Bachelorette Party Ch. 02

Story Info
You remember my son Johnny don’t you?
1.9k words
4.51
76.3k
26
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/20/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spoke with Tracy several times in the days after the party and each time one of us would mention something we saw at the bachelorette party. We both found it to be very exciting, from being there and then being able to talk about if afterwards. She said the other women from her work also had a great time, but the bride seemed like she didn't want to talk about it as much. Could be because she was getting married the following Saturday and felt bad for what she did. Tracy and I didn't notice her doing anything more than the others.

Johnny never called during the week. In one way I was disappointed, even though I really didn't have anything that much to say, I was mostly curious about his new found profession. I was also at the same time relieved he didn't call because after all he was only 18.

It was the following Saturday and the country club was having a cookout and summer dance. I usually don't go to the country club, but my husband golf's there all the time and I do play tennis there on occasion. When my husband asked if we were going I told him we would. I didn't have any other plans and I do have fun once I get there.

My husband approved of my outfit. I was wearing a peach color sleeveless top and a long cream colored skirt with peach sandals. I was wearing a bra and a thong. My husband asked me to wear this skirt; it's one of his favorites because without a slip if I stand with the sunlight behind me you can see the silhouette of my legs. He loves to watch the guys look at me and I enjoy it myself.

I was standing talking with some friends with the sun behind me. I could see my husband in the crowd looking over at me enjoying the effect the sun was having on my skirt and apparently to some of the guys that would steal a glance.

I didn't see them approach until they were standing right in front of me.

"Hello Gloria I haven't seen you ages," said Judy, "you remember my son Johnny don't you?"

"Oh hi Judy, yes of course I remember Johnny, what a handsome young man he has become," I answered.

"Hi Mrs. G, nice to see you," Johnny said with a smile.

I don't usually blush, but I was blushing now.

Judy said," Gloria, you're turning red while we're standing here, maybe you should get out of the hot sun."

"Yes I do feel warm, I think I'll do that, if you'll excuse me," I said.

"I'm sure we'll get to chat during the evening," Judy said.

"I'll walk inside with you Mrs. G, I want to get cold drink, "said Johnny.

We walked inside together and went to the bar where Johnny got a Pepsi and I got a sunrise.

"Mrs. G I was going to call you, but I was afraid Mr. G or James or Cheryl might answer," Johnny said as soon as we were away from the bar.

"That was good thinking, I never thought about that, "I answered, and I never did think about my husband or kids answering.

"So Mrs. G did you have fun at the party?"

"Actually I never experienced anything like, but yes it was fun. I felt a little strange when I realized it was you feeling me up," I said, with that blush coming back.

"I saw you a couple of times, but I wasn't positive it was you, until you turned around and faced me," he said.

"That was a shock, "I said.

"I was surprised, but I couldn't believe I was actually feeling you up, I've always had the hots for you," he said.

"I must confess Johnny, after I got over the initial shock, I was hoping you came back," I said, as I looked up and saw my husband walking our way.

"Hey, Johnny, how have you been? "Asked my husband.

"Oh real good Mr. G , maybe you and James and me and my dad can play a round of golf some day, " Johnny said. This kid was a cool customer.

"Well, if you'll excuse me I have a guest with me tonight and I lost track of him," Johnny said, and walked away.

"Looks like you have a young admirer, "my husband said with a smile.

"He could see through my skirt too, so of coarse he would admire me, "I smiled back.

"Well if you want to tease him, I would find that to be very exciting, "he said.

"I can only tease him so much, but I like the idea," I said.

If my husband only knew that he has already felt my breasts, and rubbed his naked cock on my butt, but that will remain my secret.

We both walked back outside and he went his way, and I found some people that I knew so I went and talked with them.

When it was time to eat dinner my husband got me and brought me to a table with Judy, Arnold, yes Johnny's parents, and Johnny along with his guest, surfer dude, from the strip club. Blushing can't kill you can it? As I sat down I was introduced to Ronny aka surfer dude as I took my seat. As awkward as I thought it was going to be it turned out to be a fun time. Both boys were very entertaining, even when dressed and Arnold and Judy are very nice also.

Later in the evening the band was playing in the ballroom and everyone was having fun dancing, drinking and talking. I had two dances with each boy. With my husband's approval, I would let them pull me close and my husband would be off to the side smiling at me. He was living one of our pillow talk fantasies of him watching me with other guys.Though we never discussed them being so young.

