Babydoll Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

God, the thoughts of Jill really made me feel guilty. It made me feel like I was using her. Then of course I was here in my house where all of these things had gone on and there were so many reminders everywhere I looked. I took a shower with my mind bouncing between female subjects like a yo-yo... Ashley... Jill... Mama. The steamy water flowed over my brain and soothed the stresses of thought. It made me more clearheaded. Out of everything came Ashley.

I stepped out of the shower and dried off.. I was going to head back to my room and put on my PJ's and head back down to my sole focus of the evening... Ashley. I wrapped the towel around my waist and opened the bathroom door and standing at the upstairs rail... Ashley.

(Ashley) -- "I was wondering where you were. I was coming to get you. Let's go.

(Jimmy) -- "OK, let me go put my pajamas on and I'll be down."

Ashley grinned, nodding in approval, headed back down the steps as I entered my bedroom. My cock was chubby as I slid into my lounge pants and t-shirt. For good measure I jostled and arranged my balls, which felt virile and sensitive from all of the stimulation.

I headed back down the stairs and entered the living room seeing Ashley watching another movie, in the room's amber glow, curled up in her blanket against the arm of the sofa. Her wine glass was about half full. She caught my eye, "I poured you another glass of wine," which I saw on the table where it had been. She continued, "Can we smoke some more of that joint?"

"Sure," I sat down and bent to the table retrieving the half joint, lighting it before passing it to her. Then I took a couple sips of the wine before taking the joint back. We passed it back and forth a few times before it was finished.

Ashley opened the blanket and motioned me underneath. I obliged. "You really think I'm beautiful?" she glowingly inquired as I nodded. "You're not just saying that?"

"Ash, I may have made a lot of mistakes, I know I have hurt you, but when have I ever not said you are the most beautiful woman in the world?" I vehemently insisted. "You are."

She then looked me in the eye, "You know the David thing.... It was never real... It was just a fling... I was never really into him...and I was just a play thing to him... He's a dumbass."

Shaking my head, "I never wanted to ask Ash. I didn't want to intrude, but I did wonder."

And with this revelation I was aroused as I leaned in and gently grazed my Babydoll's lips. There was no resistance. Once again on this night we were kissing. These were short, sweet, delicate little patient kisses, as though we had an eternity. Upon these soft lips I savored the red wine we were drinking.

And then we came up for air. "Hmmm... I tasted the Wine... Did you taste the wine? That was nice."Ashley picked up her glass of wine and was swirling it... staring intently at it. Taking sips, she seemed to be savoring the moment, while contemplating the situation. Such beauty I was witnessing. She had the look of pleasure and confidence a woman has when they know they are being desired.

It was me who finally said, "Ash. That kiss was incredible."

I noticed her nightgown was drawing up to where it exposed her red bikini panties. She saw my eyes ogling her body, but made no move to pull the flimsy negligee down. We both continued taking more sips of our wine.

She took a final sip and with her tongue licked the last drops from her lips. "Your kisses are one thing that I often have thought about. It's made it harder you know. And tonight... to stop I mean. You know that?... I mean we've got to stop this."

"Yeah I know," I said as I sat fidgeting, drinking in the little satiny number she was modeling. I mean she wasn't wearing a bra and here were her generous globes of flesh staring me down with the nipples attempting to peak out. God I was high as hell, but I was even more intoxicated by the heavenly beauty before me.

I moved forward so that our cheeks brushed together and whispered in her ear, "just one more," and then I took her chin in my hand and rotated her until we were face-to-face... and then our lips brushed together, and as we kissed I whispered, "Merry Christmas." Our bodies intertwined as our tongues fucked again. I loved the feeling... How she succumbed to my touch and the feel of our bodies grinding needfully into one another, melding into one, hoping this would never end.

As I pulled away, we were both panting. She says, "Ok. Ok. Ok," and sitting herself back upright. "Enough."

She was smoothing her nightie again, looking completely disheveled, and as she was adjusting herself, I took the opportunity to adjust myself. My hot rod was now fully erect running down my leg, pinned to me by my pajama bottoms. God I was hard.

She looked at it and then in my eyes, but said nothing as she leaned to the side and settled, resting against my side, as I draped my arm across her shoulder. We both seemed to need a breather.

