Babysitter Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Omigod!" Katie gasped as Pat's breasts were exposed.

Pat's breasts were still breathtaking even to Ed after all these years. She was a busty young woman when Ed had first met her, and she had become even more so over the years. At age 40 she had managed to maintain her flat stomach even after having a child. Ed would always get off on the way that other men and women looked at her, and the way Katie was mesmerized by the sight of Pat's huge tits caused Ed's heart to race. They didn't stick straight out; real breasts the size of Pat's just couldn't, but they were pretty firm nonetheless. Pat was eager to have Katie learn just that, as she took Katie's hands and put them on her breasts.

"Like 'em babe?" Pat asked as she squeezed Katie's hands over her breasts, and smiling as Katie nodded and began to caress them on her own as Pat dropped her own hands.

"No need to be gentle with them Katie," Pat suggested. "They aren't as sensitive as yours must be. Pinch my nipples as hard as you want... yeah I like that! Ooohhh!"

Katie was twisting and pulling at Pat's nipples, torturing the thick pegs that were already as stiff as Ed could ever remember seeing them. Katie's little paws kept kneading Pat's pendulous breasts despite their being physically overwhelmed by their size. All of this was actually becoming uncomfortable to Ed. His cock was oozing precum and he knew that if he so much as touched himself he would likely have an orgasm right away.

"My Eddie's getting jealous at being ignored babe." Pat said with amusement. "Why don't you take off those pajamas and get comfortable Eddie? You look goofy being the only one dressed."

Ed unbuttoned his top and set it aside before standing up. The grotesque bulge in his pants was accentuated by the massive stain in the crotch.

"What's so funny?" Ed asked as Katie giggled something in Pat's ear.

"Katie said that you have a lot of muscles but it looks like you wet your pants," Pat said with a smile. "Ed works out a lot at the gym, and he's got a great body for an old guy doesn't he?"

"He's not old, neither of you are," Katie said. "You're both really good looking."

Ed took a lot of pride in his appearance, and the fact that Katie thought he looked good made him like his chances even better. He felt self-conscious about the fact that his scalp had started to thin a little on top, mocking the fact that from the neck down he was hairy as a bear.

"Bottoms too Ed!" Pat insisted, and Ed sheepishly unclasped the top and let them fall while watching Katie's reaction as she stared at his erection.

"What's the matter babe?" Pat asked. "You've seen guys before."

"N... n... not like that," Katie stammered and whispered something to Pat who laughed.

"What's with the secrets?" Ed asked in mock anger.

"Katie said to me that your penis is huge," Pat chortled. "The only problem was that she called you Mr. Snider instead of Ed."

"Sorry."

"How would you like to make love to Ed, Katie? How would you like to feel that cock of his inside of you?" Pat asked her in a loud whisper as Katie continued to stare at Ed's arching manhood, so impossibly erect that it curled up toward his navel, fully exposing his oversized nut sack that dangled freely between his thighs.

"You're right about Ed being big," Pat continued. "He is, and he knows how to use it too babe. Look at how huge the head of his cock is. When that slides into your pussy you'll think you went to heaven. See how those veins in the shaft are bulging? Why, you can almost see them throbbing! That's all because of you, and how much you turn him on. He'd make you feel so good. It wouldn't be anything like your first time, I promise."

"But... you two are married," Katie said with uncertainty.

"That's okay baby," Pat told her. "Besides, it would really turn me on to watch you two."

"Pat, I gotta tell you that right now I would be as bad as her first guy was" Ed said with a little embarrassment. "I'm so turned on that I'm ready to burst any second."

"Well, we can't have that after all the buildup I just gave you, can we? Pat said. "Tell you what Ed. Why don't you sit down and let Katie get a little familiar with your equipment."

Pat reached under the couch and pulled out a bottle of baby oil and whispered to Katie, who nodded while holding her hand out. Pat poured some oil into Katie's cupped hand and told Ed to lean back and relax.

Katie swiveled around to face Ed and very tentatively reached down with her oiled palm. Ed's cock surged as Katie's trembling hand first touched it, causing Katie to jump a little.

Ed looked down at the tiny hand that gripped his cock about halfway down the shaft and groaned as Katie began running her hand slowly up and down. She soon began taking longer strokes, going from the base of his cock all the way up to the bulbous mushroom shaped head.

"It's so fat I can't even get my hand around it!" Katie said in amazement as her hand slowly pumped Ed's cock.

