Babysitting Slut

Story Info
Jillian does more for Mr. Walker than watch his kids.
2.4k words
4.16
301.6k
104
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KatieMack
KatieMack
26 Followers

It was almost five when her cell phone started ringing, five o' clock. Time for Law and Order to start... she could ignore the phone, let it go to voicemail... but instead sighing and stabbing at the mute button on the TV controller Jillian answered the call after noticing that it was the house number of the family she often babysat for.

"Hello" she said, fully expecting to hear Mrs. Walker on the other end of the line but instead was surprised to hear Mr. Walkers voice.

"Jillian. I was wondering if you could watch the kids tonight. Amanda's out of town on business and I had something come up rather last minute tonight. Just a business dinner, merely a few short hours and I'll be done. Please tell me you are available." Jason Walker blurted out quickly. Jillian looked forlornly at the TV where Jerry Orbach disguised as Detective Lenny Briscoe was just beginning to solve his latest case and agreed to watch his kids.

When she arrived the Walker household was in chaos. Chairs were overturned, food was strewn about the kitchen on dirty dishes and smeared onto the counters, and the two lovely Walker children were chasing each other around with plastic Star Wars swords. Jason, eager to escape the mess, barely said goodbye as he placed a haphazard kiss on each dirty forehead of his five year old girl and seven year old boy respectively and then headed out the door and backed quickly out of the driveway.

Jillian's night was long from that point. She bathed each child, checked over their homework, fed them a snack, read them books, and lastly tucked them into bed. The youngest one in fact needed tucking in three times as she wouldn't stay put. When all was said and done she finally dropped onto the sofa and sighed with relief at the quiet that fell over the house. Afterawhile she got bored of the quiet and decided to turn on a movie.

Opening the cabinet that held the DVD's she rummaged through them and came across a clear plastic case with what was clearly a porn movie inside. The movie, titled Catherine, had a picture of a girl with pale white painted skin and fire engine red hair on the front. Curious, Jillian put the movie in the DVD player.

It was in the middle of the movie when a voice from the doorway startled her. "I'm ah, Home." Mr. Walker said, clearing his throat loudly over the movie in which the lead actress was moaning loudly.

"Oh God," Jillian shrieked as she scrambled for the remote and turned off the movie.

"What kind of a babysitter watches porn?"

"I'm sorry Jason, I Mean, Mr. Walker... I..." Jillian stammerd, looking for the right words but none came. Her face blushed bright red and her eyes were downcast, too embarrassed to even look at him.

"Well. The way I see it, only dirty little sluts like to watch porn at somebody elses house. Are you a dirty little slut Jillian?" She didn't answer. Jason walked closer to her, finally coming within only steps of her he reached out his hand and touched her chin. Pushing her head up he forced her to look at him. "I'll ask again. Are you a dirty little slut?" Jillian answered with a quick nod of her head.

"Very well then, slut, it is good that you can own up to what you really are. However, I cannot let this go unpunished.

"Please don't fire me Mr. Walker I really need this job... I'm sorry I watched the movie I was just curious."

"Well. Jillian. I'll tell you what. If you take your punishment like a good little slut then I won't fire you. Now I want you to get up off your ass and come into the dining room with me." He said, and then left the room fully intending for her to follow him.

Nervous, curious, and incredibly turned on at being called a slut Jillian followed him into the dining room. "Unzip your jeans, drop them, and bend over the table for me slut." Mr. Walker said crossing his arms and waiting. Jillian did as she was told. Quickly unzipping and pushing her jeans down her legs she then bent over the shiny wood dining table so that her ass, clad only in a thin sheer pair of pink panties, was sticking out.

She didn't have long to wonder what was coming before his hand came swooshing through the air and landed with a loud smack on her ass. The slight pain registered but was overpowered by the intense pleasure it brought on and as each additional spanking landed on her ass she felt her pussy grow wetter and wetter.

Suddenly, Mr. Walker stopped. "Well. That's a good little slut taking your punishment very nicely. But I think there's too much fabric." He trailed his hand over her ass and then reach down and grabbed her pussy. Feeling the soaking wet fabric he smiled. "The little slut likes to be spanked like a naughty little girl doesn't she?"

Jillian only nodded and when he insisted she speak up she said yes quietly. "What's that I can't hear you. Tell me how the little slut likes to be spanked." He said as he landed another few harder slaps on her ass.

"I like to be spanked." She replied.

"And what are you?"

"A little slut that likes to be spanked like a naughty little girl."

"Good, now take off those soaking wet panties slut." Jillian quickly pulled off the panties and stepped out of them and the jeans at the same time. "Hell. Let's go for the whole effect. Take off the rest of your clothes and let me see those big juicy tits of yours. God I've dreamt about those tits Jillian. Little did I know you were such a whore or I'd of made you show me them months ago." He watched her unzip her sweater, then pull the tank top over her head. Finally, he watched her fumble to undo her bra. The whole time he felt his cock hard and throbbing against his suit pants and the overwhelming desire to shove it in her mouth.

"On your knees." He said when she was free of the bra and her tits, round and full, were free of the bra. Jillian knelt. Jason quickly unzipped his own pants and had his hard hot cock free in seconds. Grabbing her long dark hair he pulled Jillians head towards him until her face was buried against his balls, his cock rubbing against her smooth cheek.

"Well now. That's a good little slut. But I wonder Jillian if you are just a regular run of the mill slut or a good little cum slut." He reached down and holding his dick in his hand while he spoke he smacked it against her face. She opened her mouth to answer but he didn't give her the chance, seeing her parted lips he pulled her head back by her hair and jammed his cock into her open mouth. Startled her eyes flew open but then she began to suck and lick his dick and he continued to fuck her face.

