Bachelor Crash

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A trickle of cum oozed out of Julissa's pussy and onto her stockings as she made her way back towards Nate. His eyes lit up as he anticipated fucking his fiance's hot pussy, but she wasn't quite ready for him yet. With a mischievous grin, she took another of the guys she was intimately familiar with by the hand and led him over to where Nate was still all tied up. She stopped right in front of him, and got down into a squatting position again. Nate's eyes were ablaze with lust as he took in the sight of his beautiful fiancé before him. Her high heels had her perched up at an angle, and with her legs spread, Nate could clearly see Eddie's cum dripping out of her hot little fuck hole. She reached into his lap as a tease, stroking his cock briefly before turning to Sam and reaching for him. Nate got a full close up view as Julissa tugged his stiff member free and brought it to her waiting lips. Back before Nate was a part of her life, she had a torrid relationship with Sam as well. The feeling of his stiff prick in her mouth brought back memories of endless nights of wild passion, but nothing that could compare to what she was doing now. Her hands and mouth were all over Sam's cock, sucking him harder and harder while the others watched. He had his hands in her hair, pulling her head down on him like he'd always done, clearly enjoying every thrust of his cock into Julissa's hot mouth. She took his thrusts like a pro, running her hand over his shaft, stroking his cock as it made its way into her mouth and down her throat. Even though his wasn't the first cock she'd sucked all night, Julissa gulped him down hungrily, sucking and stroking faster and faster. Through it all, she kept her dark eyes focused on his, except for those times she shot glances over at Nate. During one of those times, Julissa saw Rudy out of the corner of her eye, and she motioned him over. After all, he clearly had his hand in his pants, and she saw no reason to let any go to waste. As soon as he reached her, she freed his cock and placed it in her mouth.

While he had been watching, Rudy had done a great job of stroking his cock hard. Upon feeling her hot mouth surrounding him, he relaxed a little and enjoyed her technique of sucking and stroking. He had been too excited to wait for his own turn, but having Julissa alternating between his cock and Sam's suited Rudy just fine. The fact that she used her free hand to gently stroke the cock she wasn't sucking on didn't hurt either. As she switched back from Sam to Rudy, Julissa got up on all fours, wiggling her sexy ass at the guys. Incredibly, Sam was so engrossed in watching her sucking Rudy's cock, he didn't react for a moment. But as soon as he came to his senses, Sam moved around behind her, into a position that he had once been intimately familiar with. While he was doing this, Julissa concentrated her efforts on Rudy's cock, pumping it in and out of her mouth without any interruptions this time. That is, until she cried out when she felt Sam's cock slipping inside her pussy. His thick cock had always slid in so nicely, and tonight was no exception. Julissa's pussy was well lubricated from the fucking Eddie had given her, and it yielded to Sam with no problem. Besides, the man had a penchant for always driving his long member deep inside her, and tonight would be no exception.

He grabbed her by the hips and thrust deep into her cunt, causing Julissa to moan before she was stifled by Rudy's cock shoved into her mouth again. Now she was sucking him even harder, allowing herself to be driven down onto his cock each time Sam thrust into her. He was taking her hard and fast, keeping a tight grip on her ass the whole time. Meanwhile, Julissa's hands flew over Rudy's saliva coated shaft as she sucked and sucked, tasting the first drops of his pre-cum and knowing he wasn't going to last much longer. Sam's thrusts were growing harder and faster too, he was wasting no time as he rammed his dick into her cum soaked pussy again and again. It was almost a race to see who could cum for her first, and in that Julissa had a bit of a hand. When Sam's thrusts were reaching a feverish pace, she switched to stroking Rudy only, licking the head of his cock as she did. This let her moan out loud freely as Sam fucked her, and she squeezed down on Rudy tighter and tighter as she milked his cock. That was all he needed to achieve release, and with a shudder and a gasp he shot off his load. Julissa was more or less ready for him, and she caught most of his cum on her waiting tongue and in her mouth before swallowing it down. Between his body shaking and Sam still thrusting into her, she wasn't able to catch it all however, and streaks of his cum decorated her pretty face by the time he was done. Still, he'd managed to shoot off a sizable load for her, quenching her thirst for cum for the time being. Before he staggered away, Julissa went down on him one last time, sucking long and slow to get every last drop of his sweet cum that she could before allowing herself to cum for Sam.

