BabyWoman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
plaidskirt
plaidskirt
112 Followers

Over and over Daddy shoved his cock near my throat, and eventually he started diving there as well.

Whenever I thought it was clear to take a breath, his cock plunged as deep as it could again. His luscious pubes were in my nostrils, and precum was sticking underneath my tongue and coating my teeth. How could he possibly have fucked a woman only nine hours earlier and seem so starved? His balls were slapping my hands quickly. I felt like I was in dick heaven. Sure, breathing was a struggle, but it was definitely worth it.

I knew it wouldn't be long now. Daddy's pumping was getting more and more furious as he struggled to keep control. "Ohhh baby, my babygirl, this is for you, my precious baby, ahhhhhh." His hips bucked, allowing him to release what seemed like ounces of the sperm that had been burdening him. He held my head still for a few extra moments, as if savoring the feeling. Twice I tried to remove my head, but he told me to keep still, patting my head adoringly. He was sighing as if very pleased, so I continued to worship his cock with my tongue and cheeks.

When he had finally had enough, he kneeled beside me, so that we were both on our knees. He began patting my tummy in amazement. "I can't believe I dumped my load down your pretty mouth, Baby. My sperm is in you right now! You're really mine now."

I nodded, looking at him lovingly.

"I made you, Becky, and now I've made you all over again. Follow me." He walked back to my bed and sat his naked body down. He looked so artistic and fascinating at that moment. I shall never forget that image. He patted his muscular thighs, signaling me to have a seat. I squatted onto Daddy's thighs, and then manhandled his cock while we kissed and held each other. He pulled my blonde hair playfully while I aroused him back to hardness.

I had oozed a lot of girl cream onto his thighs, and I nearly slid off of him. He grasped me tightly and lifted me over his cock. "Whenever you're ready, Princess." I pushed with a ferocity he had probably never seen in me. I was determined to stuff that dick inside my little pussy, no matter what it took. The discomfort wasn't enough to slow me down. "I know the trick," Daddy assured me, and then he put one finger in my mouth and instructed me to suck hard. Then, he mashed his thumb into my aching clit.

"Ohhh, yes, that helps!" And soon I had opened wide for Daddy. Daddy held that thumb over my clit, and put the other one on my ass as I rode. I sucked continuously on that finger, and played with Daddy's scalp and hair with my other hand. He was giving me outrageous hickeys on my neck, I knew because sometimes it actually hurt when he attacked my sensitive skin. I cooed with delight.

The fact that we were totally without protection only made us hotter. I was riding Daddy's cock not like a slut, but like I was his and he was mine. To a stranger, it might look like just very emotional and hot sex, but to us it was the climax of all the years we had known each other.

We said very little during this time, and tried our best to keep the moans and groans and screams to a minimum. We wanted to focus more on the feelings than the results.

Soon, however, Daddy was yanking on my hair and tits again like he couldn't get enough. I would yell in response, which encouraged him a lot. He started slapping my round butt as well. When he got the idea that I liked this, he started tickling the rim of my ass! I was a little afraid, but Daddy relaxed me enough to let him stick his finger a portion of the way in. Having a finger in my ass and mouth and Daddy's steel cock was beginning to be too much!

"Daddy, I'm hot!" I pouted. He knew I needed it pronto. The fuck session had gone on for quite a while, so I'm sure Daddy's balls were getting awfully tight as well!

He sunk his teeth into my neck. As I screamed, with his arms clutching my soft body tightly, Daddy rocked his thighs up and down with a new energy. I was free to scream and yelp with whatever feelings I was experiencing. I was in pain, exhaustion, energy, love, pleasure... my, how much pleasure! "Ahhhh, Daddy! there!" He stabbed my clit repeatedly with his fingertip. With his other hand, he pushed his finger ferociously deep into my virginal ass. I came and squeezed and milked at his cock with all I was worth. I could tell he was very proud of me.

Then it was his turn. He pushed his mouth toward my mouth and groaned his pleasure down my throat. I could feel his heart beating like a madman's. I needed that cum in my pussy. I knew I was going to cum again with Daddy. I clamped down once more, "Baby, again?" he asked, amazed. "That's my girl! That's my babygirl! Who loves you, angel?" He moaned as I orgasmed once more. Fresh jets of his baby juice sprayed into my womb. He looked so sweaty and delicious as he came.

We held each other for a while and talked about how strong our love was before we cradled each other to sleep. I do vaguely remember, however, Daddy pressing his fingers to my pussy and scooping up our sex mixture before feeding it to me, and then himself. Whenever his heavy breathing woke me up I would press my nipple against his hand or blow air onto his dick, and I'd watch his cock twitch in response. I would giggle, and then put Daddy's finger back in my pretty mouth to lull myself to sleep.

plaidskirt
plaidskirt
112 Followers
12