Babydoll Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I stood to her side, she scooted herself back upon the bed, sitting atop the big plush towel. Stepping back, I could see the puffy pinkness of her labia between her legs surrounded by downy fur.

I was very excited by the prospects. Trying hard to calm myself. "Are you ready to do this, Baby?"

The mons of her private area was very lightly covered with a half an inch light sandy brown hair. "OK?" I asked, "What would you like me to do," looking at this sweet girl in a very vulnerable state, lying there stretched out with her slender toned legs dangling off the edge of the bed.

Ash reached over and picked up the comb and scissors, batted her eyes up towards me, then reached out handing the tools to me, "OK Jimmy, the first thing you need to do is comb the hairs, then I need you to lightly trim with the scissors."

"OK," doing as she said I combed the hair with a few strokes and then with my left hand pulled it towards me, while with the right hand I took the scissors and was poised to make the first cut."

"Jimmee!" she startled me with the exclamation as I concentrated while proceeding.

"God girl." as I looked up at her. "What?"

"I'm sorry... you will be careful." she questioned.

"Of course I will. Just relax." With deliberation I slowly trimmed the fine hairs above her pussy. As the wispy hairs fell, she seemed to become more and more comfortable as did I. I was becoming extremely aroused by the sight and smell of the piece of pie that laid there before me.

Eventually after only a few minutes, I made my way to where I was studying her swollen nether lips and she seemed to tense up once more, "Jimmy, you've really gotta be careful right there, one little nick and I'll be feeling it for a week."

Looking up I cautiously grinned, "I know Ash, I know... I've trimmed myself before. That's why I'm taking my time." Finally, I began trimming the stray hairs that lay along the outside of her pussy lips. The flower began to open and reveal itself as Ash sat up to studiously gaze.

I no longer needed the comb as the hairs in this area were extremely sparse. As my left hand involuntarily rubbed over her mound, her clitoris ultimately poked out from under its hood to reveal itself. At this point the triangle of her pubis was leveled out with only a quarter inch length patch of sandy hair remaining.

"Ok Jim, it's time to shave now." I took the shaving gel in hand and rubbed it to a lather as Ash took the lukewarm wet cloth and wiped herself. ' Will you put that other cloth on the heater to heat it up. I like them hot." I did as she asked.

Taking the foam, I spread it all over her mons and inner "V" area, covering the leveled out fine hairs of her pubis. I was deliberate in spreading the foamy lather along the outer lips of her vulva. I could see that Ash was in a state of arousal only maybe somewhat muted by anxiety over the fact that I would next be taking a sharp implement to her most sensitive area. "I think that's good. I've probably spread this around enough now. You ready to do this?" I said as I picked up the razor.

She looked down before laying back as she shivered and took a breath turning her head towards me and closing her eyes. "OK... be easy... Take your time." she said.

"OK," I affirmed and nodded towards her even though her eyes were closed, "This is it then, yeah?... Where would you like me to start."

Hesitantly, yet firmly, she pointed to the area, "Start on the inside of my upper thigh."

I took the razor and drew the sharp double blade inwards from her upper thighs and across toward the direction of her puffy nether lips. The fine hair offered no resistance to the blades as they cleaned up nice and smooth. Alternately I would continue shaving before taking the warm wet towel and wiping away the soapy residue to only find baby smooth skin left behind.

Once this appeared to be finished, Ash leaned up on her elbows, "You're doing great. Now..." as she pointed to her furry mons, " I need you to trim me up a little here... OK."

I proceeded before hesitating, "You're going to have to tell me what it is exactly that you want."

She leaned up further, pointing as she placed a finger on the fluffy fur. "I want a little strip up to here... not much. Just a strip... OK."

"OK," I imagined what she wanted as I took the blade and pulled down, removing a little bit of the delicate hair above her pussy. I rinsed the blade before taking another little bit away and going back over the area... Rinse and repeat... rinse and repeat... rinse and repeat...

Ashley laid back again and relaxed as she began to trust the situation. I took in the solid view of her nude form as I knelt before her. I caught an adoring glimpse of her eyes as she stared at me gracefully, as I took care of her private treasure.

"Am I doing alright. I don't want to do too much. I so like some hair down here. I always enjoyed that." I said, and pointed to the edges of her bush, wanting to touch her there, but holding myself back.

