Back in Black

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was balls deep up her ass, and I groaned out in ecstasy. I needed to cum quickly so I hammered away into her bowels like there was no tomorrow. Melissa was moaning a deep guttural sound from her bent over position. I reached around her and played with her clit, I thumbed it gently while sticking my index finger into her pussy. Melissa reached up and squeezed my balls and that was all it took for me to start cumming up her ass. I launched my first and second shoot into her backside, but then I pulled out and aimed my cock down toward her face and sprayed the rest onto her chin, mouth, nose and eyes. She looked a glorious mess and I thought to myself how sexy she looked right now.

When I was done cumming I knelt down and buried my face into her ass and pussy. I tongued her good. I tasted my cum from both of her holes and I was getting more excited. My dick was semi-hard and hurting, but it didn't stop me from aiming it into her open mouth. She sucked it like an old pro. The amount of suction she used was like a vacuum cleaner. We 96'ed each other until we both had one last mind blowing orgasm rock through our bodies. I don't know how my cock was able to keep going like it did but I had just as much cum now as when we started. I looked at both of our sex organs and saw how raw they were, there was not a shade of red I could use to describe how they looked.

"Seriously Tom we have to get going." With that she took all of her clothes with her into the bathroom to get showered and dressed. I sat down and thought how lucky I was this night. I had cum several times into a girl without any protection and I thought to myself how much of a man I was. I finished getting dressed and I took her home. I walked her up to her door and gave her a kiss goodnight. She told me how much fun she had tonight, and that she hoped we could do it again sometime as she walked into her house.

I had seen Melissa around school after that for about a week or two, then one day she came up to me all sad and she was crying. "Tom I just wanted to thank you for the great time we had, and I'll never forget it. I wish we could have tried to have a relationship, but my parents told me that we are moving next week and, I'll be leaving school. I just thought you'd like to know that and how I felt about you." I walked up to her and gave her a big hug while she continued to cry into my shoulder. I never saw Melissa after that day. I felt sad that she was gone and wish things could have been different.

As I came back to reality, I was fucking Shelia as hard and as fast as I could. I was stroking my shaft along her clit and biting down on her nipples. She had wrapped her legs around me and was driving me deeper into her vagina. I was lost at that point. I needed to satiate the urge in my balls; I had to bust my nut into this gorgeous girl. All I could think about was cumming inside of her. "Uggggg....Hmmmmm.....grrrrr....fuckkkk.....ohhh.....shittttt!" I didn't give her any warning or any chance to say anything I felt the surge spread from my balls, up my shaft, into her waiting pussy. I stiffened to an almost upright position as I let out a huge grunt of pleasure. Shelia's eyes were rolled back into her head as her own orgasm rocked her body. Her convulsing cunt was sucking all of my cum deeper into her womb. I was spent, but the drugs my daughter had spiked my food with were saying something all-together different for my body. I had to chuckle when I thought back on something Cindy said about showing her the ROPES!

I pulled out of her and shifted to straddle her chest. I slide my cum covered dick between her enormous breasts and had showed her how to push them together. As I thrust into her pendulous boobs, I lifted her head up so that her mouth could suck the head of my cock. She was hesitant to take my dick in her mouth but eventually she did a nice job of hobbing my knob if you know what I mean. I was moaning pretty heavily when on one of my outward thrusts I ejaculated all over Shelia's face. I shot it into her mouth, up her nose and into her eye. Some of it even trickled down into her hair. She was taken aback by the force of my cum blasts and tried her best to swallow what she could.

While she was scooping up my cum from her face, I got down onto the floor and got between her legs. I wanted to sample this gorgeous creature's pussy, and to bring her pleasure. Her lips were beautiful. I have never seen pussy lips as beautiful as this before in my entire life. Not too thick and not too thin. Just enough skin to pull with your teeth and enough skin to suck with your mouth. I lapped up the juices that were oozing from her gaping hole. It was a bit musky, but then again there was sperm cumming out as well. I nibbled on her clit, and got a moan out of Shelia. "What are you doing Mr. Jones?"

"Tom, and I'm sucking you off like you did for me. You Like?"

