Bachelor Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each time I circled around I let them have me for just a little bit longer. I could tell from the bulging cocks trying to burst from their crotches that they all wanted to fuck me. I wondered if they knew that I was just as turned on as they were, perhaps even more, by all this teasing.

The next time I made my way to Tom I spun around and sat in his lap, grinding my ass on his crotch so I could feel his hard cock through his pants against me. He wrapped his arms around me, grabbing each of my boobs with his hands. I unbuttoned my shirt and he reached inside to hold my tits. He pinched my nipples through the fabric of the bra and it sent chills through me because they are extremely sensitive. I looked around the room at all the eyes staring at us.

My bra was the type with a front snap, perfect for this type of occasion, and I had it undone before he realized what was happening. The cups fell away from my breasts and suddenly he was holding my bare boobs in his hands. I kept my shirt and unsnapped bra on as I continued to grind my ass into him as he played with my boobs and hard nipples.

After giving Tom a good feel I walked over to Bill and leaned over as I wiggled my freed boobs for him. Bill licked his lips as he stared at my exposed chest.

I gave him a sexy grin saying, "C'mon Bill, I've been watching you tonight. Aren't these what you've been wanting? Touch them......"

Well, it didn't take any more encouragement as Bill pulled me to him and I mounted his chair like a lap dancer. My bare boobs were in his face and he leaned forward to suck and taste my nipples.

"That's it Bill, " I whispered to him, "Do it...... Show me what you wanted to do to me in the bedroom."

Bill's hands had been holding my thighs as I danced in front of him. I felt them moving up my bare thighs. He didn't stop there as the rest of the group cheered him to go higher. He didn't disappoint them as he reached between my legs and cupped my damp pussy.

I swiveled my hips around his hand, leaving no doubt that he was more than welcome to keep going. His fingers moved aside the fabric of my thong and I felt them exploring my pussy, looking for its magical entrance. It didn't take long to find and, as wet as I was, his finger easily slid up into my cunt.

It seemed everyone was cheering him on and I certainly didn't mind; hell, it felt damn good! He started to finger fuck me, thrusting his finger in and out of me like a small cock. I moaned aloud and leaned my head back with my eyes closed, letting everyone see how much I was loving it.

I let Bill play with me for a while longer before I eased myself off the chair and moved away from him. He tasted his finger and smiled at me. I winked back at him and moved to make the rounds again. This time everyone was a lot more aggressive now that the door had been opened. Every one of them went straight for my pussy, some being gentle with me while others were a bit too rough and I had to scold them.

Once everyone had groped me a few times I went back to center of the room and started to strip everything off. Slowly I removed each article of clothing until finally I was standing there naked in the middle of all of them. A thought came to me then and I decided to put on a bit of a show for them. I laid on my back in the middle of the room and spread my legs wide apart.

Reaching between my legs with one hand, I began to masturbate for them while I squeezed with my boobs and pinched my nipples with my other hand. I watched them as I slowly masturbated, getting as turned on by the looks on their faces as I was by my own hand.

It was then I noticed that Bill had pulled out a video camera and was taping me. A feeling of panic came over me for a few seconds and I wondered what I should do. Magically a large dildo appeared and was handed to me. It was pretty large but looked to be just what my pussy wanted so I started fucking myself with it to the delight of my onlookers. My first orgasm was starting so I just ignored the camera and let my orgasm sweep through me.

Someone called out, "Damn, she's cumming!" and sure enough I was.

My initial fear of being filmed having sex with a group of guys disappeared as my orgasm grew. I didn't care anymore if Bill was videotaping me; all I wanted at that moment was to enjoy the waves of sheer pleasure that were running up and down my body.

For the next few minutes I closed my eyes and forgot all about the guys watching me, about being in a strange house, and about the camera that was recording everything I was doing. It was just me and that wonderful high I get whenever I cum, better than any drug could be since it was natural and a part of my being. The dildo became a real cock, fucking me and driving me wild as my pussy clamped down on it.

As my orgasm faded the real world came slowly back into focus. I opened my eyes and saw everyone just staring at me, some with their mouths wide open after watching the spectacle on the floor in front of them. I finally got up on my feet again and danced again in front of them, totally nude.

