Bachelorette Party

Story Info
Donna Troy is about to tie the knot.
20.7k words
4.55
88.5k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer and Warning

THIS IS AN ADULT THEMED PARODY OF DC COMICS CHARACTERS!!!

This story contains sexually explicit material and situations between consenting adults. If you do not wish to read this type of literature, are under the age of 18, or it is illegal in your part of the world, PLEASE bypass this story for one more suited to you.

All the characters belong to DC Comics, a Time Warner Company. No Copyright infringement is intended. I just borrowed them so that they could have a sex life and to please some adoring fans out there. I have not received one red cent from writing this story and if you sue, all you'll get is two bad ass little girls. The only payment I wish is praise, criticism and some ideals for other stories.

This work is copyrighted to the author. If you wish to archive this story, please ask permission first. Nine times out of Ten, I'll say yes. Please do not remove without the author's permission or make any changes to this story. Thank you for your consideration.

* * * * *

* * * * *

Authors Note.

* * * * *

* * * * *

Well folk, this story has the typical Kenya trademarks of TMI (Too Much Information) and may come off as crass in some places and just down right graphic in others. Believe it or not, I was trying for Erotic Romance but ended up with something real close to Graphic Porn. Unfortunately, there aren't too many romantic ways to say, Dick, Cunt, Cock, Penis, Vagina and the all time favorite, Pussy. Who know…I may get desperate enough to write a Pornthesaurus. I'm running out of words to use here! So, if you faint at a strong word, if you haven't heard me talk before, or seen me loose my temper online, or if you haven't seen me rant, rave or cuss like a sailor on a Message Board, then I'd advise you AVOID, AVOID, AVOID!!! I tend to write the way I think and talk and, well, the story is first hand insight into the Princess of Tamaran and her dirty mouth. If it offends anyone, then sorry, I did warn ya. Because you didn't listen, now you got to suffer you're eyes burning.

* * * * *

* * * * *

Thanks and Dedications

* * * * *

* * * * *

This is a birthday present for Keith Kilburn!! The biggest Protector Fan in the world!! Happy Birthday Keith!!!

Big Shout Out to Volpone and Wonko for beta reading it and giving a sista mad advice.

This was supposed to be part of an Easter challenge between Keith Kilburn and I…last year. It didn't get started off like we wanted last year, but at least the story will get finished. I just find it ironic that this story will be finished for Easter, this year. I guess you can even consider this a belated…way belated Birthday present for Keith whose Birthday was on the 6th or February! Again…Happy Birthday Honey!!!

This story can also be considered Story Number One of the "FIC PUSH" Rachel and I have between us. We're both horrible procrastinators when it comes to writing and we figure that this is the only way we'll get off our lazy buttocks and finish all those half written Titans stories on our desktops and out and about on the net. Don't laugh…its actually working believe it or not and it was MY IDEA!!! Shocking huh? Also, not so shocking, Rachel was on time with hers and guess who was late? Guess I owe you a prize. Call me and well see how deep in my pocket you can get.

With that said, let my public humiliation commence!

* * * * *

* * * * *

For those without a clue…

* * * * *

* * * * *

Donna Troy is one of the Original members of the superhero group, the Teen Titans and Wonder Woman's little sister. (This can be debated seeing as how Donna's history/origin has been re-written more then both Wonder Woman and Superman. It's three times as confusing and equally stupid when put together!)

Jason Hart was the main character behind the Titan' s Drug Awareness Campaign books. Or rather, ended up being the main character when the George and Marv couldn't get the licensing and approval for Robin to be in the in the partially constructed books. A last minute change of hair color and costume and wa la! The Proctor was born!

Princess Koriand'r of Tamaran is the beautiful alien princess and the resident Titan's teammate; Starfire. Beautiful and passionate, Kory is a handful 95% of the time. Born to the Royal throne of Tamaran, Kory was destined to rule, but revenge would rob her of that right. Kory spent years as a Citadellian slave in order to save her planet from destruction, a destruction her older sister, Princess Komand'r, planed for what she claims was the "neglectful" treatment she received at the hands of her parents. The accusation was false of course, but Kory paid the price nonetheless. Eventually Kory escaped and crash-landed on earth where she met and became a member of the Teen Titans and eventually fell in love with its leader, Dick Grayson a.k.a. Robin.