"Oh yes, I love it! It kind of tickles, but it makes me feel all warm inside."

I stuck first one then two fingers into her, and I curled them up to reach her G-Spot. I think Shelia creamed herself because she drenched my face in a thick filmy she-cum. I drank it all up and continued to bring her through several orgasms. After about the fourth one, I turned her over and draped her over the end of the couch. Before her orgasm slowed I plunged my renewed hard-on back into her velvet glove. I fucked her like I was going to die tomorrow. My upward angle of thrust was hitting a hard ring, and on one particular push I thrust myself into and through the ring. "Shelia you feel that I've entered your cervix. God is it tight. Squeeze your cunt around my cock baby. Yeah that's it." I only lasted a few more minutes and then I buried myself deep in her womb, and said, "Yeah take my cum Shelia. Can you feel it?"

I don't remember how long I fucked Shelia, but eventually she passed out. I carried her upstairs and laid her down on my daughter's bed next to Cindy. I could see my cum leaking out of her used and abused twat and dripping onto the bed. I scooped a little up and spread it on lips. I could see her tongue lazily lick my cum from her lips and see her then finally settled in for the night. I didn't bother to put my pajamas back on so I got into bed naked. As I lay there I just thought about how Shelia didn't get upset about me cumming in her or possibly getting pregnant. In fact she seemed to enjoy it.

I had just barely fallen asleep when I felt my dick get hard. Something warm and wet had wrapped around my head and was getting me erect. I thought it was a wet dream so I just went with it. After a while the warmth disappeared and my dick was exposed to cold air. I felt the bed shift and then a weight settled across my lap. My dick was being stood upright and the weight lowered unto my hard cock. My aching cock must be going into a pussy by now. I mumbled, "Shelia you minx, back for some more?"

Since I was in a bit of a drug induced dream state the response was confusing, but not alarming at that time, "No Daddy, shhh...just lay back and enjoy the ride." The person was deliberately slow and torturous with their up and down motions. I was on the edge of cumming for a long time and every time I was close the person would either stop, or reach down and squeeze my shaft. My visitor must have been getting close herself finally because her tempo increased, her movements were erratic, and most importantly did not try to stop me from cumming any longer. With one finally downward thrust the two of us were cumming. She was convulsing all over, I was more of a lingering orgasm. My ejaculation was not very forceful, but it lasted a long time and it seemed to be an overabundance of sperm cumming from my tired balls. I could feel it coming out of her pussy and coating my balls. It was definitely one of the better cums I have ever had. The woman kissed me and whispered into my ear, "Goodnight Daddy."

Reality snapped in and I awoke to a startle. Goodnight Daddy. Had I heard right? That was the second time the mystery girl said daddy. I looked around the room, and I did not see anyone. I walked into my daughter's room and they were both sound asleep in the bad. I must have been dreaming. I walked back to bed, only to realize that I did have cum around my cuck and balls. Heck maybe it was a wet dream. I cleaned up and got back into bed and went to sleep with a smile on my face. (He was not the only one going to bed with a smile on their face.)

The next morning I made breakfast for the girls and Shelia said that her mom would be by soon to pick her up. I tried to get her alone before she left to make sure she was ok with what happened last night, and to see if she had come into my bed that night as well. "Tom don't worry, I had a wonderful time. I have to thank you for being my first and for being such a wonderful lover." She bent over and gave me a kiss on my cheek.

*Ding dong* "I'll get it!" I walked over to open up the front door; wanting to meet Shelia's mother.

"Hi, I'm Melissa. I'm Shelia's mom....... OMG Tom, Tom Jones, Is that really you?"

"Melissa? What? Who? How are you? It's been a long time. Why are you here?"

"I've come to pick up Shelia, She's yo...my daughter."

My heart nearly dropped into my shoes. "Your daughter?"

"She didn't give you any trouble last night did she?"

"Oh heavens no, Melissa. She was quite the angel. I was shocked that's all. How's longs it been Melissa?"

"Oh about 18 years or so."

"Hang on a sec. 18 years ago would mean that for you to have an 18 year old daughter, you must have got preg....."

"Home coming night, Tom."

To be continued...

12