Babysitter Revisited Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a second, she became motionless, save for the rumbling in her cunt and the trembling in her rippled belly.

I lowered my finger away from her g-spot and down into the bottom valley of her vaginal wall, and there it was.....I could touch my own tongue through the thin membrane wall separating her anal and vaginal cavities. I could feel both her pussy and ass throbbing, pulsating, together. I knew she needed release and sensed her fear of hurting something.

I knew what was coming before she did, most likely. So I encouraged her.

I lifted my lips from her bung hole and whispering, told her, "Squirt, baby, it won't hurt you, the doctor won't yell."

She was so hot. Her body was on fire. Her pussy was gaping for release. She continued to ride my tongue deep in her ass. I licked and sucked her hole, my head buried between her cheeks, my nose in her cunt. My fingers were stroking her clit.

Once again I found her g-spot, only this time, I extracted my mouth and inserted a thick, wet middle finger into her ass, plunging into my palm.

That was it, the point of no return.

She shrieked, "Oh my Gawd. John, I'm gonna squirt. Ffffffuuuuuuccccckkkk, aaaaahhhhhh, ooooooohhhh"

I calmly instructed her, "Squirt all over me, Babysitter, soak me."

My finger fucked her ass while my tongue went back and fucked her pussy. She exploded ... cum squirting out all over my tongue and face. I lapped her juices, drinking in her sweetness. She couldn't stop cumming ... her juices kept flowing.

I didn't stop licking. My tongue sweeping her insides. She was unconscious with passion -- another orgasm overcame her. The sky was exploding, opening up, swallowing her in. This was so good, to bring this woman to what I knew had to be the most powerful sensation of her young life.

She collapsed on my face, and passed out for almost twenty minutes. I held her with me, pausing only to get a hand towel to wipe her juices off our bodies, and to get her the biggest glass of water I could find. I knew she badly required hydration, I'm surprised she had any liquid left in her entire body.

She stirred slowly, as if coming out of an anesthetic coma. She smiled up at me lovingly, saying only, "Um, I need a nap, could you hold me?"

We cuddled together, my new girlfriend and me. Before falling into that deep afternoon nap, she mustered all the strength she could and leaned up on one elbow. She wiped her matted hair off of her forehead. "You know that threesome story I told you?" I simply nodded. Oh, yes, I remembered.

"Well, I had only one regret about that, do you know what it was?" This time, I shook my head. No, but I was curious.

"I always wondered what it would have felt like to have one cock in my pussy and the other in my ass. To be DP'd." She looked up at me with those smoky, sexy brown eyes which could seduce any person on earth, regardless of gender.

"After tonight, I don't want to regret not knowing what that feels like, OK? And I want you in my ass."

She fell into a deep sleep. Yep, I was in love, it was official now.

And our 'date' with Julie and Jorge was only six hours away.

12