Bachelor Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jake68
Jake68
147 Followers

Most of the dances went fine, both girls were very talented in their moves. Several of the guys came during their dance as Tiff or Ashley rubbed her ass against his lap. A few times Jake or Mike had to step in to calm someone down. During the breaks, Jake and Ashley would find a quiet corner to talk and eat some of the catered food. Ashley had not been with a man in a long time, longer than she would like to admit. She had been in a very bad marriage, abused both physically and mentally. She had always felt an attraction to women her entire life but, since the divorce, she had been exclusively with women. Jake had always treated her with respect, unlike some people when they found out what she did for a living.

"Aren't you going to have a dance?" Ashley asked Jake, taking a sip from her drink.

Jake smiled, "Who would make sure that I didn't do anything wrong?" Ashley smiled, accepting the statement for the complement that it was.

"Maybe I'll give you a private dance later, Jake," she said as she walked back to the room. She turned her head, giving Jake a sly smile.

During the next group of dances, Ashley was dancing as much for Jake as for the guy that paid her. She made sure that she did her job well, taking her profession seriously, but several times, she would glance over at Jake, looking at him as she groped her full breasts or slid her hands between her legs. Ashley would talk to the buyer during the dance, adding to his pleasure.

The next to the last dance was with the guy who had been on the verge of getting tossed. He roughly slapped the money into Ashley's hand, trying to act cool and tough. She would start the dance with her top on, letting the guy untie it from the back. She was worried about him but knew she couldn't do any less with him. Sitting on his lap, wiggling her ass against him, she leaned back, telling him to take her top off. Ashley leaned forward, giving him access to her back. He slowly pulled on the top, but instead of letting the top fall as everyone else had, he slipped his hands around her front, just barely cupping her breasts as the top fell into his hands. Jake made a motion to him, but Ashley shook her head. He really hadn't grabbed her, maybe is was accidental as he moved his hands as soon as the top fell off. He was more vocal the others, moaning louder as if he were getting special treatment. At one point, she looked at Jake and rolled her eyes as the guy was moaning "oh baby." Jake did all he could to keep from laughing.

Ashley turned around on him, holding her tits just in front of his face. All the others had held back from touching her, although she had, on a couple of occasions, let her breasts brush across their faces. However with this guy, she wasn't going to give him the pleasure. She slid down his body, her breasts and then face, rubbing against his hard cock. She wanted to get this dance over with as quickly as possible. She rubbed against his lap with her face and tits then slid back up, again her breasts just in front of his face.

This time however, he leaned forward, taking her nipple into his mouth. Ashley pulled back, slapping him across the face. Jake was already at her side, ready to step in between them.

The guy just laughed, getting up saying that he guessed his turn was over. Jake nodded his head in agreement and the guy went over to the bar to get another drink. Ashley finished the next dance, a little shaken. Afterwards, she went back to the dressing room, still upset. The jerk's actions had brought back a flood of memories of her marriage and reminded her as to why she had all but sworn off men. Jake came in first, apologizing.

"I'm sorry I didn't stop him before he did that. I guess I was too busy watching you instead of him," Jake said, looking down at the floor. Ashley knew that he was truly sorry and that there really wasn't anything he could have done. He took her hand, holding it gently in his. "You're shaking," he said, surprised by her trembling.

"I just hate people like that!" she answered. "All I want to do is my job and some asshole like him just ruins it all." Jake knew that there was more to it than just that guy, but he didn't want to press the issue. Tiffany came in, taking Ashley into her arms. She motioned for Jake to leave. They talked for a while, Ashley telling her about her horrible marriage and that this guy just reminded her of her ex.

"Do you know how long it has been since I have been with a man... years!" Ashley said. Tiff was stunned by the that fact. She had always assumed that Ashley dated often. Ashley had been with several of the other women in the group and always enjoyed sex, but thinking about it, Tiff could not remember her being with a man at any time.

"And I was actually thinking about being with Jake tonight. He would have been the first man I have been with since my divorce several years ago," Ashley confided to her friend.

"Well, why don't you? Why spoil thing for yourself just because of one asshole and he does seem like a very nice man," Tiffany said, trying to calm Ashley.

"Fuck, I was really going to do it and this guy just reminded me of al the reasons I have stayed away from men," Ashley said angrily. Tiff took her friend in her arms, holding her close. She could feel Ashley begin to relax.

