Bachelor Party Banging

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God damn, you are one fine ho." Gregg said staring at me. "Tommy has another bathroom down the hall you can get cleaned up in."

Tommy pointed down a dimly lit hallway while leering at my body. I turned amongst the laughing in the living room toward a door down the hallway. I entered Tommy's bathroom and grabbed at a stack of washcloths on a shelf on the way.

My own pussy juice was running down the inside of my thighs as I peered into the mirror. My make up was a mess so I washed the rest off with the washcloth and wiped semi dry cum from my back and ass cheek. I heard the door open and close to the apartment. I left the bathroom naked but a little refreshed from the fog of getting fucked so hard earlier. I made my way back to the living room to get my purse. Tommy and Gregg where the only guys left.

Tommy said "the other guys had to get home to their wives. What about you?"

I glanced at a clock on the wall of the living room and half-asked "Damn it is only 9:30?"

"Yeah, what time do you have to be home?" Gregg asked staring at my body glassy eyed.

"I told you I am a old enough to go home when I want." I answered.

"Sounds like you want to play some more." Gregg said nudging Tommy's arm with his elbow.

I grabbed my purse and headed back down the hall with a nod at the smiling men.

"Be right back." I said.

I returned a few minutes later after a touch up to find both men without shirts and unbuckling their pants.

"Crawl over here bitch." Tommy said. "I want some more head."

I smiled and knelt down a few feet away and crawled toward him. My glossy red lipstick reapplied earlier wrapped around his large semi-erect cock. Soon it was at full length and Tommy's hands had my pony-tail twisted around his hand. Soon he was forcing my head down his shaft again once again cutting off the oxygen to my lungs.

"Yeah bitch, suck my cock." Tommy said.

Tommy let go of the back of my head after a few more pumps and I pulled back to get some air.

"Mine turn." I heard Gregg say.

I turned my head toward him and started to suck on his cock. Gregg standing in front of the couch fell back to a sitting position in the middle of the couch and pulled me toward him. The couch sat low so this forced my ass in the air a little. Tommy took this as and invitation to assault my pussy with his raging hard-on.

I felt Tommy force his cock into my pussy while Gregg kept his hand on the top of my head forcing his cock into my mouth. I sucked with flared passion as I felt the familiar signs of another huge orgasm building.

"Relax you ass, bitch, damn your pussy is tight." Tommy said as his forceful thrusts kept feeding Gregg's cock down my throat.

Suddenly Tommy stopped fucking me and I heard his voice from behind "You want some of this?"

"Hell yeah." Gregg answered smiling down at me.

The guys switched places. Gregg entered my pussy quickly and slapped my ass. Instantly my pussy started producing juice keeping his cock sliding into my pussy effortlessly. Tommy sat on the couch and offered his glistening black cock to my willing mouth. I could taste myself on his cock and I licked it clean.

"Thata good ho." I heard Tommy say. "Suck my cock good."

I continued to allow these two strangers to basically use me for their pleasure since I was also getting it in return. Soon I was cumming on Gregg's cock while he continued to fuck the shit out of me. My ass cheeks were on fire from the brutal swats of his large hands and I could feel his heavy balls continue to slap my thighs.

Tommy was close to cumming in my mouth again. He grabbed the back of my head and forced his cock toward my throat. Once again cum flooded my mouth while Tommy grunted in orgasmic delight.

"God damn. This bitch likes to swallow cum." I heard Tommy say as my throat muscle pushed the goo down my throat.

Gregg stopped his assault on my pussy and pulled out. "Get on the floor. I want to fuck this tits." He said.

I moved to the floor on my back. Gregg straddled my chest. I pushed my tits together around his cock. He thrust his cock forward bumping my chin with each thrust. Soon my mouth opened and allowed him to invade my mouth while he fucked my tits.

"Yeah baby, my wife's tits aren't as big as yours, this feels good." Gregg said.

Tommy pulled his underwear back on and went towards his bathroom. "Hurry up, I gotta get married in the morning." He said before closing the door to his bathroom.

This comment forced a small giggle from me and a chuckle from Gregg.

"Yeah baby, you like this, you wanna cum in my mouth again?" I asked while smiling up at Gregg.

I was happy for the break from having my pussy fucked. I was a little sore and didn't want to go home to my husband and have to make excuses for a few days why I couldn't have sex with him. These guys had larger cocks than my husband and had really shown no mercy fucking me. Can you blame them, after all I had to be the easiest piece of ass any of them ever had.

"Suck on my cock some more, I am close." Gregg said through clenched teeth.

I opened my mouth and allowed his cock to slide in. My tongue worked the bottom of his cock. Soon Gregg moved forward and forced more of his cock into my mouth. Cum shot from the head of his cock and hit the back of my mouth as I sucked his cock and stroked his balls with my nails.

"Yeah, baby, suck it dry, bitch." Gregg said.

I continued to suck on his cock while it softened. Only when it was completely soft and Tommy opened the bathroom door did Gregg pull away.

Tommy threw my clothes in my direction. "Get dressed, Gregg will drop you off back at the club."

Shit, I didn't even think about that. I had to get back to DV8s. I quickly put my cloths on while Gregg finished dressing. "Thanks, I really enjoyed tonight." I said through my sore mouth.

"Maybe we can do it again sometime." Gregg said as he buckled his pants.

"Maybe we will if I see you around again." I said.

"Let me get you number, I would definitely give you a call." Gregg said.

"Just get me back to my car and I will give it to you then." I answered.

We left Tommy's apartment and headed for Gregg's car. Tommy barely noticed me as I left. I glanced over my shoulder and he was cleaning up his living room. I made my way to Gregg's car. Once inside I used the mirror in his passenger side sunshade to reapply some make up. After all I couldn't go home to my waiting husband looking like I just got gangbanged. He would have suspected something since I was going to be home before midnight.

12