I felt like the sexiest girl in the world the way they were all fixated on me and I smiled as a couple of the guys got carried away and unzipped their jeans to let their hard cocks out. Each time one did and started stroking himself I would stand in front of him and give him an up close and personal show.

I knew I must have been doing a pretty damn good job for them to get carried away to the point that they would start jacking off in front of their friends. Even Bill had his cock out, stroking himself with one hand while running the video recorder with the other.

Eventually they all had their cocks out except the one I wanted the most -- Tom the groom. As the groom about to be married, I suppose he felt it would be inappropriate to do any more then he had already done with me. Touching my boobs was one thing but fucking me was another thing entirely! Well, to my horny and wicked mind, that just made Tom even more desirable and more of a challenge.

I slowly slinked up to him and sat in his lap with my left arm around his neck. Tom didn't seem to know what to do now that a naked girl was perched on his lap! Well, based on the lump under my ass, I was sure he knew what he WANTED to do but not what he SHOULD do. I figured he just needed a little bit more encouragement.

I took his hand and put it on my lap such that it was just inches from my pussy. I put both arms around his neck now, twisting so my bare boobs were rubbing against his chest.

Looking into his eyes I smiled seductively and said coyly, "What's the matter Tom? Why aren't you playing with yourself like everyone else? Don't I turn you on?"

Tom put his other arm around me, keeping his hand resting on my bare upper leg.

"Damn babe, you should know better than that!" he exclaimed.

His face had a look of confusion and panic. He was obviously torn between his sworn love to his fiancé and his lust for me.

"Damn I am sorry but I just can't do anything like this the night before I get married, you know? I swore to her just this afternoon that I wouldn't do anything like this."

I licked his face with my tongue and whispered in his ear, "Remember Tom, tonight I am just a fantasy girl. I am here to do anything you want --and yes, I mean ANYTHING! It doesn't matter since Tammy will never know and what she doesn't know won't hurt her!"

"Oh, goodness,...ohhh," he moaned as I wiggled my ass such that it ground on his cock.

He didn't say anything more but I knew he was weakening so I kept up the pressure. A tremendous thrill ran through me as I realized from his lack of resistance that he had decided that I was worth cheating with on his new wife-to-be hours before their wedding.

I stood up and spread his legs apart, allowing me to kneel in front of him. Reaching forward, I unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants. His hands kept trying weakly to push me away but it was not a very convincing performance. That was the moment I knew that I had him -- he was going to be mine for the night!

Bill had moved over to tape everything as I pulled Tom's pants and underwear off and it wasn't long before Tom's stiff cock was on display for everyone to see. I was pleased to see he didn't shave and I couldn't wait to bury my face in his thick bush of pubic hair.

I looked around one last time to make sure everyone's eyes were fixed on me. I felt an incredible rush of excitement at the thought of being totally naked in front of all of them and having them watch me as I gave Tom a blowjob.

I turned back, looked up at Tom with a sexy smile, and said, "I'm going to give you a blowjob like Tammy has never given you before and never will!"

Although Tom had long ago stopped all resistance, he still appeared to be unsure about what was going to happen if I kept going in this direction.

Then he surprised me by mumbling, "Hell, that should be easy! Tammy won't blow me anyway."

Wow! Talk about sweet music to my ears! Now more than ever I really wanted to suck him. The poor slob was about to marry a girl who didn't like to suck cock! What a pity! Well, I was about to make him miserable for life once he learned how good a blowjob could be. So with renewed determination I went to work on his hard cock.

It was actually pretty large compared to most guys and no matter what he might be saying about being faithful and all; there was no hiding what he wanted! I licked just the tip of his head, brushing my hair out of the way so Bill could get a good view with his video camera. The audience had gone silent once I started.

I then proceeded to give Tom the best blowjob I knew how. I licked him, kissed him, and sucked him using every trick in my oral arsenal. He was pretty drunk which is the only reason he didn't cum in the first 5 minutes although I was careful always to back off just as I felt him starting to go over the edge. Throughout his precum would seep out and I licked it off, savoring the salty flavor.

