Back Dive Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was surprised, and pleased. Sarah responded by eagerly pulling his head closer. "I think you're catching on to this teasing foreplay!"

Sarah closed her eyes again and Sullivan resumed moving his hands over her braless upper body. He marveled at the feel of Sarah's twitching belly under the sheer fabric. He got very good at moving one or both hands toward her breasts, but at the last second changing direction. Occasionally he would nudge the soft flesh of her bosom without quite touching her nipples, causing her to gasp each time.

Sullivan stood and moved to Sarah's feet. As he had done before, he caressed her lower legs starting at her toes, and slid her jeans up as high as he could to massage her shins. He moved his palms up over the jean material to erotically stroke Sarah's thighs.

"Oohh!" she said as her eyes popped open temporarily.

Sullivan was relieved that Sarah did not seem to mind his touching her upper legs. He began to stroke her thighs through the thick jean material. Sullivan began to lose himself in the sensation of feeling Sarah's warmth and muscle tone. He stroked from the bottom up without ever approaching closer than six inches to the juncture of her legs.

Sullivan began to pretend he was going to touch Sarah's vagina, but he always changed course at the last second causing a sharp intake of breath from Sarah, "Wheeu!"

He moved his palms outward across her hips and across her hipbones. Then Sullivan began to tease Sarah from the top by sweeping his fingers lower toward her vagina feeling the outline of her pubic bone. He changed direction at the last possible instant and palmed Sarah's upper thighs instead.

"Huuh!" Sarah gasped again.

That's when Sullivan got carried away and lost his good judgment. He did not touch her vagina. But in keeping with the teasing atmosphere he leaned down and planted a solid kiss on the inside of Sarah's thigh very close to her vagina.

Sarah immediately began to sit up. Sullivan had gone too far. He cursed at having pushed himself on her again.

Sullivan staggered back in his shirt and Speedo. He commented apologetically, "I got carried away."

Sarah ignored him while managing to get to a standing position. Sullivan could see that her face was particularly red. She frantically straightened her clothing, unbuttoned her jeans, and dropped them to the floor. Sullivan gaped open-mouthed at the sight of Sarah's naked quivering legs topped in bright white panties.

Sarah's hair was disheveled as she uttered breathlessly, "It seems fair that we should both have bare legs."

Sarah looked up at Sullivan with a slightly open mouth and very big eyes. Sullivan gradually understood that Sarah's red face was from desire.

Sullivan smiled and stepped toward her, "I am crazy about you!"

He continued moving forward without stopping. Their upper bodies thudded together helping their arms to fly into a tight embrace. Sullivan walked Sarah rearward until her back gently mashed into the wall.

Only their upper bodies touched as Sullivan leaned down to Sarah's upturned face and warm eager lips. Even through their shirts Sullivan could distinctly feel Sarah's soft breasts and firm nipples bouncing against his chest.

Sullivan whispered in Sarah's ear, "When our legs touch it's gonna' feel really good!"

Sarah seemed to hear him but her face remained upturned as if in a trance except that she was breathing rapidly. Sullivan allowed his hips to close the distance between them. His hard cock magically settled directly against Sarah's wet spot as their hot thighs pressed together.

"AHHH!" groaned Sarah.

"UHHH!" grunted Sullivan.

Both Sullivan and Sarah were lost in passion. They writhed against each other, first rubbing thighs then chests. Sullivan's hands travelled down to firmly grasp Sarah's soft panty-clad buttocks.

"UHHH!" they both moaned.

Sullivan pulled hard against her and pressed the head of his cock up against her. "Ahhh!" they both groaned.

But Sullivan wanted more. With a swift one-handed motion he jerked his suit down to his thighs. Sullivan's exposed cock was rock hard and positioned perfectly against Sarah's pussy opening. Without hesitation he rammed hard into the damp panty material.

"UNGHHH!" she almost yelled while writhing vigorously against him, and at the same time bearing down on his excited cock.

Sullivan marveled at the feel of the dainty panties stretching to prevent his entry into Sarah's throbbing pussy. This material was a lot thinner than the bathing suit he had pressed against before. With a double handful of Sarah's ass, Sullivan shoved again.

"AAHHH!!" they both moaned loudly.

Sarah and Sullivan could both feel her panty material slide to one side against the onslaught of Sullivan's naked cock. Sarah immediately tensed up.

Sullivan regained enough of his senses to realize he did not want to repeat his previous pushy behavior. He carefully drew away then spun around to place his back against the wall, pulling Sarah's plump backside up tight against his naked dick.

"Oohh!" Sarah squealed. After some hesitation she pushed her warm ass back against Sullivan's needy cock.

The way Sarah pushed her butt up against him reminded Sullivan that Sarah said she was somewhat wild with her high school boyfriend. Sullivan reasoned that she had at least some experience with heavy petting. Sullivan chose to risk being a little more forward with her. He placed his hands on her thighs and moved them gently up, barely grazing across Sarah's panty-covered pussy mound.

"Ahhh!" she groaned open-mouthed while pulling her head back and pushing her butt firmly against him. Sullivan continued the upward progress of his palms under Sarah's blouse, slowly approaching her bare tits.

They both held their breath. Sarah clearly anticipated that he would change direction before actually touching her naked breasts. With anxious slowness, Sullivan gently and firmly placed his palms directly on Sarah's warm jiggling tits.

"OHHhhh!" she moaned with surprise and pleasure. Sarah expressed her approval by leaning her chest into his hands and grinding her butt harder against his aching dick.

Sullivan explored Sarah's tits and nipples with gentle massage. Meanwhile Sarah reached behind to shyly caress Sullivan's bare thighs and hips.

