Babysitting Ch. 03

Story Info
Lara survives the sex machine.
4.7k words
4.4
329.7k
81

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 05/25/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bobby ran upstairs to see how Lara was surviving while Timmy parked the car in the garage. She was a mess of sweat and between her legs was the sticky goo of her own cum. He undid the straps and eased out the vibrators while she was still in a bewildered state unaware of what was going on around her.

He hesitated for a moment wondering if the little metal clicker in his hand would work.

A machine tucked under the bed had triggered the vibrator in her pussy and dildo up her ass for the past six hours. An electronic click would herald the start of an irresistible pulsing designed to bring her to an orgasm every fifteen minutes. It was no wonder she was in such a mess.

He clicked the little toy in his hand once and watched for a reaction. She moaned opening both eyes wide with a wild look in them not seeing just staring. Her hips lifted off the bed and her breathing changed to little short panting gasps in time with the thrusting of her hips. It wasn't long before she began to orgasm, a little mewling noise and then it was all over.

Bobby scooped her off the bed carrying the inert form to the bathroom where he ran a bath. She came to enough not to drown so he left her to ease an aching body.

"She's having a soak in the bath so we should leave her to rest for awhile." Bobby told his friend.

Timmy was pleased he was at last concerned enough to look after her like that. He hesitated at the bottom of the stairs wondering if he should check to see if she was alright. Bobby was right, a good soak in the tub would do her good and a rest from them wouldn't go amiss either.

"She probably enjoyed the rest from us two." Timmy grinned at his friend. Bobby grinned back though his turned into a devious laugh.

"If you make something to eat I'll check on her." Bobby said. After awhile he came back down and collected the sandwiches and milk. "She's going to have an early night is that Ok with you?" He asked.

Timmy shrugged and bobby took the tray up to her room. "Here eat this." He fed Lara and held a glass of milk up to her lips. She had recovered a little and just wanted to sleep. He set the timer on the panel of the machine under the bed and quietly left. With the door held ajar he listened to the snoring from a deep sleep.

The two friends chatted and watched a movie just chilling out. Timmy was pleased thinking his friend was feeling guilty over the way they had treated his cousin. She was a beautiful woman and it had been so tempting to seduce her and take advantage but what they had done was wrong and it bothered Timmy. He shouldn't have gone along with it all. Now at last Bobby was eagerly looking after her rather than stripping and abusing her.

Bobby went upstairs to check if she was alright and caught her in the act of humping the air above her hips. The vibrator had been removed as well as the straps and she seemed to be doing it in her sleep. When the orgasm hit she relaxed lying back with a small smile of satisfaction on her face.

He whispered her name to confirm it had all happened while she was in a deep slumber. For the rest of the night the machine would click away every fifteen minutes and she would react by humping an imaginary phallus. Bobby checked it would switch off before six then quietly closed the door behind him.

"Is she OK?" Timmy whispered.

Bobby jumped. "Yea she's sound asleep. I covered her up in case she gets cold." He lied.

***

Bobby slipped out of the bedroom just after sunrise. He was looking forward to showing off his new pet to Timmy. Quietly making breakfast he took the first tray up to Lara. He peeked in to make sure the machine had switched off then closed the door. He knocked and waited for an answer.

"Here, I thought you would like some breakfast. Did you have a good night sleep?" He smiled.

Looking at this tormentor she felt suspicious and drew the sheet close under her chin. She sat up and leaned against the bed head for him to rest the tray in her lap. She looked at it as though it might bite her.

"We brought fresh supplied in town. Bacon, tomatoes, eggs how you like them, over easy." He said.

Thinking maybe Timmy had at last talked him round she took a hesitant fork to the food. "Its good, thanks." She said round a mouthful. The orange juice was freshly squeezed and the coffee was badly needed.

"I slept well. Thanks." She said while tucking in with more enthusiasm.

"Would you like some more coffee?" He asked.

"Yea, yes please. I'm so very thirsty I could drink a pot." She smiled. The movement seemed almost unfamiliar after just a couple of days not smiling.

"I'll bring Timmy's breakfast and more coffee for you." He said and left.