"Don't you think we're getting a little too serious here." As she leaned her head into my shoulder and laid her hand upon my thigh. "It might be giving you thoughts of something.. somewhere that we can't go."

I looked down at the tent in my pajamas and affirmed, "Hmm-Hmm."

She sighed, "Hmmmm."

Everything was going through my head, the wine, the weed, my sister snuggled up against me with my arm wrapped around her and this little game we were playing. All of my senses were in hyper-drive. We stared at the movie playing on the TV, but now it was the farthest thing from my mind and I believed the same held true with Ash. It was all becoming too much.

I looked down at her, she had her legs practically curled up underneath her, which caused her gown to ride up her side. I kissed the top of her head, inhaling its fragrant smell, as I breathed quietly to her, "You certainly are stunning?"

She looked up at me, "You make my heart melt." Her voice a bit tipsy.

"Me too," I responded before leaning forward and delivering a delicious slow kiss, before leaning back and trying to clear my woozy head, "Wow! This is driving me crazy... the way you feel, the taste of your sweet lips."

"Ohhh my..." and then she leaned up and kissed my lower lip, tugging it a little before releasing it and settling back down, reaching for her wine again and taking a couple sips.

(Jimmy) -- "God we better stop."

"Ya Think?" she laughed.

"This attraction, I feel it. I know you feel it. It makes us crazy. It makes me crazy. Kissing and then you know where this ends up..." gulping as I nervously thought about what I had just said.

"I know... I know..." She laid back, resting her head once again on my shoulder, as my hand fell towards her chest, which rose and fell with her every breath. She looked down and seemed to tense for a moment, but then seemed to relax as my hand caressed her chest. I finally cupped her breasts, while turning towards her and fully embracing her. Slowly I began roaming her torso and could see her nipples stiffening through the flimsy fabric.

Without moving Ashley said, "Jimmy, I don't think we should do that," but she never pulled away or pushed me away, so I slowly continued the embrace as I lowered my face to hers.

"No???" I questioned as I whispered in her ear, brushing her cheek with mine, as I slowly withdrew from our embrace and stared directly into her pale blue eyes." How about this?" Leaning back in I pressed into her; kissing, probing, twisting and intertwining with an open mouth as my torso drug up her own.

She pushed me back and frowned, "No Jimmy. We can't go there.... We've got to stop. I've had too much to drink. The kissing is bad enough... We just can't go there." ." She shifted herself up on the sofa, and tugged her gown down to cover her exposed panties.

Frustrated I answered, "Unh... Yeah... OK. I'm sorry. I know what you mean. I better head on upstairs to bed. It's getting late (it was about 10:30pm) and I'm pretty tired and I have to get up in the morning." I needed to extract myself from the situation, I definitely didn't want to force myself on her.

"Yeah, I'm pretty tired too... been a long day... long week actually," she hesitated while staring intently in my eyes. "One more kiss... One last time and then we hit the hay," Then she rose upon her knees and pushed me back into the sofa, while pressing herself into me and began kissing me before pulling back to stare in my eyes again.

Ash was splayed across my chest with her legs straddling mine, her breasts heaving up and down as she breathlessly spoke, "Tonight.. for old times... Tomorrow... for reality," another kiss, more intense, "back to normal, OK?"

I wrapped my hands around her upper back and held her to me, while lightly caressing her. The motion eventually caused her flimsy silk gown to rise exposing her abdomen. My hands felt the bare skin and naturally worked their way down until they felt the globes of her soft tush. Feeling her silky panties, I slid my hands under the elastic grabbing the bare mounds of womanly flesh. She looked back at my hands caressing her tender rear under the fabric, "Jimm -eee," she shook a finger in my face, "Just kisses."

I brought my lips below her chin and began dragging kisses down her neck and then back up her chin and to her ear as she tilted her chin back exposing her throat to my foreboding tongue.

"Oh god Jimmy, you drive me cray-zee!"

I moved my mouth to her ear, as my hands caressed the delightful fleshy globes of her fine derriere, feeling her entire body meld into my own, "Ahhh... this is too good. I am so in love with you."

We continued kissing, as I felt her push against me, "Ok. Ok. Don't say that... That's enough... We better stop. Jimmy, we need to stop."

She brought her face back away from me so we could look into each other's eyes. She was now laying full on top of me, her legs open on either side of my hips. I whispered, "Ash, It's true.

