Back Home for the Holidays Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The_Unicorn
The_Unicorn
1,501 Followers

After a few hours the conversation died down and we all found ourselves watching television. The local news, as well as the local advertisements, was funny to me. I was used to a higher production level in Denver. Though I found it funny and quaint, I also found it endearing.

Mrs. Parker said, "We normally stay up late but you've had a long day and you're looking a little tired. If either of you want to head off to bed, feel free."

I nodded and said, "I am very sleepy. Thank you for making me feel so welcome."

Mrs. Parker smiled at me and turned her attention back to the news. I kissed John on the lips. I resisted every urge I had to do anything more daring than that.

I went to the bathroom outside of Jenny's room and took a shower. I took my time. I felt dirty from my period as well as from the trip. I shaved my legs and crotch, only leaving the small triangle of orange pubic hair directly above my pussy. I usually waxed but my period had put that off and I didn't carry a wax kit on vacation.

Since I had forgotten my robe in my luggage I wrapped the towel around me and made the short trip to Jenny's room dressed like that. Everyone was still watching television on the other side of the house, so I had the area to myself. I closed the door behind me, took off the towel, put on fresh panties, and lay down on top of the bed.

I usually sleep in the nude except when I was on my period, and then I wore panties just in case. Despite the situation, I decided I wanted to do that here instead of wearing more clothes to bed. Besides the fact that it was too hot to wear more to bed, it made me feel naughty and I found that thrilling.

It took me a long time to fall asleep. I missed John. We always went to bed together, falling asleep in each other's arms. I loved him with all my heart. I was lonely.

***

I woke up horny.

Most of the time, I fucked John once or twice a day. The more orgasms I could get the better. We went to TSC, our sex club. We had other couples over. We threw our own sex parties. But when my period approached I got very cranky for a few days, demanding sex even more. John usually got upset with me for being so cranky but he also usually gave in and fucked me. Then, when my period started, I didn't want to be touched, other than to help me fall asleep at night. I knew that was really rough on John. Then, five or six days later, when I finally stopped bleeding, I became super-horny. I mean, hornier than at any other time of the month by a mile. I got an itch in my pussy that only the sweet friction of a real live cock stroking deeply in and out of my cunt could satisfy. Well, I was starting to feel that itch. My period was coming to an end.

I had gotten under the sheets at one time during the night but then I had kicked them to the side. My nipples were hard and I cupped my big tits in my hands and rolled both of them between my fingers. The sweet pleasure rolled into my brain, nearly blocking out my other senses.

At that moment, Mrs. Parker opened the door to the bedroom. I heard the clink of the knob an instant before the door swung wide. I was just able to throw the sheet over me in time to prevent her from seeing my half-naked body.

"Robin, breakfast is almost ready," she said sweetly.

"Okay," I replied shakily. "Thank you Mrs. Parker. I'll be right there."

Satisfied, John's mother closed the door.

I let out a great sigh of relief. I mentally scolded myself for not locking the door. I had a vision of her opening the door while I was fucking myself with one of the dildos in my luggage. Now, that would be a disaster.

The rush of almost getting caught left me wide awake. I got out of bed and dug into my luggage for my robe. It was a light and flimsy green satin robe that covered me to just above my knees. I tied it closed with the satin belt and padded to the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth, washed my face, brushed my hair, put on a little makeup, and checked myself out. Sure enough, my period was over. There was still a week to go in this house. I had no idea how I was going to survive without getting fucked for a whole week. Pushing the thoughts aside for the moment, I made sure I was clean down there and ventured out to find breakfast.

Mrs. Parker knew how to cook, the smells of bacon, sausage, eggs, and toast drifting through the house. With her encouragement I took a plate and served myself. As I sat down I made a mental note to stop putting so much on my plate. At this rate I was going to gain ten pounds before we left for Florida.

Mrs. Parker joined me with a plate of her own as did Mister Parker. Both were already dressed, Mrs. Parker in a long dress and Mister Parker in overalls.

Halfway through my delicious meal, John showed up, also in his robe, the plaid one. He fixed himself a plate and sat across from me. He looked good. His dark hair was still wet. He looked clean and refreshed. I wanted to push the dishes on the floor and fuck him on that dining room table.

