Babysitter Gets More Than A Paycheck Ch. 2

Story Info
Come and knock on their door...
1k words
3.92
172.3k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/02/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrbenh
mrbenh
4 Followers

When I went back to Katie's house to pick up Amy from babysitting I found them sitting on the same sofa next to each other and smiling and laughing. I wondered if Katie had told my fiancée how I snuck in the upstairs bedroom, when the two of them were sleeping naked after they had sex in the shower , and awakened Katie by shoving my dick in her as Amy slept soundly! How would my fiancée react to that? After all, she has cheated on me first with another woman!!

They stopped talking when I entered the room and Amy jumped up and threw her arms around me and planted a huge wet kiss on my lips! This was unusual behavior for her especially in front of her sort of boss. Katie left the room to write Amy a check and I watched her ass as she walked by me. She had on a thin sundress that proved that she was not wearing any panties. I had a hard on by the time we got in the Jeep and pulled out of the driveway. Amy told me that Katie's husband was going out of town next weekend and that she would need a lot of extra help with the kids. She seemed surprised when I didn't seem to mind that she would be away from me so much.

The week was so long but now it was the weekend and we had just kissed goodbye in the driveway when Katie came running out of the house towards the Jeep. Amy went to the backyard to see the kids. Finally I was alone with Katie for the first time since we fucked last week. She looked great today in her workout clothes she had left the kids with the neighbors and had just returned from the gym. She came closer to me and kissed my lips softly and whispered thank you in my ear. I told her that I was very jealous of her fucking my girl that I had to have some fun too. I noticed that her nipples were trying to cut their way out of her sports bra. She told me I better go before Amy wonders what we are talking about. I said "just tell her that you were inviting me to dinner later". She smiled and told me to come back at 8 pm. I watched her disappear behind the fence to the backyard. Her spandex shorts left nothing for the imagination.

I returned at 8 and Katie was in the kitchen wearing another sundress with no panty lines again. She told me that Amy was upstairs reading to the twins and that she would be down in a while. She leaned closer to me and I pulled her to me and kissed her roughly on the lips while my hands ran down her back and stopped on her ass and squeezed until she was moaning. She pulled away from me and said we should not get carried away, after all Amy doesn't know that we fucked the other day when she was sleeping on the same bed.

I helped her set the table as she finished with the cooking while Amy came downstairs announcing that the kids were sound asleep. She looked very surprised to see me! Katie had obviously not told her about me coming to dinner. She also seemed a little mad about this. She figured that now she and Katie wouldn't get any time alone before I would be taking her home. Wrong!! Amy is a quick thinker though. She sat next to me at the table and told me that Katie had asked her if she would stay the night to help her feel safer with the kids while her husband was gone. She looked at Katie for approval. Katie's eyes widened with the possibilities that this brought. She smiled and agreed then added that maybe she'd feel safer if we both stayed and that we could share the extra room next to hers upstairs. I felt a bare foot on my leg and knew it was Katie's. Amy seemed unhappy about the invitation but knew she had been beat.

After dinner we watched a movie on TV and Katie joined me and Amy on the sofa leaving Amy in the middle of Katie and I. Perfect! Amy laid down on my lap leaving her ass in Katie's view. Katie winked at me as she inched closer to the beautiful ass that was before her. I put my arm around Amy and rested my hand on her hip. I felt a boner moving in my pants and was sure that Amy could feel it under her head. She seemed to be pressing her head harder on my crotch as I grew larger under her. Katie moved even closer and was now touching Amy's legs with her own. I started rubbing her hip with my hand as Katie watched. Not satisfied with just watching, she put her hand on Amy's ass and started rubbing circles into it. Amy shifted and let out little mmm's. I reached down and unfastened my jeans and pulled out my cock in front of these two beautiful women. Amy immediately stuck it in her mouth and sucked on it hard. She raised her ass in the air for Katie to have her way with. Katie pulled down Amy's pants and buried her tongue in Amy's dripping pussy. I was so turned on by this point that I could hold out no longer and exploded into Amy's mouth and she swallowed my cum as she reached her first orgasm of the night from Katie's mouth.

I stood up after Amy was spent and went over to Katie and kissed her lips that tasted like pussy. Amy fingered her insatiable pussy while I kissed Katie's entire body and ripped her sundress off. Then I filled her hot mature pussy with my young cock and fucked her hard. I moved her to the floor and put her on her back and continued to fuck her while Amy sat on her face and got licked by Katie again. Both women were moaning with pleasure as I shot my load into Katie then pulled out of her and shoved my wet cock into Amy's mouth. We engaged in many positions before collapsing on the floor deciding that the spare room would be empty tonight as we were going to be up all night fucking!

mrbenh
mrbenh
4 Followers