* * * * *

* * * * *

Sometimes you find just what you're looking for…

Donna and Kory's Uptown Manhattan Penthouse, 7:32 p.m.

"Take it off! Take it off! Hurry up and take it off!" came the shout from the lips of Donna Troy. She was standing in the living room, along with her former roommate and team members, watching one of the finest men she had ever seen dancing on her coffee table, teasing her with a glimpse of flesh as he slowly started stripping. She was trying her damnest to give him all her money.

And was having the time of her life.

In the corner Kory Anders, a.k.a. Starfire, Princess of Tamaran, and Karen Duncan, the married Star Labs Scientist and former Titan, Bumble Bee, were staring in amazement at Donna. They just couldn't believe what they were seeing. Kory thought her eyes was going bad an hour ago when she saw Donna place a twenty in the strippers G-String…the front of his G-String. As far as she could remember, she has never seen Donna so forward and brazen in her life. Smiling to herself, she thought it became the Amazon.

"Will you look at her go?" came the thought from Karen Duncan. She had decided that the only place an old married lady should be at a bachelorette party was near a corner, preferably by the bar, which is where she was. Safely out of sight and out of trouble. The only problem with that was Kory was in the corner with her. Pulling her eyes away from the potential orgy scène, she gave her attention to the lovely alien sipping punch next to her side.

"Girlfriend, why are you over here in the old married ladies corner with me and not," pointing over at the well-muscled stripper and the ladies surrounding him, "with them?" Karen questioned.

Turning to see what Karen was pointing at, she found she was right on time to see Sharon Tracy and Lilith fighting over a very skimpy, black fishnet muscle shirt the stripper just pulled off. There was a lot of elbowing and face pushing, but after the brief struggle, Sharon was proclaimed the victor while Lilith was lying on the floor, looking disheveled and rubbing her scalp. She was looking at Sharon in amazement. Getting up from the floor, the psychic asked, "Did you have to pull my hair?"

Sharon crossed her arm and smirked at her. "Would you have turned loose the shirt if I hadn't?" she asked, watching the look that came across Lilith's face. "Yeah, that's what I thought." Taking the shirt and shaking it in Lilith's face, Sharon also added. "My mom always told me 'All's is Fair in Love and War, but when it comes to men, then you sucker punch the first woman getting in your way'."

"Sharon, you're a horny woman and you need help," came the dry reply

"I never said I didn't, did I? I just find it funny that you, Miss Flying Winged Alien, could call me horny when it's obvious you share the same problem."

"Touched a nerve, did I?" Lilith asked, relishing the thought.

"Oh no," came Sharon's certain reply. "Just pointing out that I'm not the only one up in here that needs some dick in their life," she said, giving Lilith a pointed look and watching her turn beet red. "Now, if we're finished playing 'Catfight', lets return to the stripper. Donna almost has the man out of his underwear!" Grabbing Lilith's hand, both ladies headed back over to the entertainment.

Turning back to her friend, Kory said, "That's why I'm not over there. I figure between Lilith and Sharon, I don't stand a chance. Besides, I know him. He's one of the male models I work with." She shrugged her golden shoulders. "It's nothing I haven't seen before and he's not Dick, so I'm not all that interested." She finished, grinning and winking at Karen.

"Well, Donna's plenty interested and having the time of her life," she said, watching the stripper turn around and give the ladies a nice view of his firm, muscular buttocks.

Donna started smacking him on his ass.

Laughing, Karen said, "See? See what I mean?"

"Yeah," Kory said, wiping tears from her eyes, "I do see what you mean. The normally reserved Donna Troy acting buck wild." She was smiling at Donna's attempt to peel the stripper out of his G-String. "Let the lady alone. Tonight is one of her few nights of freedom left. Why not let her get it out of her system?"

Putting her punch cup in the trash and rubbing her hands along the sides of her blue jeans, Karen said, "Well, I think it's about time to see what I can do over there. Donna has managed to get him up out of his G-String and I want an up close view," she said, winking at Kory and turning to leave, heading for the cluster of ladies. "Hey! Save some for me!" she shouted.

Kory leaned against the wall and thought. Well, I guess it's you and me tonight, punchbowl. She was so deep in thought; she didn't notice Bette Kane walking toward her until she was right in her face.

Smiling at the blonde, she asked, "Did they run you off?"

