Bachelor Party Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started sucking my cock again this time she was stroking it as well. I was not going to hold out much longer as she was sucking me deeper into her throat than ever before. I shot my load deep into her throat. She gagged slightly from the intensity and volume of my orgasm.

She was still on her knees and was wobbling slightly. Another guy came up to her and stuck his cock into her face and she eagerly wrapped a hand around it and sucked it into her mouth. The one guy who had not cum yet stood next to her waiting his turn so she took her hand and started stroking his cock.

One of the first guys came back for seconds and she grabbed his cock with her other hand and was stroking it. She was sucking and bobbing on the one guys cock and stroking two others. There was a puddle of cum beneath her and the cum on her back was now running down the crack of her ass. The one guy she was stroking started to moan and shot his load onto her body. His cum splashed onto her face and tits. The guy she was sucking also started to cum and as he did he withdrew and shot his load onto her hair, face and tits. The one guy who had come back for seconds also quickly shot his load and hit her tits with his cum.

Kristy leaned back onto the floor and sat down leaning against my leg. She was exhausted. Some of the guys were coming at her with cocks in hand and I said, "Guys, that's enough for one night."

I got up and helped Kristy to her feet then led her to the bathroom and shut the door. I started the shower and helped her get inside it. She just stood there in a trance letting the warm water splash over her body.

I asked her, "Kristy are you ok?"

She turned and looked at me with tears welling in her eyes, "Yes. Are you ok?"

I replied, "Yes, I'm ok. You get cleaned up and I'll be back in just a minute. I need to see what is going on in the other room."

I went into the main room of the suite and the guys were all sitting down having another drink and eating some more food. The porno was still playing on the big screen TV. They were all laughing and talking about what just happened and how great the girl was.

One of them I overheard was, "Damn she is hot and one of the tightest little pussies I have ever fucked."

Another one said, "That girl could suck the brass off a doorknob!"

One of them saw that I had come out of the bathroom and asked, "After she gets cleaned up can we have another go at her?

I replied after biting my lip, "Guys don't you think that sucking and fucking nine guys in one night is enough for any girl?"

He looked at me and said, "But she is fine! I may not get another chance to fuck a babe like her!"

"Guys, there will be no more tonight with her. She is getting cleaned up and will be leaving." I stated.

I walked around and gathered up her clothes and took them into the bathroom. She was still in the shower and when I came in she turned off the water and stepped out.

She looked at me again with tears in her eyes, "Honey I'm sorry! I don't know what came over me. I was simply stripping like I was supposed to and then it got out of control. I was not expecting that any of this was going to happen."

I pulled her to me and held her trembling body next to me then told her, "Honey it's OK! I could have stopped it but, and I thought I would never say this but, I enjoyed watching you."

She looked up at me and said, "WHAT?"

I looked her square in the eyes and said, "I never would have thought so either. You are so sexy and watching you fuck those guys and knowing you were getting off on it. I was hard the entire time. In fact if you liked it I think we may have found a solution for a dancer for all upcoming bachelor parties."

She sat down on the toilet seat and looked at the floor soaking in what I just said.

She looked at me finally, "I don't want to hurt your feelings or for one minute you to think I don't love you more than the world itself. But, I did enjoy it. It was such a rush all of these guys wanting me. I felt like a slut but yet very sexy."

I looked at her and said, "Why don't you get dressed so we can go home. I will get things wrapped up out here and get the van loaded and then come back for you."

She asked, "Are the guys leaving? I don't know if I can walk through there I feel embarrassed."

I said, "I think the guys are planning on partying the rest of the night and sleeping it off here."

I left the bathroom to clean up our stuff and load it in the van. The guys were really drunk now and three of them had already passed out on the floor or on the couch.

I went to the bathroom for Kristy. She was dressed again in her gown and I said, "You don't have to worry most of them are passed out already."

I opened the door, stepped through and she followed me. One of the guys was drunk and slurred, "Hay Baby will you suck my cock again?"

Kristy looked at him and smiled, "Not tonight Hon but maybe I'll see you at another bachelor party someday."

We left the room and headed down through the lobby. I walked Kristy to her car and kissed her. I asked, "I guess this means you want a job as our full-time stripper for bachelor parties?"

She smiled at me, "As long as you are always in the room and it doesn't bother you. Yes!"

I replied, "I without a doubt will be in the room, watching."

We hugged each other. She got in her car and I walked to the van.

As I was driving home I could not get the images out of my mind. All I could see was cocks sliding in and out of my wife's pussy and the fact that I was enjoying watching it really had me floored.

When we got home I went to the shower after unloading the van. I went into the bedroom and crawled into bed. Kristy was still awake and rolled over to kiss me. As she was kissing me she reached for my cock and started stroking it.

She said in the darkness, "You know I didn't get to fuck my favorite cock tonight."

I rolled her onto her back and said; "We can fix that problem right now."

12