When he caught me looking at him he cocked his head to the side. I flashed him a lustful gaze. His eyes grew wide with surprise and then concern crossed his face. He understood.

The Parker's were discussing their plans for Christmas as I snaked my foot out and found John's legs. I'm short and the solid oak dining table was wide, so I couldn't reach his crotch, which is what I really wanted to do. So, I settled for caressing halfway up his inner thighs. In his robe his legs were bare and I felt the soft hairs sexily tickling my bare foot.

John's eyes grew wide with surprise. I loved that. I liked to shock John any chance I got. I guess it's a control thing. Of course, he knew me. He shouldn't have been surprised by that sort of thing from me anymore.

I found myself wondering if I was giving him an erection as he sat next to his mother, when Mrs. Parker caught my attention as she was in the middle of saying, "...so, Johnny, after church at ten-thirty, you'll go to Lake Charles with your dad while Robin and I clean up the house."

Yes, I went to church with John and his parents. Though I was brought up Catholic I had not been to church in years. I dressed in my most conservative black dress, which still had a neckline way too low and a hemline way too high. I threw on a sweater to cover the neckline. I couldn't do anything about the hemline.

Mrs. Parker gave me a skeptical look when she saw how I was dressed but she didn't say anything. Mister Parker, on the other hand, said, "Wow, you look good."

I thanked him with a quick smile.

John wore his best suit and he really looked good. My pussy was itching to jump him right there in front of his parents. I instantly regretted having put on a thong. It was going to be soaked before I got done with church.

Making everyone wait for me, I dashed into my room, Jenny's room, and changed underwear. When I re-emerged I locked the door to the house behind me and got in the car. The trip to Saint Theresa's was short enough that we could have walked there.

I definitely had the shortest skirt of any of the women. I received several disapproving glances. I tried not to care though looking at how some of them were dressed, jeans would have been a better choice. If it weren't for John's parents I wouldn't have cared, but I wanted so much to make them like me.

The service was only an hour long but it seemed like forever. I tried to ignore John's hand in mine, his body so close to mine, and how great he smelled. The itch in my pussy did not mesh well with being in church.

I was so thankful when it was finally over and, after greeting the priest, we piled back into the car and drove back home. An hour later John and Mister Parker were gone, driving to Lake Charles on some shopping mission, leaving Mrs. Parker and me alone. I changed into my cleaning up clothes, which consisted of a pair of very short green shorts and a nearly see-through green top. The top breathed well. I had on a sports bra underneath. My tits, though firm, were a little too big for me to run around without some sort of support.

Mrs. Parker tasked me with tidying up while she vacuumed. We worked for an hour and then took a break. I told her I was going to put away the rest of my luggage and she let me go. I'm not averse to housework; I just usually try to get by on the minimum necessary, especially when I'm that horny. But I really did need to put my clothes away.

Back in Jenny's room I opened her walk-in closet and took an assessment. The left side was filled with clothes of different sizes and styles. It looked like Jenny had tried out lots of different styles as she grew up. The back of the closet held shoe racks full of shoes. Oddly, the right side of the closet had a clothing rod with no clothes on it. Instead, there was big flat pillow on the floor and a small jewelry cabinet where more clothes would have gone.

I shrugged. I guessed it wouldn't hurt anything to pull out the pillow and move the jewelry cabinet further toward the back of the closet beside the dresser. That way I could hang up my own clothes on the unused rod as Mrs. Parker has suggested.

Though the jewelry cabinet was over three feet high it stood on long thin legs and was much lighter than it looked. I carefully moved it four feet down the wall to make room for my clothing.

When I was finished I examined my handiwork. The back of the wall was in shadow from the overhead light but the light from the window in the bedroom added just enough to make the dark brown wall visible. I almost didn't notice it but then I saw it. There was a three-inch wide hole in the wall about three feet off the floor. The jewelry cabinet had been obstructing it.