Laughing at the question, Bette answered, "Yeah, you could say that. I thought Karen was the 'happily-married-I-don't-need-to-see-a-stripper-I-love-my-man' type?" Watching Kory nod, she said, "Well, she's over there acting like anything but. I couldn't get my act together because she's over there trying to hog the honey!" Watching Kory rapidly start to blink, as if in shock, Bette grabbed the alien and pulled her away from her corner. She then pointed to where the women had gathered. Sure enough, Karen was rubbing the strippers legs, making eye-to-eye contact with the object she was so curious about. She looked like a woman on the verge of making a discovery.

Before Kory had the chance to comment, she heard the doorbell ring.

"Think I better go and get that," she said, heading for the door.

Bette had an idea.

While Kory went to answer the door, Bette called out, "I'll just go and freshen the punch and snacks," turning around and making a beeline for the punchbowl and the kitchen.

Kory on the other hand was wondering who was at the door. All the people she had invited were there and accounted for, unless Donna or one of the other women invited someone. Of all possible people she imagined being at the door, he wasn't one of them.

Jason Hart.

Mr. Protector himself, in the flesh.

X'Hal! They haven't seen him for years. I wonder if there's trouble. Better ask him in and stop staring at him like a ninny, Kory.

Shaking herself from her thoughts, she finally got it together enough to speak. "Jason!" she exclaimed, "How are you?" reaching out to give him a big hug. "It's been ages."

Returning the hug, he answered, "Yeah, it has been a while since I saw any or you. Too long, actually."

"Is there any trouble? Are we needed..." she begins.

"Um…no…NO! It's not one of those kind of visits." Holding up the brightly wrapped box for Kory to see, he said. "I brought Donna and Terry's wedding gift. I was invited to the bachelor party." Looking around the room, thinking the men had to be near by, he was shocked to see most of the Titans' women, past and present, a nude male stripper, and one Donna Troy kissing and riding his naked leg for all she was worth.

Watching Jason standing there with his mouth hanging open, Kory thought it would be a good ideal to lead him away from the… excitement.

Taking his hand and leading him near the punch and refreshments, Kory spoke. "Well, it's good to see you at any rate. Are you hungry?" she asked, grinning at him and pointing at the table.

"Sure I could go for something to eat. Something to drink too, if you have it?" Yeah, that's it. Keep talking, because it's not possible you just saw the woman you've had a crush on since you was 16 climbing all over a stripper. The same woman that's to be married in two days. Or that you're beginning to sport a major hard on just wishing it was you instead of that stripper getting her attention. Whoa Jason. Wrong train of thought. Time to change tactics. That's when he heard Kory speak.

"We have punch, or we had punch until Bette went to refill the bowl. Let me go check on her. Maybe she couldn't find the mix." Excusing herself, she headed to the kitchen door. When she was half way there, she saw Bette come out. Smiling at the trouble she was having carrying the now full punchbowl, Kory walked over to help her. "Here, let me help." She said, grabbing on side of the large bowl.

"Thanks. I didn't know how I was going to get it to the table by myself," she replied.

Slowly moving towards the table, careful of tipping the bowl, the ladies sat it in its final resting place of the night. Once settled, Kory reached for a cup and started to fill it when an odd scent fills her nose. Taking a sniff, she wondered if the punch mix is bad. It smelled really odd. "Bette, did you grab the wrong mix or something?" she asked

"No. I don't think so. Why? What's wrong with it?"

"It just smells funny, that's all. Like something's been added." Kory said, frowning into the cup as if she thought a little harder, she could place her finger on it.

That was exactly what Bette didn't want her to do. Fast intervention was called for.

Time to lie.

Bette started talking fast.

"Oh, I changed the taste of the punch a little bit. It was tasting so flat, I added some lemon juice to it, to make it tart and give it a kick," she said, which wasn't a lie. She had added lemon juice to it to disguise the fifth of rum she had poured in the bowl. If everything went as planed, there should be some real blackmail material going around tonight.

Turning to Jason, Kory asked, "You heard the lady... tropical punch with lemon for a kick. Do you still want a cup?"

"Yeah, I'll take a cup…and some answers if you please," he said.

Bette turned around so fast she almost hurt herself. She hadn't heard a man come in. Before Kory could ask Jason what he was talking about, Sharon walked dead up in his face and introduced herself. Extending her hand, she said, "Hi! I'm Bette Kane. And you are...?"

