Bachelorette Wild Party

Story Info
Wife and best friend start something special.
3.5k words
3.6
112.2k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rjust2
rjust2
5 Followers

"Is the baby down yet."

I heard her sigh, then say, "Yah, he was very tired."

"Good. Now you can relax."

"Oh, I already started. I've almost finished my second glass of wine."

She doesn't drink very often, and I knew that after a second glass of wine she'd be pretty tipsy, and probably a little horny, so I asked, "What are you going to wear to bed, Beautiful?"

She just snickered.

I continued, "Are you naked in our bed without me?"

She snickered again, then added, "Maybe."

"Are you alone?"

"Unfortunately."


"Awww, that's too bad Honey. I guess you'll have to get one of your battery powered friends to help you out tonight." I pushed a little further, "You couldn't get one of your customers to follow you home for a quickie?" She runs a high-end gift shop that is very a very popular place for men to buy gifts (or gift-cards) for their wives and girlfriends.

"Oh right." She paused briefly, obviously thinking about what to say, and how to play along, "Actually, a guy was here, but he already left."

"Don't tease me like that."

"Seriously. A guy came over and fucked my brains out. I just sent him home a few minutes ago."

"you're getting me really hard with that sort of talk, but I don't think it happened like that. You said the baby just went down, so doubt you had a guy over, but you're still getting me hard talking about it, so get one of your toys out and send me a pic once you've got it buried inside you."

For a few seconds I didn't hear anything, then I heard the familiar humming of one of her favorite vibrators. She whispered into the phone, "I'm laying the phone down. I need both hands. Hold on."

About 15 seconds later my phone beeped, signaling an incoming text message. I held it up and tapped it to bring up the messages. Sure enough, an incoming message from TJ. From the little icon it was difficult to determine what I was going to see, but when I tapped on it, a full screen picture of TJ's smoothly waxed pussy came into glorious view. A pink "rabbit" dildo was half-way buried inside.

"Did you get that?" She whispered.

"Oh yessss. Verrrry nice Dear." Then I added, "Who are you thinking about? You look very wet."

"I'm still wet from Aaron being here earlier. He comes over and fucks me every time you're out of town."

"Right. I almost forgot. So, you're thinking about Aaron again? He's the bartender, right?"

"Uh huh. He comes in to the shop at least once every two weeks. He followed me home tonight"

"Nice." And I asked, "Does he get a Happy Ending too?"

"Of course."

"I hope he tips well?"

"Oh, he does. He does."

The phone was silent for a while.

********************************************

I knew exactly who she was fantasizing about. Five years ago, at TJ's bachelorette party, Aaron was the bartender working the private party room that TJ's friends rented for the big occasion. It was really just a curtained-off vip-area of a posh night club downtown, but it was private enough to allow them to bring in a male stripper and feel like they were in a totally different world.

There were about 45 women attending at least a portion of her last-bash-as-a-single-woman party. The word had gotten around about the stripper showing up during the "vip room" part of the night, which had the effect of heightening expectations for some of the group, but it also gave several of the more prudish women a chance to say good-night early and make their exit before the wilder girls got even wilder. A full-size bus had already shuttled them to three other stops, and there had already been several episodes of girls flashing innocent bystanders and girls making out with random guys (and a couple girls). It had already been a party-for-the-ages.

Then, from the stories I've heard, the stripper showed up about 10pm. The remaining 25 girls were drunk and rowdy. The bartender had been pouring shots non-stop and the girls were downing them enthusiastically. I should pause and say that these are 25 of our city's best looking and best dressed women. Most of them between the ages of 25 and 35. All of them in amazing shape. All of them getting a little drunk.

The stories consistently include details of the stripper getting down to a "banana hammock" very quickly and going from girl to girl bouncing "it" in their faces with most girls grabbing some part of his butt or even grabbing his dick through the tiny bit of material. That apparently went on for probably a half hour before he grabbed TJ by the hand and lead her to a couch near the center of the room.

She supposedly protested a little before being gently pushed onto the seat while the guests were beginning to chant "take it off". TJ had his barely-covered-junk just inches from her beautiful face while her hands had a firm grip on his ass when suddenly he decided to un-cloak the dragon. He was beginning to get an erection, and the sight of a penis drew hoots and hollers from everyone. TJ's eyes got huge and her hands left his ass and went to his prick.

