Back Dive Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aline simply raised her eyebrows as she smiled with her best friend.

The Basement with Karen:

Andy wore his jean shorts feeling refreshed and energetic as he returned to Karen's basement bedroom. He had big expectations and looked around the room with his widest shit-eating grin. The room was empty.

"EEEEEK!!" Karen and Aline came screaming and laughing from their hiding place behind the door.

Karen jumped on his back and wrapped her legs around his waist. Andy stumbled around laughing and finally collapsed in the middle of the rug. Aline moved to the comfy chair and watched her two friends wrestle and giggle on the floor.

But Andy and Karen were doing more than just wrestling. Maybe it was "sexling". Karen frantically grabbed his crotch and butt, and when she had a chance she slipped her hand inside his shorts. Andy had his hands all over her flat bosom and prominent bottom, outside and inside of the clothing.

Eventually Karen jerked his shorts down leaving him naked, and seized his semi-hard dick. Andy responded by jamming his hand down her gym shorts and placing his fingers slightly inside her moistening vagina. They froze in position and as if on cue, turned toward each other to initiate a passionate kiss.

Aline smiled for her friends. Still seated in the chair, she watched their enthusiastic necking while their hands never tired from stimulating each other's genitals. Andy managed to rid Karen of her scant clothing as they continued mutual masturbation exercises. There was no embarrassment about being nude, probably because they were so used to being seen in scanty bathing suits.

Karen was on her back and looked around the room for her friend. "Okay Aline! How do you do this?" This of course meant how-do-we-have-sex. Karen and Andy briefly stopped to look over at Aline for an answer.

Aline noticed that they were actually asking her for advice, and she perked up at the complement. From her nearby seated position she said, "First of all, remember that you're a virgin and this will hurt you the first time. But, I think you should have an orgasm first to make sure you're good and ready."

Aline watched with interest as Andy and Karen did not even pause upon Aline's warning. They seemed to know exactly what it took to help Karen to an orgasm. Aline appeared a little embarrassed to be a spectator to this intimate event, but she was getting used to it. First Andy caressed Karen high and low. Next Karen took over stroking her clitoris as Andy kissed the nape of her neck and her distended nipples.

In a short time Karen neared a climax and whispered with closed eyes, "Kiss me!" Andy bent down and they shared a deep kiss as Karen's lower body bucked with an explosive orgasm.

Aline appeared with a condom for Andy. As he rolled it onto his penis Karen looked to Aline for direction.

Aline shrugged, "I only know the basics. Just get it in there the best way you can."

Karen smiled while staying on her back and extending her arms to Andy, "Let's start with what we know how to do."

Andy mounted Karen without penetrating her. Aline observed her two nude friends stroke their genitals together without quite pressing on the entrance to Karen's vagina. They seemed to be enjoying this for old time's sake.

"Okay Andy!" Karen whispered. He understood what he was supposed to do. He pulled back just far enough for the head of his dick to pop into position.

"OH!" Karen flinched away. She was clearly afraid. She calmed down and whispered again, "Okay."

Again Andy positioned the head of his dick against the juicy entrance to her vagina, and again she flinched away with clinched teeth and a grimace.

"OH! I'm scared!" Karen whined. She looked over to her best friend.

Aline spoke with a calming voice, "Let him just touch without going in yet." They both nodded as Andy resumed his task.

This time, upon contact they both flinched but did not separate. He began to wallow the head of his dick over the opening.

"Aahh!" said Andy.

"Oohh!" said Karen.

They continued for a while until Karen said, "Okay, try it."

Andy pressed gently but nothing gave way. He tried to push harder, with no luck. Aline could see that Karen's entire body was clinched, and she was grimacing and gritting her teeth with eyes closed tight.

In a soothing voice Aline spoke, "Karen, try to relax your body. Open your eyes. Open your mouth and form an 'O'. Spread your legs a little wider."

Karen obeyed. Andy patiently worked his dick into position again and pushed.

"OOO!!" they both cried out as the head of Andy's dick disappeared into Karen.

Aline was encouraging, "That's it!" Karen and Andy smiled with eyes trained on each other. Aline added, "Remember to go easy. She's a virgin and this is going to hurt her."

Andy rotated his hips then pushed again. "Karen you are so tight! This feels like heaven!" Karen smiled, but the look of fear was still on her face.

Andy now had a little bit to work with. He began to slowly stroke in and out. As Karen got used to it she began to undulate with Andy. Andy was encouraged and pushed some more.

"AAHHHH!" Karen groaned. She looked into Andy's eyes. "You were right. This feels really good! I think I can do this!"

Karen initiated more movement and Andy followed her lead. He was able to move in and out without full penetration, while Karen stirred and groaned encouragement beneath him. She got into a rhythm with her knees on his sides.

He leaned down and took her nipple in his mouth which seemed to accelerate Karen's passions. She moved faster against him and Andy almost came. It caused him to lose track of how hard he was pressing into Karen. Andy suddenly sank all the rest of the way into Karen's pussy. The feeling was too tight and intense for him to hold on.

"AAAaaarrnnghhh!" he yelled as his body clinched into an arch and sperm exploded from his body. Karen had a delayed reaction.

"GOD...DAAMNN!!" She shoved against Andy but he was still in the throes of orgasm and held firm.

Karen continued pushing and screaming, "God Damn! God Damn! God DAMN THAT HURTS!"

Finally Andy was able to back away. A small amount of blood coated his dick.

Karen writhed in pain on the rug. "Oh Shit! Oh Shit!" She finally turned to Aline, "You didn't tell me it would hurt this much!"

"Gee Karen, I am so sorry," said Aline with genuine empathy.

Then Karen turned on Andy. "I pushed you and you wouldn't stop!" Karen took a deep breath and screamed, "YOU ASSHOLE!"

Andy sat back on his haunches wide-eyed and open-mouthed with his genitals hanging between his thighs. He had no idea what to say. Andy probably didn't even understand exactly what had happened. He mumbled, "I didn't mean to hurt you, Karen. I love you."

Apparently Andy and Karen had never exchanged I-love-you's, because Karen abruptly calmed down. She mumbled back to him, "Well, Okay." She fumbled with some clothing and then added, "We're going to do it again, but this time when I pull it means get in; and when I push it means get out!" Andy nodded without speaking.

Karen turned to Aline. "Will it hurt like this next time?"

Aline relaxed at seeing that Karen was taking this better. "No, but you'll probably be sore for a while. You may want to take it easy."

Karen was up and putting her clothes back on. "Hell with that! I've waited this long and now I want to do it again, tonight!"

Both girls looked over toward Andy, who straightened up and responded, "Oh, well, sure...Okay."

Karen was in charge again. As she casually pulled her shirt back over her head she made a surprising announcement.

"First it's Aline's turn again. I want to learn more."

Aline and Andy looked at each other with complete shock, and then with a hint of steamy lust. This was not expected, but they were used to going along with what Karen wanted.

12