Back in the Saddle Ch. 03

Story Info
Black divorced man, white mature divorced woman in a closet.
2.3k words
4.46
34.3k
18

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is hard to believe that I was sleeping at home. What a day yesterday had been. First, I walk in on my wife Esther screwing her divorce lawyer. That hit me for a loop. I had invested so much in her. I gave so much to her. I loved her so much it hurt.

But luckily for me Carol Lansing decided to take up the slack. I closed my eyes as I laid there thinking about how that slender woman in her early 40s really worked hard to make my day turn out fine. I had to admit, she rocked my world, and I couldn't get her out of my mind. Even the way it ended. When her fiery hot headed demeanor forced her to throw things at me, it really pushed me to desire another roll in the hay. Just thinking about Carol made my erection grow as I laid there in the bed.

But then I thought about Barbara. Just thinking about that slightly overweight lawyer with big full tits made me squirm. She did things to me that Esther would never even think about doing. I smiled feeling like I could take on the world.

Before marriage, I wasn't really a lady's man, but now, it appeared that I could do no wrong. So I thought to myself, let me go to the gym and make my move on Susan, that hot woman that worked there.

I knew if I hurried, I could make my move and maybe even set up something later before heading to work. I rushed over to the place with my head held high. I was feeling like I could do no wrong.

I saw Susan exercising. I had to admit, I was hoping that something would happen. Her tight slender, but muscular body could be seen through the tight clingy exercise leggings she wore. I could see everything and that erection that I had earlier was making me wish that I had done something about it.

But I walked over to Susan. "Hey Susan."

She smiled and asked, "How can I help you?"

It then immediately hit me that I didn't know what to say and I had no game. I started mumbling and stuttering when she just said. "Let me know when I can help you." She then looked away and gave that knowing eye to her co-worker as they had a smile at my expense.

"What the hell happened," I thought to myself as my inflated ego started to deflate at an alarming rate. I didn't even exercise, I just got in the car. I thought for a moment about making a quick run to Carol Lansing's house to fix both my embarrassment and my other needs as well, but it was too close to work time. I drove to work.

I got to work a bit early that morning so I took a quick walk into the break room. There was Mary, my divorced brunet co-worker. She was talking to Melony, the dark skinned African American manager of another group.

Melony said hey as she left. She never really like me much, and I don't know why. I mean I have had dreams of her that should we probably slap me for if she knew about them.

Melony had a nice round butt and a thin waist. Sir. Mix a Lot must have had her in mind when he made his celebration of big behinds rap.

Well she left and Mary was still there. She touched my arm and said, "Hey Darryl, how are you doing?" Mary was one of those touchy people. I never touched much, but hey, I was still all hot and bothered. I touched her arm and said, "Mary, I am feeling really good." I slowly slid my hand down her bare arm to her hand.

She looked kind of confused for a moment. Then she said, "OK, that's good to know." She took a finger and moved a strand of hair from her eyes.

The Brunette hair really set off her brown eyes. I looked deeply into them. She looked back at me. We stood there staring deeply into each other's eyes for a moment when Pete walked in.

"I'll see you later." She said as she walked out of the room. Her skirt wasn't really clinging to her. She had a regular frame. She wasn't really toned, but there was something about how she looked.

She then turned around and saw that I was still staring at her. She then turned around and continued out of the room. I was really hot and bothered at that point and was thinking very seriously about a bathroom break that would be more than just relieving myself of bodily waste.

But I drank a cup of coffee and Pete started talking about the ball game that happened a few days ago. After a few minutes, I went back to my cubicle to get some work done when I heard someone say, "Knock knock." It was Mary. I started staring deeply into her eyes again. She awkwardly stood there for a moment and then she said, "Is something wrong?"

I thought very seriously about telling her that I needed some help servicing my balls, but I thought better of it. I said, "Well, I am a little shell shocked, you know yesterday I found my wife screwing her lawyer."

She went into sympathetic mode. She came over and stroked my arm. "Oh you poor man." I could smell her perfume that was a bit too strong, but didn't kill the allure of this porcelain skinned woman stroking me. I could think of something else for her to stroke.

"You just let me know if there is anything I can do." She continued.

I said, "I know you are just going through a divorce, maybe we can talk about things."

"Oh yes, sure, anytime. She said.

I smiled and said, "How about lunch?"

She looked a bit shocked, I don't know if she was really expecting me to ask her out.

She then smiled and said, "Sure..."

"Today at 11."

She smiled and jokingly said, "I love a man that takes charge."

"Ahh, don't change your mind when you see what I have in mind." I said. Not really having anything in mind.

"Uh oh, something says I am in trouble." She joked as she left my cube.

It took forever for lunch time to come. At 11, she came over to my cube and said, "You ready?"

Clifton stuck his head in and said, "Where are we going?"

Mary said, "Oh no, just Darryl and me, we are gonna talk about divorce and how to make it through."

I smiled, because I sure didn't want Darryl's trifling ass moving in on what might be something good.

