Bachelor Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she opened her eyes there were two new cocks bobbing in front of her. She gripped one in her hand and licked up the other one. Behind her she felt the wet cock she had just stopped sucking slapping her ass. "Oh, Yes, Cock whip my ass." She teased.

He slid his cock into her dripping hole and pulled it out. Sliding it up between her ass cheeks, "You like that cum covered cock on your ass." He retorted. He proceeded to tease her, sliding deep in her and then slapping her ass with his dripping cock. Soon it was glistening and cum was dripping down between her cheeks to drizzle her swollen labia again.

Laurey was working furiously on the two cocks in her mouth, bobbing from one to the next and then back again. Each guy grabbing her head and holding her down on his cock for a count of 10 while the man behind her drove his cock deep at the same time. She screamed around one of them when she felt a finger slide in her ass. Her eyes watered and she gagged heavily on the cock she had driven down her throat.

"Damn!" the guys exclaimed. They backed out and let her gasp and recover. "Too much?" one of them asked.

"Hell no!" She answered and pulled both cocks together into her mouth. Her tongue slid around and between the cocks rubbing together in her mouth. Behind her a second finger was worked into her ass. She wiggled and rolled her hips around on the fingers.

"You want more?" The man behind her asked. His cock replaced his fingers rubbing at the sphincter of her ass. He held still while she rolled her hips and pressed back. With a small pop his cock slid into her. She groaned on the cock in her mouth.

After a few strokes in her ass, her pussy was feeling neglected. She pulled the guy on her right down toward the floor. It didn't take long for him to figure out what was happening and she soon crawled over him. There was brief removal of the other men while she settled on his cock, grinding her hips onto him. Then the others returned to her ass and mouth.

Laurey felt so full and hungry at the same time. Below her someone had begun sucking on her breasts and there were more cocks shifting and moving inside her than she ever dreamed possible. Then the man in her ass started swelling, she knew that he would not last long. She sucked harder at the man in her mouth, hoping to feel the cum in her ass soon. She was not disappointed, he drove deep and stayed for several minutes.

When the first guy pulled out she looked up, "You want my ass now?" she asked. He shook his head and grabbed his cock, just as it started to squirt. Thick strands of semen splattered her mouth and chin. She sat up and was treated to a few more squirts coating her breasts.

The guy from her ass had made his way around to see the mess on her chest. She reached up and pulled both the cocks over to lick them clean. She sucked and slurped all the cum from inside and out before letting them go. Then, recovering from her excitement she began squeezing and rocking on the man under her. He groaned and rocked up to meet her movements. At last he exploded with a huge load inside her. She could feel the cum squeezing out around his cock to run down her legs.

Joe came over and helped her up. "That was amazing." He told her as he led her to a seat. She looked around the room, everyone was softening as they sat and drank. Most were smiling and thanking her. She sat down and took the glass of water that mike offered her. "I think it is high time we got you drunken sots home." He announced.

Laurey rested in her seat while the guys filed out and car doors slammed. She drifted off a bit in the silence that followed. When she woke Mike was at the table collecting glasses and plates. "Oh you're back." She exclaimed.

Mike smiled. "Yes, just got back. You need a ride home?" he asked.

"No, I have a friend coming to get me at midnight." Laurey answered and then wondered what time it was. "What time is it?"

"11:30" he answered as he headed to the kitchen.

Joe returned with Mike. "Don't mind us, keep resting." Joe suggested. "We finished early since you wiped out all our guests." He laughed as he cleaned up. "Best damn fuck those guys have had in years."

She sat forward, still wearing only her shoes. "I didn't get to thank you for inviting me." She could feel the blood rising in her again. Why was she getting so worked up after all that? Then she looked at the bulge in Joe's pants and knew. He had the biggest cock she had ever seen and she wouldn't be satisfied until she had it in her too.

"Well aren't you just the horniest little slut." Joe looked toward the kitchen where Mike had returned. "What about Mike?" he asked.

She pulled the mask off and stood up, pressing herself against Joe. "He can join in if he wants to." She rubbed his cock.

Joe laughed and unzipped. "I have an idea." He whispered in her ear.

Mike stood at the counter wiping it off after starting the dish washer. He heard Joe coming from the other room. "One last dish Mike." Joe yelled as he approached the kitchen.

"Damn, I just started it running." He walked around to shut off the washer. He stopped dead in his tracks when he saw Joe enter with Laurey wrapped in his arms. Her legs were around his waist, her arms around his shoulders and his huge cock was buried in her pussy. She was gasping with each step he took. "Damn!" he laughed. "That is a sexy dish!" he exclaimed.

"Well help me out then." Joe said. "She's too much for one guy."

Mike dropped his pants in an instant and reached under to lift and squeeze her ass. His cock pressed against her slightly gaping anus. Laurey gasped as he slowly slid into her, he was thick and long as well. Now she felt truly full, with two monstrous cocks inside her. "Fuck Yes." She gasped as the men started to glide into a rhythm. She squirmed and moaned between the two strong men, pinned and helpless as they filled her. She screamed aloud when she finally had the big orgasm she had been looking for.

When her eyes focused again Joe looked at her and spoke to Mike. "Now she is ready for the pile driver." He said. Before she could ask what that was she felt both men pull back at the same time, lifting her up, then driving forward and letting her drop. She gasped as all the air was expelled from her chest and her eyes rolled with the depth and force of the two men inside her. They repeated this a dozen times before the both swelled and exploded within her. Cum filled her completely.

The phone rang in her coat pocket, luckily it was hanging right beside them. Joe handed it to Laurey while Mike slid free and helped to hold her up. "I'm fine." She said into the phone. "Yes, it is over, come get me." She clicked the phone off and stepped back, hearing Joe slide free of her stretched pussy with a loud slurping noise.

Julie arrived five minutes later and saw Joe helping Laurey to the car. She was still in the coat, but looked a little disheveled. "Thank you for helping her come over." Joe told Julie. He handed her a small bag and waved as she got into the car and drove off.

"How was it?" Julie asked, slightly worried.

"Amazing." Laurey said, sounding exhausted. "What's in the bag?"

Julie opened the bag at the next red light. She pulled out the apron and thong. "Your costume." She answered the earlier question, but then realized Laurey had drifted to sleep. She also found a CD in the bottom. "What is this?" She asked aloud. The writing across the top said 'Greg's Bachelor Party (A+)'.

After getting Laurey settled in bed she put the disk in her computer. There on the screen was a video of the whole evening. Julie looked over at her friend, "Oh my, you are a horny slut aren't you." She wondered what else Laurey might get into and turned off the lights to sleep.

12