She closed her eyes bringing her lips to mine, and as she did I felt the mound of her puss press down hard against my crotch. And the moment she rose up I felt my rock hard phallus escape the flyhole of my lounge pants and press into flesh of Ash's soft belly.

Oh god, the sensation was electric.

Quickly she reached down and jostled the steel rod back into its confines.

She cooed, "Mmmmm, we better stop," but her actions said something different.

"One more time. One last time," I whispered. And she lowered herself too me once again.

This time, I pulled her to me so that her breasts were pressed firmly against me. I needed this. I had no guarantees that I would ever feel this again. The woman I longed so deeply for.

Ash's gown had now formed a tent as its material gathered with the t-shirt I was wearing. Under the materials lay the soft supple skin of her thighs against my torso. Pulling the silky garment up and reaching beneath the panties, I once again fondled her bare bottom. Her hips rolled against me, lifting and lowering her panty covered puss so that it repeatedly bumped my steely rod. She made no mention of my hands on her bare bottom and I began to trace a line along the crack of her ass and up under her nightgown, softly rubbing her bare back, drawing the nightgown higher and higher as I did so.

My hands roamed freely pushing the robe off of her shoulders exposing the spaghetti straps that lie below. I caressed the bare skin from her upper back to the swell of the globes of her fine derriere. The serpent, with a mind of its own once again pushed out of its confines as she involuntarily slid along its length, while caressing its girth. She felt so light and lithe straddling me. God she felt so good. I did not want anything to stop this. I could feel the heat of her pouty nether lips melded against the crown of my desirous manhood. I knew we belonged together.

"Mmmmm..." trailed off through my ears and my mind as I listened to her express all of the sensations. I knew I was breathing hard as my heart raced from the excitement. Once again the familiar sounds of animal magnetism filled the air.

God, I wanted more and I knew that my rigid member was near full exposure as it felt the heat and subsequent cool from her hips rising and falling against me.

I instinctually rose, setting the wandering snake free as my forearm rocked the cradle of her behind, causing her to come further up my body. Ash gave resistance, making me fall back and suddenly she came crashing down, tits and all, until I felt a bolt of electricity and melting lava covering the unyielding serpent of my loin. Somehow Ash's panty legging had opened up and she had impaled herself upon my intruding manhood. God, we were in a bind. I so wanted her. Both of us hesitated, but neither pulled away. This was so insane. I felt her legs open, as her nightgown rode just under her voluptuous breasts.

Instinctually I began to piston inside the steamy honey pot, feeling every sensation imaginable. The grunts and groans filled my inner being as the craziness of the moment consumed me. As I moved to push her gown further down her waist to fully feel her swollen breasts and bring her completely to me, she stiffened and fully fell upon me bringing her head to my side while quivering against me. She lay like dead weight in the subsequent moments, before raising her head with eyes closed, then opening them and looking at me with a certain daze and then an awareness that we had crossed the line.

I pulled against her to attempt to continue, but Ash pushed herself up and away from me until she disconnected and hovered over me shaking her head, "I'm sorry, so sorry," was all she would say as she pulled at my pants opening causing the intrusive slathered serpent to recede back into its confines.

Her appearance was disheveled as I am sure was mine. She set the straps of her gown back in place as she attempted to cover and rearrange herself. Her hair was tussled and her little nightgown was matted against her frame with her exposed panties thinly stranding her feminine charms.

She inhaled deeply and then let out this long bewildered, "Ohhhhhh my." As she looked down at herself, raising her hand to her lowered forehead with obvious embarrassment. I knew she was thinking about what had just happened. With her eyes on me, a withdrawn whispering voice stammered, "I am so sorry Jimmy. We can't do that. It's, It's late. We HAVE to. I've got to go."

She began lifting one leg up over and off me. As she pulled her panties up , a perfect view of the cleft of her pussy appeared behind the fine silk undergarment. Her nightgown clung to her hips until she pulled it below her thighline.

My pajamas were certainly worse for the wear and my libido certainly hadn't gotten what it needed with my balls aching, because there was no release, no relief.

She stood a moment, facing away from me before turning to look at me with a forelorned expression. We said nothing as Ashley pulled back her sweat tussled hair a few times.