They seemed quite content to remain standing with Sullivan's back against the wall and Sarah's back against him. But Sullivan began to get carried away again. His mind became obsessed with getting his hands on Sarah's naked vagina. As he continued to massage Sarah's luscious breasts with one hand he slowly moved his other hand across Sarah's sensitive stomach.

Sullivan tried to disguise his intended destination with teasing sideway strokes. However he probably was not fooling Sarah as she wiggled against him without reservation.

Sullivan passed his palm over Sarah's panties and across the inside of her upper thigh, allowing the edge of his hand to barely touch Sarah's swollen pussy lips.

"Aahh!" she jerked back against him.

Sullivan proceeded to lightly and thoroughly explore the area around Sarah's throbbing pussy, without quite touching her center. He caressed the inside of each thigh and moved toward her pussy to barely touch a pussy lip, before withdrawing contact.

"Unghh!" Sarah grunted and squirmed, while still pressing her breasts against the actions of his other hand.

He passed his palm across her hip bones and the hollow of her flat belly just above her pubic bone. With a single finger he traced a path straight downward over her panties and directly toward the top of Sarah's puffy crack. Sarah pressed her palms on the outside of Sullivan's hips in anticipation. Without seeming to know she was doing it, Sarah spread her legs further apart and rotated her hips up to meet his wandering fingertip. Sullivan withdrew his hand.

"Aww!" Sarah breathed with undisguised disappointment.

Blood was pounding furiously in Sullivan's head. He inserted his fingertips under the top elastic of Sarah's panties.

"Ahh," Sarah exhaled, almost as if it was a relief for him to finally go there.

Sarah was very still. Sullivan spread his fingers to explore the smooth tender area just above her pubic bone. When he encountered pubic hair his penis surged against Sarah's ass.

Sarah was patient. The only movement in the room was Sullivan's hand as it traversed inside Sarah's panties. They held their breath while he went further to trace each side of Sarah's pulsing vaginal lips, but lifted his middle finger so that it did not touch the center of her crack. He went down with his hand so far that his fingers reached Sarah's inner thighs. Then he began to move the hand back upward. On this return trip Sullivan allowed his middle finger to lightly graze along the center toward Sarah's clitoris.

"AAHHH!" she moaned expectantly, still frozen in position.

Sullivan was focused on his middle finger very slowly moving along the middle of Sarah's pussy lips. The area was moist but not wet, until the middle finger seemed to slightly spread the lips and encounter a fountain of moisture along with Sarah's sensitive clitoral knob.

"Oh, YES!" Sarah growled openly as she flinched back against Sullivan, causing the sheetrock wall behind him to vibrate.

Sullivan knew that the time for teasing was over. He slowly allowed his finger to dip firmly along the warm wet channel against Sarah's tender knob and he stroked up and down.

"UHHH!!" Sarah grunted with enthusiasm. Her hands were still behind her touching Sullivan, and she immediately clinched on his hips. Sarah shook and quivered her entire body in response to the movements of Sullivan's finger.

Sullivan applied a little more pressure and moved his finger more forcefully up and down against her clitoris. He was in a fog of concentration on her hot pussy, keenly aware of his thumb against pubic hair, his knuckles pressing outward against her panties, and his middle finger easily stroking along her very warm and wet channel.

"Shit!" exclaimed Sarah. She was bouncing up and down in rhythm to Sullivan's finger strokes and pressing her ass back against his ever-present cock. She reached further behind to allow her hands access to Sullivan's dick.

Sullivan's eyes shot wide open. He kept on stroking Sarah's clitoris, but his focus temporarily switched to the feel of Sarah's hands gently reaching for his aching cock.

Sarah softly ran all ten fingers along Sullivan's wildly sensitive dick. She did not stop until she had raked her fingers upward for his entire length.

"UGGHHH!!" he groaned in pleasure and surprise. He automatically flinched violently back toward the wall with his bare ass.

This time the wall did not make it. The sheetrock gave way with a loud cracking thud.

"WHOA!" yelled Sullivan as he felt the room sway out of control.

Sullivan and Sarah held onto each other as they fell disoriented into the newly formed wall opening. After the initial fall Sarah was able to straighten up and whirl around to face Sullivan. He was lodged in the wall sitting on what was left of supporting wallboard wearing a shocked expression. Sullivan had caught the wall studs with his hands and managed to keep from falling even further.

Sarah's immediate expression was one of concern for Sullivan. But he was the first one to find something funny in the situation. Sarah stood by in her bright white undies as Sullivan was stuck in the wall cavity with his Speedo down around his thighs and his balls swinging free in the wall.

He gradually began to roar with deep belly laughter. Sarah sensed that he was not hurt and she was slowly able to catch up until they both formed tears from the hilarity of their circumstance. Sullivan tried to pull himself up but struggled. They broke into more peals of laughter as he reached out to Sarah and she warily pulled him to a standing position.

Sullivan tensed as Sarah pointed to his loin area, "Hey, it looks like you're wearing a white bathing suit." She was commenting on the contrast between his tan and his normal white skin. He had hoped she was going to say he had a big dick, or at least make some flattering comment. Instead she politely averted her eyes and did not seem interested in getting a better look as his pride and joy.

As he pulled his suit up Sarah was suddenly concerned, "Won't it be expensive to fix the wall?"

"Hell no! Because I'm not going to fix it. This hole is a memento of our special evening."

They sat on the couch together smiling at the hole in the wall, Sullivan in his Speedo and Sarah in her white undies. "Well," said Sarah, "what do you want to do now?"

12