Bachelor Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jake68
Jake68
148 Followers

Jake moaned loudly, his body twisting and squirming as Ashley's head slid up and down the shaft. Ashley knew that he was enjoying it, that she was giving him all the pleasure she could. She clamped her lips tight around his cock, sucking as her head bobbed up and down.

"Ooohhhh fffuuuucckkkkk, Ashley, that feels sooo good!" Jake cried, grabbing her long hair with his fingers. She could feel his cock growing harder and thicker in her mouth. The head slipped out of her mouth as she slid her tongue down to his balls, sucking them gently. Jake's body jerked and twisted as she stroked his thick shaft, loving the feeling of it in her fingers. She looked up at Jake, sliding her tongue up the shaft. At the head, Ashley circled the tip with her tongue, then took the whole cock deep into her mouth.

Jake fell back on the bed, straining to keep from cumming. His rod filled her mouth. She had forgotten how good it felt to have a real, flesh and blood, thick, hard cock in her mouth, better than any dildo or fake cock she had used before.

Jake grabbed Ashley by her head, pulling her up to him before he could cum. He looked deeply into her eyes as she slid up his muscular body.

"That was wonderful Ashley," he said, pulling her lips to his. They kissed deeply as his arms wrapped around her small body, totally encasing her. The feeling of being surrounded by his body was incredible. Ashley felt safe and protected from everything, able to be free to give herself all to him and Tiffany.

"Are we just going to kiss or are we going to have sex?" Tiffany asked, breaking the moment. Ashley looked at Jake, then pushed him back onto the bed.

"SEX!!" she exclaimed. "You have to let Jake eat you, Tiff. He isn't too bad, for a man," she said, laughing.

"I'll take that as a complement," Jake replied, letting his hands slide over Ashley's tight body. Ashley closed her eyes as his fingers glided over her breasts, toying with her hard nipples.

"Lie back, Tiff, I owe you now," Ashley said, smiling at her friend and lover. Tiffany lay back on the bed. Jake kissed his way up her legs, sucking and biting on her inner thighs. She squirmed on the bed as Jake nuzzled his face against her bare pussy.

"Oooohhhh fffuuuucckkkkk, he is good," Tiff moaned, pulling Ashley to her. Tiff opened her legs wider, giving Jake full access to her cunt. Teasing her lips with his tongue, Jake then plunged his stiff tongue deep into her wet pussy. Tiffany arched her back, grabbing a the sheets as Jake sucked and ate her quivering pussy.

Ashley buried her face in Tiff's large tits, sucking on her flesh as she squeezed and groped her breasts. Tiff loved being the center of attention, having four hands grabbing at her body. She thrust her hips against Jake's tongue, feeling it sliding deeper into her. Her body began shaking as her orgasm grew from inside. Ashley groped and squeezed her tits, sucking on her large, hard nipples.

Sliding his hands under her firm ass, Jake lifted Tiff up off the bed, holding her soaking cunt to his mouth. He ground his face against her, sucking on her labia.

"Ooohhhhh Gggdddd, ooooohhhhhh Gggddddd," she screamed, her body convulsing, fire coursing through of all her nerves. Jake spread her lips with his thumbs, sliding his teeth across her clit.

"Ooooohhhhh fffuuuccckkkkkkkk," she cried, her arms slamming against the bed uncontrollably. "Eat me Jake, eat my fuckin' cunt!" she demanded. Jake sucked on her swollen bud, catching it between his teeth. Tiffany squirmed and twisted on the bed, her body reacting on its own. She grabbed Ashley's head, holding it tight to her sensitive breasts, loving the feel of Ashley's mouth on her tits. Jake worked on Tiff's clit, knowing that she was about to cum.