Donna has no shortage of forward friends, I see. " Jason…Jason Hart. I'm an old acquaintance of Donna's."

"Hmmm… are you single?" Bette asked, licking her lips invitingly.

"Ah…"

Cutting in because she knew just where this was going, Kory grabbed the blond and turned her toward the refreshments. Speaking in a tone that meant business, she said, "Go. Make sure the ladies get some punch and something to snack on while they ogle Ken. If the women let him have a break, X'Hal forbid, then make sure he gets something too."

"But..." Bette protested.

"No buts. Go on. Be a good girl and help," Kory said, smiling at the flustered look on Bette's face.

Oh, I'll be a good girl all right, she thinks. It will be my honor to pass this punch out. Then we will see how fast this crowd looses it inhibitions, especially the party girl! Laughing at the thought, Bette started filling cups and plates.

Turning back to Jason, Kory apologized while passing him the plate of finger foods and punch. "Sorry about that. Bette has a rep as man-eater and I thought to spare you that. But if you wanted to…" she faded out.

Waving his hands in a negative fashion, Jason replied, "Ah…No! That's quite all right. I think Bette would be a handful and my plate is full enough as it is."

Shrugging her golden shoulders, she replied, "I understand. Believe me, I do." Taking a seat in one of the empty chairs, Kory motioned for Jason to do the same. Once they were seated, Kory started eating off her plate and sipping the punch. After the first swallow, she asked, "So…what did you want to ask me?"

Putting his cup down on the small table, along with his plate, Jason leaned forward in his chair. Meeting Kory's green eyes, he said, "Where is everyone?" Watching the confusion mar her pretty face, he tried again. "Is this the bachelors party? Where are the men? Did I come on the right day? Am I late? Was it cancelled?"

Kory was starting to get the picture. "Jason, I think you landed in the wrong party."

"Terry's bachelor party wasn't here? At the penthouse?"

"No, Terry's party was at Dayton Estates. You, my friend, have just walked in on Donna's Bachelorette party!" she said, laughing at the look of pure horror crossing the handsome man's face.

Jumping up out of his seat, Jason took one look at Donna and the stripper and headed for the door. My god! I'm at the wrong party. I can't believe it. I just can't believe it!

Just when he was about to turn the doorknob and leave, Kory stepped between him and escape. "What's the matter, Jason? Why are you leaving?" she asked, concern evident in her voice.

Trying to get past her and seeing that that wasn't going to happen unless he told her something, he said, "I thought Terry' party was at the penthouse. Instead I'm at a woman's bachelorette party. I don't think I need to be here, so I'm going to Dayton Estates."

Folding her arm, Kory took a good look at him, sensing something else entirely. Why, he's embarrassed! If she didn't say something fast, he'll be out the door before she could blink, and suddenly she didn't want that. She had an idea.

Pulling him away from the door by his arm, Kory started walking toward the women, speaking softly. "You don't want to leave honey. The fun's just about to start."

"But…"

"Besides, you can't leave without speaking to the ladies, and Donna too. Isn't that why you came? To wish Donna and Terry luck with their marriage?"

"But…"

"No buts. It will take you an hour and a half just to get to Dayton Estates and by then the party will be over. Besides, what do the men have that we don't?"

Jason's eyes glaze over with something only he can see. "They have Candy Spice." He said, licking his lips.

"Candy Spice? A female stripper?" she asked. She and Dick need to have a little talk tomorrow. Staring at Jason like he has lost his mind, Kory asked him, "Do you know where you're at?" Taking him by the shoulders and pointing him toward the frenzy of women. "You are surrounded by beautiful women, women that make Candy Spice look like a hag. When the stripper leaves..." X'Hal let him leave soon. They got him bare assed naked, what more is there to see? "...You will be the center of attention. Just picture it, a bunch or beautiful, horny women, all plying for your attention. Especially the party girl." Leaning in close to whisper in his ear, Kory asked, "Wouldn't you like that?"

Jason was thinking of all the other things he liked. Kory whispering in his ear was one of them. Damn! She smelled good, looked good and knew how to get what she wanted. There was no way he was leaving now. To be the only male... well, soon to be only male at a bachelorette party was a man's dream and Kory just presented it to him on a platter. What sane man could turn that down?