I stared at her, standing in that nightgown as my balls ached with a longing for satisfaction, I needed to cum so badly. I wanted to reach out and pull her back to me. To fully make love. I needed the release, but at the same time I didn't want to force anything.

And then Ash shook her head reemphasizing, "Sorry."

I appealed, "For what? It was all my fault"

Ash - "I shouldn't have climbed all over you."

Jimmy - "No... No... I pushed the boundaries, because I'm in love with you and I want you. I love being with you. It just gets carried away, because I crave you."

She crinkled her eyebrows looking toward me with exasperation, "You need to quit saying that. What about Jill? I like her. She's the one Jimmy... You need... We need to be normal people." She pleaded as a tear rolled down her cheek.

I stood and went and hugged her, before leaning in and kissing her Jawline, as my hands once again sunk into her panties. She inhaled deeply as she lifted her chin for easier access to her neck. I think I could have taken her right then if I had wanted, but that wouldn't have been right.

She pressed herself against me. "Mmmmm, this feels nice. This feels right." I let my hand wander lower one last time, just lightly lifting her firm ass and letting it fall.

She held me tight as my rock-hard cock pressed into her abdomen. She said nothing, but surrendered to my touch. "We can't do this. We can't go down this road. We have to think about the future and this thing with us can't work. I love you too, but we can't be together anymore... again."

(Jimmy) -- "All I want to do is hold you. And be with you. Who cares about the future. I just want you here and now. Screw tomorrow or the future. I want you now. And no one is going to know."

She shook her head, "We will know.... We will know." With her eyes on me, Ashley spoke in a shy voice, "Ok. Ok Jimmy. It's late. We need to go to bed."

"OK... " I conceded. And she turned and started walking as I followed her up the stairs watching her curvy ass, the flair of her hips, the way the red fabric hugged in at her waist, each step swinging from side-to-side. Her blonde hair waving with a bit of perspiration cascading down her back. The femininity of her slender, yet muscular legs. The bottom hem of her gown shimmying from side-to-side with each step.

When we reached the top of the upstairs level, we stood where stairwell leads to our bedroom doors. Ash reached to me with her hand and took it in hers. Leaning into me, we touched lips one last time.

I didn't want this to end. Standing there, I couldn't take my eyes off her. I took both of her hands into my own and lifted them and kissed them, and then pulled her hand over my heart, "This is yours. It beats for you. Can you feel it? You make it skip beats."

She smiled as I sensed the mutual attraction. It was agonizing. I couldn't let go. I physically couldn't let go. Ash finally pulled away, then walked toward and opened her door. She hesitated and then looked back over towards me, "You could come in with me... for a few minutes... If you will behave.... Will you promise me that?" She gazed at me questioningly.

I didn't say a word as I magnetically walked towards her. Instinctively she grabbed my hand and pulled me into the her room, turning the night light on next to her bed, which gave the room an amber hue. She has a large queen sized bed, bigger than mine. Her room is always very neatly arranged and it certainly smelled of her essence.

We were still holding hands, as we sat upon the bed together with my heart pounding in my chest as the moment consumed my very being. "Will you just hold me. I am just so confused," she murmured as she leaned in and softly kissed my lips.

As we embraced, Ashley massaged my back with her embrace as I did the same. This was a gift from heaven and I certainly did not want to ruin it. She had finally come to the point where she was reaching up under my t-shirt rubbing the bare skin of the middle of my back. I was consumed as though I was in the middle of a blaze.

My engorged arousal pulsed as blood coursed through every vein of my body towards my racing heart from the feeling of Ash's femininity intertwined with my own libido.

She cooed softly to me, "I know you love me and I love you." Which caused me to once again take her mouth with my own. Our tongues fiddled and faddled and diddled and daddled until we finally had to come up for air.

After that electric fornication of tongues she coyly receded and rose from the bed. "Here... Stand up... Let's get under the covers."

As I rose up, Ash neatly pulled back the covers of the queen sized bed. "It's ok if you take your shirt off, but you have to keep your pants on, ok." I nodded in the affirmative. "You have to promise to behave... OK?"

"OK," I meekly responded. And as I slid under the covers she blew my mind as she lifted her slinky red gown over her head and tossed it to aside. She immediately followed me under the covers and while lying on her back pulled them over us.