Her orgasm was quite real as she screamed out during Sam's final thrusts. He took her hard and fast, pounding his cock in and out of her well worn cunt over and over again. The grip he maintained on her ass was very tight as he plowed into her, stretching out her pussy with each successive stroke. Julissa looked so slutty like that, cum dripping off her face while another man fucked her from behind. Her face was contorted into a mask of absolute delight as she felt every inch of Sam's thrusts and her eyes were screwed shut tight. Without even seeing, she opened her mouth to take in yet another cock as Sam bucked into her harder and harder. The firm member in her mouth felt so good as she willingly sucked, and her hand moved into place to stroke its long shaft. Just as Julissa opened her eyes to see who it was, she felt Sam's cock ramming into her one last time as he groaned, shooting off his cum in the process. He thrust his cock into her deep, pulling her hips in tight against him as he unloaded his balls into her cunt. Through it all, Julissa could feel his hot seed filling her pussy, then spilling out a bit as Sam withdrew his cock. He'd always been an intense fuck, and to tell the truth Julissa had missed his intensity since they'd parted ways. She was quite glad that she'd gotten the opportunity to be his bitch one last time. He gave her a playful spank as he pulled his spent cock from her, and even took a moment to enjoy the sight of his cum running out of her pussy before moving over. She didn't see that, of course, for she was quite busy sucking on Al's cock while his bound brother watched intently.

This was almost too much for Nate to take, seeing his brother's cock sliding in and out of Julissa's mouth. While he had been extremely turned on by watching her suck and fuck the other guys, watching Al getting a good sucking when he couldn't do anything was taking things too far. He rattled around his chair to get everyone's attention, and Julissa looked up from sucking Al's cock long enough to ask if they should finally let Nate loose. The guys teased him for a moment, but then they agreed that the guest of honor should have some fun at his own bachelor party. Julissa motioned them over to her purse, where she'd secreted the key to Nate's cuffs, and then returned to the blow job she'd been giving Al. Rudy did the honors, ending some of Nate's torment, and as soon as the cuffs were off he flipped them away and rubbed his sore wrists. He glanced over at Julissa for a moment, then moved his crotch in front of her face, undoing his jeans in the process. She took one look at his stiff cock being waved in her face before pulling her mouth off Al and finally taking Nate down her throat. The feeling of her soft mouth wrapped around his cock brought a sense of relief to Nate, he thought that he might never feel it tonight, and he sighed contentedly as Julissa started to suck. Al watched his brother finally getting his, and while the hand Julissa was using to stroke his cock felt good, he needed more. With a nod to Nate, who was lost in his own blissful trance, Al worked his way behind Julissa, eyeing up her gorgeous rear. Her ass was framed nicely by her garters and the seam going up the back of her legs on her stockings was downright seductive as she turned her full attention on Nate's cock. He moved in closer to her, giving his cock a few strokes of his own to keep it up, then pressed it against the small of her back. Julissa kept sucking Nate, but wiggled her butt at Al, wordlessly agreeing to what she knew he had to want. Al slowly let his cock trace down between Julissa's raised cheeks, pressing his head down between them. As soon as he felt her giving a little, Al thrust his hips forward, feeling his cock slipping into her tight little ass.

