Back From Iraq Ch. 04

Story Info
Jack gets under Amy's skin.
2.1k words
4.49
73.7k
23

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/25/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quinze
Quinze
82 Followers

Jack and I showered separately to wash away the signs of our afternoon debauchery. I bathed second. As I was drying myself, the door opened. I expected to see Jack coming in to catch of glimpse of his sister naked. Instead, Tommy came in.

"You look good enough to eat," he said with a wolfish expression on his face.

"Thanks for the offer, big guy," I replied giving his crotch a pat. "But, I'm exhausted."

"Oh, well," Tommy said, shrugging. "Anyhow, Jack and I are going out drinking tonight."

Relieved, I said, "That sounds great." Tommy and Jack had always had a good relationship as brothers-in-law. Besides, I needed the rest. The sexual attention these two men were giving me had wiped me out.

After dinner, the boys left. I went into the bedroom to watch TV. Within a few minutes I dropped off to sleep for the night.

The next morning, I woke up refreshed and feeling randy as a goat. Tommy was getting dressed for work.

"Hey, handsome," I said to him as he knotted his tie in the mirror. "Do you think you could lend me a hand or something," I said as I pulled back the covers and spread my legs wide open.

My cute little baby was there for the taking. Tommy came over and planted a kiss right on my vulva.

"I would love to assist you, Miss. But I've got a meeting in an hour. Maybe tonight..."

"Fine, suit yourself," I replied nonchalantly. However, in reality I had hoped that Tommy would fuck me to distraction so that I wouldn't need to turn my sexual attentions toward my brother.

I dressed and spent the morning creeping around the apartment trying to avoid waking up Jack. I didn't want to start anything.

Toward 11 o'clock, I was heading toward the door when Jack peeked his head up off the couch bed and asked, "Where are you going, sexy?"

"Go back to sleep, lazy bones. You probably had too much to drink last night," I admonished.

"Not too much to keep me from thinking about you," Jack replied. He pulled back the sheet to show me his morning wood.

There it was again. My brother was constantly showing me his dick.

"Why don't you come over here for a second?" he said invitingly.

"No way, soldier boy," I responded. "I've got a lunch date downtown."

"Oh really," Jack replied without making any effort to put away his erection. "With who?"

"With whom?," I corrected. "I'm meeting my friend Yolanda."

"Yolanda Fernandez?" he asked. I nodded.

Jack said, "Man, that chick used to drive me crazy when I was younger."

"I know that," I replied. "But she was five years older than you. And clearly out of your league."

Jack gave me a sly look. "I wouldn't be too sure."

I rushed into the living room and stood in front of my brother.

"Shut up," I shouted. "You are such a liar."

"Maybe I am," he stated. "Maybe I'm not."

"You never stood a chance with Yolanda," I said firmly. I was sure of it.

"You look really good," Jack said with a big grin. He looked me up and down.

I had to admit, my brother looked very cute at that moment. However, I wished he would put his dick away.

"Turn around," he instructed.

Without stopping to question him, I spun slowly around.

"Now, lift up your skirt," he ordered.

"No," I said firmly. "I'm not going to do that. Jack, we're not going to start this again today."

"Lift up your skirt," he said with more conviction.

Once again, I obeyed, lifting the hem up to the top of my thighs.

"Higher," he said calmly. I shook my head. Jack just stared at me. I don't know why, but I raised my skirt up to my waist, revealing the black, lacy panties I had put on several hours earlier.

Jack gripped his cock and began to slowly stroke it. "Very nice," he said laciviously.

I opened my mouth to say something, but the words froze in my throat. For some weird reason, the sight of my brother rubbing his penis was turning me on.

I found my strength. "Jack," I said (still holding my skirt up around my waist), "I'm going to lunch."

"Take off your panties and give them to me." He said almost as a whisper.

A thrill went through my groin. I wanted to touch my breasts and pussy. I couldn't take my eyes off of Jack's hand as it slid slowly up and down his stiff cock.

I hooked my fingers into my lacy underwear and slid them down my legs. Still in my high heels, I stepped out of my panties and picked them up off the carpet. Without saying a word, I walked over and handed them to my younger brother.

Jack brought my panties up to his lips and kissed them.

"Have a nice lunch, Amy," he said.

I walked out the door.

****

During my lunch with Yolanda, I couldn't stop thinking about the sight of Jack kissing my panties. I knew he would be bringing the crotch of the garment up to his nose as soon as I left the apartment. I wondered if he would smell my scent, and if that sensation would cause him to come. As I sat at the table with no underwear under my skirt, I wanted to reach down and rub my little clit.

"Amy," Yolanda said forcefully. "You haven't even touched your salad. You're day-dreaming again. Where is your head today?"

"I'm sorry, Yolanda," I replied. "I was just thinking about my brother. He just got home from the war."

"Jack's home?" Yolanda asked. I didn't even know she knew his name. "How is he doing? He must be so handsome now."

"I guess so," I said. "The experience was kind of rough on him."

"Does he have a girlfriend?" Yolanda asked.

I almost choked on my wine. Yolanda is my age. She is hot. I have always known that my girlfriend was a bombshell, and that the guys were attracted to her slender frame, her mocha skin, her voluptuous long hair, and her big, black eyes.

"Yolanda," I exclaimed. "The guy just got home."