I almost ignored it as simple damage but then I noticed that it had black tape around it. Curious, I knelt down on the carpeted floor and looked more closely at the hole. It was not perfectly round but it had black electrical tape all the way around it, covering any rough edges. I knew what it looked like to me but I knew I just had to be wrong.

I put my finger in the hole and tapped a solid surface about three inches in. I felt around and discovered that the tape wrapped back down on the other side of the hole one inch in. So what accounted for the two extra inches? Was it possible that something similar to the jewelry cabinet blocked the hole from the other side? If so, what room would that be in?

I sat back on my ankles and thought about the layout of the house. The left wall of the closet was definitely an outside wall because the window in the bedroom shared the same wall. So, it had to be somewhere in one of the two room off that first hall at the front of the house. I wasn't good at spatial relationships but I was confident I could figure it out.

I put some of my dresses on either side of the hole, leaving a nice wide gap so I'd be able to verify that I had found where the hole led. The dresses were in case Mrs. Parker came in while I was at the front of the house. I still had a few clothes to put away but I zipped up my luggage and vowed to finish that before going to bed.

Mrs. Parker was ready to start vacuuming again and I told her I'd roam around and tidy up some more. She agreed, so I tidied the living room until Mrs. Parker started vacuuming the dining room. I waited until I was sure she was busy at the back of the house before I slipped down that front hall.

The first door was on the left and I opened it. It was a bathroom. The closet in Jenny's room was six feet across and this bathroom was way more centered in the house than that.

At the end of the hall was a folding door which led to a washer and dryer. It was possible that the hole terminated behind one of these but the surface I had tapped wasn't metal. I couldn't tell how close I was to the outside wall.

Directly to the right, also at the end of the hall, was a door. I got a sinking feeling that I knew exactly what I was going to find but I still had to go through the motions. I was also aware that I was overstepping my boundaries, but I couldn't help myself.

Glancing behind me to make sure that Mrs. Parker's vacuuming sounds were still coming from around the corner from the kitchen and I was not in her line of sight, I opened the door and slipped inside. I closed the door behind me and looked around.

John's room was all blue; blue rug, blue bedspread on his single-sized bed, and blue drapes. The windows told me that we were definitely against the outside walls. So, that would mean, sure enough, there was a door on the same wall as the door I had used to enter the room.

Knowing my time was limited, I quickly opened it and what I saw told me I was at the right spot. This was a six-foot square walk-in closet also. The right-hand wall of this closet was about six feet away from the outside wall.

The closet was laid out similarly to Jenny's. John's old clothes were hanging on the left side of the closet. There was a small dresser at the back of the closet. There were no clothes along the right side. I saw where there was room for a hanging rod but it had been removed and was standing against the wall. There was a portable stereo cabinet against the wall. It held three shelves, a glass door on the front, and a cardboard backing on the back, against the wall. It was on casters and contained an old stereo and a big CD player.

I didn't waste time as I entered the closet and rolled the stereo cabinet aside, into the center of the closet. There was a long tube on top of the shelf unit. It was about three feet long and was made from a Christmas wrap cardboard roll. At each end of the roll was affixed a small mirror set at a forty-five degree angle.

I grabbed the tube and sat down on the floor. There, right in front of me, was the hole. Looking through it I could see Jenny's closet and my clothing on either side. Oh my god, I had found it. My mind was racing with possibilities of what this meant. The hole wasn't covered on both sides by accident.

I looked at the tube in my hand again. Maybe the hole wasn't what I thought it was after all. I inserted the tube through the hole. It barely fit. It took me a moment to figure it out but sitting beside the hole, facing Jenny's room, and extending the tube past my clothes on the other side; I could see my luggage on the floor of Jenny's bedroom.

The vacuum stopped.

I pushed the tube the couple of inches it took to get it through the hole, quickly got to my feet, and swung the stereo cabinet back into place. I actually positioned it just in front of hole. I turned off the closet light but left the door open. I slipped out of the room with Mrs. Parker looking at me from down the hall.

"I was just tidying up John's room," I lied to her. "He can be messy sometimes."

She studied me for a second and then nodded. Whew. She seemed to accept my story.