I'm still a bit unclear about what the decency laws are in our state, but I'm confident they were pushing the limits when TJ took his dick into her mouth. It was still only half erect, but it became full staff in seconds. The screaming was reduced to a hushed calm as temporary shock hit the onlookers. TJ disengaged for a second, looked around the room with a "why not" shrug of her shoulders and went back to giving the dancer one of her world-class blow jobs. The hoots and hollers resumed while the lucky guy began fucking TJ's gorgeous face.

After only a couple minutes he pulled away suddenly and composed himself while moving away from from the couch. He leaned in to say something in TJ's ear. She had been about to make him cum, but he didn't want to stop yet. One of TJ's best friends came forward out of the crowd and helped move TJ into a position where she was laying on her back, lengthwise across the small couch with her head on the arm rest. The friend, Alyssa, then maneuvered the stripper to the end of the couch and he leaned over TJ and slid his dick into her mouth. It was a semi-69 position, but he still had one foot on the floor, and instead of him giving TJ a tongue lashing, Alyssa appeared to be headed that direction.

Pictures from the beginning of the evening document that TJ was wearing a strapless, short red dress with black fishnet stockings and 6 inch heels. In those early pictures you can also see evidence of support from a strapless bra. TJ claims that she doesn't know what happened to the hose, bra and her little black lace thong panties, but Alyssa claims that she successfully stripped TJ of all of those items at this particular point in the evening. Other accounts would seem to verify that Alyssa first pulled down the top part of TJ's dress and then pulled up the bottom part. With some help from the crowd, she got the hose, panties and bra to disappear into the night, leaving TJ totally exposed with just the dress bunched around her waist and Alyssa munching on her best friend's pussy.

The dancer was completely throat-fucking TJ, giving her breaks to breath, then ramming in to the hilt and repeating. Girls were gathered around in amazement. Some were fondling TJ's tits, some were fondling each other.

Seeing the bulge in TJ's throat, caused by the head of his dick moving in and out was something that several girls later reported as one of the most amazing things they had ever witnessed in person. TJ's doesn't realize that her abilities are pretty unique, and her enthusiasm for sex definitely puts her in a rare category.

The stripper then wanted to speed up the action (or maybe just the friction), and he rotated TJ to her side where she could give him more traditional angle of attention. My wife gives an amazing blow job, knowing exactly how much hand and how much mouth it takes to bring up the juice. The guy was getting close again.

Alyssa continued her attack on TJ's cunt, knowing exactly how to keep the girl on the brink of orgasm. Two fingers twisting inside, tongue on the clit, and a thumb pressed inside TJ's ass hole. When Alyssa saw that the guy had pulled out and was pumping himself with his fist, she sped up her finger work and TJ started to shudder. The guy splashed his goo onto TJ's neck and chest as they had simultaneous and mutually rewarding orgasms.

TJ was trying to sit up in order to get his dick back in her mouth, but he was holding her down on the couch cushion as he finished cumming on her titties. Someone immediately was massaging the gunk around on TJ's nipples and someone else was slurping the stuff off TJ's neck. It was a very touching moment as the group of sex crazed friends swapped cum, spit and cunt juice in a crazy frenzy of groping and kissing. Meanwhile, the stripper slipped away un-noticed. The girls were all focussed on the naked girl and no one noticed the naked guy walking away. His hour was over.

At that point the bartender, Aaron, announced "Shots are poured and ready." He also brought a towel out and walked with it toward TJ. He stopped short and Alyssa grabbed it from him, then used it to wipe any remaining cum off the mostly-naked bachelorette. He watched TJ pull the dress up to cover the award-winning boobs and sadly saw the dress drop back into place to conceal the sweetest pussy you can imagine.

Aaron said something about being concerned that the stripper was "going to turn you around and fuck you right here in front of everyone with out your consent."

TJ replied that she "wouldn't have minded." And that she had told the stripper that it would be ok if he could find a condom.

"He could've asked me. I have one." Aaron said without thinking.

Alyssa replied with, "Do you have more than one?"

"No."