"Maybe he could use a little comforting from a sympathetic civilian," Yolanda said with an impish grin. "I always thought your little brother was a real cutie."

"Really?" I asked incredulously. "He was always bothering us," I said.

Yolanda laughed and said: "He used to spy on us when we were sunbathing out by your pool." I laughed as well. I hadn't thought about that in years.

"I remember one time," Yolanda said taking a sip of her Chardonnay. "You and I had taken our bikini tops off to get a tan without leaving marks from the straps in back."

"We used to do that all the time," I replied.

"Right," Yolanda said. "But on this one day, I got up to use the phone in the house. I was tying the strings of my top when I came upon Jack hiding behind the bushes. I caught him by surprise. He was rubbing his thing through his bathing suit."

"No!," I shouted. "Oh my God. How come you never told me about this?"

"Well," Yolanda said with a cat-like grin. "Never mind."

"No," I insisted. "You have to tell me."

"All right," she allowed. "He looked so cute there that I grabbed his hand – his free hand, that is – and led him into the house." I sat staring at Yolanda with my mouth open.

When I gathered my composure, I asked, "Yolanda, you didn't?"

Yolanda nodded her head with a big smile. "I sucked him off."

"Ahhh," I bellowed, burying my head in my hands. "I can't believe you blew my baby brother." Yolanda laughed. I finished my wine in a single gulp and started to shake with laughter as well.

"You filthy slut," I joked.

"Guilty as charged," Yolanda replied. As she said this, Yolanda brought her clenched fist up to her mouth and made her cheek protrude on the opposite side by pushing it out with her tongue to simulate fellatio. We both howled in laughter.

The rest of the lunch was a blur to me. I know I downed two more glasses of wine. I was also aware of the steady hum that my naked twat was emitting below the table. I rubbed my thighs together to try to give myself some relief since I was unable to touch it. My pussy was so wet that I hoped that I would not stain the back of my skirt.

When we kissed good-bye, Yolanda told me, "Tell that cute brother of yours to give me a call." Just to get a reaction out of me, she then made the blowjob symbol again with her fist and tongue.

"You stay away from my innocent brother." I joked.

"Seriously, Amy. Tell him to call me."

My mind was racing on the train ride back to my apartment. I should have been glad that my good friend wanted to date my brother. He was just back from the war, knew very few girls in town and he was lonely. If I knew Yolanda correctly, she would also provide Jack with a nice outlet for his abundance of sexual energy. Yet, I admit that I felt a tiny bit of jealously.

My wet pussy also continued to throb.

When I got back to the apartment, Jack was watching TV on the couch. I walked right into the room and switched it off. "Hello?" he asked sarcastically.

"You," I said pointing at him. "Come with me." It was my turn to issue the orders.

I went into the bedroom and laid back on the bed. Jack followed me into the room. I pulled up my skirt and spread my legs, exposing my aching cunt. "Lick me," I commanded.

"I thought we were through with this?" Jack said with a wry smile.

"LICK MY CUNT right now"

Jack sunk to his knees and crawled slowly across the bed toward my gaping vagina. He extended his tongue and slowly traced the outline of my inner folds. I moaned loudly.

"Whoa," he said, momentarily withdrawing his face from my crotch. "Someone's really in heat."

I responded by reaching forward, grabbing the back of Jack's head with both hands and pulling his face into my dripping twat.

My brother went to town. He did everything right. He lapped at my lips. He stuck his tongue deep into my vagina. He sucked on my clit, and then ran his tongue back and forth across it like a band saw. I was in heaven.

Showing a good recollection of my reaction to the prior day's events, Jack ran his thumb around the rim of my sensitive little asshole. I reacted by arching my back to lift my ass off the bed.

"Lick my back door, Jack. Do it now."

Like the good soldier that he is, my brother began a tongue assault on my puckered anus. At the same time, he began stroking my clit with his index finger. When he inserted the tip of his tongue into my asshole, I came really hard.

"AHHH, FUCK," I screamed.

This guy really knew how to get me off. I was starting to care less and less that he was my brother and that we were not supposed to have sex. But, at the same time, I realized that this was not necessarily a good thing in my marriage to Tommy.

"Thanks, Jack. I really needed that."

"Now, let's do me," he stating, starting to undo his belt.

"Give me a break, Jack," I replied. "Tell me that he you haven't already jerked off into my little, black panties, you beast."

Jack nodded with a coy smile. "In fact, I hit them two times. But I like your aroma much better at the source."

"Okay," I said, blushing. "Enough of that talk. We need to get cleaned up before Tommy gets home," I stated while rising from the bed.

I walked over to my dresser, opened the drawer and pulled out a pair of red panties.

"You don't need to put those on, sis," my horny brother said.

"Thanks to you," I replied, "I had no underwear on all day. Believe me, Tommy will definitely notice if I don't put them on. If I know my husband, his hands will be under my skirt within one minute of walking in the door."

"What a horn-dog," said Jack ironically.

"Yeah," I responded. "Like you should talk, soldier. Listen, Yolanda wants to you to call her. She wants to go out with you," I said handing him my cell phone. "You should do it."

"I've got all the woman I need right here," Jack said, coming over and placing his hands on my heavy breasts.

"Haven't we done enough of this?" I asked him.

"No, ma'am," he stated, shaking his head.

"Oh, dear," I said, knowing that he was speaking the truth.

Quinze
Quinze
82 Followers