Lara smelled each of the items on the tray, especially the coffee. "Well, it seems OK. I don't suppose they would want to poison me anyway." She shook her head feeling foolish.

***

Lara walked into the lounge after a supposedly refreshing shower yet feeling worn and apprehensive. The two youths were discussing football with hands enthusiastically describing plays. She stood a moment feeling foolish for she was completely naked and although it was beginning to feel natural it felt also unreal. It was like one of those anxiety dreams when you walk naked around the mall yet no one seems to notice. If she had dreamt the past few days then this would certainly be ridiculous, standing naked in the lounge, and wanted to giggle at the absurdity of it.

They had bullied her until she submitted to their rules so she stood there obediently waiting for them to take notice. One of the rules was to stand with legs apart and hands to her sides. When they looked up she felt the need to cover her naked body but had discovered the hard way not to disobey them.

"Good morning Lara it is nice to see you, all of you. I see you have completed our orders. Your pussy is freshly shaved." He added on seeing the look of uncertainty. "It's a pity to cover up that beautiful body of yours but I guess you want some clothes." Bobby stated.

She wanted to press her thighs together in shame but dare not disobey in case they refused to clothe her. It was dreadful to realise she had shaved down there without a thought just to keep her pussy ready for these two eighteen year olds. It was worse to have discovered humiliation turned her on.

The matter of fact attitude of them casually discussing what she would wear left her feeling humble. The feeling of being a woman of the world, a sophisticated city girl, looking down upon these country cousins had been lost completely. She had been forced to accept these young men decided what clothes and if she even wore clothes.

"Do you want something to wear?" Bobby asked her.

Not wanting to run around naked all day she was ready to say anything but was unsure what to say to please them. "If you want me to dress that would be nice, so, yes please sir." She said, modulating her tone of voice to sound unassuming.

"Good girl, you crawl over to Timmy he has something for you." She eagerly scrambled over to him and sat on the floor at his feet pulling on a little white blouse to tie under her breasts. She was careful how she sat not wanting to lose this opportunity to dress so kept her legs spread wide.

She stood up and he gave her a suspender belt and stockings which they avidly watched being pulled up her shapely legs to attach them to the dangling suspenders. It gave her a thrill to know they were watching so intently. The feeling brought on a confusion of thoughts. This wasn't right but she quickly dismissed the uncertainty to concentrate on getting dressed so as not to upset them.

Pulling up the little tartan skirt at last gave some sense of privacy from their stares though she looked at the panties lying on the sofa with wistful longing as though they were an unopened present. She felt so small having been brought to such a lowly state. They had learnt more quickly than she had about humiliation and the effect it had upon her.

"Give us a twirl." Bobby said. "Do you like it Tim." Bobby didn't need to ask for Timmy's face was a picture of wanton lust. His tongue wasn't hanging out but his mouth was open and the eyes were vacant. Bobby had to admit she was more tantalising dressed this way than naked.

"We bought the clothes yesterday just for you." He told her, not mentioning it was with her credit card.

"Thank you Timmy for my lovely clothes and thank you Bobby, Sir." She said, without having to be asked for she had learnt well not to displease them. She felt foolish having to thank them for dressing her up in such a lewd outfit. It occurred to her none of it was right, to let them treat her like their doll dressing and undressing her, it was wrong.

If they had been a year or two younger they could have been in her classroom being under her discipline, instead, she the teacher had been trained to obey these young men. It had been infuriating at first but that had passed until now she sought to obey them to avoid punishment and gain their favour.

The little white blouse was tied tight under her breasts but at least it gave some support for they hadn't thought about a bra. All the effort in the gym was paying off for a nice flat tummy was on show. The micro-skirt hardly covered her thighs revealing stocking tops and suspenders as though she were on the way to a Halloween party or more likely a porn film shoot as an extra.

"All you have to do now is go upstairs and plat your hair for the transformation from teacher to slutty schoolgirl will be perfect." Bobby goaded her with a grin.

At the reminder of lost respectability she blanched white. They had planned this nasty humiliation. What was more disturbing it didn't feel so bad; rather it was unsettling to feel pleasure from their efforts as though she were unworthy.

An image came to mind of sitting in class before her pupils dressed as a sexy schoolgirl. Her authority and dignity would be stripped from her as it had been before these young eighteen year old youths. She quickly shook it off.