"Fuck that guy. He was the only wanker in the entire group here. Everyone else was great and Jake was the perfect gentleman, just the kind of guy you or I would like." Tiffany stroked Ashley's hair, kissing her gently on her lips. They put their tops and skirts back on and went out to the room.

By this time, nearly everyone had left. Jake and Mike were resetting the furniture. Tiff looked at Mike, her eyes glazing over a little.

"I don't think I can drive home tonight, Mike," she said, sitting in the overstuff chair.

"I have to go out of town very early tomorrow morning, so I was going to go home tonight, but why don't you and Ashley stay here tonight? Use the Jacuzzi and the pool and even the boat if you want," Mike offered. "There will be some people coming tomorrow to clean up, but other than that, no one will be here all week end. There are some extra bathing suits in the back that I keep on hand for my son's friends, men and women's." The girls looked at each other, not sure what to do. "Please do. I've hardly used it all summer and I hate for the house not to be used." The girls looked at each other and smiled. Tiffany went over to Mike, kissing him tenderly on his cheek. "Well, I have to go, Jake, why don't you help them settle in. you know the way out."

Both Tiffany and Ashley thanked Mike for the work and the house. After Mike left, the girls decided to go to the Jacuzzi. Having been there for several parties, Jake got the Jacuzzi ready, then showed them where the bathing suits were. All of the tops were too small for them, but they didn't really care. Jake was at the Jacuzzi, Turning it on when they came out.

"Damn, you could have just worn that to dance in," Jake said, looking at them, their breasts barely held by the straining bikini tops. They smiled at him, then asked him to make them all one more drink. Jake returned with three drinks, still in his clothes.

"Why don't you join us?" Tiff asked, motioning for him to get in. "I'm really nervous about staying here alone, especially with those guys coming tomorrow morning. Could you stay with us?" Ashley looked at Tiff, pinching her on the thigh, out of Jake's sight.

"I don't know...."

"Please do. We really would feel safer with you here. Who knows, that guy might come back," Tiff interrupted. Ashley thought for a moment and then seconded her friend's request.

"Do stay, Jake, I would feel better if you did," she said softly. Jake smiled and agreed.

"Now get in here!" Tiff said, happily. "Just wear your undies, if you have to wear anything at all. You've certainly seen much more of us that we would have seen of you in that," Tiffany laughed. Jake slipped out of his slacks, stepping into the hot tub in his boxers. Ashley could see a small tent formed at his crotch as he stepped into the water.

The hot water and the steam rising was making Tiff extremely horny, as she was often after a party like that. If Ashley had not been there, she would have attacked Jake right there and then but she wanted to make it right for her friend. She wanted Ashley to be with a man that night and, if she had some too, then so much the better.

"Is your top too tight, Ashley?" Tiff asked as she slid her hand onto Ashley's thigh. They were sitting next to each other with Jake across the tub. "Mine is." Tiff unhooked her top, tossing it to the side.

"What are you doing, Tiff?" Ashley exclaimed.

"He's not seeing anything he hasn't seen all night," Tiff answered, laughing. She rubbed her tits, getting the tightness of the top off. "Mmmmmmmmmmmmm, this water feels great. try it, hon"

Ashley hesitantly unhooked her top, then cupped her breasts, almost too shy to let it fall. Here she had just danced in front of Jake all night without her top on, but she was feeling shy about this. Tiff grabbed her top, pulling it away from her, tossing it to the side. Jake laughed at Ashley's surprise. She slid under the water, then came up, her full breasts about half showing.

"Mmmmmmmmmm, it does feel good, Tiff," she said, beginning to relax again. Tiff leaned over to Ashley, telling her to just follow her lead. Ashley closed her eyes, shaking her head slightly, unsure as to what her friend had in mind.

"I want a lap dance," Tiff said, turning to Ashley, "How much for one?"

Ashley slid over to her friend. "This one's on the house, I guess," she said. Ashley sat on Tiff's lap, rubbing her ass against her. Tiff reached up, cupping her friend's firm breasts. Her fingers tugged at the hard nipples pointing at Jake. Ashley bit her lower lip as Tiff squeezed and groped her tits, kneading them in her fingers.

"I want a totally nude one, Ashley," Tiff said, pulling Ashley's bottom off. Ashley had been with Tiff and a guy before but had been just with her. With Jake, though, she wasn't sure where it would end up. Ashley leaned back, kissing Tiff full on the mouth. Jake could see their tongues whirling together. He felt his cock growing hard in his shorts. Tiffany slid her hand down Ashley's body, her fingers finding her bare lips. Ashley moaned as Tiff pressed her fingers into her pussy, teasing her.