"Ooooohhhhh fffuuuucckkkkk, I’mmmmmmm cuuuummmiiinnnggggg!!" Tiff screamed, her body arching back, becoming rigid as every nerve fiber in her body exploded. Her cunt began pulsing, forcing her juices out into Jake's hungry mouth. Her cum squirted out, splashing onto Jake's face and chest as it ran down her thighs and between her cheeks. Tiffany's body shook and shuddered for several minutes as Jake continued eating her gushing cunt. She came again and again, grabbing at the bed sheets as her orgasms erupted. Finally, Jake laid her ass back onto the bed, kissing and sucking at her wet lips. Tiffany felt her heart pounding against her chest as she tried to catch her breath from the massive series of orgasms. Eventually, she just lay there, lost in her own world, her body trembling uncontrollably.

"I told you he was good," Ashley said laughing. She looked at Jake, his face covered with Tiff's hot cum. She leaned towards Jake, kissing and sucking Tiff's juices from his face. "Mmmmmmmmmmmmm," Ashley moaned softly.

"I need to rest a second," Tiff said, still trying to catch her breath. "You two go on without me."

Jake looked at Ashley, wanting her more than ever. Ashley paused for a second. As long as Tiff was there, involved, it wasn't as if she was totally with a man, that it was just part of her normal lifestyle. But now, she had to make the real decision. It only took her a second to make. She reached her hand out to Jake, pulling him to her as she lay back on the bed. Jake slid next to her, pulling her onto his side. Her tits pressed against his side as they kissed deeply, passionately. This kiss felt different. It was between Ashley and Jake alone, not as part of a threesome sex romp. He wrapped his arms around her tightly, slipping his thigh between her legs. Ashley felt her heart beating rapidly against her chest as she pressed her mound against his thigh. They both wanted to say something, but didn't want to chance spoiling the moment.

Supporting himself so that he wouldn't crush her small body, Jake rolled on top of her, looking down into her eyes. His heart was pounding against his chest. Ashley could feel the thick head of his cock pressing against her shaved lips. She bit her lips as he pressed his hips forward. The thick head forced its way between her lips, sliding slightly into her tunnel. Slowly he thrust his hips, his cock sliding deeper and deeper with each thrust. Ashley moaned as he thrust hard, plunging his hard cock all the way into her tight pussy.

"Ooooohhhhh Ggddddddd," she cried as his hips slammed against her, driving his cock in deep. She felt his cock split her open as his pace increased. she lifted her legs, wrapping them around his waist, trying to pull him deeper into her. Jake could feel her pussy gripping his cock, holding him deep inside her. He thrust again and again, his cock taking full strokes. Their eyes met, locked together in their passion. Ashley could feel his cock growing harder, thicker inside her, filling her with his presence.

Jake lifted himself slightly, now thrusting down into her. His cock rubbed against her clit as he pounded her. She felt her body begin to shake as her orgasm grew. Jake rolled onto his back, keeping his cock inside her. She straddled his hips, looking down into his eyes, rocking her hips back and forth. Leaning her hands on his chest, she rocked harder and harder, feeling his cock scraping against her clit. Jake moaned loudly, thrusting hard against her.

"Ooohh Ggddd, you feel so good, Ashley," he whispered. Jake grabbed her by her waist, lifting her, then slamming her down onto him. His cock plunged deep into her tight cunt, stretching her.

"Ooohhhh Gggddd, yyyeeeessssssss," she moaned, feeling his cock throb inside her. He lifted then slammed her down. His thrusting hips slamming against her as he drove his thick cock ever deeper into her. Tiffany sat up, leaning against Ashley as she rode his hard cock. Ashley felt her hands sliding over her ass, then up her belly, cupping her bouncing tits.

Tiff squeezed and groped Ashley's breasts as Jake pounded her tight cunt. She squeezed her pussy tight around the thick cock, adding to the sensations for both. Ashley rocked harder, feeling her body about to let loose. Jake's hips slammed against the insides of her thighs again and again, bringing her closer and closer to the edge. Jake grabbed her waist tight, slamming her down hard.

"Ooooohhhhhh Ggggddddddddd," she screamed as her body became rigid. She came hard, her pussy gripping his cock tight. Her juices flooded from her tunnel engulfing Jake's cock in her essence. Jake kept pounding her hard, driving his cock into her again and again. Tiffany reached around her belly, rubbing Ashley's clit. Ashley came again and then a series of orgasms raced through her body. She could feel Jake's cock throbbing inside her, ready to explode. She was about to collapse on him when she remembered that she wasn't protected.

