Babysitting Perks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lily_ann
lily_ann
1,695 Followers

I moaned when he said that, my hands trailing down to rub his hard cock through his pants. He groaned and pressed into my hands. He was sucking on my neck, one hand on my breast and the other rubbing up and down my hip and stomach. I tilted my head back, moaning as he touched me.

Without warning, he put his hands on the back of my thighs and nudged my legs apart. In a single, swift movement, he lifted me off the ground. I squealed, shocked, and wrapped my legs around his waist. I could feel his hard cock pressing against me as he turned, carried me over to the bed, and gently set me down on the edge, his lips pressed against mine the entire time.

He pulled away from me gently, grinning for a moment before he went to the door, shutting it completely and locking it. I grinned at him as he turned back to me, leaning back on my arms and spreading my legs a bit.

"Fuck," he said, looking at me. I giggled and he walked back, sitting next to me on the bed. I leaned forward and kissed him again. Each time his lips touched mine I felt a tiny shock shoot through my body, nearly leaving me short of breath. I let one leg rest across his lap, and he ran his hand up my soft, smooth leg. I shivered as he touched me, his hands leaving a trail of goose pimples behind them as I felt what seemed like surges of electricity run through my body.

His hand trailed up my leg and hip, along the bare skin on the side of my stomach, and finally stopped on my breast, overtop the pink tank top. My nipples were already hard, and he pinched the left one lightly through my top. I gasped when he did and he kissed me harder.

My nipples are incredibly sensitive, and each time he rolled one between his fingers, my clit throbbed. I moaned against his mouth and he reached up with his other hand, cupping my other breast and pinching that nipple, too.

I could hardly take it, and I broke the kiss suddenly. He looked up at me, slightly alarmed, but I just giggle and pushed him back on the bed. I straddled his lap, leaning down to kiss him against as I started to unbutton his shirt. He flicked his tongue against my mouth, his hands reaching up to rest on my ass.

As I finished unbuttoning his shirt, I gently rubbed my covered slit against the bulge in his pants. He groaned loudly and thrust up, grinding his hard cock against my clit. I moaned and pushed his shirt off. The second he shrugged it off his arms, he started to pull on the hem of the tiny tank top I was wearing.

I let him push it up a bit before I leaned back a bit, grabbing the hem myself and pulling the tight material over my head. My breasts bounced out of the shirt as I pulled it over them, and I heard Mr. Riley inhale sharply as I finished pulling it over my head and drop it on the floor. When I looked at him, his eyes were wide as he stared at my breasts.

"Everything okay?" I asked. I looked down at my body. My nipples were dark pink, medium size, and incredibly hard. My breasts seemed to be swollen from just the little bit of kissing and touching we had done. I was getting so hot, and I knew my skin was flushed, the pink tone spreading from my cheeks to the base of my neck. Mr. Riley seemed to be enjoying it, at any rate, and he stared at me for a long moment before saying anything.

"Your tits are fucking amazing," he gasped. He gently pushed me off him so I was lying on my back, then immediately pressed his mouth to my breasts. I moaned as he licked and sucked them. He lavished attention on one before switching sides, cupping my other breast with his hand as he rolled his tongue around my nipple.

My legs were spread and he was lying between them, and before long my cunt was throbbing so much that I had to arch my back and grind against him, needing some friction on my clit. Without moving his lips from my breast, he reached down with one hand and gently rubbed my slit through the shorts.

It felt amazing. His fingers were skilled and felt so good against my throbbing pussy. It still wasn't enough, however, and I gently pulled his head off my tits, kissing him hard as I reached up to unzip his pants. I undid them quickly and he let me push them down and throw them to the floor. He was wearing boxers, and I could see his cock straining against them, the bulge enticing me. I ran my hands along his chest and stomach, before sliding one under the waistband and wrapping it around his cock.

He groaned again, leaning down to resume sucking on my tits as I started to stroke his cock. It was smooth and throbbing in my hand, and bigger than I expected. I rubbed it gently and he pushed forward in my hand, his moans stifled by my tits as he pressed his face against them.

