Back Door Babe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
techsan
techsan
1,199 Followers

At the beginning of our senior year, I asked Lindsey to marry me and give up her other occasional partners, promising to do the same myself. After some time to think about it, she accepted my proposal and we decided on a spring break wedding.

The wedding was small and went off without a hitch. Being a little short on cash, we honeymooned on the gulf coast but it didn't really matter – we spent most of our time in bed and most of that was with my cock plying her ass.

We both graduated in May and set up house in another apartment not far from the school, which left us about halfway between our parents' homes. We both had gotten job offers during a Job Fair at the school so we had little time between the end of school and jumping into the real world.

As the years passed, I came to believe I was one of the luckiest guys alive. Although my wife would let me fuck her pussy if I really insisted, she was always eager to let me fuck her ass. Occasionally I would begin to complain about the enema bag and tubes sharing space on our towel rack only to remember that I was the beneficiary of that piece of equipment! It eventually just became "part of the furniture."

Lindsey let me fuck her often enough over the years that we had three wonderful kids: a son and two daughters who looked just like their mother except they had my red hair. Still, nineteen years and a little more after that spring wedding, Lindsey and I are still making passionate love, almost always using her back door opening. Her hips have grown a little broader over the time, and her tits are considerably heavier, but those features just make her more alluring to me. I love all of her and I'm convinced my Back Door Babe feels the same way about me.

techsan
techsan
1,199 Followers
12