What really seemed to turn everyone on the most was when I would take him completely into my mouth, deep throating his entire manhood! Tom was at least nine inches long erect and I had to force him down my throat to get him all in my mouth.

I would ease him in until my face was tight against his groin, his pubic hair pressed against my face. The first time I did this I heard a number of the guys talking to each other and I knew they were impressed with my efforts.

Tom certainly was! Whatever reservations he may have had were ancient history as he leaned back and enjoyed the best and possibly the last blowjob he would ever have, assuming he stayed true to the woman he was marrying.

Bill was standing to the side now and I could see his cock was still sticking out from his pants. He was stroking it hard as he filmed Tom getting a blowjob. I noted for the not-so-distant future reference that his cock was huge --even bigger than Tom's! I spread my legs apart as I kneeled in front of Tom, letting everyone have a good look at my bare cunt.

I started playing with myself with my free hand as I sucked Tom even harder. Tom was again at the point where he was close to cumming so I stroked Tom's cock with my hand and let him out of my mouth while I looked up at him.

"Well, Tom," I said in a seductive voice, "How am I doing?"

Tom rolled his eyes and groaned, "Fuck, baby, I never knew it could feel this good!"

I stood up while keeping my hand wrapped around Tom's stiff cock. Turning around to face the guys, I spread my legs and leaned over, reaching for my ankles. Everyone quickly realized what I wanted and the guys started to cheer and hoot, urging Tom to fuck me.

Actually it was more like, "Fuck the bitch!" and "Give it to her, Tom!"

I didn't mind one bit because that was exactly what I wanted at that moment. Tom was in a daze from the blowjob and beer but he still hesitated.

I can't even describe the deliciously erotic feelings I was having knowing that tonight I was sexy enough to make him want to do exactly what he had promised his young fiancé he wouldn't, things he would remember for the rest of his life whenever he was with his wife, things that would always be in the back of his mind whenever his wife asked him if he was faithful to her.

It was a fucking amazing feeling to have this much power over anyone, to know he craved me so much he was willing to do anything to have me, regardless of the potential consequences.

As for me, I was in my own sexual world where all reasoning and inhibitions were cast aside. It was rare for me to get this carried away to the point where I was willing to do anything just for mere sexual gratification. Even so, time seemed to stand still for just a moment as my mind cleared and I realized what I was doing.

Could I really be doing this? Here I was totally nude in front of a bunch of horny guys getting ready to fuck some poor bastard who really wanted to be true to his new wife but had succumbed to me while his best man was recording the entire show!

For a brief instant I questioned myself, wondering if this was something I really should be doing. How would I feel tomorrow when it was all over? How would Tom feel the next time he saw his young bride, knowing what he had done this night? When he made love to her on their wedding night, would he still be thinking of me sucking his cock?

Then just as rapidly that moment was gone and real time was restored. The music and indecent comments from the guys were back and I was stroking Tom's cock while at the same time massaging my pussy, getting it ready for his inaugural entry.

That weird moment when time stood still had now disappeared as lust and desire returned. There was no turning back now; I was going to have Tom fuck me in front of all his friends and that was that! Nothing was going to stop me now!

Bill was urging Tom to fuck me along with the others and finally Tom stood up and spread my ass apart to get a better view of me. He took his cock in his hand and I felt him pressing it up against my ass and then lowering it down to find the opening to my pussy.

I was soaking wet and his cock was still wet from my mouth so he slid easily into me. Usually I like it when a man enters me slowly, taking his time to fill me with his cock, and letting me experience the feel of each inch of his cock as it entered me. Tom was too horny for that kind of discipline and he just rammed himself into me.

I gasped as all nine inches of him suddenly filled my pussy, splitting me apart like he was going to rip me in two. He didn't stay still inside my sweet cunt, but immediately began to pump himself in and out of me. I could feel and hear him as he repeatedly rammed deep into me, making a slapping sound as he slammed against my body with every thrust. I moaned loudly as he fucked me harder and harder!

"Fuck me, Tom!" I cried out.