"Then it's a good thing you didn't give it to him."

He looked puzzled.

Alyssa finished, "Wouldn't you rather use it yourself. There's a private restroom back here, just for VIP, right?"

"Yah, right over there."

Alyssa grabbed TJ's hand, told Aaron to follow them in 30 seconds, then made their way out of the crowd and toward the private bathroom.

Aaron first went back to the bar and poured more shots. The girls were mostly helping themselves to the open bottles of champagne, and wouldn't miss him for a couple minutes.

He didn't know what to expect when he slowly pushed open the unlocked door. TJ and Alyssa were kissing. Both of their dresses were pulled down so that their breasts were exposed, and they were fondling each other aggressively. When the door opened they waved him over and TJ immediately began undoing his belt and zipper. She wanted another cock in her mouth and she was in a hurry to get it.

Alyssa was kissing his mouth while trying to unzip her little black dress. She wanted a cock in her pussy, and she was about to get it. Aaron was about to become the lucky beneficiary of an irreversible level of horniness that is inevitably stirred up by male strippers. He also happened to be a good looking guy, that would have probably stirred a few emotions within the girls even without the stripper stimulus.

It only took a few seconds for TJ to suck him to full length. He was definitely bigger than the stripper. She was impressed. Alyssa pulled TJ to her feet and directed her to face the mirror over the double-sink. TJ leaned a little forward and Aaron moved behind her. His pants were barely down, but his cock was fully inside the bachelorette within two seconds. Bareback. Alyssa admired them from the side, then lowered her head toward the action and made it obvious that she wanted to have him pull out and let her taste him.

Alyssa loves the taste of pussy, especially when she is tasting it on a big, hard, dick. It makes her a little crazy in fact. Aaron went back to fucking my wife-to-be, and Alyssa leaned over the counter next to them and began sucking on TJ's tits. After a couple seconds Aaron moved behind Alyssa and began fucking his second pussy of the night.

They alternated a couple more times then without warning he pulled out and shot his load across TJ's back, splattering her bunched-up dress and her long dark hair. Alyssa made an attempt to get the last blast in her mouth but failed. She slurped up some drops from TJ's back, then they all started to quickly get re-assembled. They hadn't been gone from the party for long, but someone would be surely looking for them.

The girls unlocked the bathroom door and it immediately was pushed in by one of the other guests. After a brief gasp, everyone laughed and went on. Aaron slipped out the service corridor and re-emerged through the main curtain in front a minute later announcing that he was about to pour another round of shots.

The crowd cheered.

TJ and Alyssa high-five'd and got in the group for shots.

The party continued for a short time before almost everyone started getting in cabs and limo's to go home to their boyfriends and husbands. I suspect there were a lot of men that became recipients of happy, sloppy, horny sex that evening.

TJ had sent me a text requesting that I come downtown and meet her. Alyssa had sent a similar text to her husband Chris. Two other girls had done the same. When I arrived, the four women were in the very-crowded main bar area. They were joined by a man I didn't recognize, but was introduced as Aaron.

The girls were clearly tipsy, but coherent, and enthusiastic about going to a nearby country-dance-bar as soon as possible. Once everyone had arrived, we all (including Aaron) walked across the block, and were ushered through the velvet ropes, past the long line, and into the upscale country bar. The music was loud, but we had a great time for another hour or so.

Aaron seemed a bit uncomfortable at first, but I was chalking that up to the fact that he was the odd man out, and that he was 10 years younger than any of the rest of us. I had no idea that the reason for being uncomfortable was that his dried cum was what was causing the odd looking spots on the back of TJ's dress. When I saw TJ and Aaron exchanging phone numbers, I chalked it up to the fact that she had been talking to him about selecting some gift items from her shop.

We eventually got back to my house and I was treated to to an exquisite strip-tease from my gorgeous fiancé. As she slipped off her dress I was somewhat surprised that she was immediately completely naked. No underwear whatsoever. Her amazing naked body moved toward me wearing just heels. I sat back on the ottoman, unzipped my pants to release my stiff dick, she straddled me briefly before lowering her pussy toward her target. She controlled the tempo, she controlled the angle, but as I put one thumb on her clit and the other on her ass hole I knew that I would be controlling her orgasm. It was only about 2 minutes, unusually quick. As she started to cum I asked her if she was fantasizing about what it would be like to have some other guy, maybe Aaron, fucking her. She just smiled and began the familiar shuddering associated with her best orgasms.