"What about these panties?" Timmy asked.

"Better not let the little slut wear panties, she'll only get them dirty." Bobby told his friend.

Lara felt so awful knowing what he was hinting at but couldn't help look at the white panties lying on the sofa. She wanted to plead for them but held back not wanting to throw the remaining shred of dignity at their feet to be trampled upon.

"Why's that then?" Timmy asked.

"She won't last long before she starts playing with her pussy and has an orgasm. She'll soak them before the morning is out." Bobby said with a thoughtful look.

Lara pulled her thighs together, despite orders, on hearing those damning words. It wasn't true she was a good girl it was because they chased and teased and ravished her so much she had cum time and time again. If left alone she would be a good girl and wanted to tell them this but it would be too demeaning.

"What do you have to say for yourself?" Timmy asked.

He was trying to help but the agony of responding to such a question was awful. She was a grown woman so shouldn't be pleading for a pair of panties from these young lads. "I can behave myself sir. I will be a good girl and not play with myself, honest Sir." She said, feeling her face colour a deeper shade of red. It was bad enough to be dressed like this but the years of confidence from teaching had evaporated leaving her sounding like an errant schoolgirl.

"Well let's see shall we." Bobby said with a smile upon his face. He had waited for this moment and at last the opportunity had arrived. "She's a natural slut and can't help herself. The slightest stimulation will set her off, it won't take much. You'll soon see she can't be trusted. Get on the floor slut. That's right open those legs, wider, you know what to do. You can time her Jim. If she lasts three minutes she can wear them." He said with a look of satisfaction on his face.

Lara was a little wet from exposing herself so blatantly but it was more from their relentless stimulation of her body over the past few days. She had to admit to the unexpected realisation of being turned on by humiliation but she had never been a slut. Before this ordeal she had always conducted herself with decorum so what was he getting at?

"You are such a slut you won't be able to resist for long. You need cock and don't care what we think of you." Bobby said with a mocking laugh.

Tommy was staring at her body willing her to succeed and Lara was concentrating on lunch or anything but sex, so neither of them noticed the small metallic click. Bobby shoved the clicker back into his pocket to sit back looking smug

Lara groaned and raised her hips. Her eyes opened wide on feeling the unconscious movement and bit her lip on feeling her body heating up with lust. Trying not to think of her pussy being filled, of how wonderful that always felt, was proving difficult. Her hips raised themselves off the floor putting on a vulgar show, bucking up and down in a steady rhythm.

Her fingers reached out to her vagina holding back until a moan of anguish turned to a guttural roar and she relented to finger fuck her pussy with vigour. She needed to cum so badly everything outside that desire ceased to exist. A hollow little orgasm came and went leaving her flat upon the floor, not spent but mystified.

'Oh shit! The bastard is right. I'm a slut. Did they do this to me or did they just release something that's always been there.' She wondered in astonishment. It wasn't a shock for she had somehow half expected this and had worked hard to avoid it.

"There you are Tim the little slutty schoolgirl can't help it. It's a waste of time giving you panties you'll soil them every time you cum. What do you have to say for yourself, slut."

"I'm sorry Sir. I. I'm a slut and don't deserve panties." She whispered. The dreadful truth couldn't be denied however distasteful it was. They hadn't touched her yet she had needed to feel full down there to have something inside, to cum. It didn't matter who or what just so long as it filled her hole so she could cum.

"So now you know what you are, a slut just wanting cock all the time." He said. "I think we should test you again just to make sure. Tim, hold onto her wrists it might help the little slut retain some control."

"Thank you, sir." She said to Timmy. The irony of thanking him for holding her down on the lounge carpet with her legs spread was lost in a confusion of thoughts. Lara was adjusting to the sickening idea that she was a slut with no control over her body.

"Let's see if you can stand this." He said. Behind his back he held the clicker ready. Brushing the back of his hand across the blouse he rubbed a hard nipple. With the other two lost in their own thoughts they missed the sound. It reached into Lara's unconscious setting off a Pavlov trigger more powerful than a mere hunger for food.

The hunger for her pussy to be stuffed overcame her after a little pathetic struggle. She wrenched at Timmy holding her wrists but couldn't reach down to scratch the itch.