Whether it was the fact that it felt to Ed that Katie was very adept at jerking a guy off, the words she spoke and the way she said them, or the sight of those little fingers with the chewed-on nails sliding up and down his glistening cock, Ed didn't know. All he did know was that it took less than thirty seconds for Ed's cock to erupt wildly. Thick and milkly white jets of cum spurted into the air, landing on Ed's stomach and chest as well as Katie's arm.

When the orgasm finally ended, Ed looked over at Katie and Pat, who was looking over Katie's shoulder with a big smile on her face. Ed shook his head in wonder.

"That was incredible!" Ed said as he looked down at the mess he created, amazed that the first hand job he had gotten in twenty-some years had resulted in such an intense and satisfying feeling.

"Looked like fun from here," Pat said as she took Katie's hand off Ed's slowly deflating cock.

Katie's hand was dripping with copious amounts of Ed's semen, and Pat took Katie's index finger in her mouth. Their eyes were fixed on each other as Pat sucked on her finger, licking it clean before taking it out of her mouth.

"Yummy!" Pat said with a grin.

Katie looked at the back of her hand and the milky goo that covered it.

"You want some more?" Katie said.

Pat nodded and started to lean over, but before she got there Katie put her hand up to her mouth. Her tongue scooped up the cum and she looked over to Pat with an impish grin. Opening her mouth and showing Pat the wad of semen still on her tongue, Katie left no doubt as to how Pat was supposed to get it.

It took Pat less than a second to figure out what Katie wanted her to do. Pat bent down and kissed Katie passionately, their tongues swirling around as Ed's cum passed back and forth between them.

Ed watched this in astonishment, seeing his fantasies not only come to life, but the reality actually surpassing the dream. Already he felt some vague stirring in his cock as Pat and Katie climbed all over each other, and he knew that the best was yet to come that night.

4. Getting more familar.

The sound of Todd coughing briefly over the intercom got all of their attentions at once, as they looked at the machine and waited.

"Want me to go up and check on Todd?" Katie asked.

"No, I think he went back to sleep," Pat said after they all waited silently and looked upward for a minute. "Besides, if he gets up we'll hear the floor squeaking loud and clear. Stand up Katie. I want to see all of you."

Katie got up and stood in front of Pat, who took her pajama bottoms down. Katie rested her hand on Pat's shoulder and lifted each foot as she took them off. Next came the pink panties, exposing Katie's pert little butt and the compact triangle of dark brown hair that adorned her pussy.

"What an incredible body you have!" Pat exclaimed as she leaned forward and kissed the tuft of hair, finding it unbelievably soft as well as damp.

"You're wet too babe," Pat said as she ran her fingers through the fur. "Me too, wanna see?"

Pat stood up and Katie knelt down before her, tugging the satin bottoms down and revealing the fact that Pat was not wearing anything underneath. Her lush and thick bush fanned out so wide that it peeked out of the leg holes of most of her panties.

"That's what happens when you get on in years Katie," Pat explained. "You get old and hairy."

"I think it's sexy Mrs., I mean Pat."

"I'm not a real blonde either, but you probably knew that already," Pat said just before Katie ran her fingers through her auburn bush, causing Pat's entire body to shudder.

"You're wet too," Katie said shyly, and leaned forward.

"Ohhhh!" Pat moaned as Katie's face nestled into the lush forest, and she felt Katie's lips kissing her pussy.

"I want you... want to taste you," Pat moaned as she pulled Katie onto the couch, positioning her so her butt was half off the edge.

Pat got on her knees between Katie's legs and parted them, kissing the insides of her thighs and running her hands all over Katie's body. Ed watched Katie reacting to Pat's affection, as Pat's tongue began running along her mound, flicking and probing before finally entering her pussy. Katie eyes were like those of a deer in the headlights of a car as she looked at Ed in shock, while Pat swirled her tongue around her clit.

Ed held Katie's sweaty hand in his right hand while his left hand ran up and down Katie's thigh, which was almost in his lap as Pat spread her legs wider. The faint down on Katie's thigh felt soft and warm under Ed's touch as he gently massaged her leg while growing more and more aroused himself.

Katie was now breathing heavier, her eyes as big as saucers as Pat brought her closer and closer to orgasm. Finally, Katie began whimpering and panting madly, clawing at Ed's arm with one hand while pushing Pat's face into her with the other as her body contorted wildly.

Katie lay slumped on the couch with a dazed expression on her flushed face as Pat emerged from between her legs. Pat's forehead was beaded with sweat, while her mouth and chin glistened with Katie's juices.