Ashley with head falling to the side looking at me, "You do?" she questioned. "Most girls now go bare... Say it makes them feel more clean."

I glided the blade down one more time, removing a little more, before doing the same to the other side to make sure I kept the fur symmetrical. There was no longer a triangle of fur, only a narrow two to three inch strip that rose about 4 inches above the opening.

"Any more?" I asked.

"Just a little," she replied

(Jimmy) -- "Top or sides?"

Ash came up on her elbows again and looked down assessing the situation, "Top, maybe an inch more."

I obliged, concentrating before glimpsing at her as she nodded, "That's good... perfect, will you hand me that hot towel." I reached and gathered the towel and handed it to her. She wiped the area, then looked at me.

She curled up on her side and cocked her head up on her elbow, glowing as she stared deeply at me. "I need you to do something else for me Jimmy," she asked. "OK, will you go in my room? There's a hand mirror on the dresser. I'd like to take a closer look."

I quickly rose and headed to her room. As I opened the door to head out, Ash spoke... "Could you bring the cocoa butter back also. I like to rub some in when I shave. It keeps me from getting chafed."

Wow, I noticed as I headed out to retrieve the requested items, 'it sure is cool out here.' We keep most of the house on 68 degrees in the winter. It must have been about 85 in my room. I hadn't noticed how much I was perspiring until it hit the cool air.

Quickly I retrieved the items and headed back where Ash laid upon on her side and rested comfortably looking so innocent. I had only been gone a minute or so. I handed the items to her and then pulled my room chair forward and sat down.

Handing the mirror forward, Ash asked, "Will you do it for me Jimmy?"

I held the mirror up so that she could look as I noticed that there were a few strays, "Oh Ash, I see I've missed a couple. I grabbed the razor and flicked the strays away, and took the wet cloth and wiped the area, seeing that the skin was now clean and clear.

The small landing strip was about 2 inches wide, 3 inches high, and around a quarter inch thick. I gazed in wonderment before looking into her eyes. "OK Baby, I guess that's that."

She reached and handed me the cocoa butter, "Ok. Now will you massage some of this in?"

(Jimmy) -- "OK, but I don't really know what I'm doing here. You're going to have to tell me what to do."

(Ash) -- "You've given me a massage before. Same difference."

I opened the jar taking a generous amount in my fingers before applying it to Ash's thigh and began rubbing it in, "Is this what you're wanting?." As I rubbed and rubbed and rubbed all over her legs from thigh to toe.

"Yeah Jim, but all over. Everywhere I shaved. Here let me see the cocoa butter." She commanded.

She reached and grabbed a couple fingers full and dabbed it upon her mons, "There, now please rub that in... Why be shy now," she quirkily snickered before receding back upon the pillows.

Now I was flustered and fully aroused from stroking her pliable puss, watching her pubis sink and rise around my fingers as I gently rubbed the butter in. Slowly, but surely, a sheen developed from the greasy substance penetrating every pore of her supple skin. She sighed as I massaged her sweetness in and out to her thighs and back to the areas that encased her sweet rear end.

After a few minutes, I felt I had done as much as needed to be done, "OK Baby. I guess that's it." As I slapped my legs sitting back in my bedroom chair.

She lay sprawled before me, legs spread, her body glowing with heat. "No-no-no, not yet," she coyly admonished.

Jimmy -- "What?"

"I need some more attention."

"Ash, I can't rub any more, Your skin is oozing with this stuff."

(Ash) -- "Nah. I don't need any more cocoa butter. Your tongue... I need your tongue. I need you to make love to me with your tongue."

"OK!... Will do!," and with that I enthusiastically cupped her ass cheeks in my palms and pulled her to the edge of the bed 'til her ass dangled over the edge. Lowering myself to my knees, I reached up and traced the outer folds of her labia with my index and middle fingers. Her sweet, warm pussy weeped as it further unfurled before me.

The tiny tuft of hair we had created above her pussy looked like an arrow pointing towards the smooth shaven treasure below. I leaned forward not wasting a moment diving into my sister's pretty pink pie and its intoxicating essence. I was dizzy with lust as I French kissed the hot passage of passion.

As she laid back, both of her legs naturally draped over my shoulders, "Ohhh Jimmy... Wow... Damn." Her distended clit stuck out from beneath its hood begging for attention. She twitched as my tongue sank between the extended folds of her labia. She altered between whimpers and moans as I pulled back lapping and flicking her sex.