"Do you want my cock inside you?" Bobby said.

"Yes. Yes, I need a cock in me." She breathed out with stuttered words.

"Ask nicely teacher or you don't get it." He said harshly.

"Please, just do it. Go on fuck me. Please sir, fill me up with your lovely cock." She cried out.

Bobby nodded at his friend to let go her wrists at the same time thrust into her. Her legs were spread wide so his crotch ground against hers lifting her hips up off the floor. The deep penetration was a short lived relief. He stopped holding it in place. She lowered her legs to dig heels into the carpet and began heaving at him as though she were a bucking bronco. The soreness from yesterday's abuse from the machine had been replaced by sensitivity to every touch and movement inside.

He rode her leaving her to do all the work letting her fuck herself on his cock. It didn't take long before an orgasm overtook her body with a shuddering, gut wrenching series of spasms. She made the journey to Nirvana in complete silence.

This time she lay exhausted from a deep fulfilling orgasm.

Bobby was impressed but soon recovered to point at her sweat soaked face. His friend didn't need instructions. He eased his hard cock into her mouth and began to gently swing to his own rhythm almost rocking her to sleep. Bobby used the little toy knowing they were both absorbed in their own worlds and wouldn't hear it.

She began to sway her hips in search of something as well as actively sucking on the dick in her mouth. Bobby sawed his fingers across her lips then dug in to bring her off as she was doing to Timmy with tongue and lips. The tight blouse sprung open releasing her breasts whereupon Timmy grabbed them moving her to his pace, faster and faster.

This time the orgasm was as smooth as silk free form all thought and feelings of guilt. She sucked greedily at his cock pulling the last of the sperm from his balls with the power of a suction pump. Bobby blew upon her hot sex fascinated with its movements of swelling and flexing as blood ebbed and flowed from orgasm to orgasm.

He used the clicker again to start her sucking desperately on a now flaccid cock while he finger fucked her. He sought out the tempo she needed almost unable to keep up with aching fingers. This slutty little hole was his and he was going to get to know it so very well.

***

Lara was left on the floor to recover while the two friends cleaned up. Bobby carried her up to the bathroom where he soaped and massaged her whole body. Keeping quiet with eyes closed gave her time to think, not needing to be careful of what to say to him. She let him move her around like a doll, able to move but enjoying the soothing attention. She almost giggled on reflecting she had been his glove-puppet earlier with his hand up her vagina, or at least his fingers had worked her like a puppet.

It occurred to her that with all this attention she should be climbing the wall with lust but reasoned she must be at last sated. After all the two of them had brought so deep and so many an orgasms' upon her body it was no wonder she had nothing left.

His gentle hands over her body were so soothing she almost fell asleep.

"Is my little slut asleep?" He asked.

"No Sir. I was carried away with your lovely massage. What must I do for you?" She asked politely.

"Are you ready for lunch?" He asked with a smile on his face that left it looking so gentle she wanted to reach out and touch it. It was wonderful that he was spending time looking after her for she was just a worthless slut.

"I shall fetch it now for you sir." She said. It was as surprise to find so little time had passed when it felt an age since she had awoken this morning. So much had happened to change her thinking it would take time to adjust. For the moment she just accepted what she had become leaving the how to later.

Without a thought of clothes she skipped into the kitchen grabbing an apron to quickly start cooking. All three were ravenous and something simple was needed to fill a hungry hole. This time it wasn't her pussy.

While they watched television she happily sat at their feet dosing contently like a domestic pet. During breaks they would spoil her taking turns playing with and teasing her body. Lying over their laps on the sofa she would feel two sets of hands massaging every bump and crevice. Each and every time she wanted something inside but didn't need to prompt them for they made sure she had a cock or fingers to bring satisfaction.

In turn she used her body to satisfy them not caring they sometimes missed a part of a television program. She was blissfully unaware of anything but what seemed an endless orgasm.

More food was needed to sustain the busy hungry three. They worked together in the kitchen clearing and cleaning. Lara threw the new clothes they had bought into the washer with everything else as they had become soiled with her and their sweat and special juices. She now knew what a biological wash was for.

12