I stroked a bit harder and he thrust into my hand again, moaning. He pulled his head from my breasts and kissed me, still rubbing my clit through the shorts.

"Keep doing that and I'm gonna cum way too fast," he gasped. I giggled and he shook his head. "I'm not joking. I haven't gotten anything near this since Kyle was born."

I raised an eyebrow and he blushed a bit. "My wife..." he started to say.

I kissed him quickly and giggled again. "You don't need to explain," I said quietly, stroking his cock lightly. He groaned and rubbed my clit again.

"So good..." he mumbled, and I moaned as touched me. I started stroking his cock a bit faster and he groaned.

After a moment he reached down and grabbed my wrist gently, stopping my movements. He kissed me hard, on the lips and then along my jawbone before trailing his lips down my neck, sucking gently. He pulled my hand out of his boxers as he kissed my neck. He licked down my chest and gently ran his teeth on my nipples, making me gasp. I felt his lips trail down my breasts and onto my stomach, where he licked and kissed down to the waistband of the shorts. He then started to pull on them, sliding them down my hips, his lips trailing along behind them and gently kissing my pussy as he slipped the shorts off.

He sat up and just looked at me for a moment. I blushed a bit when he didn't say anything, and he noticed, laughing a bit.

"You're fucking gorgeous," he whispered, leaning forward to kiss my inner thigh. "My wife was nowhere near as sexy as you. She had no tits, no hips." He kissed up my thigh, spreading my legs a bit more and kissing my pussy lips. "You have such a hot body." He reached up and cupped one of my breasts as he kissed my pussy, touching everything but my clit. "Big, firm tits." He reached under me with his other hand, cupping my ass. "Nice, round ass." He finally kissed my clit, sucking on it gently. I cried out, arching my back against him. "Sweet, tight pussy." He plunged his tongue into my cunt and I moaned loudly, reaching down to press his head harder against me.

He licked my pussy and then moved his mouth to my clit, sucking on it as he pushed two fingers into my cunt. I moaned and couldn't keep myself from grinding against his mouth and fingers, panting as I wound my fingers in his hair. He licked eagerly, biting gently on my clit as he thrust his fingers inside me.

"M-mr. Riley..." I panted a few moments later. "I'm gonna... oh God gonna c-cum..."

He responded simply by sucking harder on my clit and pushing his fingers faster. I came hard, moaning loudly as I felt my orgasm crash through my body. My toes curled and I arched my back. I wasn't sure if I had shut my eyes or just temporarily blinded myself from the amount of pleasure I felt.

When I came down a bit, I could feel Mr. Riley still licking my pussy, lapping up my juices. I was panting as he did so, and he finally moved his head away and crawled up, laying down beside me. I looked over at him and he grinned. I couldn't help but laugh.

"My wife hated that," he said.

"What was wrong with her?" I gasped.

He laughed and leaned over, kissing me hard. I kissed him back, tasting myself on his lips.

"You're so fucking young," he murmured as he kissed me, gently rubbing my breasts. "This is so wrong."

I laughed. "I don't see you complaining."

"I'm not," he replied, rubbing my nipples lightly. "Just can't believe how hot this is."

"Can't believe you're fucking a young little high school babysitter?" I asked teasingly. He groaned and kissed me, flicking his tongue against mine. I reached down and pulled his boxers off, sliding them down and pulling his cock out.

He was uncut, his cock a bit longer than usual, and very thick. I licked my lips as I looked at it, and he laughed.

"I'd ask you to suck it," he said, "but I want to fuck you. I can't wait any longer."

He rolled onto his back and pulled me on top of him so I was straddling his lap. I slowly lowered myself onto his cock, moaning as I felt him enter me. His cock felt huge inside my cunt. I hadn't had anything but my fingers in there recently, and the only guy I'd been with previously had a much smaller cock than Mr. Riley's.