"Pull out, Jake, please... you have to," Ashley pleaded, almost apologetically. Ashley slid off of him. Jake looked around, not sure where to cum.

"I can help you out here," Tiffany said, lowering her head quickly. She opened her mouth, taking his cock deep into her throat

"Oooohhhh Gggddddd," Jake screamed as he came hard, his hot cum shooting deep into her mouth. Tiff pulled away, letting the rest of the cum shoot onto her face and tits. Ashley watched for a moment, then lowered her mouth onto his still throbbing cock. She tasted a man's cum for the first time in many years. She savored the taste, glad that she had finally found the right man to be with.

Tiffany and Ashley licked Jake clean, enjoying the taste of his and Ashley's cum on his cock. Ashley rubbed Tiff's tits, smearing the cum over her nipples then sucking them clean.

"That was incredible," Jake said softly, lost in the dreaminess of the moment. The two girls looked at each other, giggling like some school girls.

"It was, wasn't it?" answered Ashley, kissing her friend, then kissing her new lover. All three collapsed on the bed, cuddling together. Ashley was in the middle, spooned by Tiff and resting on Jake. She loved the feeling of being spooned by Tiff, her firm breasts pressing against her back and Tiff's pussy rubbing against her ass. Ashley kissed Jake goodnight and they all drifted off to sleep.

Later that night, Ashley woke up, noticing that Jake was gone. Finding his button shirt, she put it on to look for him. He was in the kitchen, drinking some water. He turned to see Ashley walking into the room. He looked at her, his shirt buttoned only at the bottom buttons. His shirt, long enough to just cover her pussy, but open to show her beautifully shaped breasts, swaying gently as she walked in. He stood there for a moment, looking at her.

"You look so beautiful, Ashley," he said, leaning against the counter. "I was so dry from all the alcohol and sex," he laughed, "I had to get some water."

"I could use some, too," she answered, walking up to him. She took the glass from his hand, her eyes never leaving his, and took a sip. She leaned against him, resting her head on his chest. She could feel his cock stirring against her tummy.

"Let's go outside onto the deck. The lake is really pretty this time of night," Jake said softly. Ashley smiled, nodding her head. Putting a terry cloth robe, Jake led Ashley onto the deck. The full moon reflected off the still waters, bright enough even for the trees across the lake to shimmer on the water.

"This is really beautiful here, so relaxing and peaceful," she said, leaning against the railings. A cool breeze blew across the point, chilling Ashley slightly. Jake wrapped her in the robe, his naked body pressed against hers. Ashley slipped out of his shirt, letting it fall to the deck. She pressed back against him, feeling his warmth on her bare skin.

"I like it here, too," Jake said, "Mike sometimes lets me use it when he is out of town. It is really a great place to get away from it all." Jake pulled her tighter to him, his arms cupping the sides of her beasts. Ashley wiggled her ass against him, feeling his cock pressing against her back.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm, you feel so good, Jake," she moaned softly, kissing his arm as he held her. She stepped onto the lower slat of the railing to give her an extra few inches of height. She pressed her ass back, feeling his cock hardening against her cheeks. Jake moaned, kissing, biting the back of her neck. Ashley bit her lower lip hard, her breathing deepening.

"I want you, Ashley," Jake whispered, kissing her neck. Ashley turned her head to him, her eyes filled with desire and lust.

"I want you, too, Jake. I want you to take me hard," she pleaded, grinding her ass against his cock.

Jake slid his cock under her, the head sliding between her lips. She moaned loudly, feeling the tip rubbing against her still sensitive clit. Letting the robe slip off his arms, Jake grabbed Ashley's breasts, toying with her already hard nipples. Ashley rocked her hips back and forth, feeling the thick head press into her pussy.

"Oooohhh Gggdddd, Jake... fuck me, please fuck me hard!!" she pleaded, thrusting her ass back against him. Jake adjusted the angle of his hips, pushing the head into her. He thrust hard, driving his hard cock all the way into her tight cunt.