"Mmm. That's a good little whore. You like me fucking your face don't you?" Mr. Walker asked and with his dick in her mouth Jillian could only nod. "That's right. Keep that dirty little whore mouth open so I can fuck your little face." He thrust harder, fucking her mouth as he would her pussy and ignoring her gagging sounds as his dick reached further and further down her throat. When he felt his entire dick surrounded by her mouth and throat he stopped thrusting and pulling her hair held his face to him, his balls resting on her chin. She choked and gagged and he resisted the urge to blow his load right then in the depth of her throat and then backed out. She coughed and he smacked her in the face a few more times with his dick. "Come on I bet you're a good little cum guzzler." He said and once again shoved his dick into her mouth. He fucked her face until he couldn't hold it anymore and then he came, shooting his hot cum into her mouth and onto her chin and lips he thrust it in one more time and held her head to him as the last spasms emptied his dick of cum.

Jason pulled away from her and smiled. "Now, show Mr. Walker what a good little cum whore you are and lick up all my cum." Jillian licked her lips and the white gooey cum disappeared into her hot mouth. "Some on your chin. Get it." He said, and she reached up with her finger and wiped it off before sticking the finger into her mouth. "Good little slut. Suck my cum off your dirty little finger." He ran his hands through her hair, tangling it around his fingers he gave it a little tug.

"Get up off the floor." He demanded and she stood. "Come with me," he said and started out of the room leaving Jillian to scurry along behind him. She followed him through the house and upstairs to the master bedroom where he closed the door and leaned against it stroking his dick.

"You want to fuck me?" She asked as she reached over and started unbuttoning his shirt. He let go of his cock and quickly untied his necktie. He ordered her to turn around and then walked her over to the bed. Once there he pushed her back until she was bent over it and then using the tie tied her hands behind her back.

"Good little cum guzzling whore," he said and smacked her ass a few times. Jillian lay, face flat against the bed and soaking wet pussy rubbing against the soft comforter. Jason went into the walk-in closet and appeared a moment later with a medium sized red vibrator. "This is Amanda's, but I'm sure she won't mind if you borrow it. But then again, we just won't tell her now will we?" He said as he pulled a bottle of lube from the nightstand and began pouring it over Jillian's ass.

"What are you doing?" She asked, the uncertainty coming through her tone.

"Well my naughty little slut. I'm going to stick this vibrator up your ass. And don't bother complaining because I'm going to do it regardless. I know you'll like it though, a dirty little slut like you who likes her face fucked by the man she babysits for." As he spoke he rubbed his hand over her ass and worked his finger tip into her asshole.

"That feels so good." She said, breathless and whimpering with pleasure. "Please stick it in my ass." She begged and he laughed. He placed the tip of the vibrator against her asshole and pushed a little. It didn't go in easy and she cried out in pain but he didn't give in. He kept pushing and pushing until it was fully lodged inside her ass.

"Whats wrong Jilly?" He asked mockingly, running a hand along her back and then smacking her ass hard.

"That hurts." She said. But his fingers slipped down to her pussy which was dripping wet and he hungry for attention.

"You like it though. Your little fuckhole is soaking wet Jillian. You want it fucked don't you?" He slipped one and then two fingers inside of her pussy, pushing in and out he fucked her with his fingers. She moaned and then as the feelings took over her body she began to rock back and forth, fucking his fingers.

"Good little cum slut. Now, how about a big hard cock in that wet little cunt?" When she didn't immediately answer he smacked his hand against her pussy and she yelped in pain. "Answer me bitch."

"Yes, I want your cock in my pussy." She said.

"Turn over and suck it a little bit for me first," he said as he rolled her over onto her back so that her bound hands were underneath her and then he knelt over her, rubbing his cock and balls all over her face before sticking his dick inside her mouth again and fucking her face. When he pulled away she followed not wanting to let go and so he obliged, once again ramming his dick into her mouth until she gagged and not relenting.

"God you're such a cum slut. You are craving my cum aren't you? Yeah that's right. But not right now whore. Right now I'm going to fuck that dripping wet little fuck hole of yours." He moved away from her and once again rolled her over onto her stomache again. "Bend your knees up. There you go. Good little slut." His hand smacked her raised ass and the vibrator was driven deeper.

"Oh god, fuck me." She begged. He stood behind her and guided his dick into her pussy, thrusting forward he buried it inside her in one quick motion and she moaned.

"God that feels so good. Tell me you want it slut. Tell me how you want Mr. Walker to fuck your slutty little cunt.

"Fuck my little cunt Mr. Walker, please." She begged. And since she was so obedient, he obliged her. Thrusting in and out, fucking her hard and rough and giving her a few smacks as he did it. He held on for as long as he could and when he felt his orgasm coming on he pulled out of her pussy and grabbing her by the hair he swung her head around so he could cum all over her mouth again.

"God damn slut. Oh fuck." He said as his cum shot over her mouth and dripped down onto her tits. Her tongue lapped it up like a hungry little whore and when she was done with that he pushed her head down so that she had to lick his cum off her own tits. "That's right, get it all you little cum whore. God you love to eat my cum don't you? You nasty little slut, lick it all up." And she did.

Reaching down, Jason pulled the vibrator out of her ass and she grimaced in pain as it was pulled out. He then untied her hands and laid down on the bed.

"I left your money on the kitchen counter Jillian. You can see yourself out can't you?" He said as he reached for the bedroom tv remote and flipped on sports center. Jillian nodded and quietly left the room to collect her things and go home.

KatieMack
KatieMack
26 Followers