I let it enter me slowly, allowing myself adjust to his thick meat. He moaned as my tight pussy inched down on his cock, until he was finally buried hilt-deep in my cunt. I stopped for a moment, letting myself get used to the foreign feeling in my pussy. Mr. Riley reached around me and put his hands on my ass, pushing me down even harder on it. I moaned when he did, and slowly started moving myself on top of his cock. The feeling was amazing, and I moaned as I let his cock slide in and out of my pussy.

"Fuck..." he groaned, and his hands slide to my hips, guiding my movements on top of him. I started to ride him a bit faster, panting as he thrust up into me. My breasts started to bounce as I moved faster, and he reached up with one hand to cup them as I rode his cock. I moaned as he pinched my nipples, moving faster and harder on top of him, and moaned even louder as he used his other hand to rub my clit. I loved the feeling of his cock moving in and out of my tight, stretched hole, and before long I could feel myself nearly ready to cum. My hips bucked and he pressed on my clit and pinched my nipple at the same time, and I came again with a loud moan, tilting my head back as he thrust himself up into me. I rode my orgasm out, before nearly collapsing on top of him. He pulled out for a second and pushed me gently onto my stomach.

"Get on your hands and knees," he said softly. I obeyed immediately and he moved behind me. He reached one hand under me and gently stroked my dripping pussy, and with his other he reached over to the bedside table. He grabbed something - I didn't know what until I felt a hand spreading my ass cheeks and a gentle, slippery finger probing at my hole.

"Mr. Riley?" I asked nervously.

He pressed a soft kiss on my back. "It'll be okay," he whispered. "Please, Anna. I love doing this and my wife never let me." He kissed me again, reassuringly. "It might hurt a little, I'm not going to lie, but it feels really good after a bit."

I hesitated at first. "Okay," I finally said.

He slipped a finger into my hole, and the feeling wasn't bad. He wriggled it around a bit and I even moaned softly. After a moment he took it out and when he put his finger back, it felt even better. This time, he slowly added a second finger. I moaned and pressed back against him as he repeated his movements from before.

He laughed softly and I could hear him using a lot of the lube. His tip pressed against my hole. He pushed with a bit of force and I felt his tip slide into me. My asshole stretched around it and I started to breathe a bit harder. He pushed his cock into my ass slowly, letting me adjust to the size. It was uncomfortable at first, but before I knew it his entire cock was buried in my ass. He pulled out slowly and pushed back in. It didn't hurt as much that time, and the next time he did it, I moaned.

He was moaning as he started to thrust a bit harder into my ass, though nowhere near as hard as if he had been fucking my pussy. It still felt amazing, and by the sounds he was making, I was guessing he thought so, too. He reached around me and gently stroked my clit with one hand. The other was braced on my hip as he pushed his cock inside me.

"Fuck, Anna," he groaned, "this is... fucking amazing... you don't know how fucking good this is..." He moved a bit faster, not too quickly, and I moaned as I felt his balls slap against me as he fucked my ass.

He kept talking, though I couldn't really understand what he was saying. Mostly things like "so good" and "so tight" and "fuckfuckfuck." But I did understand when he cried out "Fuck, Anna, I'm gonna cum!"

His body shuddered against me and I felt his hot load shooting into my ass. He was leaning against my body, supporting himself as he moaned and came hard. Panting, he finished, holding his cock inside my ass for a few moments before he gently pulled out.

I practically collapsed on the bed, and he fell right next to me. We lay there, and I listened to him pant for a minute or two before he said anything.

"I haven't cum like that in years," he finally murmured, sitting up. I watched him move off the bed and walk, naked, across the room. He flicked the light off and walked back, pulling the covers up. I pulled myself under them and he lay down beside me, reaching over and wrapping his arms around me.

"So it was good?" I asked, giggling.

He laughed. "Good? It was fantastic. Amazing. Fucking... wonderful." He held me close to him and I could hear his heart pounding. "Just what I needed." I sighed contently. "I can't thank you enough for this, Anna. For everything."

"I enjoyed it too, Mr. Riley," I replied.

He laughed again. "You don't have to call me Mr. Riley," he said, yawning at the end of his sentence. I agreed silently, starting to fall asleep as our warm, naked bodies pressed together.

lily_ann
lily_ann
1,695 Followers
12