"Ooohhhhh Gggddd, Ashley, you are soooo tight," he cried as he slammed his hips hard against her firm, round backside. Ashley held onto the railing, afraid the pounding might break the boards. Jake's hands groped her tits, squeezing them hard, his fingers pulling at her nipples. Just a few hours earlier, they had make love. Now they were deep in the throes of raw sex.

"Fuck me, Jake, fuck me hard!!" she cried, thrusting her hips back, meeting his thrusts. She felt his hand slapping against her ass, then again. Her cheek stung with the pain of his hand. His hips slammed against her ass, driving her against the railing. Her tits banged against the top rail as his thick cock rammed hard into her tight cunt. His cock filled her cunt, stretching her wide as it slammed in and out of her. He slapped her again, then again. The mix of pain from his hand and the pleasure from his cock was overwhelming. She felt her body shaking violently, ready to release its juices. Jake reached under her, his fingers finding her swollen clit. He rubbed her bud slowly at first, then more quickly.

"Ooohhhh fffuuuucckkkkk, Jake... yyyeeeessssssss... I'm cuumminnnggggggg," she screamed, ramming her hips against his thrusting cock. Jake grabbed her tit with one hand, using it to pull her back onto his cock. She could feel his cock growing thicker inside her, filling her cunt with his rod. Jake grabbed her hips, pushing, then pulling her back hard, slamming his hips against her ass again and again.

"Ooohhhh Ggggddddddddd!!" she cried as her gates opened, letting a flood of hot juices spew out of her quivering cunt. Her cum squirted out onto his hips, running down her thighs. Her ass squished her juices against him, splattering it all over their bodies. Jake slammed his hips against her again and again, bringing her to a rapid series of climaxes.

"Ooohhh fffuuuucckkkkk, Jake... yyyeeeessssssss!!" she cried, her body shuddering for orgasm after orgasm. Jake turned her around and lifted her onto him. He leaned against the railing, her legs wrapped tight around his waist. His cock easily slipped into her wet pussy. Their eyes locked together as he thrust his hips again and again, driving his thick cock deep into her. Her tits pressed against his chest, her nipples rubbing against his hairs. Ashley screamed as she came again, losing count as he pounded her. She could feel his cock throbbing inside her, pressing against her walls.

"Ooooohhhhh Gggddddd, I'mmmm cuuuummmiiinnnggggg!!" Jake cried, thrusting slower, but harder against her. Letting her down, she fell to her knees, taking his throbbing hard cock deep into her mouth. She wanted to taste him, to taste his seed. She rocked her head back and forth, tasting her own cum on his thick shaft. Jake grabbed her head, fucking her sweet face.

"Oooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh," he moaned as his hot cum shot deep into her mouth. Ashley wrapped her lips tight around his thick cock, sucking it all in. She swallowed as much as she could, but he filled her small mouth with his juices. Some cum began to drool out the side of her mouth. She kept sucking, her lips tight around him.

"Ooohhh Ggddd, Ashley, I am soo drained," he moaned, looking down at her. His eyes were glazed over as he could hardly stand. She looked up at him, his cock still deep in her mouth. She slipped it out, rubbing the head over her face as she swallowed his cum. She rubbed the head over her tits, then stood up. He held her tight against his body, kissing the top of her head. Ashley let herself sink into his arms, into his body.

They stood there for a few minutes, enjoying the afterglow of their passion. They shared a chaise, looking out over the water. Jake pulled the robe over Ashley to keep her warm. He stroked her hair away from her eyes, looking at her beautiful, young face as she rested on his chest, his hands caressing her still trembling body. Their conversation was continuous, but soft, not wanting to spoil the night.

After a half an hour, Jake picked her up, carrying Ashley back to bed. They fell asleep in each other's arms, to be woken only by the noise of the cleaning crew late that next morning. Neither Ashley nor Tiff had work that night so they decided to stay the rest of the weekend at the lake with Jake.

Jake68
Jake68
148 Followers