Back in the Saddle Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WhatIKnow
WhatIKnow
444 Followers

"Hi there. Come here often?" I completely froze. It was a female voice and one I did not recognize. I looked over and saw one of the girls that was hanging out at the campfire. I didn't even know she was there.

"Hi, excuse my dress, but I really needed to pee."

"Oh, no need to explain. I was sitting up by my tent and saw you get out. I just had to come down and see what your two girls were so happy about. Now I know. Tough luck for me I guess. Have a good night."

I finished peeing and turned to watch her go back to her tent. She turned once more, waved and climbed into her tent. I just smiled and got back into mine. I crawled over to Cheryl to check on her. She was dead to the world. I made sure she was covered since I knew she was naked under the sleeping bag, then I climbed under with Kaitlyn. I wrapped my arm around her body when I heard her say "What do you think she meant by 'tough luck for me'?" I didn't realize she was even awake.

"I don't know." I felt Kaitlyn reach back and stroke me.

"Oh, you're still naked." That's all she said. When I didn't answer she said "Dummy, she saw your dick and wished she had gotten to it first." She was still stroking it, but nothing much was happening. "I bet if you'd asked her, she'd have at least sucked it for you." That actually made my dick jump. I reached around and tweaked her nipple. "Ouch, that hurt" and she gave my dick a squeeze. This caused it to stir a little. "Oh, I think I felt something move." She squeezed again. "Oh yeah, I think your little friend wants to play again."

She rolled over then, still holding my dick in her hand. "Let's see if I can't get a little more action out of you." I couldn't believe she was ready to go again. But who was I to complain. We kissed while she slowly stroked me back to hardness. My hand went between her legs and found her still soaking wet.

"You are ready for more action you little vixen."

"I was having this dream about you and me alone. I was on my hands and knees and you were fucking my ass." That was enough for me. I lifted her leg and moved my hips close to hers. She took the hint and guided my dick to her pussy. There was almost no resistance as I slid into her. "Oh yeah. That's what I need. Go slow, I want to savor this. This was no heated up, frenzied fuck. This was slow and tender. We kissed as I slowly moved my hips. She was letting out little moans with each stroke. I suddenly realized I probably wouldn't get to enjoy her body for a few weeks and decided I was going to make this last as long as possible.

I reached up and touched her face and kissed her tenderly. This just made her moan some more. Our bodies were pressed against each other and I could feel her breasts squeezed between us. Maybe she knew it too. She made no move to quicken the pace and we just went on and on for a long time. She rolled onto her back and pulled me with her. I adjusted and started to move slowly again. "Oh, that's it. Nice and slow. I want to remember this feeling. How your dick feels as it slides in and out of me. How your body feels pressing down. How your breath feels as we kiss. I want to remember it all."

We continued to move slowly. To be honest, I wasn't even sure I could cum again. I was just enjoying the feeling of being with her. And she was enjoying it as well. Her low moans told me how she felt. After a while, I think we both got tired. My dick started to soften and her eyes were closing. Finally I rolled off her, we got back into our spoon positions and just lay there, holding each other.

"Thank you." she said.

"For what?"

"For making our last time this weekend so sweet. It gives me something nice to go back to school with. And something to look forward to coming home for. I'm already counting the days." Then her eyes were closed and she was sleeping.

"Your welcome. I can't wait either." She smiled and snuggled closer.

The next morning I woke up and Kaitlyn was gone. I looked over to where Cheryl was and she was gone as well. I rolled onto my back and gave myself a huge stretch. I heard the zipper and expected it to be Kaitlyn, but I was wrong. Cheryl stuck her head in. "Oh good, you're awake. I was just coming to check on you."

"What time is it?"

"Just about 9am. Kaitlyn asked me to wait before waking you."

"What do you mean wait? Where is she?"

"Gone. She said she couldn't take saying goodbye, so she packed her stuff and left. She told me to give you this note and not to be mad." She handed me the note and then left me alone. Her eyes were sad.

I just sat there for a long time. I could hear people starting to move around. The guys had planned to hang out till after lunch, then pack and leave. None of us were in a real rush. My head was spinning. After what she said when we fell asleep, I couldn't believe she just left like that. I didn't know if I was angry or sad. Finally I opened the letter.

The handwriting was shaky, but I didn't have a problem reading it.

Dear John, (No, not that kind of Dear John)

When I woke, I suddenly realized I didn't know how to say goodbye. I don't want to go back to school, even if it is just a few weeks. The truth is, I had never intended on going back next year. I've already been accepted at a school closer to home and will be starting this summer. I was never meant to be in Boston. It's expensive and I could use my money so much better by living at home with my mom and going to school in state. I let you believe I was going back because I figured it would be easier. I never thought this weekend would happen. Nor did I think I'd fall for you.

Well, I did. I was afraid to tell you in person. I figured if you believed I was going back to school, it would make not seeing you anymore easy. My problem is that I want to see you. If I screwed up by leaving, then so be it. But I hope it didn't and that you will call me. You already have my number. I'll be waiting and I'm hoping we can be together soon.

Love,

Kaitlyn

I was angry. How dare she just leave like that? She could have at least stayed and explained. Like I was going to say no. To hell with her.

I sat there for a while angry and upset. No way was I calling her. Then I heard the zipper again. I expected Cheryl to see if I was OK. But the face that peeked in wasn't Cheryl. It was Kaitlyn. She had been crying and from the looks of her, a lot. Now I was completely confused. But I just glared at her.

"I guess I was too late. You've already seen the letter."

"Yeah. Why are you back?"

"Because I couldn't leave without saying goodbye. I got to the bottom of the hill and couldn't drive anymore. I just cried. A lady came over to me and asked if I was OK and I just brushed her away. I started to pull away, but instead came back. I had hoped you hadn't seen the letter yet, but Cheryl said she had already given it to you. I ran over to try and get it away before you read it. I guess I'm too late."

"Just by about two minutes."

"I can explain."

"Don't. I'm not sure I want one." But then I reached out and pulled her onto my lap. She let out a little scream, but then laughed when she landed on me.

"You're not mad?"

"Well, I was, till I saw your face. Now stop being an ass and tell me why you're not going back to Boston?"

"It's too expensive. I can get just as good an education here for a tenth of the price. Which means less on school loans. And I knew I was coming back before I came here. Which is why I'm actually here. If I was staying in Boston, i would have stayed up there for a rotation, but since I'm coming back here, I got one near home. So I guess you're stuck with me."

"I wouldn't exactly say stuck. I'd use privileged or maybe enamoured, but not stuck." Then we were kissing.

****************************

I want to thank everyone who stuck with the story. This was my first set of stories and I kind of lost myself along the way. Thank you for all the comments, both good and bad. They both helped me along the way and I hope my future stories get better with experience.

WhatIKnow
WhatIKnow
444 Followers