the tripod. I sat the telescope up outside near the pool. The area had a great open view of the sky. There wouldn't be a lot of privacy there, but I didn't care.

After I finished setting up the telescope, I took another walk out to the familiar wooded area. I found my favorite old stump and had a seat on it. I relaxed and enjoyed the warm winter day. The shadows were getting long in the late afternoon as I lit up the joint.

I smoked about half of it, sitting back lost in thought, and meditated in my surroundings. I was thinking about the past, the present, and the future. I did my ritual of sucking on a few Altoids and was ready to go back inside with a first-class buzz going.

I went back inside and started up the steps to my room. At the top of the steps on her way down was my mother in her terry cloth robe. She was happy to see me saying, "Good dear. Since you are down there, will you do me a favor and go get me a glass of wine and bring it up to me."

"Sure Mom." I went to the kitchen and opened the fridge. Knowing that Mom preferred white wine, I grabbed the bottle of chardonnay and poured her a nice sized glass. Then I started on my way back up to her room.

I knocked on the door and she told me to come on in. Mom was sitting in front of her vanity table applying the final touches to her make-up. She looked gorgeous with her back to me, looking at me in the mirror. She rotated around on her stool and reached out to me for her wine.

I got a good look at her cleavage appearing from her loosening robe. "Thank You Darling. I was headed down to get this when you started up the steps....Are you excited about tonight. There will be a lot of people here."

My buzz had me focusing a bit too much on the dazzling beauty before me, but I finally realized the words, "Yeah, it's going to be great. I always look forward to these parties."

She got up and walked to her closet. "Oh, I don't know what to wear." She grabbed like three outfits and brought them back and threw them on her bed.

Mom obviously needed some more time to get ready. "Well Mom, If that's all you needed, I'm gonna go watch some TV."

I turned and was almost out the door when she called, "Jim."

Upon turning around, I caught the site of a goddess. Mom's sash to her robe was open and I saw her in her full glory. She looked stunning. Her double D's only had the perfect sag of a mature woman with silver dollar aureoles, the belly pooched artfully around her navel, and she had the tiniest beautiful landing strip of hair above her pussy.

In that split second, she caught me gazing at her and pulled her robe back closed and retied the sash. "Oops," she blushed. She then said, "If you are going to have a few drinks tonight, that's fine, but don't drink too much."

All I could muster in response was, "okay."

She then walked up to me and asked, "Can I have a hug?"

She opened her arms and embraced me fully. Only I knew that there were two thin pieces of material separating my cock from her pussy and my cock was becoming more stimulated by the second. I knew that she could feel my arousal. Her headlights felt firm against my chest, but she said nothing as she kissed me on the cheek and told me, "Have fun tonight."

She had me all stirred up and I was so excited that my breathing became irregular. I left her room and went back to mine so that I could calm down. I took a catnap trying to just relax before the long night began. Between Mom and Ash, I could not imagine any women being hotter.

I don't know how to explain it, but seeing Mom naked almost scared me. It made me anxious to have this much of a sexual attraction towards her. I felt I was being drawn in by her female charms, but there was no way that I ever wanted to act on it. It was nearly 6:30pm when I had regained my composure. The people would start arriving in an hour.

I went downstairs just to see what was going on. My grandparents had already arrived. I took their coats and hung them on the rack. Joe was getting ready for people to arrive by setting up the bar. I didn't see anyone else at the time. The main gathering place would be in the great room in the basement of the house.

I escorted my grandparents downstairs. We just sat around and made small talk about when I was going back to school and what I would be up to that semester. A few others began arriving, Joe and I took turns putting up their coats. It wasn't going to be long before the party would start cranking up.

Finally at around 7pm, my favorite girls came down. They were a sight to behold. Ash was wearing this gorgeous plaid European-style button up tunic dress, with a white top underneath, and what looked to be beige stockings. My mother was wearing frilly pirate blouse, which accentuated her cleavage, and a knee length black skirt.

They both looked smashing. I could tell that they had put tremendous effort into their appearance. Mom had her hair fluffy with the bangs hanging down and the ends wispy. It was parted slightly to the side. This perfectly accentuated her cheekbones. In the low light of the room she in no way looked to be 40 years old. She looked to be a mature late 20's to 30ish.

Ashley looked so cute in her dress. It looked like a schoolgirl outfit. Her hair was done up in a wavy style, parted towards the middle, with her golden bangs hanging sexily down. She had her make-up done to perfection. What I truly loved seeing was that she was wearing the African beaded necklace that I had bought her for Christmas.

She was walking around mingling with everyone and it was hard not to ogle her. She had grown into a full-fledged woman in the past ten months. She and my mother looked a lot more like sisters than mother and daughter. Her body had filled out to perfect proportions.