We got in my car and rode over to an Italian restaurant. The conversation was kind of trite. We got into the restaurant and were seated. Then the conversation kind of changed to divorce. Mary was talking about how hard it is at first to get over your spouse. She also talked about how hard it is to get back in the dating game.

"I can't believe that someone as attractive and intelligent as you would have difficulties finding someone." I said.

"Well, the men my age all either want twenty something bimbos or women with a big ass like Melony."

I smiled.

"I knew it, I saw you looking at her." Mary joked.

I then looked at Mary and said, "If you were paying attention you would have noticed that I was looking at your ass."

She shrugged, "Yeah right."

I then began talking softer. "And your fingers, and arms, and lips, and eyes, and...I better stop."

Mary moved in her seat like she was becoming more and more enamored. She then said, "I...uh...I need to...I'll be back."

I could tell that I was hitting the mark. It appeared as though my streak of willing women was about to begin again. She got up and left.

I sat there looking at the menu when she got back. She changed the subject to other topics. I liked Mary and the conversation continued on less sexually charged discussions through the lunch.

When it was time to leave Mary pulled out her purse to pay for her portion. I said, "Hold on, the lady doesn't pay on a date."

"This was not a date. Was it?" Mary said.

I took the check out of her hand and said, "It was a date, and I can't wait for the next one."

She looked like she was gonna melt in her seat.

We got back to the office a little late, but in time for a team meeting. After the meeting, I walked over to my cube and began typing to get some work done.

Then Mary came up behind and said, "Knock Knock." I smiled and said, "yes."

She said, "I have something to give you."

I asked "what?"

She walked over to me closer and took my hand and put opened it and put a black piece of cloth in it. She then said, "I need some help behind the copier in the storage room."

She left and I opened up my hand and saw that the cloth had some lace in it. I then saw that it was not just a piece of cloth, but it was a pair of panties. I jumped up and walked quickly to the storage closet.

The closet was usually locked and no one often went in there, but I couldn't get there fast enough.

When I got there, Mary was seated on an old office chair. I walked over to her picked her up. She looked at me. She said, "Is it true what you said?"

I asked, "What did I say."

"That you like my ass?"

I smiled and pulled her to me. I kissed her on her lips. She returned the kiss. My hands began to caress her body. I got to her backside and squeezed it, "Yes, I love your ass." I said.

She looked at me hungrily and then grabbed me and thrust her tongue into my mouth deeply. Our kiss seemed to last forever. I actually was enjoying the kiss. But she was ready to take the moment to the next level.

Mary slowly moved the office chair back into position. She sat down and then slowly unzipped my pants.

Then Mary liberated my 8 inches of thick manhood from my pants. "Woah" she said as she licked the end of it. She put the end into her mouth and lightly sucked in a way that caused me to go wild.

She slowly took me deeper and deeper and then I could feel my legs beginning to buckle.

My head started getting light headed as I could feel her attempting to suck the life right out of me through that little hole at the end of my pole.

I told her, "If you don't stop, you are going to end it right here."

"No, I need you in me." She said.

I stopped her and picked her up. I then put her on an old desk.

I picked up her skirt and a lot of hair greeted me. She seemed almost apologetic, "I didn't know..." She began to say.

My tongue darted in and out of her essentially telling her to stop talking. She laid back on the desk and moaned. I increased the rapidity of it as time went on and her moaning got louder. I then sucked her clit and licked it.

"OOOAHHHAHAHAH" she moaned loudly.

It was good that we were deep in a closed in space or we might have been fired on the spot.

I could feel that she was just about to cum and I continued on. She wrapped her legs around my head and attempted to push my head through her as she climaxed.

"Yes...ohh...yes...oh" she said. The intensity slowly went down and she laid there on the table.

I then picked her up and sat back in the office char. Mary straddled me and aided my erection into her willing orifice.

She was then jumping up and down on me and yelling. "Yes...yes...oh yes...That's it...right there."

She continued. We were at that for a few minutes when I told her, "I'm gonna need you to get off of me so I can show you how much I love your Ass."

She got off of me and put her arms on a desk. She arched her back towards me and stood there. I then entered her back side. Slowly at first. I could tell she was not used to this kind of thing. She moaned, but I slowly rocked deeper and deeper into her.

As I rocked deeper and deeper into her she began to yell. I could tell that she was going to climax with me inside her backside. I continued to pump slowly through it as the sweat poured on her. It was then at this point that I realized that I was very close to cuming. I told her, its coming, where do you want it?"

"In my ass."

I smiled and continued to pump. I could feel my legs getting weak. I yelled as my semen violently went into her.

My breathing was deep at this point. I pulled up my pants and fell back into the office chair. She sat up on the desk while taking some tissue to wipe herself. She then said, "I guess you do like my ass."

We both laughed.

"Are things going to be weird between us now?" Mary asked.

"Nothing will be weird between us as long as I can keep putting something into you."

"I have a meeting." Mary said.

"I'll wait a few more minutes."

Mary began to leave and then she turned around and asked, "What are you doing tonight?"

I then said, "I think I am doing the same thing you are doing tonight."

She then put her hand on her hip and said slyly, "And what's that?"

"Screwing the shit out of my co-worker."

She smiled and left.