As I drug the surface of my tongue against her sweetness, my upper lip hovered over the pink nub of her clit as it pulsated, "Oh god... Ah Fuck... Fuck.... Ah yes, stick your tongue back in me," she moaned.

I steadied myself within her throbbing pussy as she clamped onto me harder until submerging my face in her pubis. I felt her pussy muscles tense as she contracted around my tongue, her thighs pulling me further into her. As her hips rose from the bed, my hands naturally scooped up her buns, lifting her and giving my slithering tongue the ultimate access. Ash groaned above me.

I began fluttering my lips into her, which sent her completely over the edge, causing her hands to grip the hair on the top of my head and ensnare me completely in her sex as she shuddered in orgasm.

"Oh, Jimm-meee.. . Jim," she breathed as my saliva comingled with her cum flooded nethers. The sexy nectar deluged my lustful mouth as she jostled around me up close and as personal as one could ever be. A powerful wave of climax seemed to overtake her. Her breathing was irregular as she bucked and mumbled unintelligible words repeatedly.

Ashley's primal clamoring seemed as though it might go on for an eternity as I began to wonder if I might accidentally be asphyxiated.

As her orgasm finally subsided, I slowly pulled back and massaged and feathered her thighs with my palms and fingers. It was obvious that her skin was flushed from the experience. As we locked adoring eyes upon one another, Ash grinned, spoke silently, and made the symbol 'I heart you' to me.

Her entire body quivered as hot juices flowed out of her pussy, her ass undulating on and off the cushion.

Oh how hard I was as I scooted up to kiss my Baby. She had a look of contentment as I nuzzled up to her and kissed her cheek. "I love you so much Baby," I confirmed as I continued planting the kisses, involuntarily rubbing my hardness up and down her side needing relief.

She turned and curled into me, while looking in my eyes with her an exaggerated glare, "Jimmy, I'm starving." I wanted her now, but I was hungry as well, not having eaten since 1pm and now it was getting close to 9pm, but I didn't want to leave the coziness of the confines of my room. Moving over to the steam fogged window and wiping it with my hand, I could see that the winter bluster had enveloped our surroundings. Ordering in or out wasn't an option.

(Jimmy) -- "Ash, you just take it easy up here. I'll go downstairs and fix us something to eat."

-----------------------------------------------

I headed down the steps and entered the kitchen. It was a little cool in the rest of the house, especially when compared to my bedroom where it was so hot. I opened the fridge and saw that there were still a few leftovers from Christmas day. I saw the shrimp up in the freezer that we had used for cocktails and knew that we always had Ramen noodles in the cabinet, so I made some Asian Shrimp noodles with some soy sauce, french green beans, rice wine vinegar, Sriracha, peanut butter, and a table spoon of apricot jam. With a couple packs of Ramen Noodles it would make a pile of food.

There were a couple bottles of Riesling in the fridge. One of those would be great with the meal, I thought. About 20 minutes later the food was ready. I continued to be astonished looking at the winter wonderland of snow that continued to fall. I went to the living room and opened the back door that leads to the deck and could see that we must have already had three or four inches of snow and it looked like the end was nowhere in sight. When I was finished cooking I headed back upstairs to summon Ash to dinner. It was right at around 9:30pm as I entered my room where Ash was sleeping on her side.

I shook her awake, "Baby, dinner's ready."

She yawned as she sat up, grinning bashfully. Her hair was tussled, but she was still as gorgeous as ever. "Could you bring it up here?" she requested. "Let's eat up here."

"OK. I'll bring it up here. I hope you'll like it." I thought aloud. I made my way back down the stairs and grabbed a couple TV trays, bowls, utensils, wine glasses, and napkins before heading back up to our love nest. Then I headed back down and grabbed the pot of noodles and the wine. We were set.

I used one of the trays to set the pot and other serving items on and we shared the other tray to rest our bowls on and sat our wine glasses on the bedside table. Ash and I both sat back on the bed and had a couple bowls of noodles and every once in a while sipped on our glasses of wine. Soon we were finished and placed everything to the side and laid down in one another's arms and relaxed.