I had also grown since this had all began. I was now 5'11" and 175 pounds. Being away at school and working out had thickened my body, but I still had an athletic tone. I felt like I was a man, but I knew I still had a lot to learn about life.

The house was beginning to fill up. By 7:30 there were 30-plus people. We had music going and it was getting quite loud. Most of the people were either people from my parent's jobs, from the neighborhood, or long time friends of the family. Everyone was talking and catching up on what they had done for the holidays.

There were people everywhere. They were inside and outside of the house. I had set up tiki torches around the pool during the day. There were people upstairs, in the great room, and on the middle floor in the den. We were expecting over 50 people, so it would be a really nice party.

I tried to be as sociable as possible and attend to peoples' needs. I'd go hang coats up as guests arrived, then go get drinks for people, and make sure that the snacks stayed full. If Joe needed more booze, then I'd go upstairs and get it. I was running around pretty good, but I was enjoying it. There is something great about hosting a party that I have always enjoyed. It's like showing off what you've got.

After making one of the customary trips to restock the party materials, I saw Mom in front of the stereo in the open space that had been set up as a makeshift area for people to dance. She tinkered with the selection until she seemed to be satisfied. Once she was through, she turned around. She spotted me and began to approach.

"Come on! Let's dance!..." Mom said as she grinned from ear to ear. Then she put her hands together in front of her and began to move and shake her hips and shoulders in time with the music. Mom looked like one of those ultra sexy go-go girls from the sixties. She raised her hands and snapped her fingers in time with the tune. I tried not to look too awkward, as I moved while trying not to be fixated on her.

I was spellbound for a moment. Mom looked so sexy in her saucy ensemble. Next, a slow song came on and Mom moved up to dance to the slow number. As we danced I could feel the undulations of our bodies moving in unison. The soft linen shirt accentuated the suppleness of her large breasts, while the frilly black skirt highlighted the curvature of her waist.

I was beginning to feel that familiar stirring in my loin. As my cock began to rise, I tried to pull away, but Mom wouldn't let me go. I know she had to feel the mass swelling between us. My rigid pole stirring against her soft belly, as we swayed, gave the coziness of a soft dry fuck.

She gave me a telling look into my eyes as her lips parsed, "New Year's is such a special time. Like they say, out with the old and in with the new."

I was so nervous that I could hardly speak. I felt apprehensive about this situation. Much more of this and I was going to shoot a load. I knew I had to get away. I stammered, "Yeah Mom, I know what you mean. I think I'm going to go get some air if that's alright with you."

As I pulled away Mom had a slightly bemused look on her face as she smiled and nodded, "Okay."

I grabbed my jacket and made my way outside. It was a good thing. The cool, crisp air was as good as a cold shower. My mind was swirling. I couldn't let go of the fact that it seemed unmistakable that my mother had been coming on to me.

First, I had seen her naked and then I felt her soft mature body wrapped against me. I was like the guy with the devil and the angel on his shoulder. The bad side was saying that I would definitely fuck the shit out of her. The other side said that she was my mother and my life was already complicated enough with the way things were going.

The party had cranked up inside and so there was no one outside. I fired up a joint and took a few tokes to go along with my Coke and Rum. I had a pretty good buzz going when Ash came walking up.

"Let's go check out that telescope," she motioned.

She was wearing a beautiful plaid winter coat that had a faux fur collar. She had a way of making me concentrate fully on her. I followed her, as she walked over and peered through the scope. She seemed in awe as she said, "It sure is a beautiful night."

Looking at the form of her bent over I retorted, "It sure is."

Ash straightened up and looked at me with a light-hearted smile, "I saw you and Mom. Should I be jealous?"

I answered her with false incredulity, "What are you talking about?"

She snickered, "I saw you dancing with her. You both looked pretty serious and I could see you were taking in an eyeful."

"What?" I questioned.

"Whatever," she laughed, "I think she looks hot tonight. I can't blame you."

(Jimmy) -- "How much have you had to drink?"

She gave me a "Who Me?" look. "Not Much. Only enough to keep warm."

In my mind I wanted some privacy. "Let's go for a walk." I motioned and she followed me out the gate of the fence and into the woods under the starlit sky.

Once we had gotten to my favorite little open area of the woods, I caressed her jaw line and leaned in to kiss her. I tasted her lips completely as she met me with unabandoned devotion. The passionate kisses lingered as we consummated our need for one another.

Pulling back I inquired, "Ash, you ever smoked any pot?"

"No," she said with a firm affirmation

I pulled my cigarette holder out that contained my rolled joints, "Would you mind if I smoke a little. I don't smoke a lot, but I'd like to catch a little buzz."

She tilted her head grinning, "Sure Jimmy. Go ahead."