Rocking back and forth, Ashley could feel her ass rubbing against Tiff's pussy, sending waves of pleasure through her body. Ashley rocked her hips back and forth against Tiff's plunging fingers, feeling them deep inside her. She looked at Jake, wanting to be with him but more nervous than ever, unsure how to act. Fortunately, Tiff knew what to do.

She put Ashley onto the side of the tub, kissing her thighs. Ashley leaned back on her elbows, spreading her legs for her friend. Tiff began to return the favor that Ashley had given her earlier that night. Ashley moaned as Tiff plunged her tongue deep into her slit, sucking on her wetness.

"Ooohhh Ggddd, Tiff!" Ashley cried, tightening her thighs around her head. Tiff sucked and licked Ashley's pussy hard, her tongue lashing at her lips. By now, Jake was very hard, stroking his thick cock through his shorts. He sat there watching, not sure whether he should join or not.

Tiff turned her head, smiling at Jake. She slapped her ass, sliding her fingers along between her cheeks. Jake took this as a cue, pulling his shorts off as he stood in the hot water. He walked up behind Tiff, his hands caressing her firm ass. Tiff moaned as he squeezed her cheeks, the vibrations adding to Ashley's sensations. Tiff could feel the hard cock rubbing against her ass, between her cheeks. She drove her tongue deep into Ashley's pussy, grinding her face between her legs. Ashley grabbed Tiff's head, holding it tight to her cunt. Her hips rocked back and forth, feeling Tiff's wonderful tongue inside her.

Ashley supported herself with one hand, grabbing her tit with the other. She caught Jake's eyes as her hand squeezed her large breast. They looked at each other, his eyes piercing deep into her. For a moment, Ashley felt a tinge of jealousy that her friend was about to be fucked by Jake.

Tiffany felt a change in both Jake and Ashley. she looked up, seeing Ashley looking at Jake. She stood up, kissing Ashley. She turned to Jake, "Wouldn't you just love to taste Ashley's sweet pussy? I want to feel her mouth on my pussy, now." Ashley smiled at Tiff, knowing what she had done. Jake smiled at Tiff, then at Ashley. Tiff climbed out of the tub and stood to the side of Ashley, her pussy right in front of her friend's mouth. Before she could begin eating her friend's shaved pussy, Jake took Ashley's face into her his hands. He kissed her. Ashley opened her mouth slightly, letting his warm tongue slide into her mouth. She had not kissed a man in many years and the feeling was different. It was much firmer and harder than a woman's kiss but it was still nice.

Ashley felt her breathing deepen as their kiss became more passionate, more urgent. Tiff ran her fingers through Ashley's hair as she watched her friend kiss Jake. When they broke the kiss, Jake smiled at Ashley tenderly. He kissed his way down her belly to her aching pussy.

Jake grabbed Ashley's firm ass, pulling her to his hungry mouth. She threw her head back as the bolts of electricity raced through her body. She felt Tiff's fingers wrapped in her hair as Tiff pulled her face to her pussy. Ashley inhaled Tiff's aroma, then plunged her tongue deep into her slit. Tiff cried with pleasure, her hips bucking back and forth against Ashley's talented mouth.

"Ooohhh fffuuuucckkkkk, Ashley... suck my cunt, babe, pleeaaasseee!!" Tiff cried. She held Ashley's head tight to her quivering pussy. Ashley could already taste her juices running down her thighs. She wanted to concentrate on Tiffany, but couldn't. Jake was busy bringing her close to the edge. She could feel her body trembling, shaking as the orgasm was building deep inside her. Ashley sucked on Tiff's labia, grinding her face against her wet cunt. Jake spread her lips, exposing her swollen clit. He took her bud between her teeth, sucking on it. Ashley's body jerked as the sensations exploded through her. He sucked and bit on her clit, bringing her closer and closer to her climax.

Jake plunged his fingers deep into Ashley's tight tunnel as he sucked and bit her clit. Ashley screamed as he finger fucked her cunt hard, his hand pounding against her. Jake felt her pussy tighten around his fingers, telling him that she was almost there. He rammed his fingers deep into her again and again, his tongue flicking over her clit. Ashley turned her head to the side, unable to concentrate on Tiff's wet pussy.

