BabySitter's Instruction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,541 Followers

"Cathy, you may not have said I can do this but you haven't said I can't. Until you actually tell me no I'm allowed to assume that you're agreeing to what I'm doing. Are you telling me to stop?"

She cast a nervous look at where my cock was now lightly pressing against her and I saw her swallow hard, but she didn't stay stop. She just kept watching what was happening, apparently unable to look away.

Slowly I eased her lips apart and pressed forward, releasing her lips to close over me. Cathy seemed to be holding her breath and I started pushing into her.

I pushed, and Cathy was warm and slippery and tight. I felt a tug as I pushed past her hymen and saw Cathy wince, but she still didn't say anything as I continued pushing home. I kept pushing firmly forward, sinking ever deeper into her, and Cathy's eyes seemed to open a little more with each slow advance. Her eyes were very wide when I made that final thrust and my groin ground against hers.

I paused there, letting Cathy adjust to the new feeling being generated inside her. After a little while I started gently rocking within her. Cathy just stared at me, her attention elsewhere as she concentrated on what was happening to her. After a while she started to match my rocking movements, pushing lightly against me as I pressed against her.

I paused, and her attention promptly snapped to me, while she made a little mewling sound and pressed up against me.

"Do you want me to stop?" I teased.

"If you do, I'll kill you," she replied, and she didn't sound as though she was kidding.

I resumed my gentle rocking and Cathy gave a little groan of relief and resumed her own movements. I built on that start, slowly taking slightly longer strokes, driving home with a little more force.

Cathy adjusted nicely, adjusting her rhythms to meet the extended movements. I kept on extending my strokes until finally I was driving home with a full stroke while Cathy pushed frantically up to meet me. She was lost to everything but these new sensations that were flooding her body, running riot with her senses.

I drove in harder and harder, and she stayed with me, bucking up to meet my every thrust, eager for the next one. She'd been amazingly quiet for the whole time, but now she was starting to make little noises as we approached the finale.

Cathy had no idea what to expect, and when my climax hit and drove her over the edge of her own she just gave an astonished shriek, not understanding what had hit her.

A little later I was sitting on the couch with Cathy curled up naked on my lap, apparently in a slight state of shock.

"When you come around tomorrow, sweetheart," I began, and she reared up.

"Do you seriously expect me to come around tomorrow after what you just did?" she demanded.

"Yes," I said. "Now as I was saying, when you come around, wear a going out dress. I'll take you out for the evening. I'm sure I can arrange for Marie to sit for me."

Cathy looked at me, blinked, and snuggled up in my lap again. I suppose that was agreement.

Ashson
Ashson
8,541 Followers
12