Everyone cheered as I kept screaming out for him to fuck me harder. We were in the middle of the room now, Tom with his pants at his ankles and his shirt still on, slamming his huge cock into my small nude sexy body as his friends watched in amazement.

I doubted that any of them could quite believe what they were seeing. They had all known that Bill had arranged for a stripper to tease them but did any of them really expect that the groom, good ol' Tom, who was getting married shortly, would be fucking a slut he didn't know in the middle of the living room right in front of them all -- and have it filmed?

I felt Tom's cock swelling even more and his pace was quickening so I knew he was about to cum. Ordinarily I would have let him cum deep inside me as I love the feeling of a cock exploding in me and shooting hot loads of cum deep in my pussy.

However, I still wanted to put on a great show for everyone and I knew that guys love watching girls take cum in the mouth. I stepped forward so he came out of me (my pussy felt soooooo empty all of a sudden that I almost took him back in me immediately) and turned around to kneel in front of him.

Tom's cock was reacting in a predictable manner and, when I knew he was ready to explode, I yelled, "OK, Bill, don't miss this!"

I sucked Tom's cock for a few more seconds and then stroked him with my hand as I held his swollen head a couple of inches away from my open mouth. It didn't take more than a few strokes before he surged and a huge load of cum shot from his cock directly into my mouth.

I could feel it hit the back of my throat and pool on my tongue as Tom groaned and came again and yet again. A few shots missed my mouth and landed on my cheek and breasts but most of it made it into my mouth. Mmmmmm he tasted so fucking good!

I kept stroking him even after he stopped, trying to milk every drop from his balls that I could. I looked up at Bill's camera, opened my mouth wide, and stuck out my tongue so he could film the cum that was on it. Then I used Tom's cock to wipe the cum that was on my cheek into my mouth and then my fingers to catch the cum on my boobs.

When I put his cock back in my mouth and sucked the last few drops from him I could feel him shudder as my tongue swirled around his now very sensitive cock. He slowly softened in my mouth and finally he stepped back, sinking into his chair with a look of exhaustion.

Tom was shaking his head and I could hear him muttering to himself saying, "What have I done? What if Tammy finds out?"

I felt so naughty as I listened to him worrying about his fiancé, but I also knew he would never forget this wonderful night as it would be etched forever in his memory. Besides, there was utterly no way he could ever say that he hadn't loved fucking me!

I turned around to face the rest of the guys. It seemed very strange to have eleven guys watching me with their cocks in their hands. It looked like a few of them were feeling a little awkward touching themselves in front of the others but since all of them were doing it, I guess that helped them not be so shy. I bit my lower lip as I looked at them and realized that soon my pussy would be welcoming every one of those cocks.

I couldn't wait any longer to get fucked hard so I put my hands on my hips and asked, "Well, are you guys just going to stroke yourselves or does somebody actually want to fuck me?"

Even after all the groping I had allowed them to do before, plus what I had just done with Tom, I don't think they really knew for sure at this point whether or not they would be able to fuck me themselves. I watched impatiently as they looked at each other, waiting for someone to start things off. I should have known who ultimately became the first "volunteer."

Bill dropped his pants and sat down in a chair, calling me over to him.

"OK, Candi, get over here and sit on my cock," he called out to me.

Bill handed the camera to one of the guys, warning him not to miss anything! I slowly danced in front of him, caressing my boobs, and pinching my now very hard nipples while he watched.

"OK, Bill," I whispered in a sultry voice, "It's your turn now, baby, so FUCK me!"

There really wasn't anything else I needed to say. Bill was sitting in a big overstuffed chair with plenty of room in it, so I climbed up and squatted over him, his cock positioned under my wet pussy and my big boobs in front of his face. I reached between my legs to hold his stiff cock and guide it into me as I started to lower myself down on it.

"Watch it, Bill," as if I had to encourage him, "I want you to watch as your monster cock enters my tight young pussy."

My pussy was still swollen from the fucking Tom had just given me and extremely sensitive so I couldn't help but gasp softly as the tip of his cock started to spread my pussy lips apart, finding its way into me. Fuck, he was so damn big!