"You want her, don't you babe?" Pat said as she looked over to her husband, who nodded.

"You want my Ed? Want to make love to him baby?" Pat asked Katie, who was biting her lower lip.

After a brief hesitation Katie nodded briskly, and Pat helped her up and over to the white shag rug near the fireplace. Pat brought a little pillow and placed it under Katie's buttocks while Ed unwrapped the condom and slid it down his cock.

Ed usually liked to have the woman do that for him but he didn't want anything to go wrong, so after putting it on he went right over and knelt between Katie's legs. Katie's eyes had been fixed on Ed's cock as it bobbed in front of him as he approached, and she still looked down at it as he pointed it near Katie's pussy.

"Please... please don't make it hurt," Katie said meekly, her thighs visibly shaking.

"Ed wouldn't hurt you for anything in the world," Pat assured her as she knelt above her head and brushed Katie's hair back from her face. "Just relax baby."

Pat looked up at Ed and nodded, her face beaming as she watched Ed's cock sliding up and down Katie's dripping wet opening. Ed gently inserted the tip of his cock between Katie's pussy lips, which made Katie gasp. He slowly moved the head of the dick around the opening, massaging her clitoris with his member in between making little jabs inside. Ed managed to get the head of his cock inside Katie before she cried out softly.

"Sorry," Ed apologized as he retracted a bit and started to just slide that much in and out of Katie, hoping she would loosen up a bit.

After a minute Katie started to move her hips almost imperceptively along with Ed's motion. Ed began putting a little more of himself inside of Katie, only a couple of inches at first before beginning to get a little more penetration.

"So tight!" Ed gasped to Pat, who had a couple of fingers in her own pussy and was watching with as much intensity as he himself was.

"Looks so good," Pat gasped. "Work it in honey."

Ed looked down at Katie, whose face was crimson and contorted in what he first thought was agony. As her breathing grew even more rapid and her hips started to thrust into Ed instead of along with him, he realized that her pain was losing the battle with pleasure.

"AAAAAHHHH!" Katie howled softly, and as she did her hips raised up into Ed and her legs wrapped around Ed's ass, impaling herself with all nine hard inches of Ed's cock.

Ed forced himself to look away as Katie seemed to rise up in the air like she was being levitated, her eyes bulging out of their sockets as she clawed at his arms in the midst of one incredible orgasm.

Looking at his wife was no help either as Pat was having an orgasm herself fingering herself furiously while watching all of this, so in order to maintain some self-control Ed screwed his eyes shut and waited for this incredible visual display to ease up. Otherwise, he would have joined them, and he didn't want this to end.

Soon Katie eased back down onto the rug, looking dazed and spent. Ed began a rhythmic thrust into Katie, feeling her incredibly tight pussy clenched around his cock as he did. Pat came over to Ed's side as he humped Katie, whispering in his ear as she ran her hands over his back and shoulders.

"How's that sweet little pussy feel Ed?" Pat hissed, sliding her hand down Ed's sweaty and hairy back.

"So tight... so good!" Ed choked out.

Pat's index finger found Ed's puckered anus and she began probing lightly inside of Ed, which got a loud groan out of Ed.

"Wonder how tight her asshole is Ed?" Pat said so softly only he could hear over the slapping sounds of Ed and Katie coming together. "How'd you like to try and cram that big cock of yours into that little hole?"

Ed fought to keep that idea out of his head and concentrated on watching Katie begin to react with renewed vigor to his pumping. She had a little smile on her sweat drenched face and was nodding in response to Ed's pounding.

"Gonna come again babe?" Pat asked Katie and got got a curt series of nods in response as she began to almost hyperventilate with excitement.

"Y... y...yes!" Katie whimpered, and as she did, Pat pulled her finger out of Ed and grabbed his balls roughly in her fist.

"Cum with her babe! CUM!!" Pat demanded as she milked and kneaded Ed's dangling nut sack savagely, a technique that Ed was never able to resist.

"ARRRGGGHHHH!" Ed groaned in as muffled a voice that he could manage as her felt himself erupt inside the condom, all the while Pat churning and twisting his nuts to get out every drop.

Katie was orgasming seconds before Ed, not as wildly or uncontrollably as before, but still causing quite a stir with her thrashing and bouncing before easing back onto the rug. Ed carefully extracted his member from inside of Katie before peeling off the spunk-filled condom from his cock and handing it to Pat.

"Down a quart?" Pat chortled as she held up the tube as she crawled over toward Katie.