Even though Julissa was focusing all of her attention on Nate's cock, there was no way she could ignore the stiff cock penetrating her ass. For a brief moment, she took her mouth off the cock she was sucking, her face contorted as she squeezed her ass tight for Al's cock. A bit of pain showed on her face, but as soon as she got used to the feeling of the hard cock in her butt, she smiled and returned her attention to Nate. His cock slipped between her lips again, and she reached a hand around his shaft to stroke him as Al started to thrust himself slowly inside her. His cock was a tight fit in Julissa's hot ass, but he was moving slowly enough so as to not hurt her in the process. She actually enjoyed the feeling as a change after letting the other guys have her mouth and pussy, and she moaned her pleasure accordingly. By this time, Al had a firm grip on her ass while Nate pushed her head down onto his cock. The two men moved back and forth in unison, each of them pumping Julissa for all he was worth. With each thrust, Al loosened Julissa's ass just a bit, making it easier for the next one and so on. For his part, Nate was trying not to cum just yet, which wasn't all that easy after the hot show she had put on in front of him. Julissa could sense that he was holding back, and she didn't force the issue. While she kept sucking his cock, she stopped stroking him to help him hold back, and allowed herself to enjoy Al's rapidly increasing thrusts. He was taking her deep now, driving his cock hard into her tight little ass, butt fucking Julissa as hard as he could. From Al's vantage point, her stockinged legs looked so sexy, and the patches of cum splotched on her thighs drove him absolutely wild. He hadn't been sure how receptive she'd be to him taking her like this, but from Julissa's reactions, she certainly didn't seem to mind. Harder and harder he thrust into her, making her squeal with delight. Every single hole on her body had been violated now, and he aimed to finish off before letting his brother fuck her brains out.

Her ass was quite ready now, and Al wasted no more time. Sure, he enjoyed the sight of Julissa sucking madly on his brother's cock, but her ass was his now. Julissa kept her buns pointed up in the air at him as he reamed her tight little hole, straining to drive every inch of his cock into her. She was grunting and moaning now as Al fucked her. He was taking her hard now, thrusting into her as hard as he dared, feeling her tight ass clenching around his cock with every thrust. Nate had told Al what a great fuck Julissa was on more than one occasion, but never did Al suspect he'd get to experience her first hand. Getting to take her like this was something that went beyond even that, and Al knew he'd be forever in his brother's debt. Julissa was hot, she was steaming, and Al tried to keep his mind off of her as best he could, but that gorgeous ass she was giving him was too much temptation for him to bear. He could feel his balls tightening against his body as they prepared to explode, prompting Al to drive his cock into Julissa's ass deep one last time before gasping and letting go. His cock pumped his cum deep inside her, and Al groaned as he shot off wave after wave for her. Getting to ass fuck Julissa had been a real treat, and he knew he'd always remember this night as he pulled his cock out of her and made room for his brother.

No sooner had Al pulled his dick out of Julissa's ass when she pitched forward a bit onto Nate's cock. He immediately took her by the shoulders and flipped her onto her back, spreading her legs in the process. Cum dripped out of Julissa's pussy and ass, and more streaks of it still decorated her lovely face. She splayed out her legs in preparation for what had to come next, and brought her hands up to caress her tits. By the time Julissa had her nipples between her fingers, Nate lovingly guided his cock into her cunt. She was steaming hot and soaking wet from the guys who had fucked her before, but that just turned Nate on even more. Effortlessly, his cock slid in deep, Julissa's pussy a well worn path that took him in easily. She was so well lubricated from her own juices and from other men's cum that Nate was buried all the way in before he knew it. As he withdrew his shaft to prepare for another thrust, he could even see some of their sticky cum coating his cock. Coupled with Julissa's moans, that excited him even more. In an uncharacteristically rough move, Nate pushed her legs up onto his shoulders and started fucking her intensely. With everyone else in the room watching intently and closing in on them, Julissa's moans grew louder and louder. "Oh! Oh, God, fuck me, fuck me!" she cried. That got Nate thrusting even harder into her, and Julissa continued. "Is this what you wanted, baby, is it? I knew you wanted to fuck a nasty little whore tonight, so do it!" she commanded.

"Ungh, yes, yes!" replied Nate as his cock slammed deep into her again.

"Oh, that's it, you know you want it. I bet my hot pussy feels so good after those other guys fucked me...they fucked me so good, used me up like a nasty little whore, I bet that makes you want to too!"

