Babysitter's Bad Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh GOD! Fuck ME! FUCK me! FUCK ME!" Emily's words cried out louder with each turbulent thrust, the firm cock pressed deeply into her flesh, the tip slamming forcefully into her cervix, the pain making Emily cry, but the pleasure making her moan even more. With each thrust a gasp of air burst from Emily's lungs. The sensations of Susan's nipples dragging across Emily's back made her want to flip around and bite into Susan's supple, inviting breasts to muffle her screams. Then Emily felt Alex crawling between her legs to place his face just out of reach of her pelvis. He watched as Susan's penis delved deep into the warm gift of love that he had pleasured not too long before. He craved to please that flesh again.

"Do you want to eat, slave?" Susan gasped as she pounded at the soft virginal flesh. "Do you want to drink her juices?"

"Please, Master," Alex cried, "I want it!" As the words left his lips, Susan's body dropped down onto Emily's sending her pussy crashing onto Alex's eager lips. He sucked at the wet juices as they dripped from her hot pulsating crevice his tongue playfully diving into the sweet honey-pot of lust they had all created. He then dug his way up her vaginal lips and wrapped his lips around her clit, fully exposing it from beneath her clitoral hood for his tongue to savor. Alex lay there with his face buried in her crotch as the pounding of Susan's sinfully powerful toy played with Emily's soul, draining her body of every bit of sexual energy as she found herself experiencing the most powerful orgasm of all. Emily began to feel faint, as she could not even cry out in pleasure anymore. As her body lay a trembling pool of melted flesh, Susan slowly pulled her toy from her sweet, over-flowingly wet vagina.

Alex, still firmly holding her clit between his lips, kept Emily at the peak of Orgasm as Susan asked, " Do you want more?" Emily, unable to control her body, lay there trembling, then slowly her eyes closed and she fainted...

12