I found myself wondering, did John use the periscope to spy on Jenny? That seemed obvious. What about the jewelry case? Surely Jenny didn't just accidentally cover the hole with it. Maybe she found out and blocked him from watching her. Was that all he was hiding from me? I had to know.

I ate lunch with Mrs. Parker as John and his father were still in Lake Charles. I didn't go snooping any more that day. By the time the men arrived back, we had the house completely cleaned and tidied up.

We changed for supper; I dressed up in my skinny jeans and a nice shirt while John dressed down to jeans and a t-shirt from what he had worn to Lake Charles. I actually used the periscope to watch John get dressed, just to see if I could. He didn't even notice or worry about the closet being open because he was in such a hurry. I caught a glimpse of his body as he changed. I loved him and I needed him so badly.

Life in the Parker household revolved around food and Mrs. Parker was an excellent cook. The other major activity was TV watching. I loved it to an extent because it was different than my lifestyle. Food was never my concern as I couldn't eat much of it and still maintain my figure. As for TV, I rarely watched TV unless you count porn. Well, during the workweek I might catch a sitcom or two but that was it. So, this was a different lifestyle than I was used to and I was already getting antsy for some real action.

Supper was delicious, as usual. After supper we sat with the Parker's and watched television. I held John's hand as we watched. The close contact set me off. I crossed my legs. I could feel my fuck juices flowing and I needed to keep them inside. I tried to be good and not jump John in front of his parents, though throughout the day I had grown hotter and hotter. I needed to feel his arms around me and his cock deep inside of me.

At one point, during a show that was holding the Parker's interest, John asked me, "Settle in good?"

I nodded. This was my opportunity to start stirring things up, so I looked up at him and said, low enough so nobody else could hear me over the sound of the television, "I found the hole."

John tensed and his face went completely white. For a minute I thought he was going to pass out from lack of blood. I found it funny because I knew he didn't want me to find out about it. That spoke volumes to me but I still had questions. Now, he hadn't lied to me yet and he had promised he never would. I was going to hold him to that and get the truth.

I decided to add to his stress level, I couldn't help myself, and said softly, "And the periscope."

John opened his mouth to reply but then remembered his parents were right there, so he closed his mouth. He looked panicked. For him to be this panicked, I wondered if the hole might actually be what I originally thought it was.

Finally, I patted his hand with my free hand and whispered, "Meet me at the hole at eleven and we'll talk."

I could see the wheels turning in John's head. I was going to need to be on my game to read him though the tiny hole. I couldn't have him make up some lie to tell me. I really wished there was someplace we could go and talk but the Parkers shadowed our every move when we were together, especially Mrs. Parker.

After the news was over I excused myself for the evening, giving John a kiss on his cheek. He looked scared to death, dreading the conversation I was determined to have with him. I smiled at him, trying to put him at ease just a bit.

I went to the bathroom, showered, shaved my pussy again, brushed my teeth, and got ready for bed. Back in my room, Jenny's room, I locked the door and took off all my clothes. I was going to sleep in the nude once I got to bed, with the door locked this time. I made sure my robe was handy, though.

In the mirror I thought I looked great, my skin was pale with orange freckles on my neck, shoulders, arms, and face. They weren't too pronounced as I tried to keep out of the sun as much as possible. I used to hate them but others had convinced me that they were sexy. My hair was a long flowing mass of orange locks. My breasts were big, firm, and pale, topped with hard pink nipples. My tummy was flat; my figure slender and sexy. The small triangle of orange hair above my slit was cute and my pink pussy itched something awful.

In the closet, I pushed my clothes aside and knelt in front of the hole. I looked in and couldn't see anything. I had seen by the bedroom clock that it was just after 11:00, so I whispered, "John?"

"I'm here, Robin," he replied through the hole. His voice was tense, nervous. My senses were telling me I was on target but they also warned me to go easy with John.

"Oh, John, I love you. I don't know how much more of this I can take," I told him. I was avoiding the subject of the hole for as long as I could; letting him know my thoughts were of him.

John didn't want to talk about the hole either. I barely heard him sigh with relief. He asked, "Your period's over?"

The_Unicorn
The_Unicorn
1,501 Followers