"Ooooohhhhh Gggdddddd, Jake!! " she screamed, her hips thrusting hard against his plunging fingers. He curled his fingers, rubbing against her g-spot, his mouth sucking on her clit. Tiff fell to her knees, burying her face in Ashley's tits as she took the hard nipple into her mouth. "Ooohhh Gggddddd, yyyeeeessssssss!!" she cried as a torrent of juices flooded from her pussy. Ashley grabbed Jake's head, holding it tight to her gushing cunt, not wanting to let go. Jake licked and sucked all he could, tasting her sweet, hot juices. Her body shook and jerked as she came again and again, squirting her cum on Jake's face and on her thighs. Her pussy clamped tight around his fingers, squeezing out her juices. Tiff sucked and pulled on her nipple with her teeth. She then scooped some of Ashley's cum and spread it onto her tits, sucking the wet nipple. Ashley felt her body shudder as the orgasm finally began to subside then fell back onto the deck.

"God, I can hardly move. That was wonderful Jake," she said, still trying to catch her breath. Tiff leaned over to Jake, kissing him, tasting her friend's sweet cum on his tongue. Jake was breathing hard, his body hot from the experience and the hot water.

"Let's cool off in the pool," Tiff said, running to the pool and diving in. Jake got out of the tub and lay next to Ashley. Looking down into her eyes, his hands caressed her trembling body. They looked at each other for several moments before he leaned down to her, kissing her passionately, his tongue exploring her warm mouth. Ashley could taste her cum on his tongue, adding to her desires. Tiff was splashing in the water, calling for them to come and join her.

"I want to tell you Jake, it has been a long time since I have been with a man. I am just glad that it's with you," Ashley said softly, running her fingers through his curly hair. Jake smiled at her, wanting to pull her into his body. Their moment was broken by Tiffany yelling at them again.

"C'mon guys," she yelled, trying to splash water up to them. They got up, walked to the pool hand in hand. Jake then picked up Ashley easily, throwing her into the pool and diving after her. Tiff swam to Ashley, taking her into her arms, their breasts pressed against one another.

"I told you that I owed you tonight," Tiff whispered to Ashley. "I hope this is a good enough pay back," she said, motioning at Jake. Ashley smiled at her friend, kissing her lovingly. This was more than she ever expected for dancing with her that night. Jake just watched as the two beautiful women kissed and embraced each other. After a few minutes, they decided to go back to the house.

Once in the bedroom, Tiff jumped onto the bed, sitting on her hands and knees, looking at Ashley. Her breasts swayed lusciously as Ashley crawled onto the bed after her. Ashley reached her arm out to Jake, pulling him onto the king size bed with them.

"I have been looking at his cock all night," Tiff said, stroking his hard, thick tool. Ashley looked at the thick shaft, stroking it slowly with Tiff. She had enjoyed sucking her husband when they were first married, but later, she came to hate it. He had used it to belittle and abuse her towards the end of their marriage. But now the old feeling was coming back. She and Tiff slipped between Jake's legs, holding his cock together. They kissed each other, then flicked their tongues over the hard cock. Jake moaned with pleasure as Tiff dropped her head, engulfing his thick shaft.

"Oooohhh Gggddddd, Tiffany," Jake cried, his cock throbbing and jerking in her mouth. Jake's breathing deepened as her head bobbed up and down the long shaft. Running her fingers through Tiff’s hair, Ashley watched her friend swallow Jake's cock.

Sometimes after a party, there had been a small "orgy" where some of the guests and the dancers had been together where there had been some men but Ashley had always stayed with other women, even avoiding the possibility of a threesome with a woman and a man altogether. Ashley was almost in a trance as she watched Tiffany expertly sucking Jake's hard cock. She licked her lips, wanting to touch him. For the first time in many years, Ashley wanted to feel a cock in her mouth, to give the pleasure to a man.

She nudged Tiffany slightly with her shoulder. Tiff looked up at Ashley, smiled, then crawled up Jake's body, letting her large breasts drag across his chest. Tiffany kissed Jake, then lay beside him, wanting her friend to take the next step.

At first, Ashley licked the shaft uneasily, then rubbed the head against her face. She closed her eyes, pursing her lips around the thick head then slid her mouth down, taking the hard cock into her small mouth. A rush of emotions came over her all at once. First her husband, the man she hated but then, slowly, memories of her younger days with her other boyfriends. Ashley blocked out her husband and thought only of the feeling of the head sliding against her throat and the pleasure that it was obviously giving Jake.

Jake68
Jake68
147 Followers