Talking dirty like that was something that Julissa knew drove her man absolutely wild, and it showed. Nate was ramming his cock into her deep and hard, fucking Julissa harder than he ever had before while she screamed out in sheer ecstasy. It seemed as if her entire body was crying out as she came, giving in to all the wild passion that had filled her that evening. Her head arched back as she felt Nate's cock pounding its way deep into her well fucked pussy. His thrusts were slamming into her hard, jiggling her tits each time his cock pumped in and out of her hot pussy. Julissa kept her legs spread wide apart, allowing her man to fuck her as hard and as deep as possible, and also to give the other guys the best possible view. As they gathered around, three of them moved over towards Julissa's head, and Nate somehow managed to grunt out his approval. They moved quickly, each of them stroking as they watched Nate fucking Julissa. She noticed as well, and licked her lips in anticipation of what they had in mind. That got them stroking harder as they inched closer to her, nearly touching Julissa as she flailed around with Nate's cock buried inside her. He was fucking her furiously now, feeling her hot cunt drawing him in deeper and deeper with each stroke. His balls slapped against Julissa even now as they drew up closer to his body for one final instant before Nate exploded. With his final thrust into her, Nate pulled Julissa's hips tight against him as he poured his hot cum into her waiting pussy. His balls had ached all night for this release, and his entire body trembled as his sticky load filled his lover's pussy before dribbling out of her. Even as he slowly withdrew his spent cock from her, a reflexive squeeze on her part caused more of the mixed cum in her pussy to ooze out from those swollen pussy lips. The mere sight of that was enough for the guys who were stroking as well.

Even as Julissa straightened out her legs, she arched her head back to see the three cocks aimed directly at her. The guys stroking were really going at it hard now, fueling their passions with long glances at Julissa's cum soaked body. Somehow she had managed to keep her garter and stockings on, despite the workout her pussy had been given. From the angle they were at, they could clearly see the cum dripping out of Julissa's hot cunt. Sweat glistened on her flat tummy as she lay before them. She was caressing her breasts with her hands, even going so far as to tweak her own nipples as she waited for their cum. Closer looks at her revealed the faint sticky trails of cum that had run off her face and chin, leaving shiny little streaks down Julissa's chest as testimony to the night she had enjoyed so far, and they all wanted to add to it. Nate, Al and Sam stood close by, eyes riveted on the other three. Julissa's eyes met theirs as they masturbated, and she blew kisses towards them and flicked her tongue out over her lips to encourage them even more. It wouldn't be long now, and she turned her head towards big Rudy's cock, mouth open in anticipation. He leaned over her, letting the tip of his cock barely grace her wet tongue right before he came.

Just as he had before, Rudy managed to give Julissa quite a load of cum. Most of it found its way onto her face, coating her smooth skin with its pearly droplets. The rest Julissa was able to catch on her tongue and in her waiting mouth. Barely had she begun to swallow it down when Rudy rubbed her face and lips with his shaft, smearing his goo all over. That drew a smile from her, and as she gave his cock one last kiss, they both felt Eddie's cum showering down on them. The sensation was a bit disturbing for Rudy, but the few drops of Eddie's cum that landed on his cock were quickly licked up by Julissa. That cum shot was quite a surprise, and the majority of it landed on Julissa's face. By now, she had more cum splattered on her face than she did dripping from her pussy, but there was a quick solution to that. Before Jack had his last turn, Julissa scraped some of Eddie's generous wad onto her fingers and seductively sucked them clean. That was almost as sensuous as watching her sucking on a cock for Jack, and he moaned as he brought his cock closer and closer to Julissa's mouth. She brought her head down to meet him, teasing him playfully with her tongue. All it took was a slight touch as she stroked her tongue along the underside of his cock as he jerked it off for her. With that, Jack pressed his cock against Julissa's lips and let go, grunting and shooting off a rather impressive load of his cum on her. A lot of it poured into Julissa's throat, and she uncharacteristically let most of that dribble out of her mouth. Creamy white cum bubbled up over her lips and down her chin as she smiled for all involved. Then, as one final tease, she licked the cum off her lips and savored the taste while she swallowed it down. Visually, the effect was spectacular, as the guys got one last look at Julissa with a completely cum drenched face.

Nate gallantly helped his fiancé to her feet, and the guys knew that the party was over. They'd all had a blast, and more than one of them secretly hoped this wouldn't be the last time Julissa crashed one of their 'guys only' parties. Cleaning up after her little escapade was going to take some time, but as Julissa and Nate watched the last of the guys leave, they knew that they'd be up for quite some time on this most special evening. As they went up the stairs, Julissa led, letting Nate take in the lovely sight of her pussy and ass dripping with cum. That alone was enough to get his cock stirring again, and now that she was already warmed up, Nate knew that he was in for quite a finish to his bachelor party.

12