At one point later in the evening I walked outside to get some fresh air. Both boys joined me shortly after I got outside.

"So how come you studs aren't working at the club tonight?" I asked.

"Tonight they were having an ebony and ivory party," said Ronny.

"What's that?" I asked.

"All white women guests and all black dancers," answered Johnny.

"They have all different types of parties besides the bachelorette kind. They have all female guests with female dancers. All male guests and male dancers, Ronny and I don't do those. They also have mature women with young male dancers, we do those, and they also have mixed group type parties, "said Johnny.

"So you guys don't get to work all that much," I said.

"We do pretty well, they have three locations in the city and we go on location if needed, meaning if someone has a party at their home, we go, but we haven't done any of those, "said Ronny.

"I have to ask you something, remember the lady I was with at the party?" they both indicated they did. We were wondering how you guys stay hard the whole time, what with all the sucking and hand stroking that goes on all evening," I had to ask.

"We take Viagra during the evening, only a half or quarter pill at a time, that keeps us hard no matter what we've been doing, "Ronny said.

"Tracy said she thought that's what it might be," I said

"I like having the women looking at my cock and touching me, especially older woman," said Johnny.

"I'm sure they like it too," I said.

"Did you like seeing us Gloria?" asked Ronny with a grin.

"Well, yes I did." I wasn't sure where this conversation was going, but it was making me hot!

I noticed while I was talking with the boys my husband came outside, but was standing in the shadows and couldn't be seen with a casual glance. This gave me an idea.

"I liked seeing you both very much, such beautiful cocks you both have, actually I would love to see them again," I said.

"We could show them to you right now if you like, right Ronny? "Said Johnny.

"Sure, that would be fun, especially since it wouldn't be part of a party, just a hot MILF wanting to check us out."

"We can't do it here, how about if we go down by the tennis courts," I said.

We walked to the tennis courts and I looked back a few times and saw that my husband was following us. We found a spot that had a bench for spectators and there was a light for the walkway not too far from us that gave us just enough light to see by, but didn't have us in a spotlight.

"Boys, would you do me a special favor?" I asked.

"Sure," they answered.

"I'm a bit of an exhibitionist myself and I would like to have you boys look at me, okay?"

"Okay, are you kidding me, this has to be a dream," Johnny said.

While we were talking I caught glances of my husband positioning himself in the surrounding shrubbery which gave him a perfect view of us, but not so close that he could hear us.

I stood back from the boys and pulled my top off over my head, I reached behind my back an unclasped my bra, I removed it and tossed it on the bench. I was getting so turned on by seeing their young faces looking at me. I turned around and asked if one of them could unhook the back of my skirt. When I did this one of the boys reached around and cupped my bare breasts as the other pulled down my skirt. I turned around and as I did I could see my husband in the shrubs with his mouth open in disbelief.

As I faced the boys I stepped out of my thong. I was so wet having the boys looking at me naked.

"Okay your turn," I said.

Both boys pulled down their shorts and underwear in one movement. Two beautiful hard young cocks were right in front of me. I could only wonder what my husband was thinking.

I reached out and took a cock in each hand and each boy reached out and started to touch me. I was stroking their cocks while they were feeling my breasts and touching and probing my pussy. This went on for several minutes.

"Boys this is so sexy, I love this, but I'm terrified that someone will catch us" I whispered.

"Nobody will come down here," said Johnny.

"Boy's I'll tell you what, we have to stop now, but I promise I'll make it up to you both," I said.

As much as I didn't want to stop I had to keep in mind my husband was watching and I didn't know what his reaction would be if I did more than this with the boys.

"How are you going to make this up to us?" asked Ronny.

"We can get together another time and I'll bring my friend Tracy with me and we'll do anything you ask, okay?" I stepped away from them and they looked disappointed, but I knew they accepted my deal.

I struck a few sexy poses for them, and my husband, as I got dressed.

I gave them each a kiss and told them to go back to the dance first and I would be along shortly.

When they were out of sight my husband came out of his hiding spot and walked up to me,

"Gloria, that was the sexist thing I ever saw in my life, "he said.

"Fuck me right now!" I said as I lay down in the grass and lifted my skirt.