"You won't believe the snow coming down outside," I informed her. "We definitely won't be doing anything for a couple of days. They said it would be done by afternoon, but I think we're gonna have 10-inches."

Ash faced me and pecked my lips before looking in my eyes, "Well, we might not get to go on that date if it doesn't clear up."

I affirmed, "Darlin' we're going on that date."

Ash coyly chuckled, continuing to gaze in my eyes and smirk, "Since we won't be going anywhere let's catch a buzz Jimmy," she proposed.

"OK my darlin... Let me get some." I went to my closet and opened the old cedar chest where I kept my stash and pulled it out along with the rolling papers and rolled up a decent sized joint. I'd had this same batch of weed for over two years and there still was way over half of it left. Every time I smoked this stuff it seemed to lead to an erotic life experience.

About ten minutes later we were sitting together on the bed, passing the joint back and forth. The weed definitely hadn't lost its potency. I was going to finish this one off. My buzz was making me tingle all over and being with my sister, my love, had my cock tenting my lounge pants. Ash's robe had somewhat loosened and there was a blush and sheen to her skin as her breasts stood out. Her breaths were noticeable as she stretched and twisted her body with the close proximity causing her body to brush against me. Eventually she rested her arm against my thigh and began stroking my knee with the palm of her hand . No words needed to be spoken as I leaned in and we began making out.

After a few moments, I kissed her cheek and nuzzled into her ear, "I need you Baby."

"Not yet Jimmy," she responded. Remember what we were doing?" She slowly slid herself off the bed and tied the sash of her robe before grabbing the things we had used to shave her. She coyly grinned, while sashaying out the door, "I'll be back in a few."

I was a paradox or relaxation and anticipation as I laid back upon my bed. My raging boner had now tempered down to a sensitive woody. I wondered if Ash had these feelings throughout this night. Yes, this was wrong, but nothing ever felt more right.

--------------------------------------------------

I was beginning to feel a little antsy just as Ash entered the room. She naturally drifted towards the bed and placed all the materials she needed to shave me to the side. I grasped her hand guided her until she was sitting next to where I was lying, "I was wondering where you were."

(Ashley) - "I needed to use the bathroom and clean up a little... Then I looked out at the snow. It's still coming down hard."

Intently staring into one another's eyes, we gravitated towards one another's lips until we were making out again... We just couldn't help ourselves. Kisses were layered upon kisses until Ash pulled back from the unrestrained love and sighed, "Jimmy...," looking towards the shaving materials, "Are we ready?"

Disappointment from detachment turned to desire as I grinned in response. I suddenly grew erect again as I thought, 'Cock is always better than lips any dar.' I expressed, "Yeah."

Looking at her robe covered body, all the way up to her eyes, I rolled over and got off the bed tugging my tented lounge pants down and off. Ashley involuntarily licked her lips as she saw my erection spring free. My cock stuck straight out as I pulled it to the side, but it kept jutting forward and up due to my arousal.

Ashley gulped and cleared her throat. "Wow," she muttered as she stared intently at the bobbling monster. She directed, "OK, now sit down and get comfortable so we can do this."

I let my cock go causing it to leap and jerk, pointing directly at what created its provocation. Sitting down upon the towel where Ash had been sitting not long ago as I had taken care of her, now it seemed so fantasy like thinking that she was going to shave me; to treat me like I was a King.

As she leaned forward, her robe slightly opened, exposing the globes of her perfect breasts. I have explained to you before how perfect Ash's breasts looked to me. They were the perfect shape; full, round and bouncy with silver dollar areolas that stood out and lifted and fell with her every move.

She reached over to the side table and picked up the can of gel and the fresh razor from the nightstand next to the bed as I laid back into the propped up pillows to relax. My stiff phallus extended fully until it reached near my belly button. My taut testes throbbed from the stimulation and yearning that had engulfed my libido.

Ashley was doing what I had done earlier. She sprayed some of the shaving gel in her hand and was lathering it up in her hands until she proceeded to spread it upon my private area. The feeling was incredible as she was virtually giving me a handjob through her massaging motions.

As I laid back to enjoy the feelings of my sister's slim fingers sliding and gliding over me so deliciously, I really didn't care about the fact that she was getting ready to administer the sharp implement upon my most sensitive and vulnerable of areas. If I die right here, I thought, I would most certainly have left the earth as a happy man. This evening was just getting better and better.