Bachelor Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That polar bear rug made a great platform for fucking doggie, spoons and its variations, and girl-atop-guy, both facing forward and away. No matter what position we were in, her short-wave pleasure radio worked just fine in all of them.

At one point, we were in a 69 on the rug, with me on the bottom. The bear head made an excellent place to rest my head and was at just the right height and angle to eat her luscious pussy with ease, and I was delighted that she enjoyed having her asshole licked and tongue-fucked—another first for her—though it looked awfully small for my thickness, so I decided not to do anal—that could wait for another time.

It was during that 69 that she sucked me for the first time that evening. The girl could suck a dick! I'm not sure if someone taught her, but, since she was learning so much about sex with me even though she was already 21, I'd say she was just a natural. Her big meaty tits dangling down with their grapey nipples on my stomach just felt great as she noisely sucked and slurped my cock like a popsickle on a hot summer day.

Looking up at her ass and pussy from below and behind in the 69 was truly a sight to behold. The distinct tan lines on the bottom of her buns perfectly followed the creases between bun and leg, and seemed to me like arrows pointing at the best stuff: This way to pussy. And watching her thick lips and concave cheeks suck me by looking between her legs, across her wet pussy, and on between her bobbling boobs draped down was just a view to die for.

In the interest of giving her the maximum amount of pleasure for as long as possible, I had kept my do-not-cum switch on so long that I was beginning to wonder whether I could ejaculate at all. I do not know if I can count as high as the number of times she came.

I twisted a fatty and fired it up, which obviously made her nervous. At first she said she did not partake, but halfway through it, I absent-mindedly passed it to her, and she finished it with me.

"I'm so thirsty!" she exclaimed. I was, too, and our glasses were empty, so she grabbed them and ran, completely naked, out the door and down the dark hall to get more beer. She was certainly a sight to behold, her big boobs bouncing up and down as she ran. I do love to see a fine-looking, booby girl run naked, and she was doubtless one fine looking, booby girl! She obviously didn't mind the group back in the XXX film room seeing her nude, as some of them were half-naked when we left anyway.

She was gone for several minutes, and I imagined I might be missing a full-fledged orgy going on in the video room. Vicki, my buddy's wife, was a cute blonde with nothing short of enormous tits, and I pictured her with frat-boy cocks in all holes and both hands while her hubby watched, covered in layers of licking naked sorority girls with his dick ball-deep in Christy's mouth. This fantasy quickly became so realistically probable and appealing that I decided to go down there to see just what was up.

But as I pushed open the door, Christy finally appeared. "Everybody's gone. There's not a soul left here but us. The keg's empty, but I was able to coax a little bit of brew out for us," handing me a half a beer with lots of foam on top. "Yeah, when the beer's gone, the party's generally over," I said, a bit disappointed there was no orgy actually in process.

"Well," she said, "Our party's not over. I wanna do that simultaneous blow-job/titty-fuck thingy they were doing in the film, and, you know, it's high time you cum, too!" Christy suggested. Sounded like a superb idea to me.

I looked around and decided that the 15-foot Nile crocodile on the floor would be an excellent perch for this activity. After all, its open mouth had served well as an ashtray for the doob. "What a crock!" I lamely joked. She laughed anyway.

Its head was raised, so I sat on it backwards while she sat down on its flat back facing me, her soft, smooth vagina rubbing on its rough, knobby skin. His dry skin looked like it could use some emollient, and what could be better than Christy's pussy juice?

I kissed her and worked my way down to her tits, slobbering in her cleavage. She proceeded to lick and slobber all over my dick, then gobbled it down to its base, with just the right amount of suction, her long tongue swirling expertly as she up and downed my shaft with care.

With her chin on her chest, I was easily able to slide my cock between her firm young breasts and up into and out of her moist mouth as she squeezed her extra-firm tits tightly together around me. I finally felt my cum slowly but surely rising until, at last, I came, spewing spurt after spurt after spurt. Appropriate to the situation, I belted out my best Tarzan yell.

It had been a good while since I'd been with a woman, and my semen supply was at maximum. She tried to swallow it all but just couldn't, so my cum dribbled down her chin, brown neck, and all over her magnificent breasts. I slapped my cock on them, and rubbed its underside on the big grapes that were her nipples, having an ecstatic and long-lasting orgasm. The zebra on the wall seemed to be nodding approvingly, but those guys are always horsing around!

We used the polar bear's arm to clean up, dressed, and I drove her to her parent's home nearby.

Christy was a delightful young woman, and I would have surely dated her had I not lived far away in another city.

We kissed each other goodnight in my car in the driveway. Her parting words were, "That was the best sex I ever had! "Can't wait to see you tomorrow!" she shouted as I pulled out of the driveway. To say that I was looking forward to seeing her the next day at the wedding and reception would surely be the understatement of the decade.

On wedding day, I could hardly take my eyes off her as she walked slowly up the aisle and stood at the front of the church. She looked beautiful in the halter style bridesmaid dress, and definitely got the best cleavage award. I could barely wait to deposit another river of sperm in that canyon! I sped to the reception, but couldn't find her anywhere. I kept asking, but no one had seen her after the wedding was over. Strange, not to mention extremely disappointing. In fact, I never saw her again.

Remember how I'd at first sized up her and her friends as a straight little sorority goody girls who teased but would not deliver? Man, was I wrong! I found out that, as had already begun before Christy and I left the fraternity video room, guys and gals paired off, and everybody got laid but one guy. There was one more bachelor than bachelorettes, and he ended up being the odd man out. Most couples went off together to their own places.

But my buddy said he and his two brothers went back to his house with his wife, bride-to-be, and the leggy maid of honor, respectively, and fucked in his den in view of each other to the light of MTV until daybreak! Not that I did not enjoy immensely Christy in the trophy room, but I wished we'd been there with them in his den. I want my MTV!

The only down side to the story—other than Christy mysteriously disappearing—was that, being the last ones to leave and having no key, we left the frat house unlocked and the killer JBL studio monitors were stolen. The fraternity brothers agreed, however, that it was an acceptable tradeoff for all the sexual fun.

It just goes to show you: If you meet a person you're attracted to, don't just assume she's out of range. Give it your best shot, and you just might get lucky like we all did.

Oh, and one final thing. Turns out, the one guy who didn't get laid that night came out of the closet a couple years later. He was gay!

12