I lifted her to her feet, I stood up too, and then turned her in a direction so that she could stand and brace herself against a sturdy chair. I moved around behind her, she moved her legs apart a little, and I was at exactly the right height to slide into her very wet pussy. She looked over her shoulder as I entered her and calmly told me, "This is exactly how he fucked me earlier." I didn't know whether to believe her or not, but I'm always incredibly turned on by the idea of TJ having sex. Period.

It only took a couple minutes in that position before I was ready to cum. I pulled out of her and turned her around. Her beautiful face had the look of a woman possessed. TJ's lips were around my dick just in time to catch every drop.

I learned a while ago that I totally enjoy the idea of her fucking herself, fucking a girl, fucking a guy, fucking a customer, fucking my boss' wife, fucking the golf instructor. Fucking almost anyone.

Shortly after we'd met we learned that she gets very turned-on by any sort of talk about fucking other people. Then we learned that It turns her on even more to actually do it. Aaron, Alyssa, Chris and others from that party would become a regular topics of discussion, and more.

********************************************

The phone had probably only been silent for 30 seconds when I started to hear load moaning. It seemed she had figured out a way to get it back to her ear.

"So, you've got your vibrator inside your pussy, and a finger your ass? Are you about to make that sweet pussy cum?"

"Uh huh."

"Let me hear you slapping that clit. DO it honey."

I heard a dozen quick pats, along with the burring noise from the vibrator.

"I'm cummming. I'm cumming."

Good for her.

The phone went dead.

I looked at the quiet phone for a second, then got up off the hotel bed, unpacked some things from my suitcase, before hearing the phone beeping again. I tapped it and said, "You ok there, honey?"

She answered, "Sorry babe, I must have hit the phone. I guess that I lost a little control there for a minute. That was intense."

"It's fun to listen-in on the fun. Wish I could've been there for that one." Then I added, "Or, actually, I wonder what it would've sounded like if Aaron had been there to help you out instead."

I heard her say, "You might get that chance tomorrow. He said he would come by the shop."

I asked, "Can you at least leave your phone on while you suck him off tomorrow?"

"You assume I'm only going to give him a blow job."

I suggested, "Leave the phone on for everything. Are you going to have him cum in your mouth or in your pussy?" She loves to feel me cumming inside her, but usually she has other guys pull out and cum on her tits or in her mouth. Condoms complicate the fun, but we do insist on one for a guy she doesn't know well.

She answered immediately, "He likes me to pull my top down to cum on my boobs, but sometimes I can't get my top down easy, so I let him cum on my face. You know I hate having to redo makeup when someone wants to do that, but for him; he has a really nice cock, i'll do a lot of things I wouldn't normally do."

"I know. Remember, I've seen that cock in your ass, Dear." She doesn't do anal very often because it hurts for several days afterward, but when it does happen, her orgasms are incredible. I guess the pain adds to the intensity of her pleasure.

"Oh right, that was incredible, but I've got to remember to keep you guys with big dicks away from there. I can't take the week of pain afterwards."

"I know, I know. Just fingers or guys with tiny dicks in your ass from now on. I remember the agreement." Actually, I knew that I'd still be able to fuck her tight ass any time I wanted to, as long as she's had a few cocktails, and already experienced at least one good orgasm first.

I knew it was getting late back home, and I knew she would be wanting to curl up and fall asleep after the session with her rabbit dildo, so we said our "goodnights" and I went back to unpacking my roll-aboard suitcase. Simply knowing that she is having great sex and frequent orgasms is what truly makes me know everything is right in the world.

***********************************************

In five years of marriage, and 9 months of wild experiences before the nuptials, I've learned a lot about what makes TJ cum. Having sex with TJ, and watching her with others is beyond a sane man's wildest dreams. Recently she has agreed to let me start writing about a few of the adventures. She'll also allow a few pictures to appear, but I'll wait and see if you guys like what you've read before taking the time to post pictures.

rjust2
rjust2
5 Followers