I pulled out a joint and fired it up letting the potent smoke fill my lungs. It wouldn't take long for its effects to take hold on me. I asked Ash, "Would you like to try a little?"

"I dunno. I've never tried it before. I'm scared to," she said with a hesitant tone.

I held it out to her, "It's alright. It's just a different kind of buzz. It's not like drinking. It won't hurt you, I promise."

Apprehensively she took the joint and took a little draw off of it and almost immediately started to cough.

(Jimmy) -- "Just relax when you smoke it baby and hold it in for a few seconds."

She took another puff off of it and held it in very briefly before quickly releasing it. I knew her fresh lungs couldn't handle a lot, but I knew that she would catch a buzz off of it. She held it back out to me, so I took it from her and took another puff.

My buzz was starting to settle in, which enhanced the feelings that I was having. I was feeling warm and fuzzy inside. The feelings of euphoria were overcoming my very existence. I couldn't help, but smile at the wonderment of this evening. I held the joint back out to Ash, but she shook her head no.

This was some good shit that we were smoking and I really didn't want to get mind-blasted anyway, so I put it out and put the half that was left back into the cigarette case. After tucking the cigarette case into my pocket, I moved in face-to face with my lovely younger sibling and kissed her lips fully.

Embracing her young firm body, I nuzzled my way to her ear and whispered, "We're gonna fuck tonight baby." She shuddered against me as I hugged her close and stroked her lower back down the soft globes of her ass. The anticipation of what was going to happen was overcoming her. Her full, unadulterated womanhood would be fulfilled this evening.

We stood for a few more minutes wrapped together in a wonderfully sensuous package. The feeling of her soft loveliness against me had my arousal once again peaking. I could feel the swell of her full bosom against me and I knew that she could feel my hardness etching itself into her womb.

Ash still hadn't said a word and there weren't really any words to be spoken. I grabbed her hand, "Honey let's go back inside. It's a bit nippy out here."

As we prepared to enter the fence to the backyard, I reached into the pocket of my coat and pulled out some cinnamon Altoids, "Here take a couple of these. That way no one will smell the smoke on your breath." Needing to know I asked, "Ash, are you alright? You aren't too high are you."

"No, Jim. I'm fine. I feel different, but it's a good kind of different." Then she let out a little giggle and proceeded inside the gate as I followed her.

As we re-entered the pool area and walked towards the downstairs entrance, we had to mingle and make small talk with a few of the partygoers. Ashley was clinging by my side as I made small talk with the group. She only talked when she was addressed.

Once we had run out of conversation we re-entered the house where most of the guests were. The party was roaring, now that it was growing past nine o'clock. Joe asked me where I had been and I told him that I had just gone out to get some air. He asked me to go get him some more booze and ice. So I made a couple of trips for him. Man the people were sure packing it away tonight.

After I was finished with my errands, I noticed that Mom and Ash were in a fervid conversation. I was curious and a little worried about what they were talking about. I made my way up to them, just to see if everything was okay. "Hey. What's going on with you two? You two look like y'all are being a little too serious."

"I think your sister is having a little too much to drink. I just want her to take it easy," Mom interjected.

"I'm fine Mother. I'm fine," Ashley retorted tersely.

I smiled at my mother, "I'll keep an eye on her Mom. She'll be fine." My mother had a stern look on her face as she turned and stomped away. I wondered what Ash had done that had gotten her going. Ashley seemed fine to me. Could my mother be having one of her motherly intuitions? I didn't know and I guess I really didn't want to know. I turned my attention towards Ashley, "What did you do to get her going?"

"Well, when you went upstairs, she came over and asked where I had been. I told her that we had been outside looking at the telescope and that was all. I was a little nervous, when she asked, but I don't think I sound drunk." Ashley had a little buzz as she answered, but by no means did she sound as though she was drunk.

Huh-oh was what I was thinking. Could my mother know what was going on? How could she? We had been so careful. I felt a little paranoid, but maybe that was the weed. I didn't know and I really didn't want to know what was going on with mom.

(Jimmy) -- "Ash, just play it cool. Don't drink anymore for a while. Let her calm down. You know she's going to be checking you out for a while."

(Ashley) -- "Okay, hey could we maybe go smoke a little more of that stuff here in a little bit. That was a good buzz."

"Okay, but lay off the booze until mom chills out. Got it?" Ashley nodded her head as I walked away to go find Mom.

After I had finished talking to Ash, I wanted to find out what was going on with my mother. I gave her a little while to chill out and then I milled around the house, searching for her. I finally found her in the kitchen straightening up and putting some dishes in the dishwasher. So I walked up to her and inquired, "Mom, is everything alright?"

She seemed to have a little bit of a glazed look in her eye as she answered, "Yes honey, I'm fine." Her speech was a little slow as if she had a good buzz going