"I can't believe it!" Katie said breathlessly.

"Good for you, wasn't it babe?" Pat said smiling.

"It was great!" Katie said. "I still don't believe how Mr., I mean Ed got that big thing inside me. I thought I would split in two!"

"You did great and you were fantastic!" Ed said as he got from between Katie's thighs.

Katie tried to get up and Pat helped her, Katie staggering and standing like she was on a horse.

"Okay baby?" Pat asked as Katie grimaced while bringing her thighs together.

"Yes, I'm fine!" Katie assured Pat while she waddled over gingerly to take another sip of Sambuca. "Ummm, can we do that some more?"

5. Insatiable Katie.

Katie came back from the bathroom and saw the Sniders' on the couch necking like teenagers themselves.

"Hey, what about me?" Katie giggled.

"Hop on the couch with us Katie, there's plenty of room," Ed suggested while patting the cushion next to him.

Katie sat next to Ed and put her right arm around his shoulder and her left hand on Ed's thigh. Slowly she slid her hand up Ed's hairy thigh until it was right next to Ed'd flaccid cock which lay limply to the side. Ed looked down at the advancing little paw and snickered.

"Looking for something Katie?" Ed asked mischeiviously.

"Sorry, but I think it's really neat," Katie said as her index finger traveled slowly up the length of the limp shaft. "I can't believe how big it is even when it's soft."

"Keep running your finger up and down and it won't stay soft for long," Ed warned Katie as he wiggled on the couch in response to the teenager's touch.

"Is it okay if I... you know, play with it?" Katie asked, looking first at Ed and then Pat.

"I don't mind, and I know Ed doesn't," Pat told Katie.

"If you have to, I guess I'll let you," Ed said with a grin, leaning back into the couch and sighing as Katie cupped his dick in her palm and began pulling at it.

"Ooooh, it's like elastic!" Katie said in shock as she pulled on the rubbery tool, amazed at the stretching ability of his cock.

"Here babe, this will make it easier for both of you," Pat told Katie as she squirted a little baby oil onto Ed's cock.

Katie's hand slid effortlessly up and down the lubricated cock, and it began getting longer and harder in her grasp as she worked it over.

"Oh wow, I can feel it getting bigger already!" Katie remarked as she pumped Ed's cock with enthusiasm.

"You've done this before, I can tell," Pat said. "Anything else you do to your boyfriends?"

"Well yeah but I don't know if I can or not," Katie said as she looked down at the semi-erect cock. "Can I try?" Katie asked Pat.

"Do anything you want to him baby, he's all yours," Pat said.

Katie nodded and gulped noticeably before she bowed her head over Ed's cock. Katie's tongue grazed the tip of the bulbous crown, clearing the bead of precum off, before swirling her tongue all around the cone. Katie put her mouth over the head and began moving her mouth up and down, taking more and more of the mushroom in until she had the whole head in her mouth.

"Sheez!" Ed exclaimed as Katie bobbed up and down the crown.

"Hard to get my mouth open wide enough," Katie said momentarily coming up for air.

"Let me help you baby," Pat said.

With that Pat bent over and took Ed's cock from Katie and began sucking the now rigid cock. The more experienced woman began sucking her husband with deep and intense strokes, going down almost two-thirds of the length of the shaft each time she went down. After a minute Katie bent back down and watched closely.

"Here baby, we can share!" Pat said as she handed Katie Ed's cock.

Katie ran her tongue all over the throbbing veins along the length of the shaft before taking him into her mouth again. Her hand pumped the shaft while she sucked on the rigid dick. Ed groaned in ecstacy and disbelief as his wife and Katie took turns sucking his cock, handing it back and forth like it was a lollipop.

"You want him again, don't you Katie?" Pat asked her between sucks, and when Katie eagerly nodded Pat grabbed another condom and tore it open.

"You know how to do this?" Pat asked.

"No, but I'd like to try it," Katie said, taking the packet from Pat and pulling the rubber out of the foil.

Katie positioned the rubber on top of Ed's dick uncertainly and began rolling it down.

"Like this?" Katie asked as she tried to get it over the ridge of Ed's cock head.

"That's great baby, just leave room at the tip" Pat suggested.

"Gee, they should make these larger for guys that are, you know... big like this," Katie said as she struggled mightly with the latex before getting it over the head and slowly unrolling it down the shaft.

Ed groaned as he felt the condom slide down, watching the